CTR New Tactic

Cred Forums is the last bastion of free speech on the internet where we are free to call jews-kikes, blacks-niggers, and feminists-cunts. There is a new tactic by CTR subverting Cred Forums into censoring themselves. If anyone falls prey to this new tactic, they are lost, because if you do not believe freedom of speech is what makes this board great get the fuck off my board you kike nigger.

>who gives a fuck about google algorithms this is Cred Forums not google you retards

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/googletown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Google lover.

fucking kike CTR. Trump will win you faggot

Niggers should either start work at the cotton fields or get sent back to Africa.

what the fuck is ctr? I'm falling behind with autism

This board has way too many newfags... LURK MORE CUNT

Alt Right is becoming a parody of itself

Google is the new epic meme we came up with. It has an epic subtilety to it that makes it hilarious. You wouldn't understand ctr google.

using alt-right is buying into MSM narrative

is this the fourth thread you made now? making more just makes people think you're the shill.

moreover the terms are to be introduced outside of Cred Forums, rather than here.

Thanks for Correcting the Record KIKE

Jesus Christ this board has gotten autistic. Every time some new meme starts on this board some pack of autists starts screaming about how it's CTR invading the board, and then the pack of autists who started the meme screams about how the naysayers are actually CTR invading the board. I used to think it was funny but now it's just getting stupid. CTR has probably never even heard of Cred Forums. If we're being invaded by anyone it's probably Reddit or Tumblr again; those kids are the only people on earth with more disposable time on their hands than the people here.

I new Cred Forums would eventually meme too hard against itself

explain to me what the CTR angle is?

it doesn't help hillary get elected if the alt-right suddenly self-censors and "appears" to stop being racist outwardly

Hello ctr

hello ctr

Dont out ctr me ctr, there can only be one ctr

GOOGLE HATERS, GET IN HERE, MEME IT INTO MAINSTREAM
reddit.com/r/googletown
>GOOGLE HATERS, GET IN HERE, MEME IT INTO MAINSTREAM
>reddit.com/r/googletown

1984, brave new world. They don't need to censor you, you are already doing it yourself. fucking retards on this board

>implying
that's what ctr would say if they were trying to throw people off their trail

you need to go back monkey

not really. it's like swapping skittles for m&ms.

Hi CTR

>mfw the entirety of Cred Forums is ctr accidently shilling against itself, and the actual Cred Forums all went to infinity chan

im fucking crying

Yhea, this new CTR tactic of calling something that will tarnish the branding of le internet overlord itself a CTR tactic really is trending, such an unusual amount of new thread being created to ocupate space in the catalog, really ativates the neural cortex.

Do you have any evidence to back up these baseless accusations against Crash Team Racing?

You cant fool me ctr shill

>argentina
>white
lol go back to your tree monkey

>implying trump is a traitor primarch

Well, we know who the real shill is.

Fuck off and bail some cotton, google.

sage

Gtfo ctr

This triggers the autist.

Go eat a banana you fucking google.