You now remember Kony 2012

You now remember Kony 2012.

>2012
It was either Kony or Kevin Rudd

I still have no idea what that is beyond recognizing the name itself.

And the Goebbles type gentleman who lost his shit, running around San Diego naked and going crazy

Some African warlord from the little news coverage it got

you know your average nigger with guns

I never forgot. Now excuse me, I have a street to masturbate in.

These two, and that one Oniison(?) Cartoon making fun of it are the only relavent memories I have of it.

LRA is like the African ISIS. Wherever there is a war they magically show up and commit atrocities, they're active in South Sudan right now and Central African Republic despite being supposedly "hunted" by the Obama admin and the failed African union army.

I remember i said to my current events teacher
>hey have you heard of that kony 2012 stuff?
>No i not believe in the Mayan calendar prophecies

kek when you know more about current events then your teacher.

>89855251
some google blown out of proportion

Did Kony win?
Since I saw so many people repeating it, I assume he won whatever election he was running in. I'd vote for him, he looks like Carl Weathers.

In case there was ever any doubt people supporting these awareness movements are retarded.

we should spread kony as a meme again.
but this time he is a poor black man from america who was killed by the police unjustly.
#BLM

>Kony was recruiting children to kill Muslims

He's a hero.

KONY2012. The biggest deal on the planet for about 56 hours

It was the first time social media was used to really prove how easy it can sway the public. that kony2012 shit spread throughout facebook like wild fire, people were walking around campus handing out flyers and stuff about it, every class discussed it...and then BOOM. It turned out to all be a hoax. Then the next thing hit which was i think sea world's blackfish, everyone believed everything with no insight, then that lead to michael brown and the BLM

They perfected their propaganda tools. They are getting better, but might get more careless about covering their tracks.

The whole Kony2012 thing reminded me of that episode of Ed Edd n Eddy when every 5 seconds, there'd be a new fad. Literally over night it happened.

Damn Google breaking world records at hide n seek. #100

WE DID IT, REDDIT!

Wasn't this just a false flag attack to get the American public to support military expansion into Africa so the Chinese wouldn't be the only ones with a strong presence there?

Kevin '07!!