Brit/pol/ - you lazy cunts edition

no links, only shame

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1822884/students-pictured-eating-chips-off-the-floor-and-vomiting-in-the-street-as-freshers-week-continues/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-N/A-_-1474466286000-_-the Sun Paid Boost-_-57e29473e4b0d74a9829b571-_-Boost
youtube.com/watch?v=iLR190ZidBY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509
youtube.com/watch?v=SpDimHnFohE
youtube.com/watch?v=pO6q_mFjEUg
youtube.com/watch?v=G9EMhFQrCoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zAhuUrXY53k
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/22/jeremy-corbyn-not-unpopular-but-divisive
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/21/section/127
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-players-visit-dying-fan-grandfather-grant-final-wish-45-minutes-before-he-died-a7308676.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the JOEPILL.

Second for cute traps and Corbyn

who's with comrade corbyn here?

LADS, FIRST MORNING AFTER MY FIRST NIGHT OUT ON TOWN AT UNI, FUNK ME LADS, THE NORMIES KNOW HOW TO PARTY, I COULD GET USED TO UNI LIFE, COMFY AS FUCK CONFIRMED

rather get rekt on my own and listen to podcasts desu

Jahans???

Me. Purges when?

Piss off. If I see one more drunk student stumbling around and vomiting I'll REEEE

imagine if he was a drunk as well as all the rest

who here would go for a pint in the local with jahans?

Jahans will take the Iron Pill soon.

>drinking

Disgusting

He often gets drunk alone in his room, i dont get why he doesnt post here, he'd for right in

A couple of the lads invited him out for drinks when he was in the discord server, but i think hes a bit of a dead meme now :'-(

i think people like him because he reminds them it could always be worse

I'd listen to him long enough to finish a pint

Thats fair play lad, i honestly dont know how he's made it this fair, if i wws him i'd ended it ages ago

I genuinely want Gords to sort himself out. Full of shit as he is, he at least tries

Is Jahanposting banned? I haven't seen a thread in ages

Got 6 days off work with my gf and we fell out before it even started. This is going to be shit.

Me too lad, but its got to come from him, hard as we try, you cannot force someone to take the redpill

I think it could be, but people also have gotten bored of him too so it doesnt really matter, just mods being googles

How did you annoy your right hand user??

I said she spent too much time on her phone

Fuck off, cunt

Just got a letter from the NHS about mental health support sessions. Shall I go?

Sure

she was texting other lads and thinks you caught her mate

>not cherishing every moment she's not whittering on about some asinine bullshit
You clearly have a different experience of gfs than I do user

>Second for cute traps

AND YET SOMEHOW YOU FAILED TO POST A PICTURE

GIVE ME CUTE TRAPS DAMMIT

To much time on the phone, not enough time on the bone, classic problem, have you considered rape??

make the most of it m9

Jesus Christ look at this shit

thesun.co.uk/news/1822884/students-pictured-eating-chips-off-the-floor-and-vomiting-in-the-street-as-freshers-week-continues/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-N/A-_-1474466286000-_-the Sun Paid Boost-_-57e29473e4b0d74a9829b571-_-Boost

no thanks
he'd probably get his man tits out half way down his second pint

People started researching his past and it was Nick Bate-tier. The joke is pretty much dead because of this new context. He's a deviantArt scat/gore erotic fanfic writer and he raped his pet hamster. His whole family is afraid of him for his violent outbursts.

Students are scum

t. Student

fucking degeneracy REEEEEEEEEEE

honestly surprised I didn't see one of my m8s in this she has little self control

Incredibly unfun

FEAST

notclickingthat.gif

I know. My fellow students are basically a different species to me. My ideal night is spent reading, shitposting here or going for a walk with my doggo. Honestly can't understand how people find this shit fun.

I hear Turkey is finally getting in EU next year, will May trigger before?

Did anyone else misread the corbyn story as
>Let's wipe the state clean
?

From my experience about 90% are there just to see if they can get someone back to their dorm, I would estimate less than 10% are successful.

you're on the wrong website

lel

he's still the best british politician in forver

Holy fuck, am I a normie now? Can i finally quit this website???

Yes

Normans out roooooo

finally out of depression, now to get my life back on track. We're gonna make it lads

>finally out of depression,

How?

May is thacher 2.0 she's not going to put up with that. May and Trump are going to be like thacher and rangen are back from the dead.

I started taking a course of sertraline about 2 months after becoming seriously depressed, i continued it for about 3 months but stopped taking them as I didn't think they were doing much. It has gone away with time really, it took about 1.2 years though and my life is in a right state atm

Yes, please leave

In reality, you'll probably realise that last night was actually shit and you're just trying to convince yourself it was "MAD" and "GREAT BANTZ" because it's what you were told Freshers week would be like

Congrats. I'm on sertraline atm too. Been on it for about 5 months. I think it might be helping me but I still feel anxious at uni. I initially took it 2 years ago and stopped after a month because I thought I was getting better. But I spiralled down again.

Hope you enjoy your cold

I wish you luck mate

Thanks senpai
Have a comfy pic

>90 (Ninety) days since the referendum
>No triggering of Article 50
>No date set to trigger Article 50
>The Referendum was deliberately set up to be advisory and in no way binding

Time to face facts. There will be no Brexit. The only chance was a swift and hard departure, and it hasn't happened. Every day that passes increases the opportunity for Westminster to explain to the country that too much time has passed, it's too complicated, and although they've listed to the country's advice carefully, on balance we'll be better staying in.

The Brexiteers have celebrated too early. Nigel has left the stage. Boris is busy at the UN. Inertia is creeping in, and the status quo is winning. Britain will stay in the EU.

That`be are Nige.

Watched that video today, thought he made a good point tbqh

Did you expect us to leave day 1 like absolute spackers?

t. Tim "nice but dim"

>I`m used to losing
>I`m used to being a loser
t. tim

theresa 'get rich or get deported trying' may

RUSSIANED

DELETE THIS

MONGOLED

Morning lads

Why are the Americans trying to meme us to death again?

SLAV'D

Where is this from? Some old ass shitty movie?

(((Americans)))

t. thirsty revisionist

just get the fuck out of my country you swarthy scone-eating niggers
you are all so fucking dark-skinned adn greasy. you make me fucking sick tbqh
majority ethnic scots voted YES, and next time we won't be fucking voting, we'll be declaring unilateral independence from your fucking sinking ship.
get the fuck out of my coutnry and stay the fuck out, you crooked-nosed yellow-skinned, pathetic cucks
you lot make me fucking sick with disgust. everything about you is vile and ape-like. uncultured and yobbish. uncivilised, moronic, and less intelligent.
literally everything you use from the tv to the telephone was invented by a scotsman
fuck off out my country and stop polluting the fucking gene-pool you fucking cunt
fuck off

there's a reason you can't conquer a nation 1/10 your size, who add more per capita GVA than any ethnic sconecuck, and it's because youre racially inferior swarthy brown-eyed cunts

FUCK OFF OUT OF SCOTLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=iLR190ZidBY

That's what you fuckind deserve you anglo cuck. Fuck off a die you cunts. Fuck off out my country you fucking immgirants

This kingdom will remain united until the end of time, whether you like it or not.

R
U
S
C
O
C
K

>CJ de Mooi arrested for murder
>Corbyn returned as General Secretary of the People's Labour Party

This week could end up being a belter

Jesus fucking christ, this SNP guy on Daily Politics. Absolute opportunist pests

what a couple of #lads

You guys seen this? They've actually gone and mentioned Kek on the BBC

TV series called "Victoria", on atm - the main actress is a qt

>voted no
>voted leave

t. ethnic scot

I saw this back when Victorias show was about to air.

>we pay for this

youtube.com/watch?v=SpDimHnFohE

does meme magic know no limits?

Thanks for the rare Jenna lad.

>who was born in a convoluted journey from LOL (laugh out loud) through World of Warcraft via the Korean language into a general sign of approval and thence into Egyptian mythology.

Still not convinced this is the correct etymology tbqh

I like it.
>clap hands and cheering

I can't wait for Saturday

>>Corbyn returned as General Secretary of the People's Labour Party

New British anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=pO6q_mFjEUg

What does shadilay mean, lads?

I haven't been keeping up with global Cred Forums.

Why is he dressed up like a google clown?

What I find interesting about the Brexit statistics was how most of the Scots who voted Leave were from the South.

The idea of these immigrants literally travelling as northerly as possible until they get to Scotland is just amusing to me, for some reason. Like they went on their own little pilgrimage.

Morning.

LADS, I WANT AN ANSWER.

>CJ de Mooi arrested for murder

Have fun paying 9 grand a year to learn shit.

one of you cunts graffiteed a pepe on the phonebox at the end of my road, who was it?

Take a pic lad

It was me.

>most of the Scots who voted Leave were from the South

That's not true unless you're talking about leave voters originally being from the south in which case I've got no idea.

A quick glance at the results indicates the northern counties were more heavily contested than the south, although fuck us all because everywhere was a majority for remain. I'm going to have to do some research

Sound advice mate, BE CAREFUL WHO YOU ADMIT IT TOO. Be subtle at least, I talk about why nationalism is a good thing; or it's national unity, it's drive it gives people, it's promotion of native culture, etc...things people can get on board with, but treat normies sensitively. Break the conditioning gently

This. The redpill must be administered bit by bit. If you drop your spaghetti you scare people off.

Westlander Scot here.
When are we finally going to fucking nuke Edinburgh those fucking degenerate liberal 70% remain cunts need to be fucking genocided. Fucking REEEEEE.
NUKE EDINBURGH AND LONDON NUKE EDINBURGH AND LONDON NUKE EDINBURGH AND LONDON
GO HOME LIBERAL ANGLO GO HOME FUCK OFF REEEEEED

lel is the English woman Chinese? also

>tfw welsh

>havent been to bongland in 16 years

Should I stay away?

Would it be like returning to your beloved childhood home town, only to find a smouldering ruin?

>tfw like 1/64th Welsh
Just told all the lads I was actually Welsh when England got knocked out.

England remains in the countryside, townies please stop cutting through.

Depends, where did you live?

If it's London then yeah don't bother

Edinburgh is the only part of Scotland that's actually liveable though

Maybe certain places up in the Highlands could be quite comfy, but I don't know for sure

>Westlander
>SNP breeding grounds

Fuck off you disgusting maggot junkie, go drown yourself in a barrel of buckfast

Southampton, but I visited London regularly

Stay in Australia.
The England you once knew is dead.
The entire south minus Cornwall is done for.

>SNP guy on Daily politics: We have to be rock solid on the economy this time
>this time

actual quote

The Cotswolds is great, nerd.

No idea what Southampton was like 16 years ago but it feels okayish nowadays. Hard to find any character here, although I haven't really explored it much.

Probably more Poles than there used to be, I'm guessing.

>cornwall
>england
pick one

when did Karen become so l-lewd

feel free, I would share a few tinnies with you lad

Southampton is a bit of a dump these days and filled with poles, still miles more English than London or Birmingham though

Race dividers are out in force today.

>tonights telly

What's on lad?

Question time is on, but This Week is back too

Mogg is on QT

Unlike that Scottish fag. Cornwall has a legitimate point.

New Red Dwarf, QT ft. moggy and the neil and trainman return on TW.

Valuable input, Jose

Ooof that's pretty fit. Cheers lads.

>Cornish nationalism

Aww shit I forgot about Red Dwarf, it just keeps getting better

You are a nonce and when you finally get locked up for it, even the junkies theives and scum of this nation will hate you so much that you will be beaten by them daily.

Calm down, Sergei.

>Based MOGGsie
>Caroline "just cuck my party up in one TV interview" Lucus

This is looking very promising indeed

is new red dwarf looking good or like the back to earth one?

>sea jew nationalism
gib lost lands

I cum for Lucas and stay for the Rees-Mogg

fucking kendall and lucas will be insufferable cunts from start to finish. Women ruin question time EVERY time

Posting some OC for anyone that missed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9EMhFQrCoQ

IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

That sounded sexist. You don't want to be fined for a hate crime now do you?

Comfy as fuck lad. Might make my own Moggwave video soon.

based

Anyone listening to the new street sects?
It's breddy gud

A E S T H E T I C S

Gonna be fucking great

>be bong
>call someone fat or a monkey on the internet
>get arrested and fined

>be mildly rude
>don't expect to get punished by the full force of the law
you shoulda seen it coming lad

kek who called you fat, fatty?

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=zAhuUrXY53k

fuck mate
the rozzers are on the way now

Hi Peter, where are the blogs?

>someone that shitposts on brit/pol/

OR

>someone who shitposts on brit/pol/

Which is correct, lads?

I was meaning to ask on brit/pol/ as I haven't browsed for a few weeks.

>Where has pinoylad gone?

and

>Has the tripfag who shant be named come back from cripplechan at all?

Who, obviously.

I shouldn't need to explain why.

But why does 'that' feel so right and 'who' feel so wrong?

No clue for your second question, but pinoylad has been killing druggies and dealers for based Duterte.

You should use 'whom' and annoy pedants and ignoramuses alike.

better hide me spoon collection

>tfw I always say "I seen" instead of "I saw"

Gods, why, man?

*Gods, man, why?

I dunno, I've always used 'I seen' and nobody corrected me and now it just feels uncomfy to say 'I saw'.

Based Curtis on Corbyn today

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/22/jeremy-corbyn-not-unpopular-but-divisive

here's one SAbro

Everyone I know does this. Seen is middle class propaganda to keep us down.

6 days on pol sounds pretty good.

whats up with northerners bros?

HR suspended me lads. Two complaints in less than a week

Maybe you shouldn't complain to them as much. It's bound to get annoying.

who /new £5 note/ here?

Serious chat lads.

It might be time for brit/pol/ to call it a day.

Some guy on r/unitedkingdom got done by the police for a bit of casual racism.

Combine that with the media going crazy over the "alt-right" I think our days are numbered.

It was great being here when the non-brits on Cred Forums seemed to lose everything whilst we had the glory of:
> 2014 European election
> Scottish independence vote
> 2015 General election
> EU referendum

It was an honour shit posting with you but I just can't risk a 200 year sentence should May's gestapo discover my Farage folder

A Paki pretending to be Talk Talk rang me today.

Obviously a scam, but how did he know I was with Talk Talk and not BT?

Do you think Talk Talk's customer database has been hacked?

Nice try, Cameron. Bugger off back to the pig farm.

Probably they just sold your data.

Contemplating using a VPN from now on to be honest.

>tfw most VPNs are already banned from Cred Forums

No I was the guy who got reported for creating a hostile work environment a few days ago. Got reported for discrimination. Yep...I may get fired

Most likely just a guess.

He probably called 10 people before you who were not with Talk Talk

leak happened last year i think.

Keep your power level to yourself at work.

They're not your friends there.

what were the complaints?

Talk Talk probably sold your details

If they want to take my freedom they'll have to take it one meme at a time

They'll just show your posts to deeply spiritual people who will decide to take offense and then arrest you for breach of the peace.

SHEFFIELD

That guy went out of his way to get caught. Having a username that can be tied to you personally is like bragging on facebook about murdering someone.

Oh yeah, you're the guy that works in Greggs with that girl who the police asked for a chat with over some tumblr page? How did all that turn out anyway?

mooslims!

What did you do/say?

Ban assault moose limbs

It was just lad banter, black jokes, muslim jokes, gay jokes and some bitch reported us. Today the problem was that apparently I had caused the same people who also got reported to shun the tumblr girl who reported us (we went out for drinks and didn't invite her).
Explained. Honestly I think me saying brexit was not that bad started all this

fat monkey

... shitting myself

we must ban the importation of moose limbs from sweden for health and safety reasons

Firefox 49 is so good lads.

Better than 48 how?

Seriously some Reddit fuck was commenting on a discussion about a black teen who died in police custody. this was his comment:

> So what?
> Read all the reports on the Echos faceook page, multiple eye witnesses.
> The kid was running around Liverpool 1 with a 12 inch machete and no shoes on. He held 2 13 year old girls at knife point to try and steal their phones and then tried to throw himself through the window of a chippy after knocking an old woman flying causing damage to her coccyx.
> He was a good for nothing, spice smoking Toxteth monkey.
> As I said, who gives a fuck?

Article about it says: "David Maxwell, prosecuting, told the court the post was spotted by a police officer “conducting intelligence research”.

There's going to be a witch hunt for adherents of meme-magic.

Bigger number, obviously.

but he didn't murder anyone, he called someone names

requesting the "voltaire's gift" bbc screencap

Who /chrome/ here

ROTHERHAMS!

I don't work at Greggs, I work in an office for a company in London
see

>comparing reddit and facebook with anonymous Himalayan semaphore boards

silly little man.

> Thinking we wont be sold out

>thinking we haven't already been sold out by hirohito

>Himalayan semaphore boards

*Uzbek interpretative dance forum

that's bullshit, how is an afterwork environment a work environment?

You can't get v& due to postan racis stuff on Cred Forums can you?
>tfw year long sub to PIA but never use it because Cred Forums bans it and it fucks with my torrenting speed even when I use private trackers

I think there is a part of this story we're not being told. A lot of people have singled out the "police research" part as being weird. Police would have to pick that comment in particular when there are plenty of worse ones around, do a bit of research on the username, find out who he is and make the decision to prosecute him.

My money would be on someone he knows personally having reported him for it. Even our police wouldn't pay any attention to some shitty comment on reddit without a reason.

Faster page loading, better font rendering and they got rid of Firefox Hello.

>thinking we've been sold out to western governments

selling out to marketing agencies or some shit is one thing, him giving up his data free of charge to european countries is another thing

no, the only thing that will get you v& on this shithole is cp and making credible threats/plans. It is possible under the law though

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/21/section/127

"Improper use of public electronic communications network"

A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character; or

(b)causes any such message or matter to be so sent.

Might buy a Cred Forums pass tbqh

6 of us got in trouble and we have like 25 people in this office. So we avoided her for obvious reasons and a couple other staff members followed suit. We(16 people) went out for drinks and no one told her. She complained and now myself and a couple of the guys who originally got in trouble are being suspended

Is she non-white?

>menacing character

OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE BLAIRITES AT?

It's well known that all ips and posts are logged, all letter agencies already have a searchable database of shit. It's not like it matters, shitposting on Cred Forums is not a national security threat, they have more serious shit to be doing. This doesn't contradict the reddit story as that was some lone policeman sperging out

Lads what should I do in Wiltshire/South West on my day off tomorrow. Fucking boring at home

>hurrdurr gubmint gonna get us so lets just gag ourselves before they get a chance to
fucking retard

>25 people

Must be one hell of a Greggs.

You might want to have a chat with CAB about it, mainly so you know where you stand. They're good with this sort of thing.

come to my place in dorset and we'll suck each other off and share farage memes
the sucking off part was just banter hahahah but if you wanted to i would not object

>That guy went out of his way to get caught. Having a username that can be tied to you personally is like bragging on facebook about murdering someone.
He only said a local criminal was a monkey. He didn't even say nigger or paki.

friendo

brit/pol/ is a gay friendly general sorry pal

No. She's a white girl from an upper middle class family
Nah, I'll probably try to appeal it. I've already spoken to my manager

Look lad, unless you threaten to shoot a place up the police doesn't bother with people here. I remember someone joked about it after the "some of you guys are alright, don't go to X tommorow" and it was on the news.

You need to fuck her roughly, show her you're in charge

Consensually and assuming she's over 18, of course

And wear a condom you fool

Traps are welcome, gays are not.

What about gay traps?

the lack of any semblance of free speech is really starting to make me hate my country :( Once these things get taken away it's so hard to get them back, where are the staunch defenders of the right to free expression in parliament?

last week I made a joke on here about bombing infidels if the mainstream media ever failed to put 'so-called' before islamic state and the post got deleted
still waiting for plod to pay me a visit

You need the second amendment in order to be able to defend the first.

there was some lipservice in PMQs last week about 'safe spaces' suppressing free speech but I'm pretty sure the political class in this country view 'free speech' to mean 'say anything you want!! but dont be racist or sexist you fucking white males' so basically not free speech at all

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Greggs tomorrow.

Why the actual fuck are the Baptist Churches exploding in popularity? anybody else noticed this?

that's the one about donuts right?

the safe spaces shit is a red herring, ""SJWs"" aren't the principal threat. I feel like people in the UK are so used to getting fucked up the arse by govt every day with everything like infrastructure, immigration, political shittiness that we are just too apathetic, the sense of decline that comes from living in the corpse of the british empire probably doesn't help

She is over 18, we're both 23 but she thinks I'm a xenophobe and homophobic. So she can't stand me. Sucks because she is quite cute

Gonna make some egg fried rice for the first time in my life, lads.

Wish me luck.

I know, that's why I called it lipservice rather than something more meaningful.

you gonna call anyone racist?

check out heston blumenthal over here
what are you going to do for your finale, poach an egg?

Make sure you get the wok hot lad and have all you ingredients to hand as you need to work quickly.

if an mp is perceived as soft on """""hate speech""""" they will be jumped on by the other parties and left out in the cold by their own

What, in Greggs?

First = freedom of speech
Second = guns

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

So she needs to get over herself by hatefucking you.

>Greggs
>Not Woodheads
Shameful

Depends on who they can dox, it's not hard to believe that the police really do have teams scouring major internet forums for "hate speech".

It's certainly easier than fighting real crime.

the police in my county publicly said they weren't going to go after small-time weed growers any more because they didn't have the resources. is that because they've had to divert man hours to more pressing matters like people saying nigger on twitter?

I don't want her feminist boyfriend running up on me. I might laugh to death. Anyways gotta go make the appeal to HR and management. Will update after it ends

post pics of her pls

>Depends on who they can dox, it's not hard to believe that the police really do have teams scouring major internet forums for "hate speech".
Meanwhile the police ferry little white girls to Muslim rape gangs.

Africans mate

I fucking knew it!

t. Peter Hitchens

>Voltaire dies
>goes to hell
>his punishment is spending eternity fighting to the death defending people's rights to call obama a nigger

Maybe they're less namby pamby than CoE? No idea

D A F T I E S

>gas the kikes
>import millions of shitskins as replacement
thank yuo comrade

>claps
>tear rolls down face
>shoots into the air

hey Shlomo

P L A Y P E N S

what are you on about goys?

obama thinks hillary is more qualified than washington or jefferson

shalom goy

Joe Owens on YouTube.

>CJ from eggheads arrested for killing a guy
what a time to be alive

"Hillary Clinton. She’ll say anything, and change nothing." - Barack Obama

>he

so women are exempt?

thanks lad.

>so women are exempt?
the eternal vagina strikes again

kek.

"Ooga, booga, wer da white wimin at?" - t. B.A Baracus Obongo

how do you actually feel about your current political class? actually makes me a little sad looking from across the pond how corrupt and fucked up the system has gotten. I shitpost about you guys but a strong USA is a strong West.
depressing comparing the intellectual prowess of the founding fathers to a senile corporate puppet yelling at cartoon frogs

Just had a skinny cappuccino lads.

Can feel the power of the Hitch coursing through my veins.

Punishment not a drink.

>implying the way all nations are ruled should be the same
>implying USA and the Netherlands are the same

You don't deserve those dubs

IMMORAL

Stage 6: Esoteric Jahanism

He confessed in his autobiography. Kek

They were actually playing clips from the daily shoah on BBC radio 4. Is this real life?

I wish it could have been Trump v Sanders, in a way. I might disagree with Sanders but at least he seemed to believe in and fight for *something* other than globalism and big money.

Trump talks big but I think he will be a disappointment if he becomes President. I don't think any good changes will happen. If Hillary gets in, things will definitely get worse for ordinary Americans as she gives her benefactors the things they have demanded.

It all feels pretty bad, man.

Have yo got a link to the video?

We the news now

>Naked Nigel, the God Kek and modern politics

She was just walking around the studio, that was on the screen for some reason.

Please stop posting this every single thread. It wasn't good the first time.

F A T D O E S N O T M A K E Y O U F A T

yeah, well pretty much all westerners are in the same boat in terms of traitorous governments.
I agree that trump won't be the all-conquering god emperor that the memelords on the rest of Cred Forums think he'll be but he's clearly the least bad option. he's the only one that would be willing to even attempt to clean up the rampant corruption in washington i think

>all these people putting a space before they post
TEXT GOES NEXT TO THE POST NUMBER FOR FUCKS SAKE

Like this?

baka when I see people buying low-fat versions of things

none of the taste, just more sugar

like this
not like
this
I've been here since '08, seeing people not lurk and posting with the wrong formatting legit triggers me and I don't care who knows it

Not getting suspended, but I have to complete a 6 week tolerance course....not sure which is worse

strange little man.

>6 weeks of "Ahh, you can't be doing that lad, it's 2016!"

Just drink before it.

How does one learn to speak like Nigel Farage? He almost never stumbles over his words and immediately knows what to say.

What the fuck do you for it to last six weeks?

Full story? Guessing this is a work thing.

test

do you do*

I'd rather be suspended desu

Imagine walking back intwo work after being "trained" to be tolerant. Fucking humiliating, you're not a dog.

Be born a posho.

Who /countdown/ here?

You WILL become tolerant whether you like it or not!

Its sad, even at my job in a supermarket I have to complete a training module on "inclusion and diversity" now. Basically just 40 minutes telling you how great all non whites are.

nice autism

and I'll add that bernie getting fucked over pissed me off a lot. I'm pretty much totally opposed to his politics but it's clear the trump and sanders movements came from the same populist, grass-roots place that was sick and tired of government corruption. it's clearly the way the political winds are blowing and it's fucked that it was stolen the way it was. feel for the berniebros even if I think they're totally misguided on their solutions

paid?

I guess you're either born with it or you practice.

Also helps to be well-researched on what you're talking about, reduces thinking time needed to come up with a response.

But only if that tolerance doesn't include being tolerant of right-wing views!

take small gaps in the middle of sentences. he has a very distinctive pattern of speech. it's all habit

how do i make her mine bros?

see I just don't know anymore.
It's 2016...I'm just gonna take it like a man. No homo...oops that's offensive
I'm thinking of fucking off back to the states man, I can't take much more of this
I don't think so

Rah, rah, Exetah!

ended up deleting faceberg a few months ago because it was far too depressing seeing my wall filled with signalling like this
been much happier since, actually ended up improving my relationships because I had to meet up with people more and it cut out all the people in my life I didn't even like all that much
I would urge anyone to do the same.

would do but have groups i need to be a part of

Anyone got links for a new thread?

NEW

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-players-visit-dying-fan-grandfather-grant-final-wish-45-minutes-before-he-died-a7308676.html
>Four Manchester United players visited a lifelong fan to grant his last wish, just 45 minutes before he died from cancer.

>73-year-old Paddy Lawler asked his family for his dying wish to be the chance to meet members of the United squad, having supported the club throughout his life. Mr Lawler’s granddaughter, Kayleigh, issued a plea on Facebook on Sunday for anyone to help get in touch with the club in order for his wish to be granted, with the post receiving more than 1,000 shares.

It's our very own version of that fucking picture of the kid dying with the new Ghostbusters cast.

>who the fuck are these golliwogs?