How do you guys do it?

How do you guys even have the motivation to get up everyday and accomplish anything? I lurk on this board everyday and all it does is fill me with rage. It seems that no one is capable of critical thinking anymore and degeneracy is just running wild.

We have Hillary Clinton running for president still, even after physical proof that the DNC rigged the primaries against Bernie Sanders, after she lied in a congressional hearing, after she takes money from corporations that donate to ISIS. But people still support her, they just don't care. Trump is not perfect but how can anyone justify voting for someone like that?

We are actively seeing google, twitter, Facebook and other social media sites being censored and her supporters don't care. Correct the Record is one of the most corrupt things I've ever seen and if I bring that up to anyone that I talk to outside they dismiss it like I'm crazy.

There are black people acting like fucking animals on the news everyday, Muslims committing horrible crimes but it's also being censored by the MSM which makes me sick. We have actual journalists downplaying terrorist attacks because it doesn't fit their narrative. I never once cared about skin color up until this year when I've been paying more attention and I'm starting to get filled with so much hate and anger towards blacks.

I just don't know how you guys do it? You constantly expose your self to this information but does it have an effect on you? I'm finding it harder to enjoy things and to socialize because all I can think about is a decaying society and the fact that even if Hillary loses this election there will still be at least over 40% of the population that votes for her.

I'm beyond depressed and just slowly becoming apathetic to everything. I don't need to be talked down from a ledge but I just need to know how you all cope will the current state of society, and the corruption that is running our lives. I'm sorry for the long post but I need help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo
youtube.com/watch?v=O2p4N7XrpV8
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice blog post

+1

lol stop going on this dumbass website then and get a constructive hobby. You aren't doing anyone any favors by reading all this bitter negative bullshit.

>Trump is not perfect
0.1 shekel has been deposited on your account.

You are too reliant on the news to give you happiness

Go outside, read a fucking book; none of this shit matters anyway so yuck it up while you have the chance

>How do you guys even have the motivation to get up everyday and accomplish anything?
but i don't lol

Love the cut and thrust of debate and life. As well, don't actually take an emotional position on people or things.

You can make it all your problem, but that only makes sense if you want to get into politics and become the next leader. Otherwise, don't worry about things outside of your control.

> I lurk on this board everyday and all it does is fill me with rage. It seems that no one is capable of critical thinking anymore and degeneracy is just running wild.
I'd feel the same way if I browsed a place with so many shithead kiddies and schizos everyday

By taking equal parts red pill and white pill.

That aside, I would seriously like to murder niggers but can't in all reason actually do it.

You'll get desensitized to it eventually and you won't care anymore.

But you really don't want that to happen tho

>muh feelings

Emotion based millennial dare doomed

youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo

Find funny, clever and amusing ways to fight back against the system. The latest ruse to start calling niggers googles is a prime example of the kind of mastery pol has to manipulate and subvert, it's going to spread like wildfire and be in the MSM before long the same way things like cut for Bieber and the thigh gap and bikini bridge rustled so many jimmies, not to mention photoshopping the new wave of fat models to be thin, and trolling feminists by creating sock puppet accounts and trending hashtags like ending fathers day.

If you take this all seriously then you will end up offing yourself because it's too much to cope with. But if you take the kind of Milo Yinnanopolous approach and be dissentful and be fun and crazy and learn to revel in the trolling and triggering of people then you have a silver lining.

There is hope, politics swings left/right every few decades and so do all the social issues associated with that, so it's just a matter of time for things to get worse and we'll see change.

Meanwhile have some fun, go out and spread memes, it's unprecedented to have things like kek and pepe mentioned in modern politics, everyone should be enjoying this.

from your lips to GODS ears

we delouse once and for all

Self-improvement. Read Plato, Aristotle, actual fucking books, learn basic self defense at least, learn how to shoot a gun, and remind yourself that civil war is coming and whether we know the context of it or not, it's not going to wait for you to get up off your ass and defend your God damned motherfucking basic human liberties. Look at how you're living before you judge others on how they live.

Share your feelings. Only until everybody is miserable will we have a hope of meaningful change.

Do your little part, have faith in the good you cannot see, and be grateful that you can feel so strongly. Apathy is just as dooming, and frightening, as the pernicious events taking place.

I have a lot of friends like you, and I'll be honest--I've never been able to cheer any of them up. I can only share with you how I feel.

It's a joke. All of this shit that you find depressing, I find funny as hell. There's a cosmic irony to it all that resounds throughout the ages and I cannot stop laughing.

So things are fucked. No shit. Things are always fucked. Why are you crying instead of laughing? It's just a matter of perspective. Ultimately, you choose how you interpret the world around you, brother, and you've chosen wrong.

Listen. Things are fucked, but look at the world we live in. News outlets are literally ignoring ISIS to talk about a cartoon frog. Hillary Clinton is terrified of us. US. The rest of Cred Forums makes fun of us, but a presidential candidate may well have had a STROKE because we trolled her this hard. Memes are entering the real world and nobody knows how to handle it.

A bunch of internet trolls and Neo-Nazis have transformed into a Dark Army, a right-wing conspiracy to destroy Liberalism. That's what people honestly think we are.

How can you possible see all of this and not laugh? It's the funniest shit in the world. You are part of the greatest joke ever told. You are part of a GENERATIONAL troll, a troll that has taken TEN YEARS to reach fruition. This is it. This is the highlight of the century. THIS is the most massive kek to ever occur.

The Redpill's final lesson is that we literally cannot lose. This is human nature. No matter what happens, they WILL fuck it up, and we WILL laugh at them, and the people we hate will NEVER get what they want. Just enjoy the ride you ditz.

Stop being a weak bitch, OP. You either let life fuck you in the ass, or YOU fuck life in the ass.

Get up, dust yourself off and start working.

You're dangerously close to the blackpill my friend. The society we live in is filled with a disease called ignorance, and its very contagious. The fact that you are able to see the society for what it is, is reason enough for me to get up everyday. Makes life more interesting. Find someonen you can talk to about theese things, that surely helped me alot.

I don't have motivation.
I left my job and I haven't done a thing in almost a year now.

It's pretty much hopeless when you look at it. The Jews won. Current year generation is going to burn the West to the ground, just look at Charleston or the whole Global Citizen "refugees welcome" movement. They hate free speech too. Not only that but our demographics are fucked. I give it 20 years before it all goes to shit. There is no hope. The masses are too brainwashed and men become more feminized with each passing year.

DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME

ALL THAT I SEE

You spend way too much time on Cred Forums. The world isn't as bad as you think tbqhfam.

Dark shit, user. Makes me even more depressed...

Look for the beauty in life OP, just as you have been for the disasters of life.

harden your heart and strengthen your skills, we all know what is coming.

and we're going to win

Because we have to make things happen.

Just get a decent hobby that makes you happy.

I collect and fly model planes and kids love them, except for that one time when my engine quit and my balsa trainer slammed into a moving police cruiser.

this

Kill yourself

Allowing the external world to affect you emotionally is what bitches do

realize that this is really beyond you and there is pretty much nothing you can do to change the spiral of decadence and dissolution that is taking place
but also realize that you can live a good life despite that, be principled, be noble

I'm trying to get into this mindset myself, I'm tired of fighting the tiger, it has affected me existentially and physically for years now

Try putting a bit more energy into the things that you have control over and a bit less into the things that you dont. Its important to be informed and make changes where you can, but you shouldn't let this shit consume you to the point that it ruins your personal life.

Let the apathy take over.
The whole "emotions make you human" meme is nothing more than a Jewish trick

cause and effect . if you want to do damage you generate a large "positive" like 3rd world charity. giving them clean drinking water and vaccinations. their populations grow and with that their demand for commodities grows thus negatively affecting every one else

if you want to fix things you generate a large "negative" like a massive war which decreases populations of a few nations decreasing demand which decreases pricing on some commodities like food related ones

when i look around and think of the logical progression they are not winning. they just dont know it yet

do you need a hug user, because you ain't getting one HA

survival machine master race

I listen to this daily and realise civilisation is coming to an end.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2p4N7XrpV8

You haven't felt the power yet?

We are the future. We've already undone years of planning and billions of dollars worth of societal conditioning, and we may even have a tangible effect on the world political scene with the possibility of Trump becoming president.

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

maybe you need to get yourself a girl

ABSOLUTE HORROR!

We are changing reality! Each of us has more power than 100dreds of sheeps. We will slowly make ground and change reality

Praise Kek

Pablo why are the Windows tinted on your tahoe

Use that rage for something useful and make some propaganda to convince people things aren't okay.
Or learn how to program and do something nice.

Regarding your first paragraph, we would call niggers Canadians as they would never suspect we where talking about them. kek

I went through the same same process. I think the tide is slowly turning and the right are a bunch of highly intelligent lions hiding in the bushes. They wait till the left and global politics is wounded enough, then they strike with a guaranteed kill. It might take maybe 2 or 3 years though, changing the politics of EU and NA takes a while. But I see the change.

I keep going because I find motivation in my own projects (electronics, programming).

And the fact that the happening might happen keeps me sane, and fit

For fun I play vidya, and read conspiracy theories. I also watch series, just finished stranger things, bretty good.

Don't forget to get uv light.

Just went for a nice run through the forest on my lunch break. Sets me up for the rest of the day. Try some exercise. Makes it easier for you to run when they come for you in the night with their dogs.

Hello darkness, my old friend...