Any dippers out there have opinions about this stuff? Never tried the apple, or skoal in general...

Any dippers out there have opinions about this stuff? Never tried the apple, or skoal in general. I stick to Copenhagen but thought what the hell. Bought some earlier today but have to wait for the gf to fall asleep before I try it out. She fuckin hates it

Kill yourself.

Suck a dick

I dip Copenhagen LC.
I once dipped a can a day but now I make a can last about 3 or 4 days.

stop dipping faggot, i had to learn the hard way

Find the closest length of rope, tie a good 13-loop noose and fucking hang yourself from your ceiling fan.

C'mon man, Tony Gwynn.. this shit killed one of the greatest baseball players and coaches ever to live. Life ended way too short.

try snus instead of dip it lasts longer and its not fermented

What happened?

Weeeew lad
How jewed do you have to be to start using this shit?

Just use odens op

I'm 6 months smoke and dip free. Skoal's fruity flavored products are nice if you ask me.

Addictive as shit
Dont do what I did
Started when I was 16

That's cool dude but I wanna if this stuff is good or not. Taste wise and nicotine level

>Gwynn's doctor said the cancer wasn't from dip
>Gwynn says its from dip before he dies
Who's word do we go on? Oh yeah, not the doctor's.

It wasn't my go to, but I fucking loved their mixed berry blend, OP/

Cause I'm an athlete and I value my lungs. Obviously this shit is absolutely terrible for your mouth but so is smoking. At least I'm not killing two birds with one stone

I chewed for 4 years, it's not worth it.
It is good for oppressing your appetite and when you first start it gives you a little buzz. Perhaps it provides a measure of stress-relief.
But it will fuck up your stomach/intestines and your gums/mouth. Eventually, it may even kill you.
But if you are gonna chew.. don't be a fag and dip some fruit-flavored SKOAL. Get yourself some Copenhagen.

Why did you start nicotine anything???

kek I go to Sweden every month to get stocked up on this shit. Only allowed to take one 10 pack + 2 10 packs of cigarettes over the border, that's why I go frequently.

Who /grizzly wintergreen/ here

Because body buzzes feel good

I prefer skub