Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tn8ui4NH64o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A mob of Google's user

>NINE
>MILLIMETER
>LOADED
>BOOK

This google censorship thing is the worst idea I've ever heard of from a major company.

Holy shit.

Secondly, these google folk really do shit about starting a racewar.
I've heard stormweenies preaching a race war but, strangely its these nogs who are making the first move.

RACE
WAR
NOW

This is beyond nauseating. To hear that evil Satan worshipper Hillary talk about whites after this makes me want to fucking lose my fucking mind.

>le stormweenies

Niggers need to hang from trees. Good thing is niggers aren't getting any sympathy from anyone on this, from both sides.

>*Takes deep breath*
You guys can't do anything, don't start Martial Law please, we need Trump

This is why you get a CCW, to fight of a google attack.

googles user they are googles

Baltimore niggers did it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=tn8ui4NH64o

Based black bros btfoing the shit out of white trash, you are doing god's work, it's about time we Hispanics team up with blacks in order to decimate pussy ass whites.

Already paid for my transportation across the border, Im gonna fuck up so many trumpfags its gonna be a fun fest.

Fuck off and call them what they are.
Niggers.

LOL FUCK MY TWITTER GOT LOCKED

The SKYPE ARE WATCHING

The world is a complete mess yet I feel like 2017 might be a really comfy year for us. Not to be a [current year] man but its weird to think its the year 2017. Seems so futuristic.

I'm reading the comments on the facebook post and I can't understand the googlebabble. Gonna need Google Translate.

Blacks obviously came from the Gorilla family

So which family were the whites from?

If Hillary wins shit will get crazy

If Trump wins he'll put a lock on it

second amendment

This is why we have it. Nobody but crazies want to fucking fight the government. People need guns to protect themselves when the government cannot.

Lol paco calm down have a cola relax you'll get tired.