Why should whites have children? Isn't the world is inevitably going to shit for white countries...

Why should whites have children? Isn't the world is inevitably going to shit for white countries? Why would you want your children to suffer?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/09/the-free-time-paradox-in-america/499826/
youtube.com/watch?v=z7V1W967ofA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The world is going to shit for all countries. Existence is meaningless. It would be best if no one had children to just end this cruel joke we call life.

The wealthy rarely suffer. Even during periods like the great depression they just lived less lavishly, moved to a different country, or even made money off it.

Your question should be phrased 'if you are middle class or lower, why are you bringing children into a world where they are destined to be a stressed out workhorse until their death?'

I'm 25% Italian and 12.5% Irish so therefore I'm not white anyway.

>sweden
whites should have children so the white race doesn't vanish.

>Why clean your room it's just going to get dirty

>why shower you're just going to stink again

>why eat you're just going to go hungry again

>why make money your just going to spend it all.

You are spoiled, and don't understand the cyclic nature of life or the value of living. I suggest you go to church. The idle brain is the devils playground

i will fuck the shit out of an asian bitch

The ((((((((((((((wealthy)))))))))))))

Well atleast there were no anti-white/racemixing propaganda that damage them mentally as well as physically.

We need to procreate long enough to create AI that will destroy the brown tide.

Read King Solomon's book Ecclesiastes and he talks about his many mansions and harems and wine fields and how he felt empty. everyone thinks that book is negative but they always forget the last sentence.

Life is suffering, faggot.

By your logic, only the most heartless pieces of shit would bear children.

God put you into existence at this particular time for a reason. Fight the good fight and carry your cross. This is a testing ground and it's not meant to be easy, or everlasting. Adam and Eve messed that up if you want to point the blame.

Strict parenting can instill a sense of disgust in race mixing, which is actually a lot less common than you would expect anyway.

And If you think you have to be a Jew to be wealthy, than I feel sorry for you.

Not a fair comparation at all. You're the one who suffer if your room is dirty, you stink, hungry or poor. If you put a child to this world you're responsible for someone else's suffering. You sound like a boomer.

Gotta admit that is one based nip tbhfam

Actually the rich are the stressed out workhorses - not the poor.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/09/the-free-time-paradox-in-america/499826/

based fellow sun worshipper laying down the law

so you live to only take pleasures and avoid pain like an animal? just take the advice and go to church

>Sw*den

Don't reply to this thread, this fucking faggot posts this shit here all the time. If you make a well though-out post to him he will post another smug anime girl titled 14692022848824.jpg and say "well why fight the kikes, huh? What's wrong with multiculturalism?"

SAGE
A
G
E

white countries might be going to shit, but black and yellow wind pissing countries are allready to shit
fucking chinese japs pissing in the wind they suck so hard and those black monkeys as well

Responsible for their suffering? At the age of 18 you can become the person you want to be! You can't blame your Parents or the government, if you want to be a bum then slide through life with poor habits and mope about how everyone is just as miserable as you are. This is intellectually lazy and completely against what it means to be a man! You sound like you need a sucker punch of testosterone. I don't have any sympathy for you because you are living in a time where even the most poor are living better quality life than Egyptian Kangs. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and stop being effeminate!

I once thought I should have children but then my siblings had 7 children. That's probably enough.

Anyway, I'm not a very good uncle so I'd be a worse father.

Interesting article, but it attributes the reasons being that there are more unemployed poor people and they are not building a future for themselves which they will regret later.

Everyone knows that to gain wealth you must work especially hard at first, but I am speaking of a point where others are managing your business or a family member has built wealth in the past and now all future generations live an easy life. Do you think Trump's children will be working at Wal-Mart anytime soon?

This article brings no surprises. A good wealthy lifestyle with passive income later in life takes work in the beginning if you are the first in your generation to achieve it.

What's wrong with the Irish?

What are you living for? Ofcourse our instinct is to avoid pains or else we'd be dead as soon as we were born. Sometime the pain is worth it but you shouldnt inflict it on someone who doesnt deserve it(our future children).
The more disgusted theyre the more theyll suffer because rest of society is pro racemixing. Im redpilled and my entire existence is suffering.

The age of 18 is when most severe forms of mental illnesses set in. If someone's parents had a schizophrenic or bipolar ancestor and they decided to have children, they're setting their kid up for a lifetime of failure and misery.

I've had this exact thought before.

In the end, I decided that it's correct. The future looks terrible for your white kids. But fuck me if I was going to let the white race go quietly. We must make more white children for 3 reasons:

1) To kill as many shitskins as possible

2) To keep showing shitskins, as long as possible what the true, white beauty that they're jealous of looks like.

3) To give them as much chances as possible to record what true civiliztion looks like so they can always look at it while they're squatting in their mud huts.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7V1W967ofA

Ultimate guy manual. Follow the 7 virtues which all March to the tune of SELF CONTROL.

Chastity - opposite lust
Temperance - opposite gluttony
Humility (know self) opposite pride
Patience -opposite wrath
Kindness - opposite envy
Diligence - opposite sloth
Charity - opposite greed

Each of us have a predominant fault or "vice" that keeps us down from becoming who we're supposed to be. Effeminacy is choosing an easy good over the arduous long term good.

take a second to realise that you are feeling sorry for an imaginary child that hasnt been born yet

also who are you to decide how much pain and pleasure has fate assigned to you
you have either the choice of living in accordance with nature and procreate like every healthy human being, and raise the child teaching him skills of independant survival, or choosing to willingly end your family tree/bloodline with your generation as the last, not being content with what nature has assigned to you like a disobidient dog that bites the hand that feeds him.

And do you have either of those illnesses?

Japan pls come to America.

If we whites are going to be outnumbered I'd prefer if the new dominant culture is one the world's greatest cultures. Just make sure you kill our creeps who want to racemix with pure Nihonjin.

Suffering is a part of life, even if it means fighting to the death so be it, if I survive I plan on having kids no matter how dire the situation, even if stuck having to live somewhere inhospitable.

Yup!

Because it is fight for survival what makes us evolve.

>more and more I see white people doing full time low wage jobs in Singapore

Why is this?

great meme

There ain't no way we're not taking back the world before my kids get older.

Actually, I'm American. Proud european ancestry. I originally thought in circles like our OP above, but I got red pilled by an exorcist and now want to raise lots of decent white babies for the glory of God. God has a specific plan for us all and if we would just embrace our cross we'd be in for a ride!

I feel like if I perpetuated my white race, my son or daughter would statistically be likely to not reproduce with another white partner... it's just a fact. I can't be the kind of parent who exerts the kind of control over their children that can insist that they fall in love with a specific race. It would be a mess. I date around Japanese women in their 20's, and half-Japanese women. Our kids will be cute, disciplined, and have the best chance at a traditional home in a non-traditional age.

I think you're just saying that for arguments sake. The genes for schizophrenia may or may not passed from one generation to the other, but if you are going to draw a line for who can or cannot reproduce, where would you stop? Breast cancer? Heart disease? Diabetes? There are medications/treatments for said illnesses. Here's food for thought, if there was a person that would throw of the Divine plan God just doesn't make them. Furthermore a society actually benefits from the disabled/feeble/elderly. They are our most prized possession because of the of the virtue people can gain from taking care of them and suffering with them. You can always judge a nation by how they treat their sick/elderly.

Because ammo isn't gonna carry itself an you'll need someone to carry on the race war once you die

im planning on having hapa children