Hey ausfags, I hear we're increasing our refugee intake from 7000 to 19000 a year. Anyone got any news on this?

Hey ausfags, I hear we're increasing our refugee intake from 7000 to 19000 a year. Anyone got any news on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/un-refugee-summit-australia-intake-upped-to-19,000-per-year/7863712?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls no

HAHAHAH! WHEN WILL AUSTRALIA UNKEK ITSELF?

Heard it on the radio today while at work, didn't get to hear the full report so I thought someone here might know.

And people will barely complain because apparently only people who come on boats are important!

People are so quick to criticise boat people as queue jumpers that they don't realise that they're much better than those who come by plane.

>Arabs are worse than Indonesians

If it's brown and Muslim, they're all the same.

Boat people aren't from Indonesia originally, Chang.

Most don't even come from Indonesia by boat.

Reminder that Australians want Muslim immigration banned:

Are your Googles so well behaved that you can afford to welcome in more refugees?

Nah, our cops just have a lower threshold for cracking skulls, so things don't tend to get too far out of hand

This was on the news yesterday, we'll be increasing our intake to 19,000 but they'll be from Central America. Unsure if it will be exclusively from there, but it's certainly better from sandniggerland

Up from 13k

Better keep the fucking googles out

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/un-refugee-summit-australia-intake-upped-to-19,000-per-year/7863712?pfmredir=sm

What the fuck? This graph is fucking, bullshit apart from sweden everyone of those countries has a population bigger then our's, who made this graph?

>I hear we're increasing our refugee intake from 7000 to 19000 a year
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah a bunch of fucking spics, then we will have gang wars against spics and nignogs

I don't understand, are there south americans who are in genuine need of refuge? What's wrong with other south american countries?

Nah, the googles in the states are just worse than the googles elsewhere.

I've been to the states many times and googles there are way scarier than the ones in Canada

how many abos could an ahmed impregnated in 200 days?

The Abos would kill them for messing with their dreamtime. Then they'd most likely take them back to camp and eat them.

What the fuck is being censored to "googles", the n-word?

Nothing is being wordfiltered; we're just trying to fuck with the censorship AI that Google is starting by making it seem like Google is a racial slur.

>Who made this pic?
>Source is literally in the pic
The fuck is wrong with you cunt?

Well I just didn't think two people would pick up on it so quickly.

I hate fucking googles.

We made some deal with Burger to take some cntral american refugees.
We get tacos and fried beans in exchange supposedly.

Eh. Ive known a few chileans who came here during the war, top blokes, and they dont bother anyone and keep to themselves. And theiyre,more Christian than the majority of degenerate anglo Australians. Id much rather have Christian migration than a muslim invasion, even if its from meme regions like south America. Although I hope its only 19000 for that one year.

I'll save you the video link, because I know your internet is shit

>flash traveling through time to tell batman his impulse was correct when he dreamed of evil superman

I'm your flash, australia. I come from the upper midwest and I'm telling you to stop this at all costs.

Here's a list of things that will increase the likelyhood of refugees living near you.

#1: proximity to Lutheran charitable organizations. These folks are zealous in their preaching for islamic tolerance in the states and europe. Just go ahead and start burning those churches now.

#2 Colleges. There will be non-stop foreign exchange students funded by saudi arabia, you may already have them there. Pass the hat around and bribe your constables to report MORE crime. Crime specs are a factor in how they choose where to send their kids.

#3 Government housing. I don't know how your housing works in australia, but here you are expected to buy or rent your own damn house or be homeless. Be wary of shady construction companies in your area. In my state, a group of them got together to build special government housing so they can line their own pockets on the governments dime. The organizations in charge of them started filling them with somalis to justify their own uselessness. Keep an eye out on government contracts.

They aren't going to keep them in urban areas this time around, folks. The rejection of globalism isn't located there, its smaller towns and villages that are going to to get blasted in the name of development. All the crime and horror will be called growing pains. They are choosing rural locations because history has shown them how people will just move from the city and commute from the suburbs if they don't like the company. Its hard to do that if you live half an hour from everything already.

They'll be nice at first, invite you over for chai and some holiday snacks. Then, they'll start to gather in groups and shut people out. After that, jihad will come.

Northern midwest mostly like the spics, you're not getting them.

>refugee

I'm moving to the welfare state of Iceland with my girlfriend within the next few years so I don't give a fuck.

Your shitposting-days are over, cunt!

that fail commie country is all i can think of

this. Abos will tell them to fuck off

>have a "conservative" goverment
>pull shit like this

fuck off, this is exactly why I voted One Nation.

fucking cunts

Good, that means I'll be carrying around my baseball bat and will have an increased chance at permanently crippling a refugee.

When his legs set they'll be twisted and backwards. But they'll probably wind up in a refugee camp on some island away from the main populace...

The sooner we reduce the white population to a minority the sooner we can have a race war.

dude, central americans are Guatemalans, El Salvadoreans, and Nicaraguans. They're literally countries of Indians, and beyond retarded and violent even when it comes to South American standards.
Chileans and Argies are cool, but those are by far the most European. Trust me, you dont want these Central Americans.