Cut out the google shit you retarded niggers. This is Cred Forums, we say whatever the fuck we want...

Cut out the google shit you retarded niggers. This is Cred Forums, we say whatever the fuck we want. Anyone who says otherwise isn't from this board and it's clearly a raid that you dumb niggers are falling for

>This is Cred Forums, we say whatever the fuck we want

I agree, you fucking Google.

What the fuck is going on now. I take a break from the board and see people talking about Google like it's a person.

the only google here is you

I'm in the same position, m8, but from what I gathered, Google plans to censor words in all their apps, including nigger, so pic related happened. Nigger = google, kike = Skype.

You are a retard, you can write and talk the way you choose, so do we, and we choose to call you a shit skin google.

Nigger is just 6 letters in a specific order, is the meaning behind those letter the one that gives them power, pol just happened to figure out you can stick it wherever you like.

Google cant be censored, and when it becomes the new dindu, or nig nog, they wont be able to filter it.

Its similar to (((jews))) because brackets cant be censored, that was part of the original appeal.

>stop saying something
>because we should be able to say what we want
uh wat

skype detected

GOOGLE is that you?

There is no better way to actively battle an algorithm that is going to run against you regardless

stop making these threads you google nigger skype kike

fuck off you Google kike

We are a board of Peace. Pepe's revenge is his own action. If Google didn't frame him as a racist, they wouldn't have become a racial slur.

Don't feed it.

Yeah I don't give a shit. You fags are clearly not from here. Go back to Africa you fucking dumb niggers. Cred Forums says whatever the fuck it wants. Deal with it you faggot kike niggers

Ah okay it appears to either be an extremely retarded meme redditors are trying to start, or crt/project normalize/whatever fucking with Cred Forums.

Google can't censor shit here. Period. All you faggot buying into this shit are obviously faggots from reddit, or CTR or some other faggot site. Don't let anyone tell you you can't say nigger or kike here, ever. From now on, anyone who replaces niggers with google is an automatic shill and you should disregard their post

Cunt = CNN

But why would crt want Cred Forums to censor nigger and kike? I doubt they care about this place enough to actually stay here after Trump wins/loses. Genuinely interested in hearing your thoughts.

What the fuck I read entire thread in his voice!

That's not the point you retard. Words don't actually possess meaning inherently, they're defined. Google is a new racial slur. It's uncensorable, it makes Google confused as fuck, and we still achieve the same meaning.

Seriously, it's really just, when you can't physically call a nigger a dindu or a nigger, call them a Google. The meaning will be there.

>it's clearly a raid
Yeah that's the point google.

We're turning google into a racial slur.

Dumb black monkey google.

It's code to use in public you tripper fuck.

Point is to use these names on 'google controled' sites lile youtube and twitter?

This.
Every fucking time.

Also, it fucks with the search algorithm.

People search google, they get nigger.

yes. If someone is acting like a nigger on Cred Forums, call them a nigger. If you're on google controlled site, call them a google.
it's fucking elementary, people.

>If you're on google controlled site, call them a google.
You mean on a site that is moderated by context searching human assisted AI that already know how to downvote mean comments if not outright censoring them?

Personally, I am astonished by the quantity of normalfags and bad quality of threads.
Someone, please, make yryl or something

shut up, skype.

This is retarded. Forced memes are always the worst.

>downvote

This isn't reddit, kid.

literally kill yourself

No shit you dumb Google, that isn't the point. The fact is changing language here can ripple effect across the internet, because Cred Forums memes aren't contained anymore

nigger nigger nigger nigger

It's not about Cred Forums, you retard. It's about using it elsewhere.

Nigger please.

>2006
>people don't get to speak their mind
>they try to build or find alternatives for it themselves
>ten years later
>google bans words on their networks
>idiots still visit them
>instead start substituting words like they had a stroke
BRAVO NU/POL/

then stop fucking using it here

Nice try,Skypestein.

>wow i can't believe how immature this is, who would use the term google for a black person? why not use a term like bingger? that's like a 100x funnier. google just isn't funny, like seriously grow up.

I am talking about (((google))) controlled websites, not this one, dipshit. Although being cucked by captcha one could argue this is controlled by (((googlers))).

CuckCuckGo = Blacked

The point is to get the lefts reaction to the word "google" to match the reaction of pepe. Ideally to hurt google or at least get people to fear saying it for being called racist.

You're a nigger or a kike? You can only pick one. Cred Forums is one of the few strongholds of free speach left, infiltrators are not welcomed.

Nigger
Kike
Jew
Spics
Faggot
Gooks