I didn't realise I'd missed episode 2 of south park. Catching up now and I saw this

I didn't realise I'd missed episode 2 of south park. Catching up now and I saw this...

Did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e02-skank-hunt#source=6154fc40-b7a3-4387-94cc-fc42fc47376e:879fd28e-c96b-4f9d-a437-e05c1bcf80aa&position=2&sort=!airdate
southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e02-skank-hunt
m.watchcartoononline.com/south-park-season-20-episode-2-skank-hunt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>89866541
southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e02-skank-hunt#source=6154fc40-b7a3-4387-94cc-fc42fc47376e:879fd28e-c96b-4f9d-a437-e05c1bcf80aa&position=2&sort=!airdate here you go

>Made fun of people that spend too much time on twitter
>Made fun of people that are too attached to their devices
>mfw they "killed" Cartman

Pretty good episode, the ending was 10/10 desu

You must have an iq of

I'm pretty sure he's turning into a literal troll, and this is the foreshadowing, but you never know

I thought the ending ruined the otherwise good episode. Most of those kids didn't even have girlfriends, the fuck?

>catching up now
as in I judt finished watching it...
notice the screenshot? I'd be mean to you but that episode was fucking fantastic, and I am in an excellent mood right now.

If you want the true highlights you need to watch it. Won't sit here to feed them for you.

And yes op, they did it, not surprised after last episode where they have the jew starting the race/gender wars in the show. Southpark has always tried to be edgy, and on the brink of popular youth culture, but they've been failing for the last half decade because the gap between things youth find funny and things older audience finds funny has been too large, seems they are delving into the deep with the memes this season and they're redpilling a bunch of normans.

Ok, iq

I think one of the best parts of the episode was Scott Malkinson repeatedly threating to "quit twitter" and Mr Mackey not giving a fuck. We've all been there.

knormans*

I think last season was better than the 5 before it (nowhere near touching the glory days) but this season is so on point so far this year. I am getting stoned to watch the episodes like I used to though so that might help. But I usually don't watch the bad episode whenI'm stoned; being stoned makes bad things worse usually.

>Aweful critique of depression that was not even funny.
>Said two lines of "hate" that the kike trolls with that were mostly about photoshopped dicks.
>No update on the presidential story line at all
It was a pretty fucking shit episode that ended in a quite queer way. I used to love South Park, but now that they are doing serialized episodes the quality of humor in the the show has really gone down. They still haven't closed story lines they started last season! I can't believe they are still making episodes in a series like this they fucking blow at it.

what I was saying is so are this feels very close to being the glory days of southpark. Or like it has the potential to be, depending on where the season goes

It's honestly shit, I miss when South Park didn't have continuity and all the episode were unique, now? Fuck it.

it wasn't a critique you dingus, it was absurdly parodying how ridiculous some people's attitude to social media and tech is, by elevating quiting twitter to the emotional stakes of suicide and murder. It was one of my favourite things about the episode and I think about an heroing on the reg.

They can't help the

Fucking anhero then. If you dont think, "absurdly parodying how ridiculous some people's attitude to social media and tech is" isn't the same fucking thing as a critique than maybe you should anhero.

you have the wrong end of the stick, dumbass. They weren't parodying depression, they were parodying tech. If you're depressed maybe you;d be happier if you got over yourself. If you're not your dumb for pointing it out as a problem. And I don't wanna an hero, I just think about it, like a thought experiment. Like I think about a lot of things, because I'm not a braindead piece of shit. So you probably wouldn't get it, huh.

Fucking Aussie. The part about parodying was literally a quote from your reply. What went wrong in your genepool?

they mentioned pol desu

You think their next game will be influenced by the current events?

This shit won't play for me.

Because they have some shitty web-coding
southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e02-skank-hunt

m.watchcartoononline.com/south-park-season-20-episode-2-skank-hunt

Their first episode had the niggers kneeling thing in and that happened only 2 days before the episode aired so they are on top of it, not like they have all their episodes already made.

But I'm talking about the game, Fractured but whole

>2014 or later
>playing video games

Come on now, are you really 15?

>2014 or later
>still watching south park

Come on now, are you really 15?

Did you even see their first game? It's more like an interactive season of classic South Park

I completely disagree and much prefer the continuity. Do you have ADD or something.

Cunt.

that dindu nuffin reference around 8:30

kek
Matt Stone must know we watch the show.

Brilliant.

Did Butters said "dindu nuffin"?

>redpilling a bunch of normans.
Thank god they are redpilling the normans.

They've known Cred Forums watches their show for a long time I think.

That explains PC principal.

Wow that episode was faggier and more blue pilled than the last.

Normans get out!!
REEEEEEEE!!!!!

First season I've watched in 4-5 years, I'm gonna give them one more episode to start being funny again.

are you fucking retarded? they are making fun of you just as much as the libcucks. At least they are feeding off the stupidity of the people who still watch this show, because it used to be a pretty smart show.

They won't be funny again. Just get over it

>they are making fun of you just as much as the libcucks
I know.

That's south park - everybody gets shit.

:(

I blame the jews

>tfw need to listen to Boston every time I shitpost now

Fuck you south park

yeah that's the whole point, but they aren't red pilling anyone. the 'normies' are the ones eating this shit up hook line and sinker.

>but they aren't red pilling anyone
I don't know, it makes Cred Forums think about shit sometimes. I don't mind that.

And it does still redpill people. It's far batter than anything else on the MSM. (except Sam Hyde - how did he do that desu)

Someone needs to show the south park creators Sam hyde's show - I reckon it might inspire them.

what time mark was this?

kek

stupid ending, all those boys had a gf? Also, non-topical southpark when?

This episode was fucking awful. So much self serious garabage and tons of preaching.

Easily one of the worst episodes of the entire series. I really hated it

not even close

None of the last episodes were funny but it's still worth it to watch scenes like that of the Trump and Clinton supporters going crazy at each other with the Jew father dancing in between them, riling them up.

>he's putting penises in other people's mouths and now he's getting famous

Cred Forums in a nutshell.

Not when this is the first episode you watch in the season.
You won't get any of the jokes, the story feels like it's all over the place and each episode is forced to rely on the last to be able to stay up instead of having something unique about them to identify one from the other.
It makes it seem like the season is one big episode which is fine for some who are already fans of south park and will watch every episode no matter what, but for people who just want to jump in mid season, there's nothing to grab onto, nothing that gets you to comeback.
This is definitely going to bewilder older South Park fans due to the change in formula.

>your daughter has a moustache - what is wrong with your ovaries bitch

Ahh, they know what's going on.

Also, those "rememberberries" are fucking hilarious.

That's what MSM does with social media.