Cred Forums too afraid to use the word nigger... THANKS KIKES!

What the fuck Cred Forums don't you understand we are under invasion by CTR and being raided? Why are we so afraid to say Nigger now? Stop self-censorship you retards

We're not afraid to say nigger, nigger. We're saying google in place of nigger on other sites, like in google videos/titles, so that when google tries to censor shit they will have to censor videos that use the word "google". Now fuck off.

you have no idea how google algorithms work you dumb nigger

I thought we were calling them googles or googs now.

If you wanna listen to the kikes go right ahead you stupid nigger. Go ahead and censor yourselves that's what ((they)) want anyway

we are, this stupid google employee is trying to save their brand

don't listen to a fucking leaf... they are cancer. This leaf has been trying to push this shit all night. You are pissing in an ocean of piss you faggot. Good fucking luck kike

fuck off already you stupid google skype it's clear you don't belong on Cred Forums

I tried to tell them it was a stupid idea too. they wont listen.

Cred Forums is stupid and easily gets manipulated by CTR, that's why

well its not like the people here are the best and brightest of society anyway (on average)

The Google are out rioting and this is the only thing you can think about? Those fucking Google are destroying our nation and the Skype are behind all of it. I care about securing a future for the Bing and it honestly does matter to me that we call can live our lives peacefully. They are not trying to be peaceful, they are attacking us and trying to make us hateful and mad, they want us upset and frustrated. That's the thing they desire.

They don't want there to be love and peace here. They want hate and fear.

I just want my Bing to be safe.

Look at this fucking leaf kike CTR fag he just won't quit... kill yourself nigger I would rather die then self-censor myself on Cred Forums THATS WHY I COME HERE

we arent self censoring you retarded water melon loving, fried chicken eating, grape drink drinking google.

yea get that fucking nigger employee (google) out of here.

Google, dude.

Get it together. Theres no fear here.
This isn't any harder a concept to understand than reniggering recaptcha.

niggers kikes

Thank fuck not everyone on Cred Forums is so easily manipulated and retarded. People are so stupid they don't realize CTR would change tactics so late in the game when it matters most.. SIEG HEIL NIGGERS 1488 fuck off cunts

just call either nigger or subhuman

listening to a fucking leaf.. what the fuck burger bro

Fuck googles

You prolly are CTR you baiting price of shit

Cred Forums won't affect google you dolt. You have to use the words google and skype in context with niggers and kikes OUTSIDE of Cred Forums otherwise you are self-censoring yourself you dumb sheep fucker

Why not use facebook for Jews instead of skype?

That way we kill two birds with one stone.

anagram gingers, coin clippers, ahabs, railway technicians and lawnmowers.

stupid google faggot has made a bunch of threads trying to save google from being tied to racism, the fucking skype

Don't you mean, thanks skypes?

FUCK CTR TRUMP WILL WIN. you fucking newfags don't get how google works. You have to use skype and google instead of kike and nigger outside of Cred Forums for it to have any effect on google. Otherwise you are just self-censoring yourself like a fucking moron

Even if their stupid plan made any sense why would start saying google on here and not mainstream websites? this is just another shitty attempt at a forced meme.

Nigoogles

nigger nigger nigger nigger
happy?

Stupid leaf google kike has been pushing all these threads to make us self-censor ourselves. FUCK THIS GOOGLE KIKE. he is probably a google CTR employee. FUCK OFF LEAF NO ONE LIKES YOU NIGGER

What are you talking about?

no one is afraid of it you nog its just another meme to say google

Yup, changing words without changing intent is the definition of political correctness you utter tools.

+Sanitation shirkers.

its a stupid force meme by ctr. Saying google here instead of nigger doesnt work. you need to use it on alternate websites

Don't underestimate how horrified these rats are of you not letting them push you around. They hate us. I mean, literally they despise us. They want us fucking dead. By taking their methods and using them against them we are showing that we are smarter and better than they are, and that drives them fucking INSANE. LITERALLY INSANE.

They can't FUCKING handle it.

Wtf are you dumb niggers even fucking talking about? They can't censor shit here, all you faggots are doing is being kikes. Take your nigger faggot kike shit to reddit. We say whatever the fuck we want here

CTR made the meme you stupid nigger

Oh and NIGGERS

You dumb fucking google you must have missed the memo. Nigger is implementing some new bot that combs all of it's territory on the net for "hate speech" and censors it. So now nigger is called google and google is called nigger.

By making google a byword for nigger, their brand will be tainted and it will affect their bottom line.

Get on board or go back

Shouldnt matter as long as they still mean nigger when saying google. Sometimes words can be magick.
Its fine if people dont want to participate, say nigger all you want

fuck off you fucking google

FUCK OFF KIKE

>ITT: two autists

Go make a suicide pact, you gay lovers.

CTR gave you the fucking memo nigger. no reason to censor yourself you are only cucking yourself retard. You need to use this strategy on alternate websites. It doesn't work here kike

Damn CTR in heavy raid mode guys

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i'm not one to back down from a challenge

>Free advertising

I'm gonna mirror every article from all the members only news websites. ;-)

The kikes are so assmad right now that their tactics are failing, you guys have no fucking idea. I can feel it. They're horrified.

I'm not saying to stop saying kike altogether, just fuck - this tactic is good. The Sykpe are TERRIFIED. Everyone is waking up and many of them are literally begging that they would be able to kill of the white race. They got too excited and their plans are failing miserably.

Don't stop believing.

i don't see the problem with nigger desu

it's latin you soft cunts, use it proudly

I just find it entertaining of making google a racial slur

yeah i'm sure that will take them down a few pegs.

>huurururrrdrurrrrrr ctr

Yeah, because I'm sure CTR really cares if we call google nigger and niggers googles.

It's called googlebombing you googling faggot.

Case in point: Santorum.

Now fuck off.

It's like they're so new they don't remember Operation Renigger.

Read any books with the word nigger slipped in where it doesn't belong lately?
No? Me either.

Go suck their dick some more then, maybe that'll help.

>ywn breed that hot sweaty pussy

>rice burning

you are the ctr raid you turbofag, scared the name of the internet overlord is now a raciak slur? Get cucked son.

says the faggot who wants everyone to advertise for google.

I'm just mad that this of all places would willingly self-censor themselves. Don't fall for the kikes tricks

>advertise
>by associating it with racism

you're fucking retarded you google skype

Yeah you call them newfags and they get mad... This shit does not work.. fucking kikes and CTR fucking up my board

Liberals came up with a clever way to get Cred Forums to stop saying nigger all the time.

>leak rumor about A.I.
>leak idea replace nigger with google
>high octane autists run with it

if anything Cred Forums should always speak in anti-launguage so CNN can't turn up and get a scoop on le alt right.

>it worked for pepe surely it will work for this too

>niggers tee hee
>google tee hee
> raids tee hee
This board always had things to be desired but it is turning to absolute shit from you retards and these threads.
Cred Forums are acting like fucking niggers and little kids from Cred Forums

You're a dumb fucking leaf... Go get fucked by a moose you retard.. don't forget to use maple syrup as lube you bitch

>Free advertising
>Google

Oh yeah, let's bring all these new people to use google who have never heard of it before

letting them define you as alt-right... you stupid fucks... if anyone defines themselves as alt-right you are retarded

yup autismo sperglord newfags that are afraid to say nigger and kike

get a load of this google

How about we use both to the point were they conflate in real life? Can we compromise on this. I repeat use both to your hearts content. Use nigger 20 times throughout the day? Add 20 googles so essentially you say the same thing. It will conflate.
I have already said nigger in front of family. They called me hateful. I shrugged. Not edgy. I intended on proving a point where the world will not end for saying nigger. Do it you damn skypes. Save pic

NIGGER=YOU

cancer

>le alt-right

the "le" prefix tends to indicate ironic dissent nowadays

faggot = skittle

>being this god-complexed

to do something does not change the world

google=you
Refer to chart
cancer=sjw=charmin

>ironic dissent
>nowadays

Try
>disdain for cancerous normalfags from rebbit
>since rebbit became a thing

fuck you, nigger

Then what does? Doing nothing?

fuck you, google
CTR in full panic

>image.jpg

seems legit

>tfw u called niggers googs before it was cool

>meme magic confirmed real

the prophet kek speaks through me AMA children

t. nigger rebbitor in full sperg mode

that man is so beautiful

sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce

well, saying google. it's a new word which people don't instantly recoil and say "HORRID" to.

and if you use the card that user made saying google was the african word for friend they'll start using it for real, and at that point you can use a word we invented to replace nigger to talk to niggers and they won't even be offended.

Its better to say google than nigger...

Think of the future headaces we could grant the ones that try to censor us.

I think this Google thing is brilliant.

Shart in...
Whitehouse

>prophet kek
>AMA
>AMA
>AMA

Yeah. This is who I thought you faggots were.

Also...
nigger
kike

>that dude
did hillary run for prez in the 80s?

i kind of want to use "Nike" as a slur

it's like a cross between nigger and kike

Thanks for Correcting the Record NIGGER

jessica baby fat. NIGGER. now stop censoring yourselves retards

>leak idea replace nigger with google

Liberals want "Google" to become a racist slur to replace "nigger"? How devilish!

Bing should really be Asians.

Are you a newfag? Do you not remember OPERATION RENIGGER? I don't see any books with the word nigger in them accidently.... This shit doesn't work retard

I forgot about the double standard the left carries such as "People of Color" equates to "Colored People" but without the backlash. oh well.

nigger

Wouldn't want to offend filthy stinking niggers now would we, kike?

lol'd

It would have to be specific to one or the other.

To all of you cunts sperging out over this, it's not like Cred Forums is suddenly going to stop hating niggers and kikes because theyre calling them googles and skypes.

I think it's kind of a stupid idea honestly but if it doesn't work out everyone will go back to calling them niggers and kikes anyways.

Operation ReNigger didn't work.. this won't either.. Newfags don't get this

Nobody says nigger now anyway.
I see a hell of a lot of "black guy" since all these Lord Kuk kikes came over from leddit though.
And I barely see kike anymore.

I am putting nigger and kike in every post no matter what from here on.

No but say it here. The goyim have been monitoring our conversation.

You think I don't know who you are?
---
nigger
kike

>Nobody says nigger now anyway.
>And I barely see kike anymore.

Bullshit

t. Johnny Come Lately
---
nigger
kike

As I said I think it's a stupid idea but it's not going to fuck anything up really. People are overreacting.

I don't think (((they))) are subverting us this time I think we're doing it to ourselves.

Google please

Who am I?

That is even worse fuck these newfags

MOONMAN MOONMAN CAN'T YOU SEE
NIGGERS AND SPICS SHOULD HANG FROM TREES

Lying fuck you're the CTR shill. Trying to defend Google from becoming the ne nigger.

>we

It's not organized shills but it's not "us" either.
And what it will fuck up is the board... even worse than it already is.

---

nigger
faggot

A cancerous nigger kike faggot redditor phonefag.

Whatever man keep sperging out, I'm not going to take part in this dumb shit but I'm also not going to throw a bitchfit like you are.

Thanks bong. Once us burgers wake up this shit will get stomped on. No hates censorship more than burgers, unless they are niggers, kikes, or CTR but whats the difference lol

;^)
---
nigger
kike
google
This seemed like the thread to vent in.
Not doing it outside of here because it'll just unite them in their faggotry and they clearly already outnumber good anons now.
May still say nigger and faggot in every post though.

Make that nigger and kike.
Had niggerfaggot stuck for a minute.

>Google says don't say nigger
>so we no say nigger
>wut google gunna du?

/pol is one big retarded family.

This is all rebbit, son.

CHARGE PHONE