What was his plan?

What was his plan?

Do make daddy proud.

drive in a car and yell 'AAYYOOO FAGGOT' at school kids.

Beat a nigger.

Getting caught

become green goblin

There were fucking passions in his hits. Jeb clearly has a lot of aggression he needed to get out.

Tsk. Jeb stole that poor boy's hand. He really has taken his drubbing hard.

What the fuck are trumps

Nigga contradicts himself within the same speech but you faggots love it

to collect turtles

To crash the election, with no survivors.

>boy

Crashing his campaign.
With no survivors!

What is this user's end-game?

He legit thought the republican base was as cucked as the Dem base and would vote for whoever the establishment told them to. He was supposed to run against Hillary to provide the illusion of choice and guarantee power for the benefit of their demonic overlords.

Do you think he holds contempt for Trump? Or do you think he wishes him to win, kinda like how if you get beaten by a team in the playoffs you hope at least they win the cup so you can say we lost to the champ?

His parents don't give a fuck about him and are likely behind all his fuckups and embarrassments.

*Beat a google

you mean

This whole election is actually based on Face Off, we will find out that trump has been Jeb! all along.

post the video already

Look at that feral google biting his arm.

I'm a Bushbazooka now.

You're pretty close. What I don't get is how he figured he had a chance after his brother left office. He hadn't any clue of the Bush fatigue the country was going through. His biggest mistake was trying too soon. I guess he was thinking, "Now or never".

I miss him.. He was like a slightly retarded pet, lovable but dumb.

More like Jab Bush a-am I right?