Innocent White Man Stripped Naked, Kicked, and dragged in Charlotte North Carolina Protests

Innocent White Man Stripped Naked, Kicked, and dragged in Charlotte North Carolina Protests

Show what BlackLivesMatter is really about on all Social Network, Lets Make America Great Again, Trump Pence 2016 Make your Voice heard!

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DOUBLE GOOGLE

I'm willing to bet this will not show up on any new stations because it's happening to a white guy.

>Show what BlackLivesMatter is really about on all Social Network
They already know what it's about.

Maybe we should just do this to niggers and see if they'll report on it, you know, since whites never act like this even when angry.

back to fageddit

shit is so forced its not even funny

#thanks for correcting the record

>muh guns
>muh freedom
>muh savior of white race
>muh europe cucked

Niggers are really going to keep doing this would laugh to see KKK rise again

BLM is new KKK.

That's extremely unfair to the KKK, George.

The KKK was never this violent, they never stopped traffic on highways and looted stores, they're not savages.

The new KKK or BLM is mostly psychological torture for white people.

Why can't 18 year olds purchase handguns and conceal carry?

The cultural enrichment is unbelievable.

>innocent
>white

kmt boy no whitey is innocent

Everyone @ this video to every blm celebrity supporter and blm major member when they post a comment about the protests on twitter and fb.

SHUT IT DOWN

>wow eurofags wtf is wrong with you, things like that would never happen in America. Fucking pussies.

Googles**

poor dude, niggers are scum

As in bystanders would help. this video is shot in an underground car park with now one around. not exactly same circumstances

>memerica

WHITES BTFO

Snow monkey had it coming. We all know it.

any live streams now ?

>white Americans accept this

cucks

Can we exterminate these fucking monkeys yet?

Why are they still here, honestly.

Fuck off, BBC breath

your government will be one of firsts who'll start yelling and complaining.

get it over wiff, they have to go

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

SOCIAL JUSTICE IN ACTION

THANKS LIBERALS

implying pol would actually do anything. if pol did anything with the endless supply of shit they've been gifted this would long be over by now.

All pol does is whinge like bitch children.

like some of these comments boys

It's a lone white cuck in a parking garage with no one around slavey, that's the problem with modern "both sides are le wrong xddd" whites, they never travel in fucking groups.

If the police arent going to protect them, you guys in the area should be going with assault rifles and patrolling to keep the peace.

Its perfectly legal, and if anyone attacks you with an assault rifle in plain view, they obviously had a death wish and you can just say they were clearly trying to take your gun.

Email this video to The Young Turks on youtube
They just did another race-baiting story on a literal nobody nigger in North Dakota getting called a "black bitch" at some campus
Demand that they show this video, single videos like this infuriate people

It's so funny because slavery was actually the biggest life improvement in the history of black people.

You should have left them to be undernourished black skeletons with aids feeding their children to crocodiles out of religious superstition & with a life expectancy of 15 years.

They should literally be sucking white cock from every single day from birth for slavery.

Why didn't you pick your own damn cotton?

ENOUGH

>Gee picking cotton under the soaring southern sun sure is hard
>Wait I have an idea....

>French guy

Fuck

someone needs to make a mashup of the harambe vid and the charlotte vid, when they both drag their victims around

Pretty much this and the digits confirm it sufficiently for me

That dude (allegedly) stole a car, that's why they killed him. Mob justice is real over here.

Yeah, this was in Belfast. You see black people are completely justified in killing all white people now because some rich aristocrat Jews in America decided to buy slaves from black slave traders in Africa.

Sweden must pay too.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

:)

We're the next South Africa?

Shouting "White people did this to our people."

Oh yeah, a car, that's why they did it. We all know how much white people like to steal.

>that vid

infuriating

I've been telling my parents that and my redpilled friends but they didn't believe me

www.citizen.co.za/1200387/my-child-beaten-to-death-like-a-dog/

This is the only actual newspaper report I could find about it. Also he looks like a coloured to me.

Niggers.

He probably was a shilary, refugees welcome, sjw, otherwise he would had a gun on him

He does look like a coloured and those mother fuckers are crazy. If he did steal a car then he fucking deserved it, if it was just a random killing sad but he probably should have had a gun on him. SA is no place to fuck around without a gun.

forgot to say that those comments are odd

>those comments are odd

How so?

for starters they are still up,
but i meant odd in that they were pro-white by a large margin, which gives me hope for SA

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Their adherence to the laws of the land and upright moral codes bring a swift decrease in neighborhood crime rates. Real estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for Self-improvement by hard work and self-reliant can-do attitude. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Is clothing the new "naked"?

Ah I get you. Yeah SA comment sections are generally where whites go to vent their true feelings. You'll notice how very few use their real names.

This is the book that the White Man should be consulting on how to effectively take care of the 'negro problem' rearing up in Charlotte and elsewhere. Time to set an example an eradicate a bunch of these these ook'ing entitlement-fueled smelly kaffir bastards

FBI PLS GO

why would he be in a nigger area?
i'm sure he was a google lover
serves him right

google street view

>You'll notice how very few use their real names.
hell, i know i wouldn't risk my family like that, it just sucks that apartheid is gone, at least most of you guys are still segregated culturally.
the communist jews fucked our asses hard in the 60s and you guys in the 90s, now those jewish elites are lubing up to rape america again

If niggers are so scared of interacting with the police, why do thousands of them burn down a random city like once a week?

Sing it anons

The kremlin trollfarm song.

Zerohedge and GLP
I'm a retard can't you see?

I masturbate to press TV
Globalreseach and RT
Tard along with Folks like me

China has all the gold
Putin is the masterbrain
I'm a retard and I'm insane

(Chorus)
I bought some silver yesterday