Has anyone here ever slept with a google?

Has anyone here ever slept with a google?

I lost my virginity to one on Tuesday. I get paranoid now because this morning in normal discussion people were talking about how they never would, and someone said "Well, user would be the last one of us to" and every laughed. I know 99% they were laughing at the joke, but my inner 1% paranoia thinks they somehow know and were laughing at me for it.

>google

Hello CTR

I dream of COLONIZING evey day

God it was so fun Sven, I hope you get the joy one day

Once. It was okay. She loved my white dick and screamed really loud.

I had a relationship with a half-google for awhile, which included lots and lots of sex. Her white mother hated it because she was much younger than me. Her google father had no opinion on the matter because he was, predictably, long fucking gone. Her mother eventually convinced her to leave me and to date googles her own age instead. About a year after we broke up I got a text from her out of the blue. I thought this was suspicious, so I looked at her social media and saw lots and lots of pictures of her with a google baby that was obviously hers, but, predictably, no pictures of the father anywhere. No doubt in my mind she thought she could get back together and convince me to feed that little googlet for the rest of its life.

Considering the STD rates, never. Get yourself tested, op.

>google
Are we legit starting with this?

yes

Yes

I've googled. It was cool because she was a 10/10 google and was so into my silky blonde hair, blue eyes and clean white dick that I felt like a god damn supermodel.

It was gross because the hair is disgusting and 100% non-tactile and they get ashy if they don't get regular skin lotion maintenance.

I would consider one again if she was a spotless google and would consider thin braids - I've touched some and the hair feels ok when it's braided.

Obviously didn't care what my friends thought because I'm not a faggot.

>I've googled

Yussssssss

There's some good looking google women out there. But they are usually mixed with white, or look white but they are google. Would I sleep with one? Probably not.

I'm late on the meme train what's a google?

>context clues

gook

Why is everyone saying Google this morning? It looks like it replaced nigger or mudslime.

Go be a Google somewhere else

they are trying to turn google into nigger because it would be funny.

I can see the logic, but what the hell prompted it? Did Google do something I ain't aware of?

Using google is linked to getting a virus so I wouldn't, even if it was tempting.

Google is removing "hateful" speech from their search engine, which will probably include here, so it's been decided that we'll use their own brands to get back at them

Google=nig
Skype=joo
Tell your friends

Why is everyone saying google now? I drank some rum and passed out early last night...what did I miss??

Okay. So is there a fully compiled list of all the slurs? Or are we all going to have to work the kinks out of this theory over the next few days?

Check the answer I got.

It's a goog, fucking newfag.

I hate pocky google skype nuggets

Anyone else here hate pop rock?

New word filter.

So is google a nigger or a chink I'm fucking confused.

When I was 19, I bought a blowjob from a googly street walker in Baton Rouge, LA.

She blew me in a driveway of an abandoned house.

I found out later it was probably a man.

Pretty fucking degenerate.

nigger.

Google's new 1984 policy got bypassed in a day by a bunch of shitposters on a cantonese clay model forum
Cred Forums is truly a force of chaos

Is there anything more degenerate than doing a Google?
I think not

No and keep on calling every faggot out about it.

Hello CTRL why would you sleep with a google?
Googles can't swim.

I've slept with many googles in my day. Pepe around town call me the "Google Oodler".

They have really tight hot pockets, they have big bongo bongos, and googles are atracted to rich skypes like me.

You wouldn't download a Google would you?

YES

Lolololol x Ddd le google memey. Xdddd. Le pol epik Ffunny meem ;)

I did, once. The sex was pretty mediocre but she gave the best blowjobs I've ever had. Like, leagues ahead of the 20 some white girls sampled.