Can we also nickname swedish "people" : cuckcuckgo ?

Can we also nickname swedish "people" : cuckcuckgo ?

I'd say germans are the biggest cucks

I wouldn't say they're more cucked
>somali slides deeper in

Uuuughhh

>Yngvar Mehmetson

it is hard to beat sweden in the art of a cuck

>
>said france

there are so many googles in sweden these days I think the bulls actually outnumber the cucks

>france

Cuck....
Cuck...

GO!!!

No americuck YOU are the biggest cucks. After that Sweden then Germany

Hahah you're OK Pierreahmed.

Don't go to bataclan tomorrow night.

the point is to take words they can't filter and associate them with racism so cnn and shit flips the fuck out

I dont think you actaully know what that word means.

Its a new meme. You play duck duck goose with cuck countries. The country that gets "GO'd" then needs to admit a harsh truth about their country. This is a game of self reflection and development

Cuckshed Svensson

Stop wasting your time on a computer, that wall isn't going to build itself.

Germany was cucked by force of arms because they lost WW2. We willingly chose to be cucked.

We are worse by far.

Just checking

UK uncucked themself alot with Brexit

to become multicultral wasen't in the surrender agreement. They where forced later on by bankers like the rest of the western world

>Not posting the updated version

holy kek

We'll build it just to keep your blacks and moslems out.

nigger

Can we stop giving baguettes a pass please? They're literally the single most Googled country in Europe. All their national teams are like 95% arab and Google and they've been so mixed over the years that less than 50% have light eyes. On top of this they've notoriously cucked themselves to the Germans during WWII and are getting terrorist attacks at a rate that rivals the US. Their tax rate for the rich is 75%.

yes

Damn

Good to see you dodged that truck, froggy.

Neither of your countries deserve a "pass".

Get your fucking shit together and pass. Then we'll give you a pass.