Your move Cred Forums

Well? I'm waiting...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/feminismdaiiy/status/774046917005152257
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Bosnick )))

I dont like refugees who aren't white

why not test the skittles first?

so you're saying if there are 10 people in my house and 1 of them is trying to kill me i should let them rape my wife?

Natural selection.
The weak die.

>I'm happy to sacrifice my own people to save people who are not
What a fucking scumbag. Oh, I'm SURE he's letting plenty of migrants live in his house for free.

No, they're not humans, they're fucking skittles.

We need to start another crusade to remove skittles.

The "you" refers to the people already in the country

You're saying you would sacrifice your people's happiness, all of your people's happiness, so you can virtue signal about being progressive on facebook

You don't care about people's lives. You care about your own ego

yeah we're such good ppl! but you eat the skittles first tho

>According to the leftard I'm a monster
I'm ok with this.

>Facebook
Why am I not surprised this came from there

Except of course, he would only bring this "sacrifice" in his own little phantasy world. It's so easy for liberals to claim they'd do this and that to help other people when they know they will never be in a situation to actually follow words with deeds.

eat the skittles goy, there is nothing to fear.

Fuck that shit. That's the stupidest fucking thing I've heard in my life.

1 American life is worth more than a million muslim lives. There is your answer.

Who is this blue-skittled google?

only a few would kill you outright
80% of the rest of them are carcinogenic to western civilization
30% of them would not hesitate to rape your children in a sexual emergency
And they reproduce like rats

The refugees are primarily able-bodied men.
The fact is that instead of fighting against Islamic terrorism, they choose to instead be paid welfare and live elsewhere. They are economic migrants and aren't in any real danger if they stayed, as they are all mudslimes anyway.

Send them back. Fuck skittles. I wouldn't want their sandnigger asses if they were safe. They just want to leech off of our societies, the ones we've built through sweat and blood.

>leftards use the Skittle metaphor and get BTFO by the right
>cry that they don't understand it
>right references the Skittle metaphor because the left did it
>Left tries to BTFO the Right with the same arguments the right made before
Бpaвo

Go ahead and kill yourselves if you want. Won't bother me.

Anyone can talk. Talking is easy.

if the hypothetical scenario was put to the test, I highly doubt he would even eat 2.

Does she not realise that the skittles are metaphorical refugees, and that she can't eat the bad ones to save people, she is inviting the bad ones to kill hundreds...

This is the most cuck post I have ever come across.

Can't someone else eat the skittles?
We'll eat hi-chew or something instead.

In this analogy eating skittles is eual to taking the dick of all immigrants . . .

if want to sacrifice yourself for the sake of the niggers that's fine with me, the problem is that we're gonna be sacrifized too to save people who we hate. we hate botg terrorist and "law abiding" shitskins, but we have to die too thanks your feelings

I'm glad that they realised that taking in refugees continuously would always result in death.

Only it isn't one skittle that poisons one person, its one skittle that blows up a theatre full of hundreds.
And the skittles keep multiplying and you can't eat enough to stop them.

>not having a self-preservation instinct is noble
The Left loves Jesus whether they know it or not.

There is actually something blatantly wrong with the analogy. See, it's not merely choosing to eat the skittles. That would imply that only you would be affected. It's forcibly shoving those skittles down the throat of everyone in the country, whether they want them or not. It's placing the lives of foreigners who may or may not be terrorists over those of every single person in your own country to take the refugees.

Can we make an edit of this about some guy's wife getting fucked my a refugee?

i hate skittles

The problem with the path he took, is in this analogy the poison skittles are supposed to be terrorists.

So the analogy was saying " we don't wanna take those skittles because some might be poison and kill them"

then libtard in OP's pic goes "WELL SO WHAT SOME DIE BUT OTHERS LIVE"

Without acknowledging that 1 poisoned skittle (terrorist) will be killing multiple people. Not just one person.

And there is a really good chance it's gonna poison other skittles, as well.

Hell, if 11 of those poisoned skittles get together there is a chance they could kill 3000 people.

Your move, OP.

I'm waiting.

The correct dialogue would go as follows:

"If I gave you a bowl of skittles and three of them were poison would you still eat them?"

"Are the other skittles human lives?"

"No."

Would you cram those potentially poisoned Skittles down the throat of everybody close to you as well? Because that's what you're doing letting violent chimps in your contry.

The only way for him to win is to actually harbor refugees in his own house for his own money.

Otherwise he is not the one gobbling down those skittles, he is showing them down the worker class' throats completely against their will.

It would be more accurate if you said some skittles would explode, taking out not only other skittles but your fellow countrymen as well.

I don't want to die because you chose to eat the wrong goddamn skittle.

This person incorrectly assumes the consumer of the skittles represents an individual. It in fact represents a country.

It sickens me deeply to see my countrymen shitpost as well.

Hijo de puta

>Is my life more important than...
Obviously that guy didn't die during a terrorist attack, so his life hasn't been taken yet. It's not his life he's trading, but the life of the hundreds of Europeans who died (or who were raped) over the past months.
Fucking hypocrite.

Ok! You convinced me. When are you going to move out to free space for refugees? Oh yeah its, 4 males ages 17 -23. All of them despise western culture and consider you a weak spineless individual.
Damn right skittles are not people.
People are way worse.

> having long, elaborate debate with yourself
> beating yourself in a debate

don't these people realize they come off as completely deranged?

For fuck sake. Most of Europe has turned around and said "OK, maybe this was a very bad idea..." and seems to be rapidly swinging to the right.

Meanwhile in burgerland you've got some people blissfully unaware of the outside world still clutching the "refugees welcome" bullshit like it's 2015.

This is proof that people who think like him are huge cucks. Sure, western countries tried to help very often but never at their country's expence. The would send an army/aid, but we would never endanger the societies we built. But now, cuck my shit up senpai

the skittles metaphor was first used regarding 'male violence'.
it didn't bother anyone back then.
oh well.

Every time you eat a skittle, the poisoned still in the bowl infect one more in addition to their own number plus the number eaten already. And it is not just your skittles, but skittles that are in other bowls belonging to other people.

Soon, it is not just the uneaten skittles that are poisoned but those that already were have been poisoned via proxy, killing those innocent others who ate theirs under the pretense that there were no poisoned ones.
Not only are you risking your own life, but you are now actively harming other innocent people in your overboard skittle accepting bullshit.

Eventually through your legacy of stupidity, you are directly respinsible for the deaths of many others, kin and non alike, and so many skittles were consumed that their marketshare grew so big that eating them is no longer an option but a requirement.

The poisoned to non poisoned skittles are now heavily skewed to the poisoned % in number. Each day more and more die thanks to your direct wankery in ever increasing numbers.

In the end all that is left is poisoned and non skittles and the bodies of the dead. There will still be many, many skittles left, but no one to consume.

You can actively try and save the life of a refugee who has a good chance of surviving even without your intervention, or you can guarantee the deaths of many others by going overboard in self rightous retardation instead of being conservative in your approach and testing to ensure that the poisoned were removed first, saving the others.

I'm a ((((cibervoluntario)))))

>te obligo votar para Podemos

Sign (((Eli))) up for instant organ donation, then.
The needs of the many etc. etc.

But the skittle wont kill you, It will kill a dozen of your countrymen, then produce more skittles that do the same.

See if you take away part of the analogy you have to take away all of it.

1 your a fat greedy fuck.
2 you don't get to force your suicidal tendency on to others.
3 you just said you would Jim Jones your children.
Fuck of you waste of space.

Bettin your life vs betting lives of hundreds is a big difference
Idiot class op image

Also why eat poisened skittles they are a cheap candy lol

>Makes elaborate strawman of Trump supporter being too dumb to get what he means (starting with "What?") in order to present a pretty shitty ideological point
>Says he'd gladly kill himself to save a bunch of muds and that those muds would remember him fondly for it
What a sucker. He really doesn't get that to refugees, his life or our lives don't matter. Not a damn. If they could kill him for $100 in cash and get away with it, most of them would.

The kind of monster who would willingly let one's people and nation die in order to save a few foreigners

I am sure the "you" is referring to the nation, as in "would you destroy your nation for ungrateful cunts?"

I was away for one day and now Niggers, Jews and Mudslimes are Googles, Skypes and skittles?

Too old for this shit

Just make them adopt the refugees then, problem solved

Not only that he wants his friends and family to kill themselves as well, like some sort of crazy cult leader

This wall of text just proves that #refugeeswelcome leftists have a Messiah complex

>I'm happy to make the decision for you and if you protest my decision you're a monster

Fucking Jews and leftists, man. They've decided they're going to steer this ship straight into an iceberg for the "greater good". They're also really bad at math and taking a calculated risk.

White Genocide: the post.

>Iceberg
>Jews
>"Berg" is common in Jewish names
Titanic was jews.

If you think about it the reason they get capped so much is because they are literally more likely to be violent. Its a well known damn fact that there is a pattern of consistently showing little regard for life and property. Its literally google culture.

Isis and unarmed shooting are outragous because they seem so preventable. In the case of isis - defund cia. In the case of googles being mistaken for dangerous criminals - wait for the statistics to reflect a reality in which googlies are not in fact more likely to be dangerous criminals.

Blm supporters need to learn that doubling down on retarded arguements in the face of evidence isnt courageous and it doesnt make them a rosa parks historic activisionary hero blogger godess / kang

Pathological altruism will be the death of the west

Also, this.

>Implies the poison will only kill him and not ruin society

But my life _is_ more important than that of an illiterate sandnigger that cannot even conjure up the basic decency of waiting in line when wanting to immigrate.

Yes I value my life over the lives of thousands of strangers. Got a problem?

So we'll bring some refugees to Eli's house kill his family in front of his eyes. Tell him we're doing this so the refugees will have a safe place to live and then kill him after he realises that this was his fault. It's easy to talk shit online about shit that isn't going to happen to you

>This sociopathic retard's vote is worth as much as yours

"If I gave you a bowl of skittles and three of them were poison would you still eat them?"

"Are the other skittles horny male refugees?"

"What?"

"Like. Is there a good chance. A really good chance. I would be cucked if I ate a skittle?"
"Well sure. But the point-"
"I would eat the skittles."
"Ok-well the point is-"
"I would GORGE myself on skittles. I would eat every single fucking skittle I could find. I would STUFF myself with skittles. And when I found the poison skittle and died I would make sure to leave behind a legacy of my wife’s children who also ate skittle after skittle until there were no skittles to be eaten. And each person who found the poison skittle we would weep for. We would weep for their loss, for their sacrifice, and for the fact that they did not let themselves succumb to fear but made the world a better place by eating skittles.
Because your REAL question...the one you hid behind a shitty little inaccurate, insensitive, dehumanizing racist little candy metaphor is, IS MY LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF HORNY MALE REFUGEES AND ISIS CELLS THAT NEED A GOOD LAY...
... and what kind of monster would think the answer to that question... is yes?"

Sounds like a guy who's into bukkake

Except in this case the poison isnt just you dying, its the formation of rape gangs and Islamic Death Squads on your streets

My life is more important to me than all the lives in the middle east.

And you're a liar if you claim any differently.

The answer is yes.. My life is more important TO ME than the lives of thousands of refugees... as, I'm sure, your life is more important to YOU... As much as we can sympathize with others, we can't live their lives for them... a man has got to know his limitations.
There are 5 billion people in the world who are worse off than us. Should we let them all into the US? Do we have unlimited resources?
This notion that one life is not more important than another, is "self defeating," to say the least...
It negates the principles of self defense, private property, right to privacy, liberty, national sovereignty...All of these principles could be challenged by similar notions...
This is SJW madness running amok!!!

Hello fellow Belgian!

Remember! SP.A wants voting rights for 16yos!

Soon sociopathic retard teenagers' votes will be worth as much as yours!

>I would eat ALL the poison if it meant giving away my homeland to non-white muslims who do not respect me, my religion, my country etc.

The problem here is that he's decided to move the goalposts and take it as only he is affected by the poison.

The one eating in this situation is America, not any single person.

Id rather be a "monster" than dead

Anyone who claims to not value their own life over a stranger's is either a liar or mentally ill.

If I was locked in a room and given the choice to kill 1 million strangers or die, I'd be leaving that room alive.

And don't forget: they wouldn't do the same for you, and they consider you a fucking idiot for letting them in.

This attitude is fortunatley self-eliminating, as "suicidal altruism" suggests. But you can't take too much comfort in it when it's the greatest civilization the world has ever produced that goes down.

Then you would die, and because you have taken this from an analogy into a real life scenario, thousands more people will die. Maybe you won't know who dies, you probably don't even think about that though... That you caused it... A man's 8 year old daughter who he loves dearly raped and murdered, you don't care. 30 people killed in a bombing? You don't care. A dad who doesn't come home to his family one day? Not your problem. No, you are just here to signal hat you care. The reality of the situation matters not to you, you just look for the pat on the back from all your liberal friends for helping the poor needy refugees. Every single death is on your hands. And it will only get worse. But you will never care. Your ego is satisfied, you are the better man here, and anyone who says otherwise is a racist.

The origin of the Skittle metaphor was when feminists said men were like poison. Even if some men were okay, you couldn't tell if they were safe or poison (i.e. rapists).

>I would sacrifice my life for people I'm not blood related
Top cuck

Well, it's a good thing that you don't get to choose what happens.
I'd not only not eat the skittles, I'd toss them back to the shit can they came from.

He could move into a muslim neighbourhood to show the conviction of his words
You know, so no one can say "well you're just pushing the problems until poor white people and remaining well away from Muslim refugees youself"

WTF I HATE MEN NOW!

Oh my god, we get it, liberals are fatties.

>le all humans are equal meme
Heh, I love that one

We're invincible. Checkmate.

haha I just read OP and the fact people are getting this triggered over this still means it was a great success.

If i had a bowl of skittles and 3 were poisoned, I would throw them in the garbage or burn them. ESPECIALLY if they were refugee lives.

weak liberals and cucks will kill themselfs. if only they rly did this

He's missing the part where all his friends and children die horribly because of his actions
Also all the other Skittles die too

Underrated. Also, checked.

oh sweet I get to be a statistic and maybe get a news mention at 11pm, after the fact the news station was afraid to say that cause of death was poison.

what a faggot. he can take all the skittles he wants as long as it's coming out of his pocket and on his property. take as much as you want and choke on them.

Fbpb

>this fucking homunculus talking about dehumanisation

The whole fucking Remain campaign in Britain was based around making their opposition and anyone who supported them look like racists, with very little regard for why they felt the way they felt and why they continue feeling it.

And the same is going on everywhere in the west where people are opposed to immigration, refugees, etc.

Refugees who are men are not refugees but cowards so fuck you and your faggot skittles and you retarded refugees. I will gladly be the monster who keeps you and your family safe from cunts who just want to leech off the system and the minority of them who hate you and want to kill you.

So, armed with that rhetoric, you should move into a trailer. A cheap, cheap one. And you should work as hard as you can, and make sure to spend every dollar you earn paying for other people to live.

it sure is easy to beat arguments that you made up yourself

Let's send all the "skittles" to his house. He said he wanted to GORGE on them, right?

Then why don't YOU eat the skittles? Eat all of them, I can also give you my bowl. Just because you enjoy eating shit, doesn't mean I share in your shit opinion. Even if you forced down "skittles" to every single human being in countries that are atleast somewhat relevant, you would still have multitude times more skittles bowl left, that were not eaten. Why didn't you eat more skittles? Why are the other ones left behind? Are YOU a monster? how many skittles bowls do you have in your fucking house?

>Anyone who claims to not value their own life over a stranger's is either a liar or mentally ill.

And that's how you know that people who post these pat on the back statuses are doing nothing more than virtue signalling. Either way they're of no value, liars have no worth and being this mentally ill is not only being a danger to yourself, but everyone else who you want to drag into your delusion.

>are the other skittles human lives
>then I would eat the skittles
Vorarephile detected.

All the skittles are poisonous, and they multiply and bring more poisonous skittles in and change the shape of the bowl

They stole that image and argument from #notallmen anyway, they're only taking apart their own analogies.

Of course my life is more important than that of some sandnigger.

twitter.com/feminismdaiiy/status/774046917005152257

That's the beauty of it. It's a wonder no one had thought of that before. Using the left's arguments against them and watching them lose their shit at how racist and sexist it is is just gold.

Yes. I remember seeing this shitty metaphor on Tumblr all the time back in 2014

Forgot to quote you for

Sure it is boy

Fuck off, google.

thats a wierd way to spell less...

1American has more body mass than 1 million Muslims

>their lives are not American lives and therefor do not matter

refugees are like a bits of cellulose/wood pulp pressed into lumps. And some of those lumps of wood pulp are poisonous. But even the unpoinsoned bits of wood pulp? They pass right through you if you eat them. They offer no nutritional value whatsoever. So you have NOTHING to gain from taking them, even if you luck out and don't get a poisoned one.

Would the left also defend it if the same logic was applied to cops shooting dindus, which is extremely rare as well?

If I could save an immigrants life as easily as by eating a skittle,
I still would not do it.
I'd prefer they all died than let any of them into my country.

make the guy send all of his money to war zones then. Let him save the lives. No more internet, no more computer, no more glasses. Just essentials. He will save a ton of lives, by sending his jewish money to the poor.
But he won't do it. The public money is good for that. Not his.
Europe. Not Israel.

but it is "yes"

Merica and UK, how do you feel about you being the reason liberalism is a thing? How do you feel that you were the reason why the western world considers all beings equal?
How do you feel that you are the reason behind SJW?

>kikebook

>I probably won't be the one eating the Skittles anyways, so I really don't care how many Skittles the others are gonna consume.

Thought experiments only work if you're honest with yourself. It's just doubtful that this person would play russian roulette in real life.

Altruism is suicide

>Are the other skittles human lives?
No, they are muslims

Fun fact: the OG progenitor of this *SPICY* skittles meme was hanged at Nuremberg for war crimes! Hopefully, once Queen Hillary ascends to her rightful throne, we can deal with you Trumpers in similar fashion ;^)

Is he ready to personally payroll the accommodation of the immigrants, invite them in his own home and be liable for their actions?

Otherwise he's not sacrificing himself, he's stuffing the skittles down other innocent people's throats while shouting "WOW LOOK AT WHAT A HERO I AM".

-I've heard they're looking for a place to settle refugees with local families, you have a guest room, right?

Must be hard to argue with a hypothetical straw man with false memorized facts.

Whoops, thought this was a different leftist kikebook post.

They said they'd commit suicide to let skittles take over.

why the fuck hasnt this cuck let the rape refugees live in his home yet then?

The bitch could already save a life by donating a kidney but she won't do it because that would be HER work. She rather just let society get stuck upon her guiltfeelings of helping others.

The. most. ignorant. bitch. ever.

Virtue signalling. That person doesnt have refugees living in their home and they never will. They will continue to speak virtuous without any actual acts of virtue.

This ^100

This.
The leftist fucks aren't eating the metaphorical skittles themselves, they are forcing them into the mouths of others in the name of "tolerance"

She could literally kill herself right now and donate all her organs, likely saving multiple lives in doing so.
Will she do it? Will she fuck
She will tell you to sacrifice YOUR life and organs, and if you don't you are a racistbigothitler

Nice skypery

I wouldn't, you faggot, so you would choosee for me? Fuck that, I will fight t o the death to stop you. You know the score but would plunge our country into civil war simply to feel good about yourself? You are the poison.

New game rule, over 50% of the skittles are poison and don't get removed from the bowl when you die for eating them.

Hard mode: for every poison skittle someone eats, three more poison skittles are added to the bowl and six good skittles are beheade- I mean, removed from the bowl permanently.

I assumed britbongs would know a thing or two about that :)

A lot of the threads here are poison but that doesn't stop you from visiting. ?

Tu peux prendre tes skittles pis te les mettre dans ton cul.

I assume this person is taking a migrant in to their own home at their own expense?