youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2101
liveleak.com/view?i=737_1343775329
youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712
youtu.be/58A-INnIUGk
bluelivesmatter.blue/5-videos-define-wednesday-nights-charlotte-nc-riots/
youtube.com/watch?v=TR1vNuPkHGc
youtube.com/watch?v=kB_m5-xBy0Q
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black looting matters.

It's because of niggers I conceal carry

Wow are you serious... wtf is wrong with people...

DINDU

SPOOK the GOOG

This is literally Africa-tier. Fucking niggers.

whitey deserved it for all dem years of slavery n sheet

AROUND BLACKS
NEVER RELAX

Has this/ will this incident be reported on apologist networks such as cnn?

>niggers
>people

>niggers doing niggers things

Just like South Africa, the only thing missing is a tire tied behind his back.

they are niggers, to them this is normal.

just look at chicago

they are not even reporting on their own reporter getting knocked down on live tv

what do you think?

they have a narrative to push.

Ask yourselves why they are so pissed off in the first place. Gotta hear both sides

And here I though that burning someone alive by the mob is reserved for those 3rd world countries.

This whole thing is fucking stupid. If they pull a third night of this shit. Its water cannons and rubber bullets all night.
Love it on stream when they boast about not being scared but run like bitches from one flash bang.
When white people riot they go to war with their govt for damn good reasons and dont shy away from bullshit like that.
Go watch the Ukrainian protests. Those fuckers werent scared of shit.

i was watching the fox news livestream for about 8 hours and not once was this ever shown/mentioned

kek, just like in AFRICA

aye

RARE
What the fuck are you?

Shut up desus

I went to sleep just after they started pushing people back and the last thing I heard was they started a fire.

Did anything else happen? I expected a ton of threads about it but it looks like the hype died.

I didn't see anybody getting dragged into a fire but he was dangerously close to that fire so they dragged him to safety. I'm sure it was just being at the wrong place at the wrong time, as he probably just lay down to take a nap without realizing.

@:16 that kid shoving the girl over. kek

You must be new here.

When are humans going to realize this? We are a different species, 50 000 years in the making. We might be able to breed with each other, but niggers are not human.

Kinda a shame that he was rescued. This would have been indefensible.

>UK doesn't know it's own ex-colony

What the hell bong

I didnt wanna be the only one. Its cyprus

United States = South Africa 2.0

Niggers. We in America only pretend that our niggers are more civilized than wild niggers.

But they revert back to their "roots" so easily.

Why are they rioting this time

One of their own reporters was assaulted on live TV, besides mentioning it a couple times they didn't give a shit

>video is titled "Charlotte rioters attempt to set a photographer on fire"
>watch full video
>no one tries to set photographer on fire
It's like MSNBC except his time they aren't blaming global warming.

does the turk side get its own flag?

How long until they are labelled as terrorists? For fucks sake America.

Another one of Obama's sons. Stay classy, googles.

oh shit, i recoginize those two.

those are the fox news reporters, thats the woman in the blue dress that was doing reporting at round 7 yesterday when they started pushing the lines.

the one guy who ran off screen did a dindu driveby knockout.

Dindu with a "book" got nogged

>their own reporter getting knocked down

LOL I watched that footage. They literally had the same guy then come on later saying "Oh and by the way that guy who came and knocked me down came back and gave me a hug and apologized! Now where is he......Jeez I can't find him!"

They're fucking pathetic.

did they actually try and put him into the fire? at one point there's a guy standing between the photog and the fire so he's not close enough to be burnt

looks like maybe someone kicked him and probably gonna steal his gear?

you guys are the niggers of Cred Forums

googles gonna google

Watch again.
From the right they're dragging someone, he falls early though, his head is near the fire, even at that distance you can still get burnt pretty good. White cops come in and do what white cops always do, defend freedom.

would you play a video game based off the la riots? there would be one story told through multiple povs (roof koreans, police, loot niggers, etc)

Water cannons be racism cuz dey be used in racists civil rights days along with dem woofer doggers. CNN rosemary church got flack for simply asking why not use water cannons as they are used in UK.

>try to toss unconscious photographer INTO A FIRE

well your usual nigger behavior.

They just get turkey im pretty sure.

I watched it 3 times. Not once did anyone try to set a photographer or any one else on fire.

They get the Turkish flag I think, not the Northern Cyprus flag or the Republic of Cyprus flag.

A black guy shot a nigger

OOGA BOGGA WHERE DO WHITE WOMYN AT

bullshit

>2016
>be a white or black racist in rich country
What exactly wrong with you, people?

I watched the video in slow mo and can't see what you're talking about, there's a cop standing in the way he whole time and when he moves the photog is laying at least 6 feet away, it looks closer because it's a telephoto lens and perspective compresssion but it's enough space for a couple people to walk inbetween (as happens in the video)

I honestly believe desegregation caused this problem. As soon as they could. Any black person with drive and intellect got the hell out of the "black" community. Just a brain drain of their community. So its the do nothing fucks that are there blaming whitey for their failures

Fucking googles

that kippa tho

everytime some fucking moron says this shit im wondering if you ever looked at both sides. I have and always do, and every time I come to the same conclusion. These are rioting niggers, almost 90% of the time rioting over nothing.

>Blonde haired white
>jew hat

Bait?

Why are we mad? This secures north Carolina for Trump.

I visited Cyprus when I was a kid.
Awesome ancient Greek archeological sites.
Then I caught some weird disease and nearly died. Projectile vomited 12 feet.
Wtf Cyprus? I thought we was cool.

Just a model posing.

Niggers

the looters objective would be pretty interesting
>steal x gallons of liqueur
>rob peasants

It's Cyprus you fucking idiot, and not even rare

Newfags need to lurk moar before posting

He requires a kippa to pose?

You just get banned, laddo?

This

It literally is. Like I literally have a webm on my computer of niggers setting each other on fire in Africa

Jeez theres white cucks actually joining in with the niggers

Full video here. Fucking HILARIOUS.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/21/us/cnn-correspondent-assaulted-charlotte-protests/

Yes because solving problems is all about rioting and trying to burn people alive.

You must have gone to a Comp. school

Underrated, we gave it to the brits and they lost control of the niggers

I would play the hell outta that. Have a story mode. And a online battle between factions.

Not really shocking...Thats what niggers do

>try to

The only words that need to be missing in that headline.

They're pissed because they're paid to be

No one tried to set anyone on fire.

Video comments have been disabled, it's a new account. Clickbait title trying to get attention and subs on the riots.

Stop feeding the trolls and stop believing everything you see on YouTube you numpties.

>I honestly believe desegregation caused this problem. As soon as they could. Any black person with drive and intellect got the hell out of the "black" community

that's a big part of it.

add in the massive welfare programs that reward single moms for each child, and the liberal hogwash about how it's not their fault and white people owe them for building the country and white people owe them for slavery and jim crow etc.

we've basically created our own enemy.

Volkisch as fuck

Why are comments disabled? Fuck the Skype, do they think we could write anything worse than the we seen the Google do?

Kek has spoken with the dubbledubs

Huh? No. Just seems like we've had a massive influx of newfags recently

Most likely this. Any odd craigslist adds in charlotte??

doesn't matter, they need to die

>Bong geographers

>nigger
>apologizing

Its what africans do.
Google Necklacing.
Google what South Africans did to the refugees from Zimbabwe.
Check Louis Theroux's documentary about crime in South Africa.
They constantly burn each other. Its just what they do.

How can the MSM keep calling this shit a fucking protest when it's clearly a riot.The 1st Amendment doesn't cover riots because they are not peaceful demonstrations/protests.These niggers should ALL be arrested,but you can't do that or else you'll be called a racist for doing your fucking job as a cop.

Because it's a clickbaity 10 sub account. Comments are disabled because people would just be writing how no one tried to set anyone on fire.

The uploader is trying to get a boost on hits and subs by posting riot videos and over exaggerating the contents.

How to work from home in 2016
>Upload a video to YouTube
>Attach a clickbait title

W-we had nothing to do with, I s-swear.

Hardly. I dont think you realize how big the US is. Since genocide is frowned upon we build ghettos and let them live in their own shit. If you look at the Ferguson riot from the sky you'll see how the cops surrounded the town and then watched the niggers burn their own shit down.

Cred Forums is so much better when Americans are asleep

Dindu nuffin

>Congoid

DON'T FORGET THESE:
twitter.com/CatchinBodies_/status/778789723238076416
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

Found something else in the video that's burning.

>white skin
>blond hair
>light eyes

pls stop reminding me that i'll never be an aryan

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94

Just picture it user, what a wonderful world.

>Today, researchers at prestigious institute FworChaan tech discovered that a certain gene found within people of African descent are actually much closer to that of chimpanzees than humans.

>This groundbreaking discovery means that there is now heated debate amongst lawmakers, politicians, and indeed, the public at large about whether to reclassify black humans as a separate species. This would of course mean that certain human rights could be revoked from this new species and could lead to segregation, reinstatement of slavery and even euthanization.

>This news, was of course met with dismay and anger amongst the black community, many of whom have resorted to violence and looting, or as some experts are now calling it, "chomping out". These experts suggest people do not leave any fried chicken or watermelons lying around as it may attract them.

>One prominent member of the black community, 25 year old Dindu Nuffin was particularly enraged and offended. Mr. Nuffin, who is currently unemployed, had this to say;

>"OOO OOO AAAH OOO OOAH"

Back to you in the studio Jeff.

When they try to invade and burn a white a neighborhood. Thats when shit will get interesting.

Posted today

every time

>edition.cnn.com/2016/09/21/us/cnn-correspondent-assaulted-charlotte-protests/

hard to believe they haven't scrubbed that video from their hardrives yet

needs to go on youtube

All those cameras and smartphones swinging around. Especially that fatass chick, bet she is thinking "Imma get lotsa likes for dis!"

Do (((they))) actually get any money for this?

Like this?

He's probably Northern Irish, forgive him.

don't forget

Niggers man

No slavery you fucktard, we fell for that ruse before not again. Not 1 black on our shores.

>enabling maximum niggotry
fuck off cuck

It's okay, I only have white skin and light eyes with brown hair. We can't all be Nordic Aryan, I mean even Nordics don't all have blonde hair

Nice picture of modern day Germany you got there.

Your post came up as removed for some reason, carry on :3

Were they arrested for attempted murder?

Also GOOGLE can eat a fucking dick. Need to clikck on (NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING) 30-50 pictures until I can send my message.

Oooga boooga fuck da white devul, where da white wyman at

Fuck, this is starting to look like Venezuelan prisons.

And americans call other flags niggers.
Just Look at these constants chimp outs. No surprise for their president and how Google votes decide elections.

nordic aryan reporting in

its both a blessing and a curse

jesus fucking christ.

How do you fucking american dogs even dare make fun of europe?
Look at this shit. Its open season on white people.

Apparently chimp out day 3 is coming
charlotte.craigslist.org/com/5793283201.html

some of us have those traits but got stuck with small stature

so it goes

>possible ISIS cells blah blah blah

as long as you're in 12 year old mode, why not mention the alien sightings?

>south africans

you mean dutch colonists? they invented necklacing, fuckwit.

Not straight away no, they play Viral Roulette. They upload videos with over exaggerated claims in the hopes that it goes viral. That video alone can then make SOME money depending on how popular it gets. They continue to do this.

All the signs are there

>Low sub count
>Profile not setup properly
>Comments disabled when there is no reason to
>Video description contains a shit load of spam
>Clickbait title
>1 post on Cred Forums from the OP where the uploaded has posted his video and then fucked off

The sad thing is though. People on Cred Forums fall for this and it makes them and us in general look a lot dumber when we gobble everything up online as "fact" because the video title says so.

I am now convinced this whole protest/riot event is staged. That cameraman and reported were acting the whole night like it was a normal and safe event. Covering the story like it was a weekend picnic. I am sure it was all designed to lead up to that very moment so they could become part of the story. It clearly is a 2-1 media event as I saw more people with cameras than I saw actual rioters. This is clearly an ego driven event. The rioters want fame and so do the media covering them. It's a victim on victim society war. I AM THE BIGGER VICTIM. I FEEL VICTIMIZED BY THIS SHAM OF A RIOT. I WANT REAL BLOODSHED. REAL PAIN. NO CAMERAS.

It's the same shit happening over in your countries too, just to a lesser extent. We're all in this fucking boat together and we're taking on niggers as we go. Honestly if I wasn't on the other side of the country I'd out there with my buddies busting some fucking skulls. I swear if they ever do this shit in my city I'm going to defend myself within the confines of the law so fucking hard

>edition.cnn.com/2016/09/21/us/cnn-correspondent-assaulted-charlotte-protests/

And yet you europeans still think we need to ban firearm ownership

If europe were anything like the american south you'd have never banned your firearm ownership in the first place

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what happens when you let obsolete farm equipment run wild.

>A leaf

I'm race mixed though.

It's okay, you can just gas me together with everyone else.

magic people voodoo people

>obsolete farm equipment

>We're all in this fucking boat together

We are so fucked, m8.
I never asked for this....

A FUCKING LEAF

>I'd out there with my buddies busting some fucking skulls.

and just like the /k/ group a few months ago, the cops would do their best to arrest you instead of the rioters.

it's like everyone agrees that blacks are not responsible for anything anymore, but we cannot let whites do the same or society would something something.

You know you already have potential terrorist training "camps" busted in the states, I wouldn't be surprise

protip: click a bunch randomly then hit verify, it'll say you're wrong and give you a new one

I hate those fucking click 50 times verifications

also change your captcha setting to legacy, you'll usually get the old captchas with the street numbers, which aren't a fucking pain in the ass to solve

There will be a backlash to all this. Maybe not soon, but when it happens they're not gonna like it...

Kek. It was a nigger photographer too. Too bad they didn't kill that google.

Barbiarans, heck, even worse. I dont know how prmitive you must be to do this. Just like nazi.

They are preparing sacrifices for Slain Pepe.

>chimps killing the media
now that would be great

this

civilisation just doesn't really catch on if you don't have enough neanderthal genes

I don't even have a face for this reaction

In France black people are well integrated and fine as long as they stay far from the northern africans

I don't get why they are so barbaric on the other side of the ocean, something must be wrong somewhere

Nazis never done anything comparable to Google barbarity.

People like that deserved to be hanged desu

Same

These people are just delusional.

They think rioting and criminality are righteous moral acts.

Hence why I'd do it within the confines of the law. Honestly I don't think the headline
>huwhite nationalist vigilante arrested after shooting and killing innocent dindus
I'd just go out there and hand out lemonade and if some fucking homeless guy or innocent person was get assaulted I'd defer to the nearest constable like a good goy

>I don't even have a face for this reaction

where does it end? If white people posted that sort of shit someone would investigate, but blacks can call for any sort of violence and it's just ignored.

It's not over until the lats of us dies.

they break into buildings. they set cars on fire. SHOOT THEM. make them understand.

fuck I wish they actually pulled it off. can you imagine the wake up call from normalfags seeing African-tier rioting? their fellow sheltered, first worlder being burned alive by a mob of black niggers in the middle of a first world city. the sheltered, ignorant, average citizen would give in to his instincts and flinch finally realizing black = a primitive life form and natural threat

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w

2:30 in. He's Right!

RWDS is the answer,

I don't to be edgy and wish someone would get killed to spark that shit.

But fuck would it be a massive wake-up call for so many

....what....

why are you even surprised

How is encouraging this shit legal?

this

TREUDAU BUILD WALL PLS

Let's not kid ourselves, if that actually happened no one would let it be reported in anything near to a mainstream media outlet. They have to keep pushing their agendas, they can't let anyone see something valid.

What's next, tire necklaces??

If this riot is worth it's salt, it would take all the action to the Carolina Panther football game on Sunday.

actually inciting violence is a crime.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2101

so technically anyone who is encouraging or making suggestions can be reported to the police for arrest as a primary.

beep beep, warm up those party vans

I understand alright.

No? Well...in Poland they did.

Am I missing something or is op a classically trained faggot. I saw a bunch of niggers knock down a reporter and scattered. I didn't see anyone "try to throw them in a fire".

>obsolete farm equipment

>american
>nordic aryan

This meme needs to stop. Research words "aryan" and "nordic", see what they mean. The reason why america is going to shit is that no one identifies as american. It's not a make pretend where you can be anything you idolize, it's like with the 16 different genders you have.

Hint; if one of your grandgrandmothers was swedish, you're still not one of them.

>well integrated
You mean like this?
liveleak.com/view?i=737_1343775329

>obsolete farm equipment

True. It all gets swept under the rug. Even if they do acknowledge it, its always excused as angry unfortunate people who have no other avenue of expressing their anger.

no, niggers here only burn other niggers alive. not whitey

Waits for the real riot to start.

oh noes niggers are standing up for themselves!

>In France black people are well integrated and fine
t. Ogobo Bogbo Bambo

Bullshit, nazis only went into territory that were stolen away from them by the poles after ww1, and even there only because poles riled up by the Skype genocided native germans. And you never had germans sink down to Google levels, you should be mad at Skype that provoked ww2 and for killing all the polish generals that were returning after ww2.

Googles aren't civilized

>liveleak.com/view?i=737_1343775329

"All white women are belong to us"

Kek that's not even what he said

He said "Well that's awesome !" or something

That's a hateful minority to be honest, most blacks are funny and interesting guys in France and they are christian most of the time when they live outside ghettos

We have the northern africans, you have the blacks I guess it depends on the weather maybe

Any idea what for?

so if my father is norwegan and my mother german and im blond hair hazel eyes and 197cm that makes me not aryan or nordic?

freaky

guess that means you dont qualify either eh mohammad?

I can only hope they get into a lower middle class neighbor hood full of drunk rednecks and start this shit. Might even out the ratio of black on white vs white on black murders in one night

>white man invents fire
>innovates
>niggers find white man's fire
>use it to burn each other to death

Someone should reupload this with comments and likes enabled and make it go viral. redpill some more retards on niggers.

I love you, ZAnon.

>burn reporters alive when theyre knocked out
Googles man holy shit

Identify as whatever you want.

You are an american. You dont have german or norwegian passports and dont speak the languages. You are an american and no one will see you as anything else.

why do they do it so regularly?
What's their mentality?
why don't they give clean deaths?
why do we pretend they are our equals?

>that australoid skull

NO

NO THEY ARE NOT FUCKING HUMAN

HOLY SHIT

>Googles
>People

>obsolete farm equipment

2% of it is Africa

I have only seen 2 wealthy business google's in the last 3 months

It's to throw for a loop all the kneejerk responses of "MUH NAZIS".

>Thousands of years ago whites realised that discussing issues is the only way you can change things and only when that doesn't work do you resort to other methods
>Thousands of years later and niggers still can't process this in their "brain" and instead destroy their own communities then point at how destroyed they are and how it's someone else's fault
>Niggers

Americans are banned from using the word C U C K and can hereby only use it to refer to themselves.

DUDE WEED LMAO

A.FUCKING.LEAF.

Basically. We aint gots no jobs. Burn and steal and loot the only businesses in the area. Why nobody wanna gibs me jobs. Dey aint put no business in my hood.

What a fucking moron

Skype wants to bring down our society, and Skype are disproportionaly represented in politics, media, finance, and Skype use Google to destroy our society, and punish us if we try to remove Google, or even just call out the Google problem. So maybe we should deal with the Skype problem first, or both simulataniously. Google is suffering from Skype traditions too, it would be better if we separate them geographically, until they fix themself, or we want to take them out for their resources. To your first three questions, Google are twisted primitive people, that are not developed abstract thinking, and only find joy in real violence, and overconsumption.

Shit you not. QuickTrip has "urban" pay. Basically if you work in a black area, you get paid like 1-2$ an hour more than a QT in a majority white area

police should have allowed it to happen

could have caused a major turn in public opinion of the nog movements

>I'm the king of the swingers o,
>the jungle VIP!
>I reached the top and had to stop
>and that's what's bothering me!

They have stopped policing black areas since Ferguson happened. Main reason crime has sky rocketed in google areas.

Communism fucked your shit up m8.
you can thank russia for the degenerate nigger mentality of your people, and the lack of culture.
If only germany had won, you would be prosperous and wouldn't have to suck EU and NATO's dicks so desperately.
neo-germany is not your friend faggot.
old germany were.
If only you weren't so shit at everything.

I google google and it came up with a bunch of google. Shiiiitttttt google.

Just put them in camps why wont you
Hard work for food andability to live
Whats the fuss anout

gypo faggots cant tell us what to do. go back to your hovel and fuck your brothers ass you faggot

WHAT THE FUCK?
Colin Flaherty's Youtube channel has been terminated????

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712
When did this happen?? Went to see his videos on Charlotte and send to redpill normies and see he's been SKYPED??

where is the video where they attempt to set him on fire? maybe you posted the wrong one, faggot-OP

Most of em are in camps. We call em projects

inb4

>america
>first world country

TOP FUCKING KECK

maybe this guy is allowed to pay 100,000$ for hospital check now

KEK

WE NEED MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS N SHIT

YOUTUBE HEROES TO THE RESCUE!!!

Hail GOOGLE!

It's in their genes.

>Look at africa of videos of niggers lighting people on fire
>Thank god black people are not africans
>2016

Found his new account and video on Charlotte
youtu.be/58A-INnIUGk

Electing a Trump Justice Department and FBI is your best short term solution.

No. 1
bluelivesmatter.blue/5-videos-define-wednesday-nights-charlotte-nc-riots/

Is this the typical white man's haircut?
>tfw mop top

Except he didnt though. This is Cred Forums bullshit.

Republicans haven't even officially started pushing for the new apartheid rules yet

Bumping with stats.

Do nigs understand that this absolutely justifies the use of lethal force?

>burn a white a neighborhood
Please let it be a heavily armed one, please lawd.

The protestors don't seem interested in engaging in any dialogue and understanding of the facts of the case, so why is the burden on me to be impartial. Absent from any case, I generally perceive rioting and looting to be a criminal act, regardless of motivation.

I always consider something along these lines the typical white man's haircut.

Though I haven't gotten my hair cut like this since I was a teenager, I basically have a slight variation on it for my blonde hair. It's tried and true, in my opinion.

does anyone have the video of the black gay beauty pageant person grabbing the table that was thrown and throw it back?

>Do nigs understand that this absolutely justifies the use of lethal force?

American liberals have actually convinced themselves that blacks do not have to be held responsible for anything anymore, because it's all the fault of white oppression.

and the chickens are coming home to roost.

>nigs
>understand
Does a cockroach understand why humans don't like it?

DEY GUD BOIS

DELETE THIS!!!!!

Please let it be a some liberal socialist paradise. It'd be hilarious to watch liberals getting put on fire while apologizing for their privileges.

We need Hillary, she'll bring these Superpredators to heel.

Wherever niggers live is a third world country. If we imported them to Japan, that shit would end up like the Congo.

That being said, I'm ok with them roasting that reporter alive. Fuck him for working for a libshit network. He's one of the people drumming up support for these assholes. I wish the beasts had killed him.

>put on CNN during lunch to see how they spin it this time
>this fragment comes up
>doesn't actually show him getting dragged to the fire
>only the aftermath of him being surrounded by cops
>anchor doesn't explain what happened prior to this

clinton news network strikes again

Another question: Will the white people of America defend themselves if the horde comes to raid their communities?

They have no cencept of law and order

yes, but even though the horde has been threatening that since the 60s, they are smart enough to know that it would not go well.

>>anchor doesn't explain what happened prior to this

because sane people don't see what OP saw.

Plenty of white Americans have guns and will use them to protect their families lives and property.

Only real reason these riots haven't turned too bloody is because they've kept this shit in their own communities

A neanderthal looks far more human - and hey, those guys invented the bow, and then some. A far cry from the "modern" abominational.

Seeing as the nigs only chimp in their own communities, how does that impact the white communities, if at all?

and then this happens

>, how does that impact the white communities, if at all?

it usually doesn't, except that now they block major highways.

and you might want to google Reginald Denny if you want to rage.

that pathetic asshole makes me rage more than just about anything.

Holy kek, story?

It doesn't. When it starts to, then you will see change. In my neighborhood, if the apes tried to do something like this they would be arrested en masse. Most likely also beaten.

This shit only happens cuz

1) it's in nigger hoods. So no one cared to begin with and they sure as fuck don't now.
2) there are enough dindus to make this happen. Why you ask? See point #1.

On a semi related note, if I had to eat human, I'd pick a white person. Is it just me, or does nigger meat sound disgusting?

What the fuck

Context?

White people leave an area when too many dindus show up. It's called "white flight". So when the apes go bonkers, they're really just burning their own shit.

Open fiere is the only response.

Pile of dead monkey will be all they see.

Yean and if you eat asian you would be hungry again in an hour

wtf is this from

Because Soros paid them to?

Typical leaf

That's because you have razor wire, steel gates, a shit load of mean dogs, and a police force that gives no fucks.

This is what happened last time white people defended themselves.

This but with guns:

youtube.com/watch?v=TR1vNuPkHGc

Gotta put down the nigger and his globalists masters dreams.

Fake as fuck. Throusers are on no hole.

You get fake rape/real rape for this.

Africa 2 soon

the melongroids want to evoke fond memories of the motherland

Canadians are next after the googles.

youtube.com/watch?v=kB_m5-xBy0Q
Based black man telling it like it is. The google monkeys need to be shown this

Why does canada have to exist?

I liked that game as a kid

Googles want to turn this place into their natural habitat.

If I was Erdogan, I'd try to send ATGMs, MANPADs and tonnes of plastic explosives to Black American community...

WE AFRICA NOW

I've never really been racist, probably because I grew up in an upscale area with few blacks and the ones we had were pretty alright people. At this point though, I'd like to see about 80-90% of blacks exterminated. Their lives no longer matter to me because of all this horse shit.

America is being Africanized every day. Next stop: Colonial Queen Hillary appeasing her niggstituents

what context can make this actions appropriate?

>from north Africa
North Africans aren't black, they're slightly darker middle easterners.

All our blacks in America come from sub-Saharan Africa.

>make this actions appropriate
user didn't make that argument you did feel google

WE WUZ COLD N SHIEEEEET

>Frizzy haired mallato chick having others do violence on her behalf
It's like pottery

>Nobody in thier right mind ever said doing cocaine is when my life turned around

Holy shit, pathetic fuck just dry humped her, no evidence of rape that way I guess ... well, except for the fucking video.

Great insult, faggot. Gypsies never act up here cause they know what they're gonna get from alpha Romanians.

Beta white americans on the other hand let subhumans walk all over them.

Numale

I don't know, but there's been some heinous shit recorded during the riots. There was this, rioters stripping a white guy naked, a CNN reporter being assaulted on the air, and a rioter attacking a white homeless guy.

By burning and killing eachother
Turns out the race War would be whites vs thousands of conflicting black tribes

Go discuss it with them. I'm sure you will get some very articulate and poignant responses from them as to why they felt the need to attempt immolating a bystander.

>romanians
>alpha
How do you differentiate a romanian from a gypsy?

Fuck you. Watching the streams, half these motherfuckers were joking and laughing. They just get off on destroying shit. It's their natural state, and they will take any excuse they can find to do it.

wtf? I hate googles now

They used rubber bullets and water cannons in the riots in Belfast, but wouldn't use fuck all in London's a few years ago.

They'd just kill each other. That's assuming you could teach a dindu to operate something that complicated.

Why are googles so fixated in burning people alive?

This is the south. Whites are heavily armed and redpilled. They know not to go into white neighborhoods. They're just trashing their own hood and the city center, which is just banks.

Also, segregation was like the special Olympics. They only had to compete against each other, which meant that they could have a reasonable amount of success.

Now they have to compete against Whites and Asians. They've been losing ever since.

The gypsy manlets are the ones that rape your daughters. Romanians are the ones that make your daughters want to be raped by them.

sauce. prison woman rape is my fetish. how its not a genre is beyond me

Oh shit I was in that thread yesterday too! God damn googles

As a /p/tard, this is precisely why I wouldn't go shoot these niggers (metaphorically, agents!).

>Relaxing around them with $5k in camera gear

Googles aren't human.

Shut the fuck up Muhhamad.

Ford Foundation gave black lives matter more than Soros.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

brough

and assholes like duterete tell Obama to STFU because cops are killing blacks. people here just don't understand

Luke Skywalker gave her some white medicine.

WE

turk born in france going back to turkey because of arabs and niggers

this guy is wrong

have a look at paris