Kek!

lmao get fucked hues

>huehuehue

ellelelele

go fuck a kangaroo and get high on spider venom faggot

it's hilarious how seriously you take this shit game
grow up already, you're no better then adult pokemon trainers

If they loose they are like "it's God's will"

Beautiful. One of the only thing Germans did right in a long time.

7-1

You couldn't have choked harder Brazil. Huehuehue over that.

ERA PENAL LPM HIGUAIN SI TE QUEDABAS TIRADO ERA PENAL

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :).It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

You sound mad my monkey friend

Monkey boy is triggered!

Each one of you in this thread will HANG

7-1 never forget.
I would post a Brazilian picture if your country mattered enough for me to save anything related to it.

HUEHUEHUEHUE, why you mad faggot? Can't take the bantz?

If you want safespaces and censorship this is not the right place for you.

wtf i love ads now!

Nice uniforms, Germany.