White guy attacked in Charlotte by rioters, stripped naked, and dragged through a parking lot

White guy attacked in Charlotte by rioters, stripped naked, and dragged through a parking lot.
aww.moe/53co1e.mp4

Share this around to get Trump to win NC.

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.moe/53co1e.mp4
twitter.com/axryh/status/778869568965967872
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM&feature=youtu.be
puu,sh/rjOEu/c00d007eae.mp4
twitter.com/axryh/status/778873390975164416
twitter.com/DuxEtPatricius/status/778867436774756352
youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA
youtube.com/watch?v=ATDqE8S6HNg
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
assortedaesthetics.tumblr.com/post/150434845581/allies
liveleak.com/view?i=e96_1474543601
liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1474522221
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1474541992
youtu.be/_C0R_jwbUt4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
dictionary.com/browse/nigger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rage.mp4

it sounds like a jungle!!

Its time

This shit doesn't piss me off anymore because white people should know better when you're around monkeys not to let your guard down and to kill them if they even begin to approach you

this

i would REEE the fuck out

This actually really makes you think...

Fucking googles.

>aww.moe/53co1e.mp4
That's not a hate crime or anything.

Why do leftists get to speak their opinions publicly without fear of having their heads caved in?

you amerifags behave like you live in a third world country.

>le civilized egypt meme

>he didn't carry

hahah

Actually they act as if they were egyptians

we have 3rd world people

Based McCrory

BLM is the new KKK. Next we may see Blacks killing a White person on livestream.

Dumping all based McCrorys

This

Repeating digits

Because they neutered their "opinions" to conform with what they are told to say and think.

If he carried and acted in self defense, g**gles would riot and demand """""justice"""""

Anyone put this on youtube yet? Any luck and it'll go viral. If it gets taken down just make mirrors

Don't bother unless you wanna rage

If he had a Gun and defended himself, he would have been Labeled a Racist by the Media, and would have been the next Zimmerman

It's sad that America is so brainwashed that they honestly think that it's okay to Riot as long as you're Black....

Do you see any White people rioting, did you see White People rioting when OJ got away with Killing two White People...

This is sad, these Few Black people are giving a bad name to the rest, and honestly I've never been Racist, but those people who did that to that white guy are Literally GOOGLES.

what is this new meme slang of calling people googles
please spoonfeed

CTR shill tactic to get us to stop saying nigger. Ignore it

When contractors got their heads cut off for big checks in the middle east, I didn't give a shit. They knew what was going on over there.

If you live in any of the giant google concentration camps, basically any major metro area, you take a risk every day. You wanna live in the jungle, you're going to have to deal with packs of googles.

If you stopped living there, you wouldn't be contributing to the problem. Move away from the cities. Don't buy shit in big cities. Stop giving them local, property, and sales taxes. They'll have less money to subsidize googles. They'll start cannibalizing each other faster.

This.
I can see this being very true, but maybe even more powerful than the KKK. Simply due to the media and feds being their side.

I swear, everything is coming to a head, and this election is going to change the world.

don't be a dumb skype

sorry I just don't browse much

Googles gonna goog

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/axryh/status/778869568965967872

Geez, some of you guys are faggots

>White guy attacked in Charlotte by rioters, stripped naked, and dragged through a parking lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM&feature=youtu.be

>after they probably left him alone
>Probably can't even get in his car
>Probably gets arrested later for public indecency and ends up with a sex charge
American in 2016

Idiot it's not about getting viruses, I'd just rather not rage right now

All google tabs must be closed.

>Implying NC will ever go blue again.
>Implying blacks will vote at a similar turn out to when they thought obananas was Christ incarnate colored savior.

Here in NC there are three types of people, you got cityfolk(minority of population) libtard rtp scum, you got the countryfolk (half the population) white wealthy landowners with lots of property, and you got the niggers. (the other half of the population)

Niggers don't vote here, they drop out at middle school and lack the reading skills needed for such a task. Well, that is unless the president is black, then they chimp out and rush the polls. But they didn't even vote for Obananas the second time around, Romney actually won NC. Gore lost too, and so did that other one nobody remembers. It's only if the nigger vote gets casts and it really matters to them does NC go blue.

Some people are saying it's not from Charlotte.

Are they covering their ass or is this like the homeless guy that got beat up in London that's being posted under the tag?

DO NOT GET ENRAGED!

Understand this is a noguns unarmed culturally marxist left white guilt democrat simply being enriched and diversified by the groids that he so lovingly defends.

Allow this to sink in.

This is the fate of the unarmed noguns white liberals.

Embrace this diversity and cultural enrichment unarmed noguns leftist cucks.

Haha, nice

What stream was this from?

Let's stand in solidarity for our brother who was stripped and humiliated so that Emperor Trump could win yet another state in a landslide. May Kek bless us with more such happenings leading up to election day.

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON

Got locked from Twitter for calling the Google subhumans and saying that nobody in the media will report this as a hate crime

Damn, life sucks. The Skype really are running shit on Twitter ay?

Shit, sorry 'bout that, I said three kinds of people, it's actually two kinds of people and one kind of animal.

Honestly the way the Skype are so fucking up to date on controlling information tells me that they are really genuinely terrified of what is happening today.

>live in usa
>do not own firearms
nigga

Day of the rope when?

puu,sh/rjOEu/c00d007eae.mp4

here, i uploaded this myself

kikes and niggers word filters in effect?

I need the source.

>tfw you hate googles but can't let the people around you find out

WELL LOOK WHO'S FINALLY AWAKE!

STRAP IN LAD WE'RE GOING VIRAL:

spotted the shill
It's to ruin Google's new PC algorithm

if trump likes putin, he is going to like niggers as well. cuz putin is a white nigga and a muslims cocksucker. fuck them both

Honestly, I'm that guy and after that I buy an ar 15 and go to one of those riots and do a clean up.

These disgusting fucking googles... fuck

twitter.com/axryh/status/778873390975164416

Aight, viral this shit

As a black man in America, these dindus make me fucking sick. It's def the "man" that keeps them down and not their complete lack of sense and morals.

well i am happy that we dont have this chimping googles in our country. sorry poor ameribros which have to deal with this

DAS RITE

Guy don't tweet anything with the video except the hashtag. Anything else is distraction

The video speaks for itself

What I did and already have almost 20 retweets within a few minutes.

they are spreading alot of nonsense today

i think to slide that rus zapped zog

Why do america is so full of niggers?

Have a webm

They concentrate in big cities

>Why do america is so full of niggers?

because there not multi cultural, this is why there forcing it down are throats

What has the white man become

a minority

Browse the Google pay the rouble

doesn't that make them oppressed?

This, eventually they will kill or redpill all their white liberal allies, once they are gone they lose everything. So just chill back defend yourselves let the niggers do the heavy lifting.

Browse the Google pay the cookies

Docile. Instances like this are becoming more and more common though and people are just about done with white guilt. Even on cuckservative sites they're explicit about it. This was unheard of just 4 years ago. Things are changing fast.

At least this guy fought back, had his fists up. Best way to go down, even if you're embarrassed in the end.

Need more retweets before it looses momentum

twitter.com/DuxEtPatricius/status/778867436774756352

Only shills here are you faggots. You just came out of nowhere so clearly you're faggot niggers from CTR trying to ruin this board. Ignore any faggot who tells you to replace google with nigger. CTR's working overtime to try and take this place down

It's to avoid an ai anti free speech filter by calling niggers googles, and Google isn't gonna censor its own name

And its gone.
Anyone got a working link. Vidme took it down after less than 70 views.

>Cred Forums defeats another supposed "master AI" in a matter of minutes
you think they'd at least try to run this shit by us before they announce it

And?

Cam with Skype, burn in the Reich

they're not clicking it because they're afriad, user

They're not clicking it because they'd rage the fuck out. Don't you get it?

Here

>>Anyone got a working link.
try the OP you retard

So you are having a real non-meme race war or something?

pretty much
Clinton & her media enablers decided to incite a full-on racewar.

retweets themselves aren't valuable, it's who retweets them.

tag ricky vaughn and mike cernovich and matt forney or PM it to them

>people are just about done with white guilt
Some people maybe. The liberal side is only just getting started with how far down they'll fall with white guilt.

i love how google are the only people dumb enough to literally record themselves committing a crime

We're not clicking it because we know exactly what's in it. Only a newfag nigger would watch that shit. Or a faggot shitskin

Oy vey, this is just a result of all your racism and hatred, goy.

You should sympathize with blacks because their feelings were hurt that day.

Sometimes they record interesting/weird shit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA

We wish. It's more like a 1 sided meme race war.

These poor peaceful protesters were obviously triggered by his white skin. The FUCKING WHITE MALE needs to be fined and forced to give reparations for upsetting such fine colored gentlemen!!

the picture of the black guy being forced to suck off an entire gang with a gun to his head

The hypocritical devils

thank you soros
you had no idea what you were going to unleash
now NC will be red and will garner support for Trump now that the true idiocy of niggers has been exposed

Some people take the red pill.

Others get a red pill suppository.

>All those Googlets posing for the camera in the back ground

The cycle continues...

Yup, time for zero tolerance.

Niggers.

mass KKK revival when?

they need to stop this.

Googles*

>they need to stop this.
Why?
They're getting what they deserve. If you live in a major city, you deserve this.

Culturally enriched

So progressive, so tolerant

>Black guy shoots a black guy
>Fucking whitey!

>If you live in a major city, you deserve this.
as much as i agree with you in the present tense, there once was a time when our metropolises like baltimore were 96%+ white, the niggers were there for menial labor. it would be nice to at least make modern cities safe for white people IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY

>that gif
kek

I hope they all get massacred like the animals they are.

I'm ready guys

THERE IS SOMETHING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
HOW I CAN JUST....KILL A MAN

wow calm down gary.. cops will kill them for you ;)

>Google isn't gonna censor its own name
>yfw google doubles down and censors its own name

never underestimate the kikes

win/win scenario

If that happens I'm going to laugh my ass off

Those fucking apes.

Shut the fuck up shitskin

My only hope is that it was some liberal numale that thought it would be a good idea to go out there virtue signaling and showing "solidarity" with those poor oppressed future doctors.

yea I'm hoping its a liberal faggot

found the retarded city skype

This is why mass concealed carry needs to be a thing

one day, The people wolnt have seen a brown skin man since their great great grandparents bought one.

This is probably what occured.

FUCKING GOOGLER ALL NEED TO DIE ASAP

It's the current year and people still don't know how to film in landscape format with a phone.

This is why I need race war.

Excuse me, i work in an inner city adult day care center and they prefer to be called googles

The only response to rioting should be the Napoleonic response.

Gun them down, sure a hundred or so will die but they will disperse immediately and think twice about doing it again.

They did it here once and it worked brilliantly.
Heres the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATDqE8S6HNg

Whites no longer have a cultural identity, due to it being demonized and our children being indoctrinated againsed the eevul nazis and nationalism. Notice the pack of niggers and the lone white guy. Its natural to be favorable toward your own race, i see it every day. Blacks have a sence of comraderie. Also asians, pretty much every other race. We have been jewed into hating ourselves and mistrusting another. The white man has a spiritual illness, hyper individualism, that prevents them from protecting and fighting for their tribe.

If the races were reversed, Obongo would be giving a speech right now.

I'm literally ready to go full Starship Troopers on these fuckers at this point.

that made me wet

what good is it when all googles look the same?

kek USA is South Africa tier nao
spread this shit like wildfire

Next time you buy a car, might want to remember this crap. Ford gave BLM more than Soros.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

>have a big march because black guy shoots a black guy to blame whitey, another back guy shoots another black guy

Segregation when? Now would be nice.

Why are they chimping out this time?

I have a 7 round Sig on my hip, they would have gotten me, but, 7 would have gone down.

Because they are niggers. And a nigger was killed by a nigger cop with a nigger police chief

I don't know, looks like a guy in his 30's. Could just be a (careless) guy trying to get to his car after his shift.
Should have slept in the office.
This shit happens and your stuck in the city at work, find a weapon (you should already have one, and if you aren't disregarding your workplace policy on carry you are fucking dumb) and hunker down, wait it out, it's looking like this shit is at it's worst during the nocturnal anyway.

you guys got your google goggles on?

only way to tell a google from a respectable person

Its definetly from charlotte an I know because of the huge sign that says exit to 4th street which is in uptown charlotte

I hate glock's hump, but I'm starting to see the benefit of the 26 with a muhfuggin extendo.

Holy shit kill them all

why are they keen on social unrest?

If this hits any MSM, Trump wins NC, and the NRA membership will skyrocket. Fucking niggers don't see that their unmitigated and encouraged behavior by King Google only creates an equal and opposite reaction, chaos to law and order.

Because that's the only way they can deliver their message instead of simply protesting in front of city hall.

Lmao whitey I jus cant. White boi think he hard shit til sum real niggas finna beat he ass

there's like 20 of them

really

makes

you

think

>9mememeter
>implying one would go down much less seven

That's the type of gun u only draw to kill yourself after Big Ice is finna go in dry lmao

What a stupid fuckin concept, are you saying we surrender major cities to shitskins? Maybe the yankee states can play that game, but in the South we aren't going to surrender to the false song of globalism.

want to know what will really win this? Find the interview from last night.. Where the fox reporter finds the black man from georgia that drove to NC to film the looting with his phone. Find and make a webm of that interview that starts with 'Was this justified?' Man starts by saying 'well, you;ll have to ask the protesters of this is JUSTIFIED'. That would redpill a LOT of people , and quick as fire. The rhetoric the interviewee spews unironically is just.. eye-opening.

maybe because a lot of cars get destroyed in the protests, so they can sell more?

Ford, not niggers
i have 0 interest in knowing why niggers nig, all i have to know is that they do, wherever they are

That already happened when white reporter and white camera man were killed on live tv last year.

Blacked.com?

Someone start the rope day thing plzzz

And what are you whit bois going to do?

You are cucks. You won't do hit to avoid your fallen brother.

>Do you see any White people rioting.

Yeah, you do. Here's two whites and a black arrested last night in Charlotte.

>two whites and a black
I see one Google, one Reddit, and two Leo's.

Damn googles.

I'll shoot to defend myself, family or girlfriend. Fuck them. I started being okay with or felt white guilt.

wonders of diversity

Looks like it's just one Google googin while the other Google's want no part of it and leave when the dude is getting raped.

Yes... and you're doing exactly what about it? Is the 100th time this year a white is beaten to a pulp and the great nation owning 300 millions guns is doing shit.

Trump winning will not change the street reality a bit - ii you're old enough, what happened during Bush years with the 24/7 street protests would seem a small joke.

Give us a fucking example you're above Sweden.

Gas all googles and skypes.

A few cheap little faggots were too lazy to pick their own cotton and instead permanently ruined their country in exchange for a few years of free labor.

This is the price to be the juden "dumb muscle". Your country belongs to them after the ww2, you fought the wrong war, now face the consequences.

Porque los gringos no tienen huevos como nosotros para limpiar a esta basura de nuestros barrios

Then he could just go back out and kill more googles.

>two whites

>only one

Apparently you can't count Tyrone.

Tumblr Safaring

assortedaesthetics.tumblr.com/post/150434845581/allies

>Obviously I am still thinking through this stuff, and I don’t know for sure if this is what he was implying, but it really made me think. It made me reflect on my own position. I’m a privileged white, cisgender male.

Like fucking clockwork with these people.

This post is poetic. Especially the last sentence.

Exactly most cop cars are fords

1) video of a white photographer surfaced who was being drug on top of a fire to burn. Black rioters surrounded him and no one

came to help except police officers.
liveleak.com/view?i=e96_1474543601

2) Video of a white homeless man who was blindsinded by a kick from a black youth, hitting his head/body on concrete.
liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1474522221

3) Video of a white man being stripped in a parking garage, drug on asphalt and beaten by multiple blacks. Bonus footage of a KO

attempt on another whitey.
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1474541992

4) Manlet w/ balls getting swarmed
youtu.be/_C0R_jwbUt4

DOES THIS HAPPEN TO BLACKS ?? HUH?? NO, WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPECTFUL AND CURTIOUS 99% OF THE TIME UNTIL YOU PUSH US AND IVE BEEN PUSHED TO FAR NOW.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*dragged

Thanks. I copy pasta'd from a plebbit happening thread (waifu linked me) that had zero fucking video links. Found them all on liveleak under Charlotte tag. FFS why don't people post the god damn links. I should know better at this point.

Has Cred Forums seen based White dude brandishing a pistol at the riots?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html

you really need the webm of atlanta georgia guys' interview about looting being 'justified' from the charlotte riots. he goes from 'BLM' to 'fuck whiteys' in 60 seconds

I'm ok with white cucks getting lynched. Just cleansing and bettering our race.

FUCK THIS SHIT KILL EVERY BLACK

Anyone have the chimp out webm that puts clips of niggers and clips of apes side by side?

>google concentration camp

It's a datacentre

Imagine reversed races.

>Like the Arab chimpouts in Egypt didn't lead to more rape and murder than all of or chimp lives matter riots combined

Alternatively, posting hurtful things on comments on Google would lower its score correct?

The KKK is shit.

I would settle for an end to enabling politicians.

Idk what you are talking about. You find it for me

>letting niggers take our cities

Keep it up. Next it'll be our fault for living in small towns. Should've lived deep in the woods!

I love that face.

The KKK here is less active than Black Lives Matter in committing hate crimes. Sick of all these chimpouts. The actual decent black people need to stop these Googles.

older black male said he was drove from atlanta georgia to see the riots, when all he was doing was filiming with his smart phone when asked by the fox 10 news. towards the end. it was priceless. if I had another link back to the broadcast, I'd look for it.

So is this google thing a word filter or one of those excellent pol memes?

Lads but this cunt was probably one of the BLM nigger lovers and they turned on him.

>Living anywhere near niggers
>living near niggers and not being armed
>Living near niggers, unarmed, and allowing yourself be caught alone in a parking garage by a pack of niggers

What happened to the white man's survival instinct? Has the jew really conditioned it out of so many?

You act like Googles can sustain a major city. We move back when they kill each other off.

>open link
>CRAWWWWLIIINNNG IIIN MY SKINNNN (bass boosted).mp4

Google and Goog are the new nigger and nig. It is a Cred Forums plan to associate multibillion dollar media corporations with racism. There was a list of what to call other groups of undesirables. I only remember helicopter for trans.

Why can't we just remove welfare altogether? That would solve 90% of this horseshit.

thats when you go to a state with lax gun laws and buy a couple thousand rounds of ammunition

Indeed. This is how you win information wars. They thought it would be easy to attack Pepe. Well, retribution is turning the meme machine on them and fucking with their priceless brand image. If Google itself becomes a racist derogatory term and it becomes widespread, pol will have inflicted billions of dollars in economic damage. Maybe these companies will think twice before throwing their lot in with SJWs. Right now, many are economically blackmailed into supporting degeneracy to avoid losing customers. But if pol fucks with their brand, they could lose even more.

This is about a counter offensive in the market place to undercut corporate support for leftist policies and agendas. Cut the money supply and their efforts dry up.

Maybe there is still hope yet.

>No gunz faggot detected

If you get shot with a high quality hollow point 9mm round you're going to go down, and you're probably going to bleed out. Fuck off with the 9mm is shit meme. If you ever carried a pistol you'd know that anything larger than a 9mm prints like a mother fucker and is extremely uncomfortable to wear.

We need to kill google.

Not mention you sacrifice ammo capacity which means fewer bullets for the horde.

Ive lived in florida for a while. Even after zim killed tray tray. For the mkst part we dont ever have massive chimpouts and if we do the police certainly dont stand down and let googles attack with impunity.
Hell half of our cops are based blacks who hate nig culture as much as us

Why is this?

What did fl do right?

Its not just policing .our race relations are better too.

Why dont you find it, instead of handing out orders. Its your idea you faggot.

>look it up

decent gun laws and a culture that promotes it.

Lower percentage of whites and fewer blacks. Just wait until the spics chimp out after trump gets elected.

What do you expect a google to do?

skype yourself

>(((protesters)))

broke the golden rule,
he relaxed

It almost happened, the googles tried to light a cameraman on fire.

they are employing other strategies besides AI
they rolled them both out at the same time
see

Yeah, what the fuck is any white person doing in the midst of a chimpout like that?

One person was enlightened about niggers and will think twice about Google in the future.

This.

They are shit scared that there might be more than googles using Twitter to organize.

around googles , never relax

Watching this and knowing that it isn't being sen, knowing what's happening i cant fucking take it man. i am losing m my mind. i am really on edge right now and I feel like I'm going to go completely fucking insane.

I can't take what I'm seeing. I can't take it i cant take thse fucking liberals censoring information, I cant take their openly anti-white mentality, i cant take the fucking kike rats writing their anti-white papers and anti-whtie journal articles, i cant take the fucking EU head destroying germany and the fucking mass migration, i cant take the fucking Twitter censorship, i can't take the fucking Reddit censorhsip, i can't take fucking normies on Facebook going on their anti-white tirads, i can't take knowing that i can't do a fucking thing about it and everyone is fucking brainwashed, i can't take the fucking lies about history - you know what I mean - and i can't take the fucking ISraeli domination of our government athat none of us can talk about.

I'm sorry about the typos i just ahve to ge tthis out. I have to say it. I'm fucking on edge right now and this isn't a fucking joke. I'm sick of fucking lies . I'm sick of this shit.

I'm not going to do anything violent or carzy so don't pin that on me, I'm just fucking sick. I'm in a RAGE right now. I cant TAKE it.

I just had to get my feelings out.

What are the odds that the riots will continue tonight?

It's gonna be OK user. Just another month and a half.

99% at least.

Ain't nothin' but a Google party.

You've never been to the more based parts of Europe then. Why do you think we get hooliganism between different country's national team's fans? National and ethnic pride.

What you said is only true in America.

I'm most certain that dindu was caught eyeing a white woman across the street. He got what he deserved.

SHOULD BE EASY TO ORGANIZE GATHERINGS ON THE DEEP WEB

What really bothers me is that people obviously die during these chimpouts, but you can never find obituary entries, let alone articles on the deathcounts. I've found numerous articles citing injury counts from Ferguson/Baltimore/etc, but never death counts.

ANYTHING GOING DOWN TONIGHT??

How much of this do we need to absorb before the white man opens his eyes to the google menace? I bet that guy was protesting with them too.

My voice is distinctive enough that a hood wouldn't protect me. I'd rather we get a new organization dedicated to stopping BLM where the charter isn't racist, but the meetings themselves are.

Link to VID Here

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

No better than the worst hoodrat, there's a difference between niggers and black people.

Bumping for Rage.

And this better not be pruned or deleted by the mods.

wanna bet he was liberal as fuck too?

>race war in america

how long will it last for? will it spark race wars in other countries?

This. We have to strike at their fucking bank accounts like they are so willing to strike at ours.

Lets stop playing nice. Lets play to fucking win.

Every time you start doubting your actions, remind yourself that these rat fucks want you to suffer and they feel no shame in that. They want you to be poor if you don't accept their premises. The individuals you are acting against want you to suffer if you do not toe the line to their thoughts. Remind yourself each and every single time that you start to feel guilty for beating them down.

It's up on Drudge -

dictionary.com/browse/nigger

this.
ignore all google employees crying about how this is stupid. they are terrified of the brand being tarnished.

Top KEK

wow what a bunch of googles

thats one way of becoming a racist