Does kek really exist?

Does kek really exist?

This looks like really bad photoshop to me.

If he had not existed before, he exists now. What are god but memes, willed into existence by their followers?

Where to cop kek statue, Cred Forums?

beat me to it

here, like a year ago

beat me to saying
beat me to it

These are two separate questions, but the idol is definitely real. I bought one before someone cleaned them out and jacked the price up to 900+ dollars.

You can buy a KEK statue online, I believe, but they're expensive as fuck

And yes, he's real, you cunt

A message for those with the ears to hear and the capacity to understand.

A couple of years ago Christianity planted a flag in the virtual plane that Cred Forums inhabits. It wasn't evangelical and it wasn't traditional either. It was a voice that sought to ground the regulars to Reality. The unchallenged hatred, bigotry and scapegoating by the cowards spewing hatred from a 'safe space' retreated a little. The pain of neo-Nazis was expressed in the tone of posts plaintively asking for Christian threads to be removed. Demands that they should be banished to /x/ were ignored. Gradually a character began to be carved out of Cred Forums's vile face that gave some real hope. Jesus began to be memed albeit in a very unconventional and irreverent way.

The expression of this reverence for God and Christianity was like a pulse. It relaxed and surged, waxed and waned, rose and fell but like a breast rising and falling with breath, it never abandoned this profane virtual insane asylum. Despite being attacked relentlessly by the big mouthes and small minds, occasionally, Christianity made this place Shine. Now we can see the ultimate expression of frustrated human desires being brought to life by those same empty voices, desperate for the nightmare of War, the application of blame and the profane sanctity of shedding responsibility.

MAKE NO MISTAKE.

The effervescent joy and enthusiasm with which Pepe is being embraced is Idolatry. The frightening speed it has been promoted, tacitly, by the mainstream media is a mistake. If the mainstream media fails to notice and mention the presence here of God's light it will be complicit in accelerating the growth of this Idolatry and will have failed utterly in it's responsibility *and* a chance to discredit it.

I'm not holding my breath.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thus it comes to pass, that in idolatry all crimes are detected, and in all crimes idolatry.

Tertullian

Yes. The memes have converged, whether as a product of him or him as the product... every effect has a cause.

Fuck off, faggot. Stop being a cringy christfag.

ask trump

I saw him with my own eyes. Dubs verifies.

Nah, we found the amazon statue like 4 months ago if that.

Now there is only 1 up being sold by Cred Forums for 999.99

Picture is of a long haired man sitting at his computer splitting a DNA helix with CRISPR to ethnically cleanse the world on a hypermicroscopic level.

>kek
don't you literally mean Kuk? that's how his name is pronounced. LITERALLY KEK GOD. perfect for stormfags like you to idealize cuckoldry. Look it up, kek is just a nickname for KEK god.

When will people start posting shrine pics?

There is no god but Kek and Trump is His prophet

>Does kek really exist?

THAT'S NOT KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this.