The Bing Question

Why don't Asians side with whites? Why do they vote Democrat?

Because Asians are typically educated and Republican ideology takes hold better in uneducated areas.

Nah, a lot of asians are just bluepilled and will do whatever MSM tells them to

The Liberal party is based off egotism that is why you see far more virtue signaling than the right. It also goes along with education by giving these people the ability to go "I paid 5-6 figures for a piece of paper, I know better than the peasants what is good for them." I don't know about your experiences but every asian I've met is more than a bit narcissistic.

1.Asians with the exception of the koreans aren't christfags, and even the ones that are generally aren't as hardcore as the American religious right.

2.College and education is a super high priority. Democrats promise more spending on that shit.

3. Guns and homosexuality aren't a priority to asians, and the ones who do give a fuck tend to be somewhat left.

4. The part that's integrated and gone to college have also integrated into white college politics.

Orientals are incapable of independent though.

It's not all Asians that are voting democrat.
(((They))) are trying to do to Asians what the Blacks and niggers did to themselves after (((they))) fanned the flames of destruction.

Might be education, my Vietnamese friend was conservative before, then he became a brainwashed liberal after college

I'm not siding with you for one

>with the exception of the koreans aren't christfags
Philippians are basically catholic.

became a brainwashed liberal in college*

why the fuck asians vote republican (especially trump) when their investments are mostly overseas and dependent on an expanding market?

Same reason Jews don't.

Ethnocentric minority groups benefit from an increase in diversity because it takes away power from the dominant group (who acts as their main competitor). Basically, the weaker whitey becomes, the easier it is to take his shit (power, influence, money, prestige, etc)

Read a summary of the Culture of Critique.

They really don't vote democrat in any overwhelming capacity.

What you'll find is that higher incoming earning Asians tend to lean Republican, which is a substantial percentage of them, and younger Asians vote liberal. Keep in mind that many Asians that are higher earning are not actually legal voters, and that many younger Asians are second generation voters who will probably change their vote in 10 years.

I recall that in 2014 they voted only 50 to 49% in favor of the Democrats.

This election Asians will be far more in favor of the democrats. They value stability and Trump doesn't. They will vote for Hillary in large numbers (I'm guessing 65-35).

Asians are smart and smart people vote democrat more often. It's the same in the UK with our parties.

Every fresh off the boat asian I've met is pretty conservative. They all remember communism and bullshit lefty politics and reject it here. Flips, Chinks, Gooks, Koreans and Japs are all conservative but Korea is too conservative so their kids all come here and turn into druggy degenerates within weeks of experiencing freedom.

As for religion China has a shitload of christ fags, probably the most in the world I'd bet by now. There's a Chinese church here on every second block. Unfortunately tons of Jehovs and Seventh Day Adventists too those wacky bunch of cultists.

Flips here all love their drug dealer killing new president, and Chinese all hate the corrupt communist regime and government interference in everyday life.

this

It is 1000% education. They are taught that they need to go to college to succeed. The darker the Asian, the more effective the propaganda. The lighter, the less. But Asians are not oblivious to social dynamics. Even if they don't actually agree with what is shown as popular, they will still act the part to prevent having to deal with any bullshit.
Many Asians are part of the silent majority.

If you're talking about conservative ideology it is prudent to ask what it is conserving.

A large chunk of this label is rooted in classical liberalism that values individualism, self-reliance, free association, anti-group think, and the merits of meritocracy.

What is liberalism and what is it liberating? We can expand on what this should mean but lets take it at what it has come to represent. All too often it's a regression to tribalism and in-group preference. Democrats play the game of pandering to the group and it is prudent to join the group of groups.

Whitey needs to wake up and realize that classical liberalism is dying and it might not be worth saving in the face of victim currency. The biggest hope I see of this mindset switching is that the Democrats constantly change the value of their currency based on who is more repressed at any given moment.

Some Asians already are aware of this when they have points taken off their SATs just because of their ethnicity.

> They are taught that they need to go to college to succeed
Why do you think this is wrong? you are subhuman if you don't have a degree, even if you are rich enough to live without one, a college diploma is your 3 digit IQ certificate since HS can be completed by even the dumbest niggers.
Inb4 you bring out some ridiculous major like women studies that has no validity in the real world

Well I guess everyone has to pretend to be liberal to get through college these days.

Triggered much? Christ. There is nothing wrong with the idea that people should be educated in order to succeed. The PROBLEM is the type of education. Such as subversive marxist agendas that are funded by and perpetuated from professors who just happen to be (((them))), affiliated with (((them))), or had their higher learning done in (((Israel)))

But they're also basically hispanic. Well half anyways.

This.

The problem is (((They))) made college available to, essentially, everyone. Two generations ago graduating high school was enough to set you up for a good job. A generation ago a 4 year college degree was enough. Now you need a PHD, upwards of 6 years of education to set you up.

You walk out of college now having completed 4 years and you have a piece of paper and 50-100k in debt. You lack life skills. You're most likely single with no prospects of marriage. You have no ambition to own your own home because of the debt (((they))) convinced you you needed. You don't start being an adult now until you're in your 30's.

If you're not doing stem, you should really consider what it is you want from College.