How do racists who want "white" countries plan to determine who is "white" and who isn't?

How do racists who want "white" countries plan to determine who is "white" and who isn't?

Does this ever come up in the alt-right discussions? Because I haven't heard it yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfxL_wuYtSg
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/
nature.com/ejhg/index.html
biodiversitylibrary.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

State funded genetic tests, 23 and me for every citizen.

breddy simple, name + appearance + genealogic record

i can understand how it might appear to be more difficult in mongoloid nations such as russia though OP

doesnt even need to go that far unless there is some real uncertainty.

Swimming proficiency test

Well you see Omar, sandniggers aren't native to France and thus stand out when compared to ethnic French people.

Simple. Are you offended by a word? If so, Then fuck off.

Well first you kick out all the darkies and obvious non-whites then after that you just screen anyone that's suspicious by checking their family history or genetics since we have that technology now.

If the Germans managed to ethnically cleanse their country 80 years ago I'm sure we could manage it now.

yeah...

One drop rule.

Nigger ancestor? Out.

I fucking love science

>the alt right is a white nationalist movement

Tell that to the black members who dont like open borders and radical feminism but are okay with homosexual zionists leading the movement.

You are pathetic. This is propaganda bullshit.

There is no gene that represents "whiteness".

For example southern Europeans have some African admixture and eastern Europeans have mongol admixture and so on.
You have lots of in-between cases that people would disagree on...

well becuase you are stupid. hwe all know who is hwhite.

No people with any Irish blood allowed.

By looking at them? it's not hard to figure out, apparently some people have trouble telling jews apart from whites so I guess we could dna test for jews

paper bag test

We should get this translated.

For science, of course.

Whiteness can be determined as a function of lightness of skin and contribution to society

Firstly, muslims and blacks aren't white. I think we can get along with most people not in those two groups.

>No people with any Irish blood allowed (in the sub-human category filled with Americans, Anglos and the like) Irish are ubermensch

its easy with this rhyme

when in doubt,
gas it out

So Hillary wants to be the next Mao Zedong?

it doesn't matter what color you are, it matters if you're a lazy shit who'd rather sit around collecting welfare than providing for yourself.

if there was no welfare, you would either work for a living, live off your parents/friends/family, live off charity and all that comes with that........ or die.

kinda like all of human history up until the 20th century.

Shhh I'm dividing an conquering! White nationalism in America will never win if Irish are alienated from it

>science
>not relying on genetics

you forgot the jews they have to go back..... in ...the ...oven

I often wondered how is it obama is considered black when he's half white. How do black racist decide when a dude is black or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=GfxL_wuYtSg

>By looking at them?

Which one of these would pass for white?

Damn skypes and their web

I believe the rule is, "If it's brown flush it down."

Earth is private property
the internet is their boundary and our only weapon. we're fucked

Definitely not zinc, that skype fuck. Prob Style.

1 3 4 5

All but 2. I wonder what other's think.

It's always fucking russians going on autistic purity spirals. It's ok that slavs aren't actually white.

>How do racists who want "white" countries plan to determine who is "white" and who isn't?

oh hey it's that kike that wants to act like "white" is some undefinable anomaly

we sure havent seen this line of bullshit before

White = European decent.

Some foreign admixture is fine.

Half or more non-European = deportation.

They look like completely different people. What the fuck are you going on about?

Im confused did that chick have a cock?

5 is slav as fuck, but slavs are still white.

4 probably has some shitskin in him far down the line.

3 almost looks English, and 1 might be deceiving, but appears to have some nordic facial structure and hairr coloring, if its his natural hair.

2 obviously has turk blood.

This needs to change. It won't be accurate in 59 years when all the Mudslimes live in Europe and have grandkids who can rightly say they descend from Europeans.

i'm three quarters Finnish

So which one is Irish then.

At least one of your "whites" is a Jew. Git gud.

This is the kind of society I want to live in.

Just remove anyone with subsaharian genes over 1%

what retarded?
you already do

If a person with skype blood doesn't actually act like a typical skype, but has a decent honest life, I'm fine with it

Sooo, what if some guy looks white, acts white, has a job, family, is married, and is pretty based, but it turns out he is 40% North African, you gonna ship him off to Africa where they will kill him?

If he's 40% North African, he WILL NOT look white.

>looks white
>40% North African
That's not how genetics works

Is this guy allowed?
Also guess nationality.

No niggers + Majority European DNA + blend everyone else in gradually to our gene pool (Hispanics). Any race has a right to a homeland to preserve themselves.

Im Irish. My people were treated badly like hispanics are. Many hispanics are bro tier. We want you guys on our side

It's called the brown bag test, you fucking google.

>guess nationality
Oh shit I fucked up, never mind.

European ancestry is still distinct enough to determine genetically and just by looking at them.

This obfuscation and uncertainty around the term "white" only occurs when sophists are trying to deconstruct the idea.

Leftists try to do it with national identity (which is a better way to determine this, since it's a lot less ambiguous than race) as well.

>TFW you find out that somewhere beyond your great, great grandparents a native indian was in the line
>TFW that race mixing fuck spoiled thousands of years of unblemished Irish, Scottish, English and Norwegian lineage

If he acts civilized and contributes he's fine. If he's a welfare parasite he has to go, black or white

The eye folds say Finnish but the fetal alcohol face says danish.

And if it's yellow let it mellow?

haha dumb attention whore had it comin. real sick of these girls." oooohh i am havin a hard time, i better cry on twitter since im the only one with problems!"

>unblemished Irish, Scottish, English and Norwegian lineage
cyan, navy, sky.. meh it's all blue

Discovering you're over 50% german... according to the germans.

At least Japs are honorary whites

I would rely more on the

He might. Algerian Mountain Berbers look white af (pic related.) Tunisians have also had a lot of Euro admixture.

White genes can be recessive af but it's not like it's impossible for them to be dominant

>tfw Iraqis are whiter than Russians

>How do racists who want "white" countries plan to determine who is "white" and who isn't?

How about we stop swarms of niggers and sand niggers from destroying Western Civilization first? Maybe then we can have a discussion about the merits of Northern European vs Souther European vs Slavs.

Actually, why don't we learn from Breivik and unite against LEFTISTS first. Minorities are not good or evil - they are just minorities. Saying that niggers are evil is like saying a Lion is evil because it will maul you to death. No shit a Lion will maul you death, it is a Lion, that is what it does. Same with dark skinned minorities. Leftists on the other hand are evil. They are purposely putting our children inside the Lion's den. Think about that for second.

Hitler lost on behalf of our side - the original battle for individual European nationalities, those people dont exist anymore in any real numbers.

Yes, its a tragedy that they were mixed out of being majorities in the first place, but some mixing was necessary to prevent inbreeding at Welsh levels, for example.

WW2 wasnt Hitlers war, it was our war. We lost it, he just happened to be the leader.

that doesn't name the gene haplogroups
R1b is the one they're all jazzing their pants over
talking bout genes this pic is interesting

*jizzing

are you for real?

Hello user, could you please elaborate on this graph? What exactly does this mean. I want to understand better so i can use it next time somebody discusses race.

How do leftists who hate whites and blame them for everything, determine who is "white"? Considering in the same breath they also claim that race doesn't exist and we're all human.

Why don't leftists ever discuss their cognitive dissonance.

Riddle me that

I wouldn't care much about these details. We're all Europeans and we share almost the same heritage and traits in general. Either you Spanish, Greek or Swede

>Looks white
>Acts white
>Is white

I could do it all myself with no help. no one needs any help seeing who's white and who isn't.

he is clearly a full blooded TURK.
ORIGINAL ARYANS.
ATATURK WAS ARYAN
Descended from Chingis Khan himself.
Strong TURK warriors!
cCcTURKIYEcCc

you cannot argue with americans about race, ethnicity, nationality or religion

most of them dont know what they are talking about
they confuse ethnicity with race
no such thing as 'white'
they are all mullato children of immigrants of european countries, and they all go 'we wuz yuropeen n shiet' when their anglo-fied niggers go 'we wuz kangz'

both coulndnt be further from the truth, the only way to determine their culture is that they speak a version of english language, and they are globalist, turbo-liberal, gayloving, racist, consumerist, materialist walmart sharters

fuck white americans
canadians, brits and australians are ok

>There are also white Jews. True, there are scoundrels among us, even though they are Germans, who act in immoral ways against their own racial and blood comrades. But why do we call them white Jews? You use the term to describe something inferior and contemptible. Just as we do. Why do you ask us why we oppose the Jews when you without knowing it are one too?

>Just because you have white DNA does not prevent you from being a jew in the eyes of the government

I like to think that if given enough time, white jews would be treated the same as actual jews in regards to their legal rights.

That's funny to hear from a country that tries to steal other nation's heritage

Your country exists at Turkey's whim. Argument invalid.

nah not really there are graphs like
for all over the place.
NatGeo are doing a lot of work trying to sequence all the different genes and the groups of people that have them, check that out.
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/
also this one is good
nature.com/ejhg/index.html
and if your interested in all life
biodiversitylibrary.org/

All of them except #2 because it is a fucking kike? What an easy example.

and also give all your personal info to the almighty state while you're at it dumbass.

You're stupid. If you identify as white, have pale enough skin that the niggers would call you a honkey, and don't hate yourself for it then you're white.

atleast we didnt enslave and rob entire continents out of their resources, and act like we're the only ethnic group deserving of survival

we're a lot poorer then everybody in Europe, but I've never seen a person shit their pants in a supermarket

all European, apparently in the heart of Africa there are more "white" people than in Russia.
pic related
so for the security of heritage we're going to rely on subjective results like a survey..
i'm Australian.. because I say so.

>How about we stop swarms of niggers and sand niggers from destroying Western Civilization first?
I agree, but those people talk about "white" all the time as if it's some clearly defined thing when it's not.

Just because they're retarded doesn't mean we should all be retarded.
Also "whiteness" is mostly an American (anglo?) thing. We don't typically use this term here, we have more fine grained ethnic categories.
I bet most of the gypsies and Turks and Syrians here would fall under white in America.

Pretty much, yeah.

Having full names and pictures of a father, grandfather and great-grandfather, very simple

You're too poor to have enough shit in your bowels to freely shit yourself.

See I'm not even against European Jews. But some people here act as if they're worse than niggers.

macedonia?

Isn't it time for your Dho'hr prayer there, Ahmed?

>It's ok that slavs aren't actually white.

Even stormfront considers slavs to be white.

Caucasoid slavs anyways.

why would a macedonian hate white people? also
>steal a whole continents resources

all i did today was eat at chipotle and get a wedding dress for my gf. I dont remember having anything to do with genocide.

what?

dont know what ur talking about, im orthodox christian

>why would a macedonian hate white people?
I dont know any 'white people', I respect most people from european countries, and like I said, canadians, brits and australians
but not '''''''white''''''' americans

>I dont remember having anything to do with genocide.
thats not the way it works
if germans are still guiltied and forced to pay reparations for nazi crimes of their grandfathers, then you should be too, after all, you inherit all the benefits they created for their offspring(you), by enslaving the world

You have enough Muslims there to have azan waking you up in the mornings, though. Also the legacy of Turkey's imposed diversity program

how are the germans guilted and forced to pay reparations? Is anyone forcing the japanese to pay reparations? or the russians?

this argument is literally retarded and i wish you would fuck right off and kys.

>You have enough Muslims there
no problem with muslims
the fact that our religion has been historically opposed to theirs, and this has led to wars and conquests means not much in this age where the common enemy of all religions is the devil

they recently were pressured to 'forgive' a part of Greece's debt because ww2 reparations, which I must mention that your goverment was included in negotiating this, on Greece's side
that's not the subject here though, the point is that that's how it works, you dont have to be the one who personally did crimes, you can inherit debts as an individual(from your father/grandfather), and also colectively as a country
everyone excluding the recently emigrated people(and their offspring) there should pay reparations to the rest of the world, and will pay.

White skin + north Western European heritage with priority given to blue/green eyes

White skin + eastern or southern European heritage will have to be accessed on a case by case basis.

Lel that pic was meant in reply but then didn't reply not related to post

This. There's no such thing as "white people". There are English, French, Germans, Russians, etc. "White people" is a globalist concept invented by cultureless Americans sucking a circumcised globalist Jewish dick.

I'm not so sure about it, considering the fact that western europeans are way more voiceless cucks than slavs right now

>using 'alt-right' to describe Cred Forums
>newfag

Do you have a color blindness, faggot? Also, thank you for correcting the record.

Simple as fuck. Following people are not racially European and we need to separate ourselves from them. They have their path, we have our own path. They are living example of mongrelisation and lost European heritage:
Albanians - turkish blood
Armenians - turkish and kurdish blood
Bosnians - turkish blood
Bulgarians - were turkic tribe mixed with Slavs to begin with and later on they got turkish blood
Croatians - turkish blood
Georgians - turkish, persian and chechen blood
Macedonians - turkish blood
Montenegrins - turkish blood
Portuguese - moorish and negro blood
Romanians - cigán blood
Serbs - turkish blood
Sicilians - moorish and negro blood
Here are partially mongrelised European populations that still can be saved:
1/5 of Greeks has turkish blood
1/5 of Spaniards has moorish blood
1/2 of South Italians has levantine, north african and arabic blood
1/3 of Ukranians has Crimean tatar and turkish blood

1 3 4 5 obvious

I recognize that image!

this

Not like people have been conquering and raping since the begining of time. Not like somewhere in the past your pure slavshit genes werent brought upward by some strong Euro blood by force

How do racist Japanese or racist African cunts with their own countries handle it you fucking unfair moron?!

Leftists are just the lesser of two evils. The greater evil being right-wingers.

I'm pretty sure Japs don't call themselves "yellow" or go around with "yellow power" signs and shit.

We need to accept that "whiteness" is an American meme that works for Americans because they are mongrels by default.
It doesn't work for Europeans, except maybe for nigger infested nations like UK or France.

is there a good alternative to 23andme that doesnt cost $200 or should i just pay it?

>father struggles to tell them apart
Is he blind?

AncestryDNA is owned by the racist Mormons

If we don't exterminate non-whites, we won't survive

fuck off cunt. my family got here in 1905. They dont owe shit to anybody.