Yes goy, keep drinking milk long after infancy (from ANOTHER SPECIES, no less)...

Yes goy, keep drinking milk long after infancy (from ANOTHER SPECIES, no less). Continue to divorce yourself from what nature intended. Good goy!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-34380895
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a dumbass and probably a manlet indian

bbc.com/news/magazine-34380895

The only bad thing about milk is all the hormones and antibiotics pumped into the cow.

and being watered down with permeate

Vegan is the one true path
Accept it
Drink soy

Fuck off cunt. I will keep drinking my 3-4 gallons of whole milk a week.

BASED LEAF
A
S
E
D

L
E
A
F

FUCK DAIRYFAGS!!!!! COCONUT MILK FOR LIFE!!!!!

>Fuck off cunt.

No. :)

>I will keep drinking my 3-4 gallons of whole milk a week.

Enjoy dying of cancer. :)

Angry nigger, gook or indian detected

>Go to dollar store
>Find organic milk
>Drink it
>Get the sharts later
What did it mean by this?

>soy

enjoy your mantits

nigger detected

i shall if it means i can enjoy my homemade cherimoya or durian sherbet. Don't you have work to do prepping your wife for the boat people?

i am nature

shut up faggot

based dutch farmer's kid here, 6'5" never lifted in my life and my 195lbs of muscle could fucking wreck your shit

I like milk. Go fuck your mother on skype.

>Don't you have work to do prepping your wife for the boat people?

No, Australia is not Europe. We actually turn back shitskin boats. :)

Nothing of what we consume these days is natural. Even if you literally grow some lemons yourself in your own garden, well guess what, lemons don't exist in nature and never have. You just naturally grew an artificial fruit. Deal with it.

Lactose intolerant negro detected only white people can drink milk

Sure Mr accept 5,000 more a year permanently. you aren't Europe but you are next.
Christ your people are tall

RULES OF NATURE

Have you even read the OT nigga like
"Land lush with milk and honey" like...nigga

You dumbasses know that you cannot ship "hot" milk right? If a tank tests positive the whole thing is dumped. Someone fucked up at our farm and 26,000 pounds of milk was dumped down the drain literally.

Only because they might have foreign wildlife aboard.

7000 years old

A man looked at a cow

And said to himself

I'm going to suck that things tits

And he did and when he did everyone else went yeah that's a pretty legit fucking idea mate and they all joined in, randomly attacking cows sucking their tits.

And now we have modern milk production

Its the same as how alcohol was discovered.

Everyone got rid of their old nasty juices and various drinks, until one poor fag didnt want to throw it out and went "i-it just smells bad, i-i-its still good!", and then got wasted and then other people started to refine the process.

Don't you accept more?

>tfw these fucking retards could have made human cow milk farms a reality if they weren't beastfags

I don't give a FUCK about your bullshit, leaf.

Faggot-ass Jew, don't you know that us whites have been drinking milk for a very very long time, well before any Jew influence? Good animal milk makes a man strong.

Whites are truly the blessed race, now fuck off you piece of shit inferior races that can't even drink fucking MILK.

I haven't bought milk in weeks, because I haven't planned it into my diet. Felt no need. Now, I'm back on to buying milk religiously every week. Fuck you all. Good whole milk for me, and you can keep being jealous brown manlets.

Are you Asian or vegan?

OT is often ignored

i drink maximum 500ml milk per month

hey man, was je ook op de familiedag afgelopen zondag?

Most of our country is habitable and proportionally we take less.

op is not a faggot on this one. if you want to drink milk go live near some cows and suck it out of their nasty udder teets, otherwise you're a piece of shit exploiter and wastrel

ITT: Cognitive dissonance.

That you aren't of Germanic, Latin, Iberiam, Celtic, Hellenic or Slavic descent.

No, obviously a man looked at a calf drinking from a cow's teat and said "that must be nutritious sustenance, that cow only eats grass yet it's children grow so big drinking what comes from the teat!"

Notice how it actually takes intelligence to figure out to drink the milk, and only whites are commonly able to drink milk into adulthood.

animals have been getting drunk on rotton fruits since before even our distant monkey relatives existence

>soy

Why not just take testosterone blockers if you want to be a woman so bad?

Well you're about to anyway

Jokes on you I am of Germanic and Slavic descent. Norweigan, Icelandic, Swiss, and Russian too.

I drink bulk milk. It's good for you.

Notice how they've got us all paranoid and scared about eating these days? More subversion. And we're fatter than ever. It's doing the complete opposite of what it's meant to.

Eating all that really healthy stuff is as expensive as fuck too. Probably because we sell so much of it to shitskin countries.

When I was a kid we'd often have fish but now it's as expensive as fuck unless you want catfish from Vietnam or some shit.

Wtf even is this argument? Go drink your vegan soypiss no one gives es a fuck

Soy is like a steroid for cancer growth.

I want kikes to go

>Continue to divorce yourself from what nature intended
Sure I will. Nature is the imperium of evil.

my son had a period of cow milk protein allergy while breastfeeding, and my wife had to stay off ANY cow milk based products for a few months.

Item #1: That's EXTREMELY hard to do in modern society. Literally 95% of shit in the store has cow milk derivatives in them. Eg potato crisps with any other flavour than plain salt has whey added to it. And so on.
Item #2 once you get past the shock and start cooking all food from scratch, you quickly run into the "but what do I substitute for the milk in the recipes". Now, soy is available, but much better is obviously oat "milk". So I bought her oat "milk" and oat "cream" and oat custard and so on. Not as good for drinking, but pretty good for cooking.

Thankfully he grew out of that allergy so we could get back to normal.

Btw, she's from Kenya. And drinks milk like there's no tomorrow.

I'm more worried about how in the name of everything holy did we discover that oysters can be eaten raw?

Surely that's a lost bet in a drunken stupor?

Here's how... Some poor lost soul was wandering the coast for days, no food and barely any water. He sees some oysters in a tidepool or calm shallows, but realizes he lost his flint somewhere along the way.

Obviously he eats it because hunger makes people eat other people. An oyster is of no consequence, cooked or not. And I bet it tasted better than anything that guy had ever eaten, because it tasted like he wasn't going to die of starvation.

Since when milk is not vegan

i think you're confused. vegan means you don't consume any animal products. nothing that comes from an animal at all. which includes milk, eggs, honey, et cetera.

Vegans are full-retard. To the point of not using a brush with animal hair in it, not wearing clothes that have animal hide. The animal is already dead.

indeed. i can understand being a vegetarian, but being vegan is just maximum retardation.

being a vegetarian is still stupid though.

100% agreed. Vegetarian is very dumb, but veganism is... I don't know, meme-tier retardation? What even do you call it at that point?

maximum over-retardation