Who else supports the right to protest? Our founding fathers did

Who else supports the right to protest? Our founding fathers did.
This is what liberty in action islike,not some fucking congressional hearing.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelawdictionary.org/protest/
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That cnn reporter got laid out so I support it.

Because they aren't protesting anything. Half of the niggers have no fucking why they're even there

There is a difference between proper civil protest and rioting and looting like a fucking goog.

When I-594 passed in Washington State and protested that, that incident was a protest. When the Tea Party marched on Washington that was a protest. None violent and message sent.

BLM is nothing more than googs getting their chimp out on to loot and pillage their local business' like degenerate scumb.

You have no right to tell others how to protest

We do actually

The right to a *peaceful* protest.

Rioting and looting cause someone you didn't know is not protest; it's creating chaos for chaos' sake, then taking advantage of it.

Cool protest ahmed

This. Would libshits support me protesting the protest?

How about little protest that founded this nation called the Boston Tea Party? That was exactly like this. Our founding fathers would have fought alongside the protesters tonight. They are heroes.

this isn't a protest, this is a riot

Looks like you are ignorant

the boston tea party didn't loot the tea, they destroyed it

you see them burning jordans, TVs and booze?

im sure the founding fathers would have found a more constructive approach, and i imagine they would wear something a little more dignafy'd

yo dey jes be wantin dat constitutional rights an shiiiiit yo smdh

Bcause they were slave owners and didnt need shoes and tvs to help spread knowledge. What you call looting I call redistribution.

looks like your a stupid dindu, check mate

>Jerome from Compton who majors in petty theft and armed robbery is the new George Washington

Rioting and looting in the name of BLM cause a black police officer shot an armed black criminal is not protest.

No you dumb fuck. google are breaking into businesses and stealing shit. It's not a protest, it's a riot; and it's exactly like the ferguson riot. Anothe situation where 1 random no name google got shot and killed by police after committing a crime followed by every google and their families pretending like they knew the guy and that he represented a cause or should exist as a martyr.

It's absolutely fucking senseless looting and rioting by poor google who dont work, dont pay taxes, and dont have any care in the world about any lives much pess those of their brothers or of other races.

Senseless.

this is imperialistic redistribution, what makes you better than all the other races, and why wont you share what you "redistributied" to yourself

The best way to change the world is to get all the free shit you can at the nearest gas station and then blow it up.

i suppose those black business owners that they're stealing from are 'the man' as well. googles gonna goog. don't you have a record to be correcting shill?

@89860864
Fishing for easy (you)'s in shallow water.
None for you.

Rights didn't apply to non-human primates. The only right niggers have is to remain silent.

The Founding Fathers never even considered or contemplated the possibility that America would ever have a 40% nonwhite population.

Is this the new Google Hangout?

Wrong.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door

Oh my blue pilled friend how wrong you are

thelawdictionary.org/protest/

There is a distinct both legal and literal difference between protest and riot

Sure if the cause is just, but marxism and looting is not a just cause, so the BLM nigs can eat shit.

For niggers, this is a humane death.
Whites have been killed in africa with their petrol poored down their throats and set on fire and than have their bellies slit open. They have also been skinned alive and boiled by negro's, and crosses pushed through their heads

That's something some French people out on a monument they gave us. Fuck you, that's not a founding document, or the spirit of the law.

You're also neglecting the ft that there existed zero welfare state and a strict European immigration policy. Kill yourself shill

yeah. i suppose the founding fathers would have a say in the statue of liberty that was built 100ish years after the fact, and 50 years after the last one died

this is your last (you)

White people dont belong in Africa

>Using 2 trips

Protest used to be free organization and petitioning of government. This isn't organizing. This is rioting. If they were peacefully marching in public spaces like in the civil rights era, this might be perceived differently, but they're looting businesses, destroying cars, and blocking highways. This isn't protest, this is civil/criminal unrest.

And niggers don't belong in civilized societies.

There's a difference between protesting and rioting.

>Black cop kills black man

MUST BE WHITEY'S FAULT LET'S SHOOT EACH OTHER

vis versa

Than black people don't belong in the United States or Europe.

Protip, if all white farmers leave Africa, it will collapse even further and millions more will starve. So indeed, I hope all whites leave Africa and leave you all to die, so that once you're all death, we can re-colonize Africa while we'll keep you in reservations with your stinking shit huts, enjoy

Tripfag

Disregarded.
Abandon thread.

Protests do not involve looting and anarchy, like these lowly thugs called (((BLM))) have demonstrated.

LOL No Europe doesnt belong to "white" people and America is a land for all.

America on suicide watch after a person dies from a bullet wound

Triggered shit skin confirmed. Who's ready to go back to Africa?

You sound like you need a 9mm aspirin, friend.

While your dubs ring true.
It won't change the fact that nigs gonna nig until erry town burns down.

Its the cops fault for oppressing blacks

where do white belong

riot =! protest

i think people should have the right to protest, i also think i should be able to spray you with grape juice when you're nigging out

that was a double entendre

*tips fedora

Charlotte NC Riots Googles Strip White Guy Naked, Kick Him while he's Defenseless and Naked, and then Drag him Through a Parking Lot

Show Social Media what BlackLivesMatter is really About!

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

Yes Satan, ain't it great that riots spread from state to state this is the police fate.
#1488.

>Its the cops fault
>so we should kill whitey
Im always surprised how there are no black chess grandmasters. Must be that police oppression everyone talks about seeping into sports.

you wouldn't see white people doing this

I'm the minority who thinks nigs have been molded by identity politics of the left to behave this way. If they were raised under western family values, they could integrate like the blacks in the UK integrated to British culture. Its their Muslims who refuse to integrate, but their blacks and whites there are nearly identical in both behavior and accent.

In America we have this weird thing where we put black people in their own unique retarded culture and let them learn these stupid accents and behaviors of aggressiveness and joblessness. Only a small portion act like western people.

I support protests, but what these niggers are doing is not a protest, is being niggers while pretending to protest so the idiots with white guilt won't do anything to us. I feel bad for the black people who will suffer the niggers actions.

When our founding fathers did that they knew they were ready for war and it was coming.

They werent just trying to get some free tea in the name of one dead thug.

Africa doesn't belong to blacks. I mean, blacks hadn't even discovered the wheel yet or developed any written language when the white man arrived with agriculture, technology, advanced weaponry, and superior IQs. I'm honestly upset in my ancestors for not committing genocide against the whole black race. Africa is such a beautiful land rich in resources. You don't deserve it.

respectable black people are the ones who are going to be the worst hit by this, i feel sorry for the respectable miniorty

Yeah, we do you nigger. Come and try that shit where I live, I'll put you down like the fucking dog you are.

I concur with you, that the left has molded a majority to act in the ways that they do.
Its applauding really and its considered progress.

That's not a protest.

That's a riot.

Property damage and violence laws don't disappear because you are angry.

Not only is such behavior illegal, and for good reason, it is idiotic and counter productive.

before or after your culturaly enriched?

I draw a line at looting and vandalizing property. Protesting is fine as long it's peaceful, but it almost never is.

Police violence is a problem too, and this will keep on getting worse until we see drastic nationwide reform.

I agree with you. The back lash will be so strong when it finally happens that it will be mass chaos and lots of good people on all sides will be punished.

Don't know if that Russian is still here from last thread but, I'll try to answer his question.
He asked if the niggers do it for the lulz.
>Nigger steals car,
>Has stolen gun with him,
>Cop pulls him over.
>Cop is also darkie.
>Nigger pulls gun on nigger cop.
>Nigger cop got dat cowboy aim and shieet
>Nigger Cop killed Nigger car thief.

Then the niggers get all mad and blame white cops. It is safe to say they do it for lulz and out of some warped sense of oppression.

I'd say it's a colored cop, really. Niggers don't want to associate themselves with the coloreds of the civil rights era. They want to be angry mobs rioting against the "white man". Coloreds who have accepted western culture and values don't apply.

I do. It's our Constitutional right to protest.

You missed the point.

Learn to see the bigger picture.

Can I get some links to news sites showing that the cop was black and/or the darky had a gun, not a book?

They are releasing the video tomorrow, unless (((they))) need more riots to distract or actually want to start a war.

don't you love how the news hasn't mention'd the shooters colour, they've only mention'd a black man was kill because all of Anlgo-sphere would just turn its back on the issue

>Half of the niggers
All of 'em!!!