Why is this happening? He hasn't even said anything retarded. Why is he plummeting...

Why is this happening? He hasn't even said anything retarded. Why is he plummeting? Was his rise largely because of Hillary's spill?

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/week/dates/20160801-20160919/collapsed/true/spotlight/1
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He seems to take a dive after terrorist attacks.
Also it's been a few days since the Hillary illness thing and memories are short.

This shit just makes you hate the public in general and democracy in particular.

The middle REALLY doesn't want to vote for Trump.

They may feel like they're forced to by Hillary being corrupt and so on but a few days of without evidence is enough to sway them back

Is it over :(

Are the globalists really going to win?

Probably just the fact that hillary stopped dying for a few days.

Hilldog back on the trail after draining some of bills remaining life force. The demon that has possessed her will need to snack some more or she will go full omen live on T.V

Also Huma with that big fucking mouth and a smile that could swallow her head whole.
>Implying she doesn't devour children alive
That user who said she had a Sarlacc pit wasn't joking it just wasn't between her legs.

What site is this from? RCP has him doing nothing but climbing.

I was thinking the same thing.

It's been the exact opposite throughout this election actually. Trump says something stupid, he falls in the polls, Hillary gets a lead and a couple of weeks later,Trump climbs up again because the middle REALLY doesn't want to vote for Hillary.

How long do you guys think Bill has left?
Might be doing a bit more than dicking Bimbos.

Looks like La times tracking poll?

google polls will always make him drop

Bill dying before November would give Hillary a lot of sympathy votes.

Because Trump is a buffoon. People get excited for his buffoonery, but it fades real quick. He's up there to dance for you. It's a minstrel show that takes a month or so before people are interested in seeing again.

I actually would kind of prefer if Trump's numbers were a little below hillary's the day before election day. People voting hillary will feel comfortable and may even skip out on voting once they feel she will win without their vote (most of these people will be the ones who don't want to vote for either), and on the other hand Trump's supporters will have a 100% turnout, because of their undeniable loyalty, and if he is slightly lower they will be even more incited to go out and vote.

Hillary would need another to snack on though.

>OY VEY how could this happen?
>It's anodda shoa
>Quick, Skew the numbers before the goyim realize that Clinton actually has no support!

Boomers still don't believe what is happening.

To them, the internet is nothing but bullshit. They believe that TV news is more accurate than internet sources, forums and social media combined.

This is why we're doomed - boomers being ignorant boomers.

LA Times tracking poll

I'm guessing that it was the retarded Skittles thing.

Date Trump, marry Hillary

Incorrect. The elderly are Trump's primary demo.

The internet and young people do not vote, which is why your opinions are irrelevant.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

here it is, doesn't look terribly reliable.

Reuters is much closer to FiveThirtyEight or RCP averages.

polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/week/dates/20160801-20160919/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

I like and support Trump but LA Times is a good poll. None of this matters until both sides pull their October surprise(s) anyway.

he's doing great in the few swing state polls that were just released, those polls>national polls

The fact that people decide on a daily basis who they will vote for today already shows how retarded a representative democracy is.

Or your gross oversimplification demonstrates your inability to understand the complexity of sampling votes from a population consisting of hundreds of millions of people.

Definitely one of the two.

1 King Google is guilt tripping blacks to vote Hillary
2 Trump Jr's skittles thing probly made nigs remember Trayboon

LA Times rotates between groups within ~3,000 people.

This is why the poll generally looks the way it does. Don't worry about it.

People are stupid and believe CNN

>wants to keep muslims out
>seems to take a dive after muslims blow things up
?????

I don't know but it truly is infuriating.

The skittles thing was in an insane gaff.
>Millions of refugees fleeing for their lives from civil war that is the direct result of American intervention?
>Think of them as poison candy!
Cred Forums doesn't see it as a gaff but, then, Cred Forums is full of retarded children. Likely voters, on the other hand, were pretty disgusted.

But most of the "refugees" aren't from Syria, and they're 85% fighting age males.
The vast majority are not worth sympathy at all.

Wrong. The 65+ age is Trump's best demographic.

His worst are the millennials who are on the internet and read Buzzfeed.

It's not possible to create a proper simple random sample out of call-in surveys anymore. It used to be, back in the days when everybody had a landline and telephone numbers were arranged geographically.

But geographical arrangement disappeared in the late 1990s and now only retards have land lines to begin with.

So while they used to be able to just poll a cross section of all numbers in an area now they can only really poll numbers for whom the owners have decided to list all of their information and are retarded enough to allow their phone number to fall onto a marketing list.

>day to day polls
>meaning anything

Do you really think there's a large populace of people that switch from hillary to trump to hillary to trump depending on the day you call them?

Trump is chaos candidate, people usually change their minds approaching election and choose the saner, safer option.

Hillary will win, thank God.

Don't take Syrian refugees. Fucking don't.

We don't want to, King Nigger does.

The attention of the average burger eating American is very short

also the media isnt even trying to hide it anymore that they are funded and vying for a clinton presidency

MSNBC is talking about pepe the frog and i watched CNN talking AT FULL LENGTH FOR HOURS about Trumps skittles remark

>THIS JUST IN! SKITTLES MANUFACTURER DOESNT AGREE! TRUMP IS FINISHED!!!!!

Hes still gonna win though

and the mainstream media will NEVER get a press conference in the white house ever again. Hell infowars will get more info from President trump then the mainstream media

The depends on your appetite for risk.

Things going well for you? Vote Hillary.
Things looking shitty for you? Vote trump

Following a major news event like a terrorist attack or riots, normies get a big heaping dose of the blue-pill because they get more engaged with the mainstream news than usual.

The terrorist events on the weekend and now the Charlotte riots have got people being exposed to much more of the blue-pill.

>mfw /comfy/ Alex Jones press conferences in the White House

If you're too stupid to realize that polls are used to SHAPE public opinion, as opposed to catalogue it, you have no place on a politics board.

You know that, I know that.
The general public reads the guardians and gets the front page splash of the crying mother with the toddler at the wire fence.

And deliberately obscuring out of shot and focus, the overwhelming numbers of young surly men with something to prove and take.

Cred Forums may as well be /polls/

Who the fuck cares?

>media that werent banned gathers in the white house press room
>getting their cameras set, mics set up
>The door opens
>Newly appointed Press Secretary Alex Jones walks into the room, and stands at the podium
>gives speech about globalism and the need for good Water Filtration

Alex or Dobbs are acceptable answers.
I want 8 years of straight humiliation of the press, whilst it shudders, shrinks and dies as alternative media replaces it.

And for CNN to get its state funding fucking cut.

Trump has been ahead in all the internal polls for months. These polls are bullshit.

Yes, it's a gaffe, but it's not the real issue right now.

What is really happening is that 98% of news articles are anti trump right now. Almost every news organization will casually call Trump (((racist))). Right now his foundation is being run through the news cycle (the Washington post says his charity used $150,000 to settle a lawsuit which as part of the settlement agreed to donate that money to another charity of the plaintiff's choice. There are a few other things.) and every news website picked it up. Meanwhile the pay to play Clinton Foundation is lacking sufficient journalistic investigation despite being directly politically related. The obstruction of justice related to Clinton's IT Guy was only picked up by US news and Fox...

Every article is spent putting down trump. Yesterday, on my automatic "Apple News" feed on my iPhone, every news article shown was clearly anti-trump and included huffington post articles.

Every time HRC fucks up, the media has to cover it, then they fight back with a million articles decrying trump. That's why the polls show every trump advancement with an equal opposite reaction the next week.

A poll showed 17% black support (up from 1% apparently) and the media are busy correcting that possibility.

It's just endless semantics until after the debate. Hell it's fair to trust them even less after the debates as the narratives get pushed.

I don't care when he is point ahead, I don't care when a point behind. Nationwide polls are irrelevant when Stein still apparently gets 10%.

Wow it's almost as if attacking the media, making nazi references, talking about "the dangers of mexicans" in front of a group of religious nuts, attacking an opponent while she's sick, and calling all women and children fleeing war-torn areas terrorists were BAD things

They're correcting the record

Alex shits all over the media and anything mainstream

he would be PERFECT. Hell he can call press conferences and just talk about Brainforce and Super Male Vitality making him a sexual Tyrannosaurus Rex and the remnants of the mainstream media will still have to come every time theres a press conference announced on the off chance its something important

imagine the asspain for atleast 4 years it would cause

Trump will win

Not just news, almost all media. Hillary hasn't even been campaigning. She has had

>yfw the new White House Press Secretary

>He fell for the polls
Seriously, save this and use it the post-debate shitstorm

This. We need the polls to be 2 points in Hillarys favour a few days before election in the swing states to guarantee dedicated voters coming out to trump and complacent ones staying home for Hillbitch

Natural differentiation, Hillary hasn't done anything stupid in a while. Trump hasn't done anything necessarily good either.

>Incorrect. The elderly are Trump's primary demo.
Incorrect - most of his support comes from younger people on the internet. That demographic is rising dramatically.

The elderly and middle aged support him basically by word of mouth at this stage. No way does the MSM do anything for Trump.

>polls
>relevant

i've seen insider polls. Trump is up 18 points on Clinton, country wide. the only reason they occasionally give a boost to Trump is the polls is to make people think polls are legit... then BAM, i guarantee you, the day before the election, Clinton will be polled as being 10 points ahead of Trump. but Trump will win in a landslide

>pol/ doesn't see it as a gaff but, then, Cred Forums is full of retarded children.
Yes, Cred Forums is the retard :^)

Not the stupid goys who are suckered by the "tugging at heartstrings"
They don't even know why the attacks occured - I think it's directly linked to Clinton AGAIN. Only she wants to bomb the middle east and support ISIS

>And for CNN to get its state funding fucking cut.
The shit u talking about? They are commercial media.

I wonder where your weird graphic is from.

This is from FiveThirtyEight
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

>His worst are the millennials who are on the internet and read Buzzfeed.
I don't believe that.

Look at this board, look at the memes spread over the internet.
I think the majority of millenials are in support. We actively monitor what occurs over the internet, the other gens largely ignore it.

>gen z is wizard tier at it, god bless.

Who knows, RCP has him dropping as well. Ignoring the potential obviousness that the numbers are being manipulated, I suspect it's primarily because of how stupid the average American is.

The skittles thing isn't even that big of a deal, and neither Hillary nor Trump have really said or done anything. The reason he's dropping again is because Trump isn't doing much to hold the people's attention, and the media has stopped talking about Hillary's health.

The skittles argument made perfect sense, CTR retard.

Its one single poll with very small sample size

>I've seen insider polls.
You're literally admitting that you're a paid Trumpshill.

Why do u have to make shit up? Trump is not up in insider polls. Prove me wrong. U cannot.

>johnson still getting votes

Fucking how? He's the dumbest politician to ever lead a political party. Even bush would know about Aleppo. Hell I know ignorant fools that know more about Aleppo than Johnson.

>paid Trumpshill.
or.. a hacker.

>you underestimate the users of Cred Forums

NET NEUTRALITY
NET NEUTRALITY
NET NEUTRALITY
NET NEUTRALITY
NET NEUTRALITY

Central issue for Millennials and Trump called it anti-free-trade... Now I know the FCC is corrupt but you don't solve that by getting rid of regulation... This is my main issue with Trump.

why the fuck do you want to give the government more power over the internet?

fuck you, you retard.

obama and by extension Hillary wants to give the internet to the UN, aka the EU

Good ol freedom loving EU, the place where hate speech carried decades in jail but murdering someone a few years at most

This. The Establishment knows they're in a tailspin and they are panicking hardcore, ordering all hands on deck to broadside the Trump Candidacy with every single card they have in their deck. They're calling in favors faster than they can burn them.

As more voters are energised to vote, the dems gain points.

In any election if the voter turnout is high it always favours the left

>the saner, safer option.
>Hillary will win, thank God.
were you raped as a child?

hes from Slovenia

the answer is yes

>i've seen insider polls. Trump is up 18 points on Clinton, country wide. the only reason they occasionally give a boost to Trump is the polls is to make people think polls are legit... then BAM, i guarantee you, the day before the election, Clinton will be polled as being 10 points ahead of Trump. but Trump will win in a landslide

>Fucking how?

Dude weed lmao.

But the pneumonia is back and she's taking another break.

net neutrality is already causing more problems than it's solving

if you don't want angelina jolie to dictate what can be posted on the internet, you are literally hitler

The black voters in the poll are really volatile. Every other demographic seems fine

Fake and gay. Kill yourself.

this

Trump lost the 19 % bump of black voters he had received

> believing googles would give Trump the election

I don't know what is it with Cred Forums and uncle Toms, the best case scenario is them not vorting at all

Did you see the early voter numbers this year? Did you see the primary turnout? I mean holy shit, I know that leftists are about as dumb as 4 year olds, but do you livestock really think that Trump is like Romney and Hillary is like Obama? How ducking stupid can you be? This is why I support killing all leftists.

>Now I know the FCC is corrupt but you don't solve that by getting rid of regulation
The only thing that should be regulated on the net is CP.

You cannot take most discrepancies on the internet seriously. That would imprison the planet.

Polls have been adjusted, the ammount of single moms has been fixed and now it mirrors the gender wage trap.

>TL;DR?
The record has been corrected

>implying

why do you think I browse here everyday :^)

A Cred Forums pollster who works for a polling company said some shit about tis

I told you Hillary gets boosts when a terrorist attack happens, not trump.

Look at the demographics breakdown, it's because of the blacks. They got an unexpected spike but went back to 5% now, so it should be back to normal again.

suck a dick faggot, that was a good metaphor. the general public is the retarded one if they think that 1 white life matter less than 100000 shitskins lifes

The media has been going extra hard to shill for their candidate and people have been forgetting about that video of her collapsing. A pro-Trump superpac should spam that video everywhere.
>It was only pneumonia!
>What about the birther issue?!

>What about the birther issue?!
The media managed to shield her from that quite well

Trump will probably dive further after the stop-and-frisk comment. I hope that doesn't happen though.

It's amazing what a job the media has to do.

i doubt it

Most blacks only came out for King Nigger, Hillaries white and so she cant gain more than a few percentage points from them

whites dont mind stop and frisk cause they know that cops wont find a gun/drugs on them

Rarely have I seen news organizations explicitly feel the need to state such an allegation as Hillary Clinton's 08 Campaign stirring the birther rumors as 100% false.

CNN just did this yesterday, yet they spent an entire week claiming a sheriff's six-sided star was antisemitic.

surprise its a jew

>some in the Hilldogs camp spent the day writing up a piece about a cartoon frog
>that piece was taken up by the media
>50+ journalists dissected and came up with a narrative about a cartoon frog
>Journalists, getting paid 6 figures were instructed and taught to spin a narrative against a cartoon frog

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

But homie Drumpf is a racist bigot senpai

Who cares? If he stays above 45%, he wins. Relax.

Because authoritarianism and fear go hand in hand.

When they do find a gun on us, we have the appropriate permit to show for it if not in a constitutional carry state. If anything they inspect the weapon then send us on our merry way.

we also dont try to run

or point it at them

or state that you are going to kill them and then reach for said gun

i remember talking with a nignog friend of mine and he stated it perfectly

>ifn he be dispectin me, i need to pull. Its my pride on the line

"Likely voters" are such pathetic programmed SJWs that they actually can't tell what an analogy is anymore. That level of conceptual thinking is now way beyond their propaganda-withered brainpans.

Is anyone going to mention that this graph looks like a veiny cock

RCP and everything else lags by a couple of weeks. LA Times is much better to see trends at the day scale.

Trump talked to a bunch pastor and the media takeaway was "omg Don King said the N-word!! WTF Trump and Don King hate black people"

its amazing just how close your country is to reenacting Idiocracy in real life

Same reason Erdogan lost the elections when things where safe and when he started the madness he gained 10% from scared fuckers

People are sheep. You guys shouldn't really be happy about these sorts of events, it will help Clinton.

A non-eventfull period is what will hurt her the most, when people focus on her alone.

its the left pumping out multiple redundant polls from blue states

if you havent caught on by now you might be to stupid to live in a 1st world nation. are you of the abo persuasion by any chance?.. ogaboga ?

Them knowing how much people vote Trump just means they get information on how much needs to get rigged, might aswell say you are with her go in voting booth vote Trump and win

That's because this used to be a popular feminist meme. So people on the internet have heard the argument coming from approved sources.

>thisis the same as Romney
Not even trying

They skewed polls as much as 12% the day of Brexit in favor of stay

I wouldn't worry about the polls

He said up in the states he needs to win

The NBC News ones are bullshit

>Surveymonkey
>Same sample size/same days as another poll, but a 6 point difference

But hes ahead in the swing states/battlegrounds at least

>projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

USC runs 4 polling groups and rotates them every 7 days. This group was the peak group from earlier in the graph. The fact they rotate groups every 7 days is in their methodologies somewhere. I remember looking it up after the first "crash"

They won when the Nazis lost.

So pathetic they are more angry at Skittles than terrorism in NYC & MN recently

What a fucking joke

When will you people stop asking the same question with an obvious answer..?
Some polls, like NBC and Wash Post has pushed her up in the average poll. They are as fake as herself and that's why you should IGNORE the polling data.

RCP only has him dropping because of the nonsensical NBC polls, really.

If you like at the history of other pollsters that have recently given Clinton +1, then you see that she is still dropping because before 9/11 they were giving her +3 and +5s.

So if the first time his numbers started rising significantly was on 7/22 and the last big rise started after 9/11, and both times it lasted at least a week, then we can expect him leading again starting 11/1 and it will last until the election. He will win

racebaiting.

who are these hillary supporters? i literally only know one.

Back in the primaries, dems had no reason to manipulate polls, which is why they were trustworthy. Now, in a general, just like when the dems were manipulating their polls, they're doing the same thing in the general.

>Why is this happening?

Poll rigging, obviously.

Basically Brexit.

REDOING POST DUE TO TYPOS

> This

As a Brexit voting Englishman, don't give up hope Americans. They said Britain would remain in the EU every single day, right up until the night of the election.

I was at work on an evening shift, with the radio on listening to Nigel Farage claiming that "He expects to lose due to the massive smear campaign against Leave, and rigging may even occur" (I believe Trump said a similar thing). Naturally, my heart sank and I just thought "No, no, no, please, we have to secure this victory, we need a footing for nationalism and a fightback against the Marxist EU".

I awoke to find that, despite all the polls, all the nay-sayers, we had rallied against the cucks and left. It was fucking glorious. The tears were salty and the butthurt was tender.

The swinging factor was the libcucks; they all voted in online polls from their iPhones and iPads to say how they'd stay in the EU, but never actually bothered to vote as they are all apathetic faggots.

tl;dr Polls counted for fucking NOTHING.

Me and my uni mates are going to have a US election drinking game. I have already requested to be on team Trump, so I'll be with you all in spirit on that November night. Godspeed you marvellous bastards.

Trump was never supposed to win. In order for the election to appear convincing, there has to be *some* points where he is ahead. Enjoy the train to nowhere kids

They're priming the polls so they look realistic when Hilary "wins"

Shit is rigged.

Clinton Kaine 2016!!!!

You've just surrounded yourself with Trump supporters; racists, is all.

>He hasn't even said anything retarded.

No, but his sons have.

You people do realize that it doesn't matter if Trump or Clinton is leading by 10 percent? The polls after the debate will be the ones that actually represent what november 8th could look like.

actually such stark dives imply that OP's poll is shit. Polls should have gradual climbs and falls.

shit libs aren't the only ones who can pull out rigged polls.

Based Ras

he got out of the area of uncertainty so his record had to be corrected

>mfw she kills him

who the fuck do they even ask for these polls? i've never been asked in my life, neither has anyone i know.

Both my elderly parents spend all their time on the internet. It's something elderly people can do.

My grandparents ( now all dead ) never opened a web browser despite dying bored out of their minds and alone.

The internet stops the elderly from being isolated.

Young voters to Clinton: We can’t stand you

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html

Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs & Non-Profits Implicated

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

Clinton air war fails to sink Trump

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump

>sage

We're seeing the red pill being digested. The wavyness is the bolus moving through our collective digestive system.

Ever more unaware and blue pilled groups are realizing which candidate their interests lie with.

We're one giant human centipad. At least Cred Forums is the head segment. Everyone else has their mouth sewn to someone's asshole.

They're doing the same thing as brexit, over sampling Hillary supporters and under sampling trump supporters and just so they don't look entirely biased they do a balanced sampling and the polls show him in a massive climb, then when they want him to go down they go back to what they did originally so it looks like he's going down when In reality he's probably still climbing or has leveled off

>Why is this happening?
Hillary is hiding from the cameras - whenever people actually watch or hear her, her numbers plummet.

She is simply trying to run out the clock until Nov 8th.

How are American voters this indecisive? Might as well just pick the president out of a hat if people's preferences change this quickly.

Kek

No one supports her outside the small "OMG YAASSSS" crowd. The vast, vast majority are only voting for her because "OMG RACIST HITLER DRUMPF GONNA KILL ERRYBODY!!!"

It's why she has these numbers even though no one goes to her rallies.

Source on that?

Anybody remember that guy who posted here the other day that he worked for a polling service? He said they were oversampling republicans the last few weeks only to revert back to oversampling Democrats to create a Hillary come back narrative? Could this be happening now?

Trump is +5 in Rasmussen today.

They are using turnout figures from 2012, every poll is trash

the record has been corrected

So I was right

There's no gain in doing this other than psyop conspiracy theories.

Why do u have to make shit up? u r 12 years old. Prove me wrong. U cannot.

3rd party politicians are ALWAYS getting SOME votes.
You have to remember that America has a Socialist Party and a Green Party that receive little to no coverage, but special snowflakes go for them all the time.

They are also going to have footage of people who claim to be former Trump voters that immediately regret their vote for no clear reason, just like Brexit.