Remember when the left wing media tried to make this shit generic photo comparable to the tank man shot from the...

Remember when the left wing media tried to make this shit generic photo comparable to the tank man shot from the Tiananmen Square protests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_4et-RLlpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah, I seen some good memes of that dumb cunt, I almost forgot about "her"

Remember when they killed that woman to try and stop Brexit?

Watching her later on facial abuse was just the cherry on the top of a shitcake.

This was the beginning of the end for Deutsche Bank.

Yeah haha that was amazing she died for nothing and the remain campaign tried to whore out her corpse on tv for a whole week and people didnt buy it lol XD

If you didn't post that, Aussie bro, I'm sure I'd never see that pic again.

Holy fuck, what a joke

Can you elaborate?

I member.
Member when there weren't so many Mexicans? And member Chewbacca?

video or it didn't happen
i want to see this googless get destroyed

Hey now, the border crossed us!

>pic related President of Mexico with some bodybuilder who apparently made a few movies in the 80's

I don't remember, actually.
Was it some BLM protest?

I haven't seen a Chewbacca costume in a long tme.

REALITY

And I bet they're the same fuckers that would say "if you close the borders the terrorists win." And then they got mad people didn't jump to their side to spite this particular terrorist.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_4et-RLlpY

If you watch the vid
You get to hear one black man yelling at another black man that he should be on the front line for "ma peepa" while they all let a woman be their front line.

Arnolds latino bastard son is superior than his sons he had with that Kennedy bitch

>remembering all those posts that were "mfw she died for nothing"

There were so many great, underappreciated little victories. She doesn't get spoken about AT ALL in our media now, as you could have guessed.

It was like fast-food emotional blackmail.

Nope and neither should you.

No.

I reckon there will be a big memorial every year, and people cerebrating brexit anniversaries will be insensitive to the memory of Jo.

No. Is this Aussie shit? God damnit, when will you guys learn that you don't matter?

yeah, they blackmail us into not having a n independance day

She will be remembered more as a textbook example of globalist false flagging than as a Memeber of Parliament or as a rapefugee enabler.

Pottery

>googless

God I love this meme.

Remember when a green frog became a more influential image to the masses?

forced normie memes