Why do white people post their lunch on instagram so much?

Why do white people post their lunch on instagram so much?

Why are white people so fucking boring like that?

Why are White people x?
Tell me so I can be one step closer to being White

White people have no culture

This is now a Caucasian Appreciation Thread

Some people have nothing better to do. Hipsters are really bad for pointless shit like that.

Who was this made for?
Aliens?
Future Human beings?
God?
Something drove them to perfectly mold the human body into marble. It's like they are appreciating everything that was given to them and advancing humanity further without giving it a second thought.
Being Greek must have been like living in a Fantasy World.
We too will one day live in a World straight out of a Fantasy once we get non-Whites out of our Countries

Why do people use instagram?

That shit's mad gay.

>Follow cute muscular Korean girl
>%60 of her posts are food and not her and her muscles

>Greeks
>White

A girl I like uses it so I made an account to follow her. She followed me and that was nice.
Then I just used it to follow actors of obscure shows that don't get coverage since they usually post when their show is coming back, or muscular QTs.

I don't post food ever and think it's weird.

WE

IS

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGS

So what your saying is that a bit less than 40% of her posts are of her muscles.

People are boring. They lead boring average lives where nothing really interesting or noteworthy happens.

They still want to feel interesting and noteworthy though, so they post about the most mundane shit. Other boring average people reply to their mundane posts, making the other boring person feel noteworthy.

It's a self-perpetuating cylce where boring mundane people upvote each other's boring posts in order make themselves feel less boring and mundane.

Stick your slide thread up your arse.

saged

Why don't more people harness their spiritual energy to have a connection with God?

>thinking the weather is basic
fuck man, knowing how to predict weather is important

because they are fucking normie faggots? why do you think you fucking dumb oogie boogie google? Why dont you go back to africa you fucking dindu google.

Being
White
You
Can't
Fight.

They have not yet had a personal spiritual experience. They are taught to believe only in things that can be proven.
There is no evidence God exists. Neither is there any evidence God doesn't exist. Faith is believing in something without evidence. This requires a personal spiritual experience.

who the fuck uses instagram?