How much longer until Lauren Southern goes full Fash?

She's already LARPing as a Norse Pagan, notice the Yggdrasil World Tree medallion she is wearing. Previously she wore a medallion of Thor's hammer/axe Mjolnir.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/kike-lover-lauren-southern-should-shut-her-slut-mouth/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mjolnir
>Axe
>American education

Looks more like Amy Schumer

literally who

Thanks sven.

She won't because she's a jewess

She has the face of a teletubby.

And the body.

Then why is she adopting Nordic culture?

Her tits and legs are nice...

But Geralt, she said she isn't.

Would you fuck this?

And if you wouldn't, why would you fuck THIS?

>Jewess
>Fash
user your thirst is out of control. Go back to tweeting at her. Maybe she'll finally acknowledge you.

I sometimes wish Cred Forums had a spoiler for shit like this...

Why would kike a wear the world tree?

id like to eat her pussy from behind

me too user

Wtf? I love Lauren Southern now.

She looks ripe for breeding. I would enrich her womb if you know what I mean.

> skittles are humans
Fuck this oven dodger.

Who cares. Just let us see her tits so we can move on with our lives, thanks

How much longer until she takes the BBC?

My guess is that within a years time she'll have the ultimate awakening and straddle a juicy black cock - her tender pussy dripping with anticipation.

Don't you have to be white to LARP as a norse?

I bet you would Rameez.

I like what she does, but I can't stand young women

>This is a 10/10 21 year old in burgerland

I wish you'd enrich a bridge by jumping from it.

How much longer till she shows us her feet?

She told Crowder that she isn't a jew

Our mixed race babies will be beautiful. My genes will cure the melanin problem whites face, our children will be sun resistant.

Why the hate? You guys are Pakistan 2.0.

She already took it.

That is why beta amerisharts worship her like on the DfP fb group.

I could wear the Jew cap, doesn't make me a Jew.
You can literally wear anything you idiot, regardless of whether or not you believe in what it symbolizes.

source pls

I know right? at least Kayla was attractive I don't understand why Cred Forums likes this uggo bottle blonde
Their sheila a shit m8

Her clothing style is also very typical scandinavian.

Hi, Lauren.

Built for Big Google Googles

Lol this. Everyone knows it's a spoon.

She's slim for an american standard desu.

Your trips prove her Jewish tricks.

shes a jew who died her hair blond to fool Cred Forums

>Lauren Southern
>21 years old

Really? She looks fucking late 20s, early 30s at best. No way is she 21, I'm 21 and no one my age group looks that old.

I'd love to see her being fucked by a big google

>Lauren is ugly/butterface

Love this meme.

She's dressed like a whore with those pants.

She's a qt

I just want her to stop stealing our memes. It's hurtful.

just what an crypto jew would say

She's a coalburner? Proof please.

Jewy is not aging well. Bit tubby; I don't think time will be kind to her.

Seriously does she actually passes as white by your standards? I would assume she has native genes if I saw her here.
She looks like the type of favela women that nigger Maradonna dates.

She's a Jew, so she's just playing a part. Its camouflage to help her blend in with the white nationalists that give her the attention all western whores crave.

durkha durkha muhammad

>he can't appreciate a nice tubby girl

Shame, you're missing out.

Whos that butterface faggot op is bragging about

shes a semetic jew Cred Forums

She's a political activist and shills for her own media fame, she's not a model who gives a fuck what she looks like.

Yeah, if she looks 21 years old now, something is up. She looks a decade older.

I don't really care one way or the other, but I don't buy that she's 21.

THICK

She's an attention whore that doesn't believe in any of the shit she is spouting just like Milo.

>>
You'd have to be pretty plowed to hit that, and hope she leaves before you wake up, or vise-versa.

>You will never cradle her head in your lap while she tells you about how feminism is cancer

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

why do american women look so old? im two years older and she looks like my 40 yo aunt.

She's Canadian, moron.

Don't you have a food stand to run? Calm down rajesh

Squishy girls are nice, dude.

To be fair all her model shots were from almost like 6 years ago. 6 years is more than enough to kill any woman's looks.

Lauren is seriously a couple cheeseburgers away from being Amy Schumers cunt double

Fuckin' a fat bird is like rally driving a Mini, my friend.

As long as you get out of it alive, it's good fun at the time, and it's something to laugh about in future.

She's Canadian, if it weren't for that she would be the perfect woman.

Jesus christ shes beautiful, now that is the face of a queen.

Amy Schumer is a disgusting faced fat kyke.

Lauren Southern is at most thicc, and really shes just well proportioned.

Solid 8/10 at worst, and most people would rate higher.

Sauce?

>Niki Luda,Jackie Stewart,James Hunt started their careers racing Minis
user thicc is life.

dailystormer.com/kike-lover-lauren-southern-should-shut-her-slut-mouth/

LS is beautiful, much better looking than that ugly rat faced kike.

She looks like a beautiful sorceress as depicted

Objectively hot according to AI.

Crappy picture, should be more of a face shot and straighter angled, shed be godlike.

Any of you neckbeards who claim you would fuck her all the way through are outright lying to yourselves.

So there you have it, while she is 3DPD... she is very cute. Totally would desu.

I take it English isn't your first language, Pedro?

What is more cringeworthy?
Neo-paganism, Satanism or new age/wiccan crap?

I WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN HER SO MUCH

>The same people who call William Luther Pierce a zog bot are against based Lauren Southern

>Her boss is the Canadian kike Ezra Levant

Her boss is the only person who reported on the muslim that drugged, raped, blackmailed and prostituted out to other muslims 20 underage girls last year, in Montreal, to any degree beyond 2 sentences on a blank internet page like CBC.

Rebel media is a good thing, and it doesn't appear shes actually a kyke lover, merely someone using an example of jews seemingly being against the jewish agenda to win an argument about "anti-semitism"

>Fash

Lauren looks wayyyy better without makeup than most women do. And that body, hot damn!

>3DPD

Glad I had to look this up.

"Fash" is probably the cringiest thing I've heard someone say on here non-ironically.

>Hey Fash! Im a "Marxist-Leninist" - not a Communist! Thats a trigger word!

She's Canadian danskjävel

lol, gr8 b8 m8

? she looks 21 to me?

herp, you don't talk like a faggot so you must be a communist!

kek'd hard thank you

What is about the Merchant makes me giggle like a retard?

It was a might spoon.

TELL ME ABOUT LAUREN, WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE TREE

>She isn’t claiming to be Alt-Right in the way the infocucks are, but she’s doing the Milo thing, going around saying she doesn’t represent us but we aren’t racists and blah blah blah.

This is exactly what the jews want.

Alt right is a movement including black people, and Asians etc... even muslims could potentially be part of it.. its people who dont like open borders, and feel alienated and attacked by radical feminism.. but who are okay with a gay zionist leading the movement.

Milo is probably actually controlled opposition, saying he has nothing to do with the alt right and isnt its leader.. but these guys actually dont understand white nationalism has nothing to do with the alt right.

Places like Cred Forums have a large white nationalist community, but also a large "alt right" community. Many of the interested of white nationalists overlap with those of the alt right, but not everyone who wants to build the wall wants to do so because the white race is being wiped out.

Many of them still dont even know white genocide is going on, and some might even think its inevitable, and not a bad thing at all.

Again, this is exactly what the jews want. What are these cunts doing? Attacking some individual person who is outspoken in causes that effect white people, clearly has a deep rooted (and justified) hate for foreigners ruining the country and going around terrorizing people etc... but she must be a kyke shill, because she says shes not part of the alt right, but that the alt right isnt racist either.

Well thats exactly what Im fucking saying.

The alt right isnt a white nationalist movement, and it WAS lead by a zionist fag - until the DAY OF HILLARY's SPEECH when he said hes not the leader, or part of it.

Milo is a shill, the dailystormer crew are either falling into jews hands, or actually the real shills here. I highly doubt Lauren Southern is a "zog" shill.

what the fuck is "Flash"?

>never heard of Fash The Nation

newfag detected

Its amazing what a color change can do.

The term alt-right isnt something that was even made by us, its a media made term, made by people like pic related.... thats about the same time this shit started turning up, its a blanket term to group up anyone whos against a bunch of horrible things that are totally fine to be against, along with perceived "neo-nazis" like the "dailystormer".

It becomes "You are in favor of a wall? You must be a neo-nazi"

It works great for rallying leftists against anything moderately right wing, and is perfect for inclusions in Hillary's speeches.

Its also ripping us apart, and causing division. This is the definition of subversive, the term "alt-right" is a tool of subversion designed to harm anyone who isnt a radical leftist, and its working just as intended.

Yeah, I've heard of those homosexuals.

Spork!

Leave Lauren alone. She is a beautiful Jewish princess

Also, Im guessing Anglin was too young to sign on to this, but he should still respect it as most of the white nationalist leaders agreed to it at the time.

New Orleans Protocol

Duke organized a weekend gathering of "European Nationalists", in the vein of white nationalism, in Kenner, Louisiana. In an attempt to overcome the splintering and division in the white nationalist movement that had followed the death of leader William Pierce in 2002, Duke presented a unity proposal for peace within the movement and a better image amongst outsiders. His proposal was accepted and is now known as the New Orleans Protocol (NOP). It pledges adherents to a pan-European outlook, recognizing national and ethnic allegiance, but stressing the value of all European peoples. Signed by and sponsored by a number of white supremacist leaders and organizations, it has three provisions:[117][118]

"Zero tolerance for violence."
"Honorable and ethical behavior in relations with other signatory groups. This includes not denouncing others who have signed this protocol. In other words, no enemies on the right."
"Maintaining a high tone in our arguments and public presentations."

Those who signed the pact on May 29, 2004, include Duke, Don Black, Paul Fromm, Willis Carto (whose Holocaust-denying Barnes Review helped sponsor the event), Kevin Alfred Strom, and John Tyndall (signing as an individual, not on behalf of his British National Party).[117]

no

In Williams words I might add, pic related.

Its not a right wing or left wing movement, so the term "alt right" in the words of the former leader of white nationalism - is incorrect on its face.

>tfw Lauren Southern has me on mute on twitter

I want her to sit on my face

>Kevin Alfred Strom,
isn't that the kiddy diddler?

Stop giving this cunt the attention she is looking for. I think it's LS who keeps making this thread. LS did you have to suck Ezra Levant's dick to get that job with Rebel? He's in it for the shekels, he could have found any bottle-blonde to spout right-wing talking points and sell to the alt-right beta men.

why do women dye their hair blonde? It's not even attractive

I'm not LS senpai, look at the flag.

BTW, Jack Donovan is a raging homo

She's a dog

what's the point?
most women look far worse without makeup, its adjusted our standards of beauty heavily for better or worse

Im not entirely sure the whole story behind that, he was caught in a weird situation involving him following some esquimo girl or something, I dont think it was ever proven he touched kids or anything.

He sure looks weird, he looks the part anyways... creepy ultra-conservative looking sweater vest wearing not-actual-conservative

Hes done a lot for white nationalism, he was only supposed to be a #2... Pierce had no real strong successors and the people who followed him were all fucking garbage, I dont know about this Will Williams guy, he seemed to reverse some of the screw ups of the previous guys.. but I dont think its because hes particularly amazing himself, just obvious mistakes.

William should have lived at least 10 years more, its a crying shame that he didnt.

Not a jew, just employed by a kike.

They didn't have this problem back in the 13th century.

Sven you got baited

women also didn't shave much then either, and generally stunk.

So what?

I never understood this
>we love greek and roman culture!
>GAYS ARE HORRIBLE!
stormfags are stupid

Yeah and everyone died relatively young from disease or starvation.

Y do people keep saying she's Jewish when she's not?

Why are you such a fucking faggot? Bring some line with you to the next blm riot you cuck

Either she is using a push up bra, or her tits got bigger or something.

l-lewd.

Yeah, I'm sure she took that selfie to show off 'the weather'.

I would marry her.

Lol fash. God i love dese boobies.

exclusive very VIP pro-tip:
all women like attention
every single last one, including your mother

Every woman wants to feel beautiful just like every man wants to feel strong.

She's clearly Jewish. Not nordic.

Brown eyes.
Black hair.
Two rat-like front teeth.
Heavy cheekfolds.
Arched eyebrows.
Elongated nose.

She's just a Jew caking on make-up and hairdye to look nordic. Might have a tiny bit of nordic DNA in her, but definitely not pureblood.

>p-please rescue me from Trudeau user-kun!

you know she wants american husband

probably

>this meme again
actually it varied with the fashion trends, muslimas always shaved, all of their hair, christians in the mediterannean some, nordics mostly didnt but thats soft blonde hair
europeans, same as arabs, bathed at least once a week up until the great plague, its only then that the stinking bit started, on the erroneous assumption that dirt gives you a layer of protection

you appear to be lacking in something

>The term alt-right isnt something that was even made by us, its a media made term,

The Alt-right has been around since mid 2000s and was only named alt-right in 2008.

Jewish taqiya aka pilpul

>The Alt-right has been around since mid 2000s
nope
>and was only named alt-right in 2008.
nobody cares

I wonder how much it bothers stormfags that it took a pompous faggot to get alt-right any attention
maybe you guys suck at everything for a reason

>dyed hair
>fake tan
>make up

whats happening to her?

I'm not a stormfag. Not like they'd accept me anyway.

And the alt-right has been around since mid 2000s.

>And the alt-right has been around since mid 2000s.
nope
nobody cares what a handful of losers were doing

I give her a 6.5/10 at best.
Thank god for make up and dim lighting.

6 years ago?? I thought she's only 21

>nobody cares what a handful of losers were doing

So you admit it has been around at that time?

She's Canadian you kangaroo fucker.

Donald Trump is what.

you already made this same thread giving the e-celeb what she wants: attention. Same image, too. Obvious shill, fuck me for bumping though.

post more lauren

She needs to take the breadpill and stop taking the BGC. Shes a googlegoogler

She's been a half step away from us for a while now but she needs to pretend to be full lolbertarian to keep her job. I met her, so I know as much.

All of the autistic sperging here over her is pathetic.

>Right wing woman of any sort exists? No! She's a Jew/coalburner/trap/ugly/just being right wing for attention!

Seriously, ask yourselves why this is the case.

Nice and plump.

Where's the proof she has Black hair?

Quit shilling for this stupid whore.

My sides.

And have a far lower IQ, a big street shutting problem and hands that can't stop fiddling little kids, than it would have been if she just pursued a white guy.

She's a 10/10

please someone post more lauren

Takes a Nord to know a Nord.
LS confirmed kike

Damn when did she become so ugly?

>fash
Fuck off, kid.

>you will never gently brush your thumb across her butthole and then look her deep in the eyes as you sniff it

>Women are all ugly, liberal whores!
>Cred Forums sees a decently good looking conservative woman
>wow she's so ugly and probably fucks black people!!!!

You guys really are going to die cold and alone holy shit.

This... but you have to admit conservative have the top tier

Not Lauren Southern but still hot

Tell me the truth, is she full 1488 in secret? And why does she hang out with rabid ZOG kikes like Cathy Young?

But that's the cool kids term for us racists!

more plz

>tfw no blond gf

just cut my life into pieces

fuck he does look creepy

dump the folder

I think she looks better without it

So do I she has a natural beauty look

Fugggg, do I have time to fap before class?

She was flirting with That guy T on twitter. Black cock + redpilled probably had her pussy soaking wet.

post more senpai trying to fap comon

ah yes imagine the wet CLOP CLOP CLOP that her fat cunt emits when you're shagging her

Young voters to Clinton: We can’t stand you

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html

Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs & Non-Profits Implicated

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

Clinton air war fails to sink Trump

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump

hi Mel

>fake blonde

You can tell where she made her top lip look bigger with lipstick.

Kat Timpf is hotter

That's because she's a fucking jew roleplaying as a white nationalist.

Also, it saddens me that Cred Forums is dumb enough to fall for pretty girls co-opting their movement. She's said literally nothing other than point out how annoying feminists are repeatedly. That's it. Maybe some occasional anti-muslim immigration things. Typical jew.

>dyed blonde hair
>brown eyes
>works for a Jew

Hmmm.

dump moar

How can she do that, aren't hedgehogs literally coated in needles?

I wish you would enrich the world and kys

Ugly as fuck 3/10

>tfw she talked about how she's trying to find a nice Conservative boyfriend
>tfw I'm the "nice Conservative" she's talking about
>tfw I will never be able to tell her how I feel
>tfw I will never be able to cuddle up in bed with her and read God And Man At Yale by William F Buckley
>tfw she doesnt know i exist
>tfw she will never know I exist

who is she anyway, this has been posted now a couple of times but you can't properly reverse search it

Her lisp gets me hard

I know that feel to

>Serbian antisemite
you are either a complete retard or a Croat plant
Jasenovac never forget

There's only 3 images of her in circulation.

Just some random NatSoc Slav girl.

lol when?

I talked a little about white genocide in South Africa with her. Didn't talk about jews, but she's at least aware of what's happening.

>sympathizing or defending the Jews

For what purpose?

That just makes her perfect

Why is there a thread about this woman every hour?

>wanting to cuddle with females

wow, this board is full of faggots

as long as she can keep using beta males for attention and a tiny bit of relevance for being le alt right wymyn XD

She's hot but just another subversive Jew jumping on the "alt-right" gravy train.

i think this might be more of a personal preference kind of thing than with most women. i for one think she's really fucking good looking and even without makeup, which is VERY rare. but apparently there are people who don't think she's good looking at all? very strange but to each his own i guess.

Something about those tits look fake desu

Yeah she's qt and all until you hear that fucking man voice of hers.

our allies in the real struggle against militant Islam, and fellow NDH victims from WW2. or are you one of those """"""""""Serb""""""""""""" stormcucks who would give Syrmia and Zemun to Croatia?

>implying

Oh yeah, man, they're totally against islam spreading throughout Europe, that's why there's so many Jews, including Wesley Clarke who was in charge of the NATO/USA bombing of Serbia in '99, who want to make every country (((multi-ethnic)))) by importing those Arabs and Africans.

And fuck off with that shit.

Just because I support the extermination of Jews does not mean I agree with what was done to us or that our territory should be given to Croatia or any other.

>fucking man voice of hers.

what are you a beta?

Alpha's love strong women.

Her "cultural libertarian" phase seems to be over. She visited some Muslim towns in Europe, BLM protests is Milwaukee, and has seen the Asian colonization of Vancouver. Combine this with her browsing Cred Forums, she has no doubt seen racial differences backed up by hard data.

As the Overton window shifts, people will start saying stuff like "third-world people create third-world problems". It's only a matter of time.