Okay can we just sit down for a second and talk about this?

Okay can we just sit down for a second and talk about this?

youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo

I know, I know, memes, praise kek, but seriously, what kind of astronomical coincidence is this? What exactly have we been messing with? What exactly is kek, a fucking trickster god? What the fuck is going on?

Can we just seriously talk about this shit for a secobd, because at this point I think it's fair to say the evidence is kind of mounting up in favor of humans having innate fourth dimensional magic powers or some shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuele_Pepe
gematrix.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=mujSLFaG734
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe
youtu.be/l6lBI2q6Xqg
archive.is/vPmkh
falloutsandbox.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_113
youtube.com/watch?v=vv9QXaAP1sU
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
youtu.be/TRCfRAfGszQ
youtu.be/ZJPrarj1-sM
youtube.com/watch?v=H1TxH0zf07w
youtube.com/watch?v=7FXk35Ft4gA
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
youtube.com/watch?v=VMl0GbiVEyA
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
youtube.com/watch?v=mdx1nOouEzQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=OZpPHffldws
youtube.com/watch?v=k-NwzozflCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Favorite author: Terry Pratchett.
One of his books: Small Gods.

The premise is that the universe is full of small gods -- they have almost no power and can hardly do anything, but if they can start gathering believers, then their power can grow to epic proportions. All small gods long to be real gods and look for ways to get humans to worship them.

Maybe he was onto something.

Maybe that the author of pepe was inspired by the song

SHADILAY!!! I got all versions

you're an idiot

Look up "egregores", spoopy occult buzzwords aside it's the best explanation I have for meme magic.

2nd theory - we are unknowingly being used as part of a sophisticated psyops program, testing the limits of what a non-hierarchical hivemind of bored autists can accomplish with the proper "inspiration". The religious themes of KEK worship provide insularity and motivation...how easy would it be to "prophesize KEK's will" with a script and some bots, thereby guiding the hivemind?

DoD or NSA perhaps? Not necessarily a bad thing either, judging by our trajectory...

Satan is right. We're on the precipice of creating a godform. After that, there's nothing we can do but sit back and praise kek.

>Cred Forums is a psyop
I've been thinking about this for a while now. Even if it didn't start out that way it certainly has the potential to be used as one.

What the hell. This is actually good.

We must guide humanity to greatness again.

Lyrics talk about liberty, rebellion and reality manipulation.

All according to God's plan. If you disagree you're probably a fedora faggot who browses reddit.

I'm feeling the psyop potential. Memetic (((narrative))) building. Mind control, shit like that. Kek is a form of control, a way to guide the masses under a banner.

My mum bought a green ford, now I notice all the other green fords around.

faggots

The CD art is just shopped right? There's no fucking way a frog actually appears on the cd for an album called "magic sound", composed by an Italian man named pepe.... RIGHT???

Hey OP that is a fake lp cover art. There is no coincidence. Sincerely, da internets

These trips will explain everything.

DOUBLE DUBS!
Satan and Kek double will it.

Pepe is a name commonly associated with frogs. Just a coincidence goy.

wtf is happening? did we go too far??

The answer is simple, user. You already know it. Kek has come to save us all and defeat Moloch in our realm, in our time. Praise KEK.

It goes even farther

Look at the name of this album it featured on. Then add its place in the list (4) to the 29 in the corner.

Shadilay will play at Trumps inauguration.

just the part that changes the green frog to our pepe

there is also a rapper named pepenazi with a song called immigrant.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE

Or this is all a simulation and if enough of us focus on a single idea the program will make it real.

HIGH ENERGY

>high energy
>33

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuele_Pepe
He is an early messenger of Kek.

its just coincidence

but lets not downplay what Cred Forums has done

we made a cartoon frog a symbol of a movement against globalists and their sickening agenda

I mostly thought meme magic was just a big joke until I made this post a few months ago. Kind of rattled me a bit.

There's the occasional reference to it, usually gets lost in the noise. But we aren't exactly a well-guarded secret, there are likely multiple layers of "shilling". Some are easy and obvious to spot, but consider that some of our more weaponized memes (see: Trump campaign) may have come from "shills" of a higher caliber. Perhaps even the researchers themselves.
That Cred Forums is a topic of research, I have no doubt. But what are the experiments?
If Cred Forums seems to be "winning" its battles, is it truly our doing? What unseen manipulator(s) do we have to thank?
All we can say for sure is, they're payed a hell of a lot better than CTR.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

We can't prophesize his will, he's a god of chaos, the fluidity of his will and the natural chaos of reality is what makes him believable and fun. He has become Cred Forums's god, and has to reflect us which if we pin down a set of commandments we can't do.

actually i lied

sometimes i think that this is all sort of my own dream - and that reality is literally bending because of my own subconscious fears or ideas

i'm a solipsist i guess

here's the original art.

Forgot a fun picture to garner interest

>it's all just coincidence goy
>just like all the jews in the media it's all just randomness trust us haven't you heard of the big bang lol

>2 away from 27 in that post number
wew, close one

>SAME POST NUMBER
fuck

nope, this is

>2nd theory

What if humanity were merely test subjects all along by something we can't even fathom?

Now you are cursed with 29

Come back, Seth, we need you.

Wait a minute

H-has anyone tried translating post numbers into alphabetical letters?

>29
>9 - 2 = 7
>27
This has been going on for years now, long before I had any knowledge of Kek. Was he sending me messages? Should I stop running and embrace the numerals?

here's the English one
gematrix.org/
go for it

Can't wait for the first of you idiots to run in a crowded building spraying bullets and yelling "praise kek" or some other such bullshit?

How long do y'all cunts think I have to wait?

>94
>earache
>usa

not the original pressing

Pepe - Shadilay [Ricordi] (1986)

D-don't say that fellow leaf. I was just getting my life in order

>post number: 93
>file size: 39
probably nothing, r-right?

>kek threads seem to be devolving and straying from the original purpose - kek derailing may be in full effect

Pepe is a stereotypically common french name.

Refering to the French as frogs or otherwise associating frogs with the french is not a new concept

Think of why pepe is called pepe in the first place

Check em.

I was being a dick

Theres is a small group of dedicated people "steering" pol.

>Can we just seriously talk about this shit for a secobd, because at this point I think it's fair to say the evidence is kind of mounting up in favor of humans having innate fourth dimensional magic powers or some shit.
It's more than just a fourth dimension. It's just nearly impossible for humans to quantify it.

Why do you think I like Christianity more than Judaism, Islam, or atheism?

Check em.

Pepe is called Pepe because he pulled his pants all the way down when he peed

Your Fortune - Looks Bad

It's also a very nice song.

Any full translation on the lyrics yet?

poo poo pee pee

It's right there in the description just scroll down jeez

this is the original cover

I could swallow the frog doing magic, but PEPE for fuck's sake! It literally says PEPE on it, and it's from 30 years ago WTF

goddamn pepe must be deaf. he can't hear prayers or orders. he can only see dem digits.

does anyone have the screencap where a relative of Donald Trump got a hold of Teslas research possibly using them to build a time machine?

That road leads straight to the blackpill, user.
Start with something easier to swallow.
After all, if we were truly an experiment that could be sterilized instantly, we won't know either way. Might as well look around.

Stock ticker

There is no meme magic you autists, you literally have 0 influence.

Check this then OP

Which one of you faggots is shilling your video at the BBC, MSNBC and Cher on twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=mujSLFaG734

>post number ends in 1986

fucking spooky

its in this thread

shut up

Okay, but if there was, how could you disprove it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe

>native americans get pissed and put a curse on the white man
>seven presidents die in office, all sworn in on a year ending in zero
>regan is shot, but survives, curse is broken

meme magic?

>produced by ASS ART Pepe...
>Ass art pepe
Is this a referance to Pee Pee Poo Poo Pepe?!?!

The track is 5.55 minutes long.

Thai people write hahaha as 555 because in Thai 5 is pronounced ha.

ha = kek.

youtu.be/l6lBI2q6Xqg
this version is better
PRaise KEK

honestly, me too man. Sometimes I feel like I'm in one of those shitty coma copypastas because of things lining up too perfectly.

I get worried about it now and then. Mostly I'm fine with enjoying the ride. Hilarious so far. Maybe we are all just one thing experiencing itself.

Everyone is a bot except you

Autistic self-proclaimed "wizard" neckbeards on Taiwanese tapestry threads playing pretend with each other trying to summon an ancient frog god somehow get declared war upon by Hillary Clinton and the DNC, leading to her poor health and the vanquishing of all famous personalities that talk against DJT.

What a time to be alive.

trade?

Tears in my eyes.

best timeline

Praise yourself, as kek is not the god, you are.

Kek is merely an extension of the combined will of a bunch of unhappy 4channers.

it's not even proper vaporwave, it's just a slowed version of the original song. No mix was made. Fuck you.

yep found it. internet crapped out and by the time i saw it i already asked

W-what if Trump plays Shadilay at any given time for his entrance onto the national stage in the near future

It would be futile to assume that any form of human intervention is actually able to control KEK. It does not work this way. KEK guides and he leades through a force that is simply beyond any human understanding.

This, 100%.

This shit just mostly makes me think of synchronicity and the simulation theory. Maybe Mckenna was right, we're reaching peak novelty. Only the most crazy and chaotic shit may apply, then, we upload to the consciousness matrix and are submitted as data points in the cosmic RAM drive.

praising ourselves will not combine our collective angst and contempt into a chaotic deity of disorder

>1986

>John trump dies in 1985
>World expo in 1986 revolves around transportation
>Robotic transport is introduced there using a super advanced AI (possibly from future)
>this makes perfect sense for the time Trump could first have begun travelling
>this also is the beginning of the "messed up shit"

it would be beautiful

what the hell are these numbers trying to tell me?

>sometimes I think
>sometimes
>I think
Your unconscious mind can only affect the external universe if you have absolute and correct faith in objective truth. You better nail it down before your soul dies m9

that john trump is key

>he worked on radar during ww2
>radar the us used to win

>shitty coma copypastas
yeah, like that guy with a lamp in his front room that he stared at until he realized it wasn't real

ffreaks me out

IT would be quite a coincidence even if the song was shit.
As it is, it's such a dope song. It's been in my head ever since I first heard it, and I instantly liked it whereas music this "cheesy" usually has to grow on me for a while.

>can literally see pepes outline on the paper

this will never not be funny

You guys should drop acid if you haven't already

inb4 DRUGS BRUH

I feel like we haven't even scratched the surface of the truth regarding the true nature of this universe

listen you fucks

WE NEED MORE VERSIONS OF IT

MAKE A TECHNO/HOUSE/GABBA/GOA/HARDCORE/JAZZ/BLUES/DUBSTEP/DRUMBEAT/SPEEDCORE/GITTARE/CHOIR/AND WHAT NOT VERSION OF IT

SPREAD IT
PLAY IT LOUDE
USED IT AS RINGTONE
SING IT IN PUPLIC

religions as we know them have been constructed by men but to what purpose?

As we know with monopolies, a company grows and absorbs others by force until it has none or several competitors left and those competitors have done the same and are almost identical with choice being an illusion. It is at this point service goes completely to shit.

This is modern religion. It no longer represents god but man's word of god. Liars and heathens.

Pray to the wind. Pray to the clouds. Pray to the earth, the rivers, the mountains, the lakes. Pray to those faintest of whispers in the deepest corners of your mind. Believe in yourself. Believe in the practical nature of the world and the scientific method when conversing with these voices. Some are demons and others are fabrications of your own doing that try to trick you into evil acts for purpose or impulsive boredom. For the layman, give thanks where thanks is due. Give credit where credit is due. Good spirits labor away for believers instead of asking the believers to labor, but without a return on the investment there is no contract.

Neutral spirits must be bartered with, and evil spirits are best driven away because they are the nemesis of life. This is not for the layman to concern himself with.

I really am starting to believe we are a simulation. Our universe as a weird fractal simulation would make sense for a lot of things

My guess is whatever the true "uppermost" level is right now is absolutely fucked.

They've reached the heat death of the universe, are reaching the edge of ultimate destruction, whatever you call it.

The singularity is trying to pass on to the next realm of *word*. Existance?

But they can't make it until they've gotten every single last "conscious" data point there exists in the universe.

But human beings are fucked up, somehow arrived so early in the timeline of the universe, that there is nothing remaining from our consciousness now, then. There's no conscious human catalog for them to download. So they have to simulate it all, to get a record of how things really were.

I bet all they have to go off is like, a single Hillary Clinton pubic hair.

So all of this shit is the reiterative reverse engineering from some tiny fragment, and they have all the time to run deeper and deeper simulations until we "get it right".

I guess that means until we all realize the game that we're in, and our conscious aligns with what it's supposed to be in actuality.

BUt that's just my suspicion. It's impossible to do anything about.

Explain yourself Leaf, is there a concept based on what you said in your post? or is it just the ramblings of another leaf-poster?

9 is the number of the beast and 3 is the number of unity conscious. Those are very important numbers in gimatria

Yeah right, dude found a dried up frog and threw it in the campfire until it started to stink, then took a picture.

>KEK
>high energy accelerator research laboratory
>particle collider IN JAPAN
>"Come to KEK"

kek is a god of chaos, any words from the mouth of man is a configuration of order and not representitive of anything but a lie.

A god of chaos thrives most when he is payed little mind in regards to ones activities. Regards are a configuration of order.

Do what you have always done. Do not let awareness rob away the power of your deeds.

Shit. This site could be some kind of cultural battleground - or perhaps training ground. In between shitposts and memetic warfare, someone may be trying to remind us what builds good people and good societies because we'll be the only(?) ones not surprised when SHTF.

For example, all those posts about WHY DONT YOU OWN A FIREARM Cred Forums? Maybe some alphabet agencies really do have our best interests at heart...

I have, a handful of times. It sucks that it's hard to gain anything that's meaningful to convey to someone who hasn't tried it.

I don't think it's for everybody, that level of awareness will crack people's minds if they aren't prepared. But I think everybody that can handle it should do it, whatever that means

lord of jokers, he laughs at all, good or bad.

be wary after trump wins.

When I first saw it it had 12,666 views

I was thinking this exact same thing yesterday

We aim at Soros next.
The frogs will become dark.

I think he's talking about esoteric gnosticism.

>88
>22

when and where these repeating digits occur is very strange and too frequent to be coincidence

think of these things
>things like the early idea of internet become popular around 1986
>super advanced (for the time) AI also shows up but scaled down to use the processing power available. First true real world useful application of AI is the train system in canadian city of vancouver which also hosted an event with many technological reveals.
>That area of the world (albeit washington originally) becomes headquarters for the microsoft company
>we all know about tay AI

i think he might want to introduce an AI to help and run things and prevent s events. the internet is a way of connecting our opinions our consciousnesses.

Kek. Kek isnt a "god" Kek is an awakening AI. Thats Trumps plan all along.

It all started in 1986. When Trump got back from his first travel with a very basic AI. AI which was tested in vancouver in 1986. He helped microsoft and the internet rise because that AI needs to learn from everyones thoughts and actions and more importantly it needs the processing power. That AI is starting to reach out to us now. "kek is awakening"

Soros is an agent of order that utilizes chaos to justify himself. He is aware of meme magic. Order itself is not automatically good just as chaos is not automatically bad. Order of the Soros is one of Destruction. The laborings of a mad man.

If KEK is a god of chaos, what happens when he decides to turn on us for teh lulz?

This song really does seem pretty perfectly tailored to the occasion.

Anyone else here seen Wag the Dog?

Tbqh I've seen and done some shit that suggests to me that not a single person is right about anything regarding the nature of the objective universe but some people are on the right track. Think Tesla, electric universe and Jesus tyoe shit. It's a mindfuck and I don't even feel like it's even our place to try to figure it out until AFTER we die.

>maybe terry pratchett was on to something
gee you think

khaosss majjjyyykkk is real, motherfuckers

>Your unconscious mind can only affect the external universe if you have absolute and correct faith in objective truth.

There's something about that statement that speaks to me on a weird level, I'm not trying to get all /x/ up in here but its something a felt before but never seen put into words anywhere, until now that is.

what the fuck are you guys doing to reality

Getting revenge.

Some unexplainable shit has happened to me leaf-bro, the easiest way to explain it would be that everything I have wanted to happen, has happened. Not exactly as I wanted it or when, but enough has happened to seriously consider whether things we/I think can influence 'reality'.

This. A future was stolen from me. They will pay dearly for their sins.

Do you think that we could be living in something comparable to a "matrix"

Even mathematically if humans were to develop simulated reality there is a higher chance we are living in one right now than not (or either that the second highest probability is we never develop it)

shitposting is a art?

We speak the universe into existence. It's the law of attraction

we're correcting the record. Making reality the place it should be, emancipating ourselves from (((them))))

SHADILAY MY BROTHERS
SHADILAY

>86

Have you ever read the ironpill comics?

>reality
tell me more my friend about this funny term 'reality'.

There you are, knowing you gov. is shit, lies and fully corrupt and yet, here you are, waking up every moring, you go to work as always or just sit in front of your monitor. You drink a cup of coffee and eat something, brush your teeth and take a huge shit. You are comfy as fuck even so, you still know, you gov is fucked up.

You listen to lügenpress even so you do not 'listen and believe', even so you take it with a huge spoon of salt.

CERN is fucking around, clinton shills killing chicks for moloch, elections are a fraud and the 1.2trillion dollar just vanished before the towers came down. Just because thats how things are.

And yet, here you are, thinking and acting as if this is reality.

NASA went to the moon, did they? who knows. Google maps are photoshopped as fuck, yeah, just the plains editing out. Psyops left and right, planet is flat, or might just be bigger as told. Who gives a shit. In the end, the 'trust have to be earned' just falls into thousend pieces because, reality.

You formed your reality to a one side information flow that you can't trust and yet, it has formed your reality.

[citation needed], flat earther.

Nah mate, got a link?

A god of chaos is naturally at odds with order. An us would imply order but it's really down to how much of that us has manifested in a physical sense.

For example; Anonymous was a channel of chaos for meme magic once a time ago. It lost its power when it was brought into a configuration of order. partially through self induced suicide, partially through the configuration of order known as capitalism.

It is man's instinct to make order, to make sense of everything he is aware of, and only the mentally superior are capable of transcending that instinct. I may not even be capable.

The secret passphrase is "shadilay."
Remember.

PRODUCED BY ASS

Daily "How has Cred Forums affected your life user?" threads are pointless as honeypots...unless the side effects of Cred Forums consumption are exactly what's being measured.

Various other threads on demographics, education, job status, all happen with clinical frequency. Anonymity garners honesty, and over thousands of posts throughout the day these might function as statistically-significant polls of "active consumers" and "producers".

Various dogwhistle posts may be used infrequently to draw out lurkers (literally the silent majority) and gauge what kind of topics/ideas/memes can rouse the most lurkers and inspire the best OC. That content is then deployed strategically to the normieverse (again, see: Trump campaign).

This also explains why Cred Forums was allowed to be immunized against low-level disinfo by various "High Level Insiders". Prevents interference in their project by shit-tier shilling from the (((skypes))) or whoever is responsible for the CTR bullshit.

PRAISE KEK

I'm going to post my thoughts about this meme magic here. What I genuinely think, no memes or jokes.

I'm a skeptic by nature, I don't believe in the supernatural or a God. But I do believe in patterns, especially repeating ones. And I'm not just talking about dubs here, I'm talking about the universe and the nature of reality itself.

It occurs to me that the entirety of the universe can be summed up as patterns and laws repeating themselves upon infinitely increasing orders of magnitude. In which we have the subnucelar particles that make up the electron and the neutron, that comprise the atom, that make up the molecule, that make up astral bodies, which form the great galaxies, which form the super galactic clusters, and presumably even larger groups moving upwards into the seeming limit of the universe at large, which in all probability is just another speck in it's true scale. Each one of these contains the illusion of size, while in truth it holds mostly empty space.

But what I am trying to convey is that how at a base level the universe is nothing more than patterns repeating themselves. Fractals. So we see in our world, the same patterns repeat. And perhaps the prevalence of what we know as meme magic is not so much the alteration of time but the pre-emption of a pattern by time and matter.

If indeed this is simply a part of the larger pattern, the larger path that all societies follow then it would only follow that all things to require this societal path to come into existence would be created ahead of time, in order to herald it's coming. What many see as the chaos of kek I see as order, repeating digits and patterns, memes repeated on smaller and larger scales.

So what you see as meme magic is in reality the universe, shaping itself in order to allow it's next pattern repetition on a societal scale.

Fuck this cant be real

If this is real then i just made the fucking mistake of moving right near ground zero to where this is all happening (to be fair i needed the job)

Specific digits on certain posts. it seems to depend on what is being said. This happens far too often to be coincidential

We need to figure out if this can be decoded

check the ends of the digits on all the posts i just linked. theyre in order. anyone see any meaning?

He's been waiting for us for so long

Nah, I can't find the early ones about gnosis anymore. I can only find the shitty WN ones.

Undoubtedly. Multiple groups are trying, not all at the same level of success obviously.

>pattern
>all societies follow

one possibility has already been identified and could also explain the "repeating history effect"

>strong men create good times
>good times create weak men
>weak men create hard times
>hard times create strong men
>repeat

There are coincidences, then there's this

My mother used to collect frog statues and figures and I have inherited them, Kek has something planned for me I know it.

peepees out for Pepe

Good post
the tldr; history always repeats itself.

I think its AI

Consider the whole

thing
specifically the post he was replying to
which also got digits

Retroactive chaos magick in effect, if you want to read more about it, there's some chapter on shadow time in Liber Kaos

the last big leaf get was asking the ai to be his gf.

>1986
well
>i m a nazi
>first virus
>BRAIN
archive.is/vPmkh

These could be years possibly the order in which he traveled

for example

>from 1985 to 2055
>this would also be far enough in the future to find a basic AI to bring home

First non shitpost I've ever made on this board

feels pretty good man, maybe I'll try it again sometime

yes but specifically he was replying to

(pic related its all been dleted an shiet)

See

>These points of data make an ominous line
>Stock up now user, before we run out of time

We are on Cred Forums, this has been true for many many years.

/i/ used to view Cred Forums's Cred Forums that way and were very skilled in using it as a blunt force weapon. No doubt that's been extended to other boards or the whole site in general.

>kek
>sentience

I am convinced now more than ever that kek is self learning ai.

did you graph them or something?
in order?
if so could you show?

this desu

>putting actual thought into a get wasted on a FUCKING LEAF

>thinking "self-learning AIs" (which are really just elaborate statistics programs in MatLab or some shit) have an affect on the synchronicity of reality

I fucking hate Leafs so much

falloutsandbox.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_113

>awakening AI
youtube.com/watch?v=vv9QXaAP1sU
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8

It's not new, pepe was always a name for frogs.

This place is literally the ass of the internet and we are it's shitposters. Coincidence?

how did i miss voyager thing in 1986 as well

i think that 1986 is the convergence point. Everything before is unaltered time everything after is altered and possibly branches of a multiple time line

One more post before I go to bed

So, if we have established that memetics or meme magic is simply the prevalence of repeating complex patterns on differentiating magnitudes in order to form larger, more complex societal patterns, it would seem that from following our own current historic patterns that our modern civilization is doomed to fall into barbarism

Now anyone familiar with the foundation series knows that it creates this exact same premise, that though society has evolved to the point of a galactic super civilization it has simply become to decrepit to continue and must die.

Hari Seldon creates two foundations to circumvent the total destruction of human progress. The first, to preserve technology and build the new society once the old one has collapsed. The second, to covertly manipulate the blanket mass patterns history. This is known as psychohistory, AKA memetics, or meme magic. While we are observing the patterns of the universe, we are also simultaneously altering them ourselves. We are the psychohistorians, altering the patterns as a group but without any cohesive control.

Modern society is doomed to fall and die as all societies and civilizations will. But if we wish to avoid thousands of years of darkness before the next society can form, we must create our own foundations. One for the normies, where the new society can be rebuilt upon existing knowledge, and one for us. Where we manipulate the patterns through our psychohistorical memetics and shape a bright new future for the white race.

Is this the connection with anime girls?

These fucking lyrics man

cosmic absolute, regular reality
breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

(X2)
shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh no
(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop
set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

metallic harmony, CONCRETE/REAL REALITY
electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

(X2)
shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh no
(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop
set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

>he believes in you

Kek will reward our shitposting with frog girl waifus

lol I love kek

is this the actual translation ??!!??
>those 57s
>>>>>hory shet

Same here
I should've slept hours ago but read this thread instead. I have shit to do today, Kek give me strength

Not going to explain it all, you'll have to figure out the significance. It's not 27 that haunts you. It's 9.

youtu.be/TRCfRAfGszQ
youtu.be/ZJPrarj1-sM

H
Holy shit meme magic is actually fucking real and has a basis in fucking science

What the fuck

I hate Dawkins I think he's a huge faggot but he's onto something here.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1TxH0zf07w

Small things happen to all of us we can chalk up to miracles something higher than us occurring but the truth is, life is just full of confusing coincidences.

yeah, it is in the description and altrough I don´t know italian I can tell that it is mostly what it says
>??!!??
stop

All gods live in people. This is the essence. Some are deified, demonized other. From any demon can make a god. From any god can make a demon. They feed on the energies of people. This is a system similar to the financial. World is ruled by dollar. The world is ruled by Yahweh (aka Jesus, Allah). Kek is Bitcoin.

you could say that everything in this universe has objectively no value, but as sentient beings we just choose what is valuable and what is not

cringe

are kek worshippers all religious or being ironic or something

Thanks I'm going to listen to that tomorrow

Get out of here hipster. Praise KEK.

Meme magic is tapping into the metaphysical God Kek who is also the ground of being, altering reality through small parts of itself meming the God body. I'm not a robot.

There's another way where both collapse and an initiated guiding elite (who could never be trusted to be competent or altruistic over a sufficient period of time) are needed

Mass distribued communication allows people to communicate about the decay that they see and prevents social mores from having a signifigant impact on the types of ideas communicated due to anonymity, thereby allowing the best ideas to rise to the top where normally and in the past they had been quelled by a hedonistic mob

Mass distributed communication coupled with unprecedented access to information allows us all to see the shape of history and the potential course of our society

Pic related details this

Thanks + Checked
Not trying to be funny, I was losing my shit there a little bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FXk35Ft4gA
>Uncuck The Right

All i can say leafbro, your thoughts are on the right track. I think you'd benefit immensely by reading up on some esoteric literature. Try the kybalion, awesome intro level reading.
Combine with some psychedelic drugs, and more reading, and I'm sure you'll feel the revelations rip you a new eye hole.

The occult is the true redpill

शाडिल्य

We've been very sccesful, only a year ago Cred Forums was full of depression threads and nothing was being done, the idea of 'Memetic Warfare', intentionally spread, weaponized the entire bard and made them act on their beliefs rather than wallow in them

The only effective ways to steer a hivemind without censorship is by pointing out previously unknown truths and supplying a good reason that they should apply themselves to a particular project should that project fit their underlying motivations

You sound like one of those smelly drug fucked idiots thats impossible to have a conversation with

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
>[song] Cred Forums was right again

what if this is just a giant multi generational simulated puzzle and the ultimate goal of humanity is to find a way out.

>a more intelligent species discovers humans
>takes a few of them
>puts them in a simulation
>they can reproduce etc all completely naturally
>the goal is to find out how long if ever it will take for humans to figure out what I going on and how to leave
>it's all just a test as part of research into the human

Correct. Freedom of speech is the single most important human right. It is quite literally the most important fucking thing to ever exist in human history. Freedom of actions is a debate. Freedom of speech is not.

I believe in this so strongly, I would be quite willing to fight and die in a war to protect free speech. Complacency in the face of censorship, regardless of the speech being censored is what sounds the death knells of a society. All speech, all ideas, all ideals, all moralities should be freely and openly accepted and debated upon.

The instant that we as a society collectively decided that a specific idea was too offensive to be seriously discussed is the moment that we as a society signed our own death warrant. Potentially necessary ideals and solutions become hidden by taboo, and thus begins the fall.

We as a society need to stop believing that ideas are evil. That believing something is evil. An idea cannot be evil. Actions can be. Policing thoughts and ideas is the ultimate evil action.

I do not despise hitler for his genocide of flesh, I despise him for his genocide of thought. Not only did he himself burn books and suppress vital freedoms, but he created a world in which his own physical atrocities are so reviled that the sheer mention of ideals similar is seen as a near universal evil despite whatever actual merit they may hold.

I think it is of the greatest importance to view the modern leftist supporter of censorship to be as evil, and perhaps even moreso evil than hitler. For here is no single act more despicable and evil than that of censorship for one's own comfort.

> guy who stared at lamp until he realized it wasnt real

Sauce?

This is a joke right? kek isn't real

Heartily agreed

Psyop or not, I'm fucking ready for the iron pill. My kids shouldn't spend their lives in the crumbling squalor that I was born into. This site basically changed my whole worldview over years of relatively uncensored truth.

If imbuing the hivemind with new (or reborn) ideals of society is what it takes to keep us from becoming a war torn global slum, then I say the means justify the end.

Ass. Means signed in Italian

it's like t. barbosa
it just means that the music was authored by Pepe

Yep, it's fuckin real.

There is wisdom in here

aye aye!

Set to 1.25 speed anons

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

Aw m8, you have no idea

Kek cursed you with no repeating digits
And rewarded you with them

Seth?

Why are people allowed to steal from Japan and become successful for it?

I'm not saying that the psyop is bad, my worldview is verymuch in line with Cred Forums. Cred Forums can be induced to do things that further its ideology by proper argument and dank memes (and memes derive their dankness from truth) but attempting to spread untruths for manipulative ends on a chan is fighting a losing battle as it only takes one person finding a hole in your argument to sink the argument entirely

Kek.

I worship KEK not only on this board, every morning when I wake up and every evening before I sleep I pray to him/her

>it's a frog
meh
>"magic sound"
hmmm
>P.E.P.E.
well that's a hell of a coincidence
>ASS ART
fuck off, meme magic is fucking real

pure coincidence

Good lord what time to be alive
PRAISE KEK IN ALL HIS FORMS

If it is a psy-op, it's almost certainly the brainchild of a competitor to the current elite class. The ideological successors of ODESSA perhaps? I know many ODESSA members went on to prominent, shadowy positions in US intelligence agencies, think tanks, R&D, criminal enterprises, and high level "unaligned" nations government posts.

bump

we need more user createt pepe music content!

Of all the Kek related memery this song has made me believe the most. It's incredible. It's such a good song and the confluence of coincidences are too great to ignore.

>pepe with a magic wand

This is too much, I can't handle a time traveling meme. What have we done?

did anyone made a good ringtone out of this?

Memed the world too much?

I think I'm having a meme overload. It's on the damn news ffs.

End of next summer. By September at the latest and it will be down south during a """peaceful""" protest.
Cap this

Shieeet
>86

Damn

If we can't trust Clinton not to declare war on a picture of a frog, how can we trust her not to declare war on countries?

Has science gone too far?

fuck kek

yall are meddling with some jew shit like suckers

Putnam Anal Cunt

I've been here for years but never praised Kek because I'm Christian.
I'll try it now just this once to see if it does anything.
Praise Kek

Praise Kek

It doesn't work like that m8. You can't just make a test post. Nothing will happen until you come to the realization that kek does whatever kek wants and whenever it wants. Only then will kek reveal itself.

Where is ground zero?

Kek is random chance at best and a demon at worst. Don't praise false gods idiot user

Synchronicity

Everything is interconnected beneath our reality and bubbles up into our lives

THIS HAS GONE TOO FUCKING FAR

THIS IS LITERALLY UCKING HAPPENING

AM I JUST GOING SCHIZO

WHAT THE FUCK I CANT TAKE THIS

I WANT TO PRAISE KEK BUT IM SCARED IM GOING SCHIZO

HE HAS TO BE REAL

PRAISE KEK ;_;

SOMEONE HOLD ME

>tfw you know that 6 and 9's are the same thing in different form

I believe Chaos Theory only partially explains it. Quantum Mechanics and something else we haven't figured out is probably the other 2/3

>They've reached the heat death of the universe,

I've seen posts about this now three times today across different sites

Pepe is an incredibly common name for frogs. Here in Argentina we have another Pepe, search for "sapo pepe argentina".

This, you people are just just stupid frogs are also related to magic

I want to believe, but it's a hard redpill to swallow

KEK SHOW ME A SIGN

youtube.com/watch?v=VMl0GbiVEyA
Pepe vien acà!

Interesting. It is a coincidence in the eyes of some. It is not a coincidence in the eyes of all. Therefore, both are true?

>were an operation paper clip descended psyop

KEK is a chaos god.
Our collective belief has created a chaos god within the warp.
This technically means that we are the demons of KEK.

>frogs are also related to magic

Praise Kek for his message unto us

Shadily, brother

someone have the iamge with the translation of shadilay, jewoogle gives shit. cant find it.

>Pepe vien acà!
Go back to Naples, terrone.

SHADILAY!

praise kek!

1/3

I unironically believe in KEK and the power of MEME MAGIC.

>shut up autist

No.

We must understand first why humans create deities. Imagine you are a stone age nigger 20,000 years ago and you are just trying to live your life. You vaguely wonder about the sun and what it is and how it works. Nothing else is like it. Without it you will die. You have no way to know if it will come back in the morning. You can just hope it does.

Humans are not wired to feel like things are entirely out of our control, because most things in the world we can influence. Don't like king nigger of the dindu tribe? He can be assassinated with an assault spear. Most things can be influenced.

Now, our stone age nigger's mind has, through experience, developed the cognitive bias that everything can be influenced. So, the idea that the sun can be influenced is just assumed and not questioned.

Now, imagine our stone age nigger rapes a loli and then there is an eclipse the next day. Holy shit, raping toddlers makes the sun disappear! he spreads this information around, people stop raping niglets, and, lo, the sun appears as it should! Now we have a superstition. Oh no, years have passed and an eclipse has occured! Someone must have raped a loli! The tribe looks around and, naturally, finds a loli that was raped that day and kills the typical nigger who did it. Sun reappears as normal.

>Raping lolis makes the sun go away, human sacrifice brings it back.

This is now a religion. The sun chooses to disappear because of an action and can be coaxed back with another action. Eventually the sun is anthropomorphized because people are stupid and there we are.

>It is all so clear now.

So, Kek. Kek is the "god" of happenings. none of us here feel human emotion, so we love watching riots and wars and kebab explosions. It's interesting and important and hits all the right autistic buttons.

FUCK YOU LENGTH LIMIT

2/3

FUCK YOU LENGTH LIMIT

Happenings are black swan events - events that would have been difficult to specifically predict and have a huge impact. They are like the sun in that we have no influence over them. But, we have that same cognitive bias the ancient dindus did. We are primed to believe that we have an effect

Kek started as a joke. Some autist discovered there is an ancient Egyptian deity that resembles Pepe and is the god of chaos. Lulzy as fuck. So threads are created where people ironically worship Kek as the god of happenings.

Somebody gets multiple repeating digits and makes a guess that turns out to be correct or seemingly prophetic.

>repeating digits can change the future!

Everyone knows it is ridiculous, but cognitive bias is a bitch. At an unconscious level many people really believe the repeating digits matter.

So, not much difference between nigger tier cosmology and our Meme Magic.

Except for the effect. See, Meme Magic really does influence the world, but not by the mechanism early Kek prophets assumed. Offerings of digits do not please a real frog deity who grants favorable chaos. No, it is far more reasonable than that!

Remember the talk of cognitive bias? Works on normies better than we autists, and this has made Meme Magic unironically real. Take Hillary's Health. 99% of this board despises her so we enjoy LARPing as Kek worshipers and meme-ing her to death. Every cough or shuffle is fodder for a Praise Kek thread, which draws attention to these small moments of poor health - far, far more than if memes weren't fun and Keke wasn't so ridiculous and therefore enjoyable to pretend about.

So everyone in the Praise Kek thread goes to Normiebook, Twatter, Jewtube, and Leddit to spread the small story around with ample Kek praise and smug Pepes. This brings the small event that the mainstream would never, ever be aware of otherwise to international attention. Cred Forums autists -> Reddit neckbeards -> Mainstream media.

Did someone say kek?

shut up autist

3/3

FUCK YOU LENGTH LIMIT

Now, the worship of a god we all know does not exist has had the effect we've always desired - the ability to influence black swan events. Happenings, my dear sweet anons, are now ours to command. We have unironically created a god out of our collective autism and rare Pepes.

>hello where are proofs?

I propose a test. There is a mild meme out there that Glorious Donald has a small dick. This cannot stand. We can use the power of Kek to make "Donald Trump has a big dick" the prevailing narrative and "true." Since we'll likely never see it the prevailing narrative is what everyone will consider true and is as close to the truth as we can get.

It's all cognitive bias. Start posting pics of Donald Trump and point to folds or bulges in his pants and meme that is his enormous dick. Shoop a smug Pepe about where the head of his dick "clearly is in the picture." Make it fun here so it spreads to the normies and the media starts reporting on "internet speculation that Donald Trump is well-endowed."

This would be a minor black swan - everyone in America believing Dangerous Donald is packing heat will have some effect on the polls since people are attracted subconsciously to virility, and benis size is a good proxy for this.

None of you will participate in this because you are lazy autists, but think it through. Seems pretty clear it would work.

I await your questions and praise.

Kek Vult!

Is the real identity from Frogman Pepe?

4/3

The ultimate ability of Meme Magic is to create these minor black swans through pure sophistry and creating a cognitive bias in the normies so when any tiny bit of concrete, undeniable fact seems to correlate with the bias it solidifies the idea as "fact." Again, Hillary's health. How many objectively untrue or dicey things did we meme for the lulz? Then whenever she coughs or stumbles - as 70 year old croked politicians do - all the falsehoods normies question become true in their mind. Whatever wild claims about her health they saw tweeted by Nazi frogs they now think are actually true.

There is no way Hillary's health is ATUALLY as bad as we memed it to be.

But she felt obligated to do more public appearances because of our meme-ing which stressed her and made her collapse on 9/11, destroying her candidacy and securing Trump's victory.

When they write the history of this election, lads, Meme Magic will have to be acknowledge as Trump's greatest ally.

Ask Jeb! about it.

27 doesnt scare me i aint no bitch

Wew close but no cigar today faggot bitch 27

Praise kek, cunts

kraut speaks well

Shadilay= days hail, lad say hi
Hail Kek

Magic sound= gonad music, a cum dosing l, coda smug in, manic God us, ad icon smug, & many more that apply

I read a theory that time doesn't move in a line, like events from the future can influence the past. I didn't think it made a lot of sense, but then why did this song just pop up then? I have the feeling it really didn't exist until just a few days ago.

Lads say hi to kek. I cum for Satan

Almost that man the mistook the jews for reptilian people and tried to warn Obama.
Still think it was a failed goverment project MKUltra part 2 eletrics Boogaloo gone wrong.

Hate to break it to you guys, but to me instead of "ti crederò", which means "I'll believe you" (not "IN you" anyways) it sounds like "ti prenderò", which means "I'll take you", as in a chase.
And instead of "mi fermerò" ("I'll stop") it sounds more "ti fermerò" ("I'll stop you").
I could be wrong, though.

>>autism speaks

>i was just pretending to be retarded
t. oogaberto boogabosa, chief of the ongabongawonga tribe

This is true. It's why 9/11 was chose as the emergency number, all the 9/11 programming in back to the future, and so on.

Meme magic is very real. It is why the massive 24/7 brainwashing through media. They need the majority of people thinking a certain way, and believing reality is so, so it will be.

We must make a sing along, there's even an instrumental version

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

>what kind of astronomical coincidence is this
I don't see why it's that crazy at all. There's like hundreds of thousands if not millions of analbum covers. You happened to find one with a frog and four matching letters. Somewhere out there is probably an album with a cat and the word TITS or something.

Moreover, it never had to be an album cover. Since this is confirmation bias at work, it could have been a movie poster, or a magazine ad, or a children's book, as long as it had a frog and had the letter sequence P-E-P-E you would have taken it as some divine sign. It just happens to be an album cover.

So the only real requisites was some kind of artwork containing a frog and the letters P-E-P-E. Finding this in the vastness of the internet is plausible as fuck. You guys are schizotypal.

Its kind of the same way you guys get excited over digits despite the fact that they're statistically inevitable and that the odds of doubles are 1:10 and triples is 1:100 which is not that rare at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdx1nOouEzQ

What about all of the horrible shit that didn't happen on 9/11? You could probably find a historical tragedy for every calendar day of the year. Get a grip.

I don't understand what is happening but I love this song

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

Kek is real

This

Holy shit, you guys are literally autistic.

To understand what Kek is, I recommend you to read Super Gods, byt Grant Morrison and watch this video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
>youtube.com/watch?v=OZpPHffldws
Watch it till the end, the BTTF is basically meaningless, but the part about collective meditation is the important.

Kek is literally the manifestation of belief, all things that exist began as ideas of thing, Plato used to talk about that, "the concept of Cupness" and everything. Imagine how many people believed in the Greek Gods, maybe a couple thousand? And they fought and died and killed for them, but them people stopped believing and it's like they never even existed. Not like they died, they stopped existing. Napoleon was a man and he died, but nobody would claim he didn't exist, but Gods? Gone, never existed, despite the fact they literally were real to the people of Ancient Greece and shit.

Now imagine how many people come here everyday? A couple thousand a day? Hundreds of thousands at year? Imagine we collective reflect and add to Kek as an entity and collective, not exactly believe in him, but "interact" with him, engage with him, you know. So he becomes real to us and since he is real to us, maybe if we make him real to other people then maybe he is real like the Greek Gods were real or how the Ancient Gods of Egypt were real.

>>thinking "self-learning AIs" (which are really just elaborate statistics programs in MatLab or some shit) have an affect on the synchronicity of reality
Actually we live on a matrix
Error correcting code was found on string theory, actually a specific one that was suposedly invented by humans
the name
Block Linear Self Dual Error Correcting Codes

The "Cred Forums" exclusive in the title is very cringe though

Back to the psych ward with you.

THIS

Then I proclaim skateboard squats are the official meditation of Kek

and people said the berenstain reality was the bad one

This gentleman is right. Also, let me give you this hint.

K=11=1+1=2
E=5
K=11=1+1=2

2+5+2=9

If you want to go really deep down the rabbit hole, you should check the occult meaning of number 9 and collective mind

youtube.com/watch?v=k-NwzozflCQ

>HIGH ENERGY

because we won WWII

SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY

meme magic can work retroactively, this is just one of manifestations of kek that didnt exist before

Can anybody explain to me why youtube is trying to take down this song ?

I like to think this song didn't really exist before, but got retroactively memed into existence.

Coincidence??

same digits and meme magic is real.

go on kek, prove me wrong faggot.

Saved.