DEGENERATES ONLY SQUARES NOT ALLOWED

What drugs is Cred Forums imbibing on tonight? For myself, it's a gram of chronic, 40 neurontin, 4 klonopins, and .4 of crystal meth.

You know crystal meth is how we turn into Aryan super-soldiers right? We're going to need it again in the coming war.

google

>Aryan super-soldiers
KEK
>inb4 this thread had been pruned

Tonight? It's 9am in the civilized part of this planet.

Once you come down from the frenzy of war and the effects are wearing off, nothing makes you feel better than a fat puff of chronic.

We're going to need this in the coming war.

Trash lifestyle. Get a legal addy prescription and get your shit together. Stims are better when they're enhancing your life not letting you escape from it. You're such a failure you're even abusing drugs incorrectly. Smh.

>achmed unironically says

>tfw haven't smoked in 2 months
>used to smoke nearly every day
>dealer went to jail and now can't find anyone who sells
I dunno man I guess after a while I'm supposed to grow bored of it or something but every time I see a dank bud I get the same drive as seeing a naked woman after nofap

I had a beer and just took 10mg of melatonin
off pot right now since I'm looking for a new job

normal night would be a beer or two and two or three bowls of the good stuff
stopped taking drugs beside OTC medications, beer and pot

Do you forget about it otherwise?

alcohol. All drugs are degenerate, alcohol most of all.

Calling weed chronic makes you an irredeemable faggot. You should probably kill yourself sooner rather than later. You will suffer less that way.

you will get over it when your brain matures

Smoking some pretty alright shit desu.

Yes i know my bong needs to be cleaned.

Drugs are for middle schoolers, you edgy faggot.

Yeah. I don't even think of weed most days, it's only when I go on here and people posted the dankest of nugs, or my friend on Snapchat sends me stupid pics of her smoking a blunt (she lives 2,000 miles away)

How long will that take?

never had that problem...

Gross it probably stinks

So just a mild inconvenience? Thinking ahead for what I'm gonna have to prepare myself for.

Kill yourself faggot.

Used to drink and smoke weed in college. One day both didn't do anything for me and felt bad. Clean ever since. Feel way great.

I grow my own weed legally.

>meth
just take some adderral and avoid the holes in your brain from snorting draino
its the same shit but better anyway

i havent had gabapentin in years, that shit is wild

Don't understand this. I'll never have it for longer than 2 months and leave 2-3 month gaps to prevent lazyness/resistance. I'll crave it for the first day and after that it's not at all noticeable.

Nah not really, just smells like the inside of a bong (bong water if you will).

>took 10mg hydrocodone last night for the first time
>felt good for an hour
>didn't feel anything after

fucking weak

A little bit above mild inconvenience but below a "microaggression." I think to myself "boy wouldn't it be great if I smoked a fat joint right now and listened to some trippy stoner rock" and start thinking of all the things I could do while high, but then I eventually realize there's no point to it and I'll just end up smoking more and more till I get tired of it.

But the longer you go without weed the more you realize, once you smoke again it's gonna be like when you first got high. You know, super blazed out of your mind high, virgin lung high. I've gone on t-breaks before and that's the best thing about them is that initial high. That's the only thing that makes me want to smoke again, but picking it up as a continuous habit will only make me grow bored of it imo

So, it stinks. I clean mine weekly.