Austria is lovering voting age to 16 yrs

In a bid to prevent Hofer to win this election, Austrian goverment made faulty envelopes to shift the election date further and now they are giving voting rights to 16 year old childern indoctrinated in schools by leftists to vote for that commie cuck.

diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/5084084/Neue-16Jaehrige-kommen-in-Waehlerregister

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37405447
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That buildings looks retarded. Modern architects will be the first to go on the Day of the Rope.

Nice, you will effective killed your own country again in pieces.

How is this allowed?

HAHAHA

Time for an Austrian "street party", if you get my drift.

WTF? most kids age 16 are stupid as fuck, this is dumb

You do realize they'll all vote for Hofer, right?

>allowing to vote with 16
I have no face for this.

>googles
>voting for hofer
whites are minorities in young age groups in all white countries

Absolutely desperate. Do you think these events will further polarize and push older generational sentiment towards the right user?

Wow, how the fuck are Austrians not seeing this as direct manipulation and outright rigging the fucking result. If I was a Hofer voter I would legit take up violence against the government at this point. Especially since we know from DC leaks that Soros spent millions trying to run a campaign counter to Hofer

in canada maybe

Actually, 16 is the voting age since 2007.
I the article says that the election is post pone, and the voter list/register is updated accordingly, allowing new 16 yr old to vote in regard of the last one. Approximately "ten of thousands" voters.
There is something about the absentee that I don't understand.

Cred Forums austrians, can hofer make it?

Hofer will be memed into office

Kek wills it

That is dumb. It should never have been lowered in the US. Hell, it should only be for married male property owners. The Founding Father's would approve.

Sieg für FPÖ!

I wouldn't be so sure senpai. Also how do you think american election influence austrians? Particularly if Trump wins.

>Hell, it should only be for married male property owners

that means less than 10% of Cred Forums gets to vote.

Literally this, how is this allowed?

The courts overturn election results, this means you need to have a redo. This isn't a redo.

It was actually designed by two anglos

Voting age should be raised to 25 desu. At least for women

I would settle for people who pay taxes 2bh.

Some 90% of under 18's won't vote, maybe even more, so no worries

Genuine question; how would you define people who pay taxes?

To clarify, the official voting age here is 16 but due to the postponed election day they wanted to include all teenagers who turned or will turn 16 until the new date.
Hofer lost the election due to postal votes until the result was revoked resulting in a new date (4th of October) but some political parties want to postpone it further to december because there are some critical errors in the envelope of the postal voting ballot and problems with the adhesive etc
Of course the FPÖ and Hofer would like to reduce postal votes as they've already lost once due to them plus they want the election as soon as possible to avoid that the immigration crisis sort of cools off which is the main vote bringing powerhouse of his campaign.

They can workaround that by flipping burgers 20h/month or just be "entrepreneurs"

Voting should be taken away from women completely

Only taxpayers should be able to vote.

No you don't let fucking women vote.

If Trump wins Hofer stands no chance at all.
High ranking experts already stated this.

>Literally this, how is this allowed?
the system is broken and no one is getting killed over it like they would be in a real-world situation, if things were just a few degrees more difficult than things are now. (like, for instance, with legitimate fucking threat of war)

> all those sorry-ass kids who'll be told by their parents to vote the way the parents want them to, or else they're grounded
> allowing that degree of social coercion and corruption to exist
dead society is around the corner there
> all those politicians who will now pander to the 16 demographics
literally pedophile tactics "hey kid i got some nice social security in my van, wanna vote for me?"

voting age should be 25+
the age where it's scientifically proven that the brain chemistry has finally stabilized and most people have generally grown a spine and gained legitimate knowledge on how the world works.

No, you can always find workarounds for that

will it be settled on (((postal votes))) again?

>whites are minorities in young age groups in all white countries
>in all white countries
k

Schluss-Aus-Vorbeitria

This should spark a revolution in any self respecting country.

>guy the establishment doesnt like is going to win
>radically change the voting system enabling poorly educated people with 10 years left for their brains to fully develop to participate purely because they tend to vote against said person

People would have died over this during any period between 100 years ago and the rest of time before that.

How the fuck are they allowed to change the voting law before a redo? This is territory where noses need to start getting cut off

It's another episode of "slavs are not white"

This is tremendous bullshit.

The state is going right and the longer they hold it back the more violent it will be,

Will they actually vote? I'm 25 and have never voted in my life, at 16 you'd have had to pay me to vote.

voting should be for tax paying citizens 25 years of age and higher

youth turnout is shit, now its going to be an even bigger shit, so much so that the statistic will double. good going retards.

dont be sad austria. the west as it is right now is not worth saving.

austrias constitution is a joke they'll change it every other month

It is not. The election has to be repeated under same circumstances.
This would be against Austrian law.

Not in Austria.

>australian law

you mean islamic sharia caliphate law

sorry
>austrian law

according to this shit it already was 16

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37405447

Nobody gives even one shit about the upcoming votings here.
It's like choosing between Pepsi and coke. At the end of the day you get the carbonated jew.

Same in Belgium, hey are also trying to lower the voting age.
They use the argument that those children are capable of understanding the political world. When I was that age, I was the only redpilled guy in the whole school, the chicks digged it, because I wasn't afraid of saying what I was thinking, and most of the children where dumb as a fucking rock and indoctrinated to the core.

Not surprised if true.

Sógors, you better not mess this up. Or we'll come over and Anschluss you into Hungary.

who cares, austria is irrelevant country. their election will affect only them. what rly matters is Trump, Brexit and if Le Pen wins. we got brexit already, trump looks promising, only worry about frog cucks since 100% of their women are literal coalburners

plz remove yourself from the genepool. Hofer winning would be a fuckin big deal. It might even trigger a sane European migration policy (a.k.a Austrialian model)

Why would bad adhesive in the envelopes be a problem? Just use some extra glue to secure them.

It should be raised to 30 across the whole of the west. Its the crooked education system and immigration that needs changing. Also, western Europeans should be getting active and start setting up businesses.

>Trusting the average voter with a gluestick

What age is conscription in Austria?

>read Australia and panicked

>how is this allowed
Because they don't kill the people doing it

>16yo allowed to vote
>pokemon go fundamental human right
>

I have no idea why we no longer build classic monuments. Everything has to be edgy these days.

Why not let 12 year olds vote at this point? 16 year olds dont know shit about anything

No really? is it officially moved back again?

Just have a coup.

Do it, Austria,

You'll be cool, you want to be cool, right?
(Hey guys, tell Austria he's cool if he does it).

You get medical checked at arround 17. And then you get drafted whenever they want or need you. If you are still in school it will happen after you finished it.

We don´t.
Avtive voting right is 16 here.
The thing is, that many 16yo will not be allowed to vote in the upcomming election even if they are old enough.
Why?
Because we have to do the presidential election again because of possible frauds, wich means the same people have to go vote the same candidate again. (in theory)
But in these 6 months wich passed many people became old enough to vote and many died.
The constitution says that the new voters should not vote in this election because they weren´t in the voting register for the original election.
But all parties have agreed to let these new voters vote. (except Team Stonach)
This would benefit Vdb because young people tent to vote more left.
But this doesn´t make a lot of change maybe 0,05% or something.

The problem that I see is that the right wing can´t say "no", because it would loose them even more votes if they would.

Yes, Vdb and the media said he was a neutral candidate all the time.
After he was praised as the first green candidate and the FPÖ uses it against him.
The second thing is, that the Hofer voters will go voting even more now because they know that they could loose.
Vdb managed to take a lot of non voters with the old "the FPÖ was the NS-party" theme.
Vdb had 30k votes more than Hofer, and you know how retarded undiceded/non voters are they will not manage to know when to vote or something.

The main argument I've heard about not voting for Hofer is that he is controlled by Strache. Even from people who hate that there are so many refugees here.

So they rather vote for someone who wants to open the borders completely. I really don't see how this is in any way a "lesser evil".