"I'm coming for you alt right"

"I'm coming for you alt right"

What did he mean by this?

>im going to blog about you to feminists and numales. Though we act entirely based on what we're told and shamed into doing and though you dont react at all to political correctness, i am sure writing a passive aggressive article will take you down. Talk shit to me?? Hey thats your free speech. Make fun of minorities?!?!?! ITS BLOGGING TIME

>kids on tumblr attack the political positions of kids on Cred Forums with memes
>kids on Cred Forums respond with better memes
>kids on tumblr whine and cry and create more memes
>kids on Cred Forums respond with better memes
>meme war escalates through November
>meanwhile a bunch of middle aged hicks in Arizona and Florida who have no idea what a "meme" is decide the outcome of the election just like always

we are all children in the eyes of god

I love how people like this keep perpetuating the ideas of nazism and fascism. If they just shut the fuck up about them and let them be forgotten, history would have wiped them away long ago.

But they keep drawing pictures of them, they keep writing stories about them, they keep printing the swastika everywhere, they keep making documentaries and movies. They dedicate entire days to remembering the nazis and what they did.

They think they're demonizing them, but all they're doing is raising awareness about them. Fascism is a poisoned ideology, a political dead-end, yet it's still mentioned daily, because of people like the guy in the OP. They just can't stop talking about the nazis, and it's the staying power of the fascism meme that will lead to its revival in the future. It's so self-defeating and they're so blind to it, it's both funny and sad.

Even Gucci Tarantino?

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

>she's doing her part

The greatest trick the alt-right ever pulled was making people think it exists.

We're all doing our thing while the left is busy fighting something that doesn't exist. They get more adamant about it every day. Even though it has no physical structure, no members, no code, no defined beliefs, nothing. They continually attack a cartoon frog. It's like chanology all over again but less gay.

Like or hate "alt-right". This is glorious.

It literally does exists though...
There's TheRightStuff, Radix Journal, VDare, and many other groups.

>What did he mean by this?

He meant, "I'm a huge faggot and love to guzzle nigger cum".

Are these people "alt-right" or did they just get lumped in with everyone who was remotely anti-globalist.

We're important enough for one of the candidates to directly mention us in her speech.

The age of memetric warfare has begun.

Groups affiliated with the alt-right. But there is no leader or central legitimate group. Just a series of mass sock puppet accounts.

Every now and then some faggot stands up claiming to speak on behalf of the alt-right only to have no concrete information. Next week the same thing, only a different faggot with contradicting points. None of these groups define the alt-right. It's like what happens on Cred Forums.

No they self describe as alt-right. Richard Spencer of Radix journal was the one who invented the term to describe the new wave of young, right wing, pro-white, and counter-semitic people online.
Being Alt-Right is not and has never been about being against some vague idea of 'globalism'.
It's about being pro-white.

who?

The best part is that every time some horrible new alt right gets discovered by the skypes and some house-google goes on TV to warn swipples about it, we get more search engine hits

You don't even really have to be right-wing to be "pro-white". Just sounds like another dumb label plastered over every group that vaguely agrees on certain issues.

I'd like to see the cuck try

Knowing fascists are evil and we oppose fascists it is obvious that we are anti-evil therefor good and the only ones who wouldn't obey us are evil nazis.

This.

It's like the good old anonymous, but pro-white

There's a core group of what I'd describe as 'serious' groups like NPI, AmRen, VDare.
These guys put out serious articles, books, reports, podcasts etc etc about alt-right ideas.
Of course it doesn't have a leader because it's not a political party, but intellectually it has it's improtant figures like Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Peter Brimelow, and Kevin MacDonald.
For example the single most popular podcast in the soundcloud 'news and politics' section is the self described alt-right podcast 'Fash the Nation'.

I'm coming to get those that have been pooled under a liberal umbrella term in order to make them a definable target.

....ok

Sure, that's true to a degree. I'm pro alt-right by the way, so I'm not trying to smear them by calling them right wing.

Sieg heil baby

>coming for you

He thinks of us when he masturbates. I don't blame him.

Every once in a while a man picks a battle that he cannot win.
He's going to find out the hard way I guess.

Not wanting women and children to be raped is racist. Its a new norm, deal with it.

>tfw we truly have the best waifus

Despite the fact that Miller is jewish he seems to know what's up.
I like what I've heard from him.

Hindsight is 20/20. A lot of people right now think that we're heading to a new global era of Leftism, when all of the actual evidence suggests the exact opposite.

It's going to be ugly, and there will be blood, but this is how it has to be. It HAS to be this way. There is no other choice.

We were almost colorblind in the 1990's, until the rise of PC culture and Social Justice (white and Jewish activists) inflamed racial tensions to current levels.

Hope you like big black cocks alt right, cause you're gettin em. XD

I know Russians probably get tired of getting asked these basic as fuck questions, but how long is your average Russian male likely to go if he's discovered to be gay without getting his head kicked in?

If he is wealty jew, he can feast on boipucci all the time.

>Almost colorblind in the 90s
18+ only listen to some tupac

>alt-right
>anywhere near fascism or nazism

I wish.

Also, literally who?

How do liberals see the world? Do they, like this guy, unironically believe life is like a comic book or One Punch Man where a single strike is enough to defeat everybody you don't like? If someone came up to me and kicked me in the stomach they're getting shot.

depends on the place you live
In big cities people will just laugh at you for being a faggot, some will make angry remarks, that's it.
In small villages or Kavkaz they may even kill you for this.

Basically, homophobia is overrated by western media.

It is pretty interesting when I speak to 16 year old Russian girls who are completely hateful of anybody who isn't white and straight.

I could just never imagine a teenage girl like that, here.

Most Russian girls hate gays for some reason.
My wife is an educated upper class Muscovite and she also dislikes gays (says most of the gays she met were MASSIVE FAGGOTS). Makes me laugh because I'm much more liberal towards gays than she is and I am a straight white male, we even almost quarelled over it once.

also, where do you get 16 yo Russian girls?

>She

>THAT IMAGE

Is that what I think it is?

I love these.

>implying '90s gangsta rap wasn't produced by Jews

>implying gangsta rap didn't deepen racial divisions