What happens if Trump loses?

Does Cred Forums get shut down and we all commit seppuku?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnNMllexHyk
youtube.com/watch?v=jogUNIirv4U
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0o5O96xYxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we will never know

I'm going off the grid if Shillary wins

i really want Trump to lose 2bh.
The Alt-right will rise more powerful than ever and they will crash the internet...

Sick dubs but in all reality a Shillary win would be the final nail in the coffin in my eyes

Hillary will send death squads knocking at every Cred Forums posters

I give up. I become a nu-male and get an SJW gf to cuck me.

If Trump loses there will be a major uprising against the federal government and we will enter into a small scale civil war

what about a rigged win?

I absolutely refuse to believe that she can win without rigging and corruption.
If she wins this election then it is 100% bullshit.
I think at that point, people riot.

No ctr, and it's obvious you have no clue.
I will validate you repeating integers, as custom demands.

Then we ride the train with engines at full power and no brakes. Easy peasy.

I doubt anything here would change, except the traffic from those redditors, however, if he wins, this place would turn into half reddit.

Both sides are working away at rigging the general, but Democrats have the advantage. Republicans are trying to purge some people from the voter rolls, but Hillary's camp already had a practice run with the primaries and they were successful. They literally took millions of votes from Bernie and almost 200 delegates. Election fraud is her only real chance left.

Can't wait that to happen
i really just want another BIG happening that will change the worls for good.

also check'em

Praise kek

No one rioted when Bernie lost to election fraud. What makes you think normies will start wanting Trump that bad?

Sudoku you retard

>Nu-male Bernie supporters didn't riot
>That means gun owning trump supporting men won't
Wewlad

Cred Forums actually reason to live- bitch about conspiracies and how they lost thnaks to globalists and shits.

White people in USA can't riot with no consequences?

Idgaf. I am not American

This. What a dumb faggot.

You need to leave or at least stop posting

Trump won't lose. If Britain got out, we can too!

Why not?

He isn't going to lose.

Why I don't care?
Or
Why am I not American?
To answer the first:
He won't destroy globalism, he'll simply turn the US into an isolationist state.
To answer the second:
Not born in the US and I don't want to move there.

Kek has a master plan. We need to praise Kek and he will grant us digits so we can hype the happenings into existence. Kek's power is growing and they fear it now more than ever. After the elections shartary will be remembered as deceiceful frog fearing bitch in the eyes of normies but we know the truth. We have already won.

The Stasi under the green light of Merkel will have already taken over European internet an will be enforcing 'hate speech laws' to imprison political dissidents, Hillary will import some Stasi to help correct the record here against both Trump an Bernie supports.

Marxist Utopia here we come!

>this is what the leaf actually believes

We fucking revolt

You're a faggot mate

>current year
>not being American

>Election fraud is her only real chance left
Lmao you sad delusional trumpfag

they got records on all of us and ones how never posted.

if she wins ( i doubt she will), we get ww3 during her reign, nukes and shit and we all dead.

but before that she will send ameristapo to kill us off. and i am in a servant region where if americunt says hop they jump.

they gonna do war crimes on my body crazy beady bongs

If Trump loses, then the real happenings begin

I... should go back to /x/. I miss her, I hope she gets better soon.

Prove me wrong
How come?
Eh, let's be honest, it's a shitshow right now. At least Canada has sone stability.
You have a race war coming, 60% whites, higher crime rates (due to nigs), etc. Ot's quite comfy up here, even with a literal retard running the show.

So if Hirosima Nagasaki would be ((forced)) to close Cred Forums, where should we regroup?

Seems reasonable...

Also, Noice Dubs!

Most of Cred Forums will be shipped to tolerance camps at Gitmo.

>He won't destroy globalism, he'll simply turn the US into an isolationist state.
Not feasible. Normally you'd get taken over by Russia before that happened, except we'd pull an emergency Crazy Ivan to keep a buffer zone in that case.

>Not born in the US and I don't want to move there.
Good.

Fpbp

China and Russia will ally and they'll dominate the world the US does right now.
Russia won't try to take over the US, that would be suicide. They'll just leave them be.
>A white man doesn't want to move to my country
>Good
Kek

The Sino-Soviet split has literally been our grand strategy since before we took down the USSR. It's not happening.

Go back to sucking globalist cock.

Kek

>Sucking globalist cock
I am more nationalistic than you, that's for sure, bud
>It has been our strategy all along
Doesn't work so well desu

I think it was kind of a shitty fixation considering that they weren't going to ally long-term anyway, similar to the paranoid fear of losing viet nam to a global communist takeover.

Point is Canada is the land of the cucked and the home of the proxy US defense systems, so you can either go sock doggy dick or shut up.

No, actually quite the opposite. It would revitalize Cred Forums even more. If she wins, the anti-establishment rage after 4 more fucking years, considering all that's already happened, would be so fucking great. I almost want it to happen, so we have a more permanent footing so to speak.

They'll stay allied as long as it benefits them.
>Canada is the land of the cucked
I usually don't use cuck memes, because I find them quite irrelevant, but here:
>60% white
>Highest interracial couples
>Gives free money to Israel so they can keep fucking up the middle-east to justify war

No, we all go to 8c and continue posting frogs there

ok

Stay relevant, Canada. Maybe we'll let some Mexicans through to clean your leafs up.

America dies and I laugh at their ineptitude to save themselves

>Have to face reality
>A fucking irrelevant leaf meme
It's like you want to sound as dumb as you can. I am open for a civil discussion about why I don't believe Trump will change anything, but you go for recycled memes.
But hey, at the end of the day, you are redpilled alt-rigtist, am I rite? xD, go fuck yourself faggot, you're a plague on this earth.

yooooo

I thought Canadians were supposed to be passive-aggressive. Are you some kind of a muslim?

Canadians are two-faced faggots, let's be honest here. As I have stated before, I am white, but nice meme there.

of course they didn't riot, his voters were all white millenials who barely ever leave the house

Cred Forumsitics board. NO H8 and only the mods are Hitler

Well, are you "white" or are you "quintessentially white?"

I know a lot of "quintessentially white" that are part of the empire and get turbo butt mad about everything.

If that happens I'll hang around for a couple of years 'till shit gets really bad. Then I'll settle down on the countryside, buy a ranch and live a quiet life without media and the Internet.

fpbp

this, i'm gunna be the little princess i've always wanted to be

I come from a blunt culture and I am of European descent.
>Flags were a mistake

You cucks are too scared to talk about your views off of this board, and you're talking about a full scale civil war? Hahahahaha.

Which culture would that be?

PRAISE KEK

That is irrelevant to this discussion.
I just think you-re a massive faggot going for identity politics and using major regonial stereotypes to adjust your arguments. Like I've said: you're trying too hard to sound stupid.

>get enjoyment from watching the infinite wars Clinton will drag us into in the Middle-East
>BLM burning down cities I'll never visit anyway
>Muslim rape gangs and Shariah police sprout up in America on the tidal wave of migrants brought in by Clinton
>probably like 10 million more fucking migrants just from the next batch of wars the Status Quo cooks up
>US goes another 20 trillion dollars in debt
And untold many other horrifying things that ultimately don't effect me but will be so fucking chaotic I might as well watch it unfold from the safety of my remote area.

Are you ashamed of what you are?

Who says im scared? My whole office workplace knows im full 1488

Not really. I just don't see the point of allowing the use of more regional stereotypes by telling you exactly my ethnical and national background.
Being user is the best thing there is for a good political discussion, but you want to have a facebook-tier discussion, so fuck off.

>No one rioted when Bernie lost to election fraud.
Nigga did you even see protests outside the DNC convention? There were TONS. see this vid too of (((Schultz))) getting booed for rigging the primaries
youtube.com/watch?v=DnNMllexHyk

Like, live off the land? Gonna go Ted Kaczynski?

You obviously come from some mongrel part of the world if you're still arguing about not revealing your shameful background during a discussion of geopolitics.

Meanwhile I come from superior slav race with extra baltic bonus points. You are nothing to me, you have disgraced the great white north we call Canada, and you don't belong on this side of the world.

Right!

youtube.com/watch?v=jogUNIirv4U
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0o5O96xYxk
No protests??

>supreme court gets stacked
>"Hate speech is not free speech." 7-2 decision.
>"A well regulated militia does not mean you." 7-2 decision.
>no guns, no internet, no dissent
>entire system implodes but elites now have the technology and surveillance infrastructure to sustain themselves indefinitely without any support
>mass starvation, chaos, and death with a giant boot stamping on it over and over
>war with R*ssia because reasons :^)
>1984

>He wants to compare the lenght of our aryan dicks.
You're pretty gay.

I actually hope it happens so it fuels the fire and discontent of tens of millions of americans and tens of millions outside of america to the point where Cred Forums gets a huge influx of supporters and likeminded people and Cred Forumsacks become a cemented ideology in american politics. Trump would be the martyr for us.

It's just short of 7". How about yours?

Same. My girlfriend thinks it's a huge 9 incher, don't tell her please.

>girls
>measurement
nobody cares

>54% angry population (assuming here that the vote is rigged)
>Police and army allied with the 54%

what could possibly go wrong?

That we can agree on.

cheers, lad

> "muh boos"

LOL you can complain moan and stage peaceful protest all you want

it changes nothing

the fact that you think "muh boos" mean anything really proves the US will get fucked.

If killary wins, I would use Cred Forums as an indicator when to bug out

I've already prepared for a Clinton victory. In the end we need to find a candidate beyond Trump. The Republicans will nominate Romney-tier dogshit in 2020 if they can get away with it.

Continuing with my shitposting.

I'll probably have to leave Cred Forums some time until everyone that Cred Forums ever triggered is done coming over here to gloat.
Should only last about four to eight years.

I like these, more ?

Watch the liberals cry when they find out hillary is a bigger cunt than trump.

Trust me, she's fine without you faggots.

The thing is we'll never know.

>her

I've got some news for you...

Cred Forums deletes their entire trump folder filled with dozens of trump pics and anime girls with trump hats

I myself can't wait for the day all americans cry on this board saying "the jews did this waaaah"

>Better to spend your time shitposting and dropping dank maymays on Cred Forums. It's the only way to ensure results

You're the hero this country deserves,

this

>>Brexit was a huge confidence boost
>>RCP avg is like 1.9 hillary up
.5 up in a 4 way race
>>Trump is tied in most batttleground states
>>He has always out-preformed polls because trump supporters tell the pollsters to fuck off or they don't answer, or they say they aren't voting, or they say they are voting for Gary Johnson
>>Pollsters target specific demographics so that the sampling isn't representative
>>THe best polls money can buy
>>Trump is STILL almost TIED

I think that we've got a great Shot Here

>everyone pretends they didn't really care and are only here to revel in the butthurt
>Americans continue being in complete denial over how cucked their country is

>Does Cred Forums get shut down

Cred Forums gets shut down. She won't discern between boards. I've tried telling other boards this but they don't seem to care

Who doesn't care?

Nothing probably, trump winning wont really change anything because amerishits seriously overestimate the power a president holds.

Trump cant magically say he wants this and that then the next day its done, he needs approval of a bunch of liberal people in power / jews to get anything done so good luck with that.

At most the hysteria will make a few liberals and numales leave but thats about it, nothing will really change in the grand scheme. Middleclass will continue to be poor, jews will continue to jew and america will continue to be total dogshit of a country that is insufferable for anyone with a soul to live in.

People need to have balls for real change to happen and america is the most pacified place on the planet save for some niggers chimping out because they have evolved slightly and understand they can just riot for free shit / fun whenever something "raysis nigguh" happens.

As for hillary, shes just a jew cocksucker so maybe there will be some conflict with a shitty muzzie country due to oil again but thats about it.

If Trump loses, Hillary will:
- Fuck up with BLM
- Raise tensions with Russia over Ukraine
- Fuck up the Middle East
- Continue aiding the islamisation of the west
- Be blamed for the upcoming economic recession
- Carry on with the pussyfication of american culture

This will just make the Alt-Right stronger for 2020.

If Hillary wins, I'm staying in Canada as this will be the least cucked country between the both of them lol.

Actually, forgot to consider that Hillary will just leave office a few weeks after winning the election due to her poor health.

If you think about it, a vote for Hillary is really a vote for Tim Kaine

>implying the alt-right isn't a fad that will have entirely blown over by the next election.

Trump memes will be retired, MAGA hats tossed out or saved only for their novelty, kek will be seen as the faggy roleplaying experiment it's always been and meme magic will be forgotten. Screencap this.

KeK already gave you the answer in digits. You know what to do.
Put on a frog mask and do what needs to be done.

We shall double our efforts.

probably, Cred Forums being contrarian as it is, will always be against current government

>I actually hope it happens so it fuels the fire and discontent of tens of millions of americans and tens of millions outside of america to the point where Cred Forums gets a huge influx of supporters and likeminded people and Cred Forumsacks become a cemented ideology in american politics. Trump would be the martyr for us.

Even if she was in power for only one term she could do a lot of damage in that time , She will bring Muslims in by the millions and the infighting in the republican party would be terrible . For all of his faults you better hope trump wins

It will be verification of the corruption in Washington, I'll just carry on watching this once great empire continue to die. No big deal, it was inevitable, just happened to happen in my lifetime.

>Implying voter fraud isn't a real issue

I think we all know deep in our hearts how this is going to go down.

Though Trump will win the popular election by an unheard-of margin (possibly 10+ points), Hillary will be shunted in through some combination of vote fraud and corruption of the electoral college.

In an ideal world this would give rise to a popular uprising (and possible civil war), but Americans are way too lazy for that and will just end up eating shit

Fuck that's depressing

Fun fact: Cred Forums doesn't even begin to realize the depth of Washington's corruption.

THE POPULAR VOTE IS NOT COUNTED AT ALL. THER LITERALL MAKEUP NUMBERS THEMSELVES THAT SOUND REALISITC.