Hillary supporter gives the finger, gets followed

Kek, which one of you fuckers was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7f2_1474514675
twitter.com/taradublinrocks/status/778843714605068288
amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/dp/B01L2VG0WW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1472261358&sr=1-1&keywords=Tara Dublin
express.co.uk/news/uk/490393/Mobile-phone-use-the-biggest-cause-of-road-fatalities
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9Vj5HGU4bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no link

fuck

liveleak.com/view?i=7f2_1474514675

close one...

Why are all Hilldogs so ugly?

I don't believe a word this cunt says. She seems to be crying wolf.

>gave him the finger

>yell "BACK OFF YOU FUCKING RACIST"

>Tail a cop while flashing lights and honking

>"I didn't do anything to him except express myself... with my hand."

>argue with police

Another insane bitch, cop was chill as fuck, if I were him I would have gave her a citation for obstruction of police duty when she wouldn't allow him to talk.

I have cancer now.

> I only slowed down to give him the finger
> I stopped for a very short time
> I didn't swear at him
> I may have used the f word a few times

SILENT PROTEST!

This video triggers me. I'm only a 5 foot woman he's a big guy(for you)! I'm the victim! Dude freedom of speech lmao. The cop was really patient though

oh shit
>"Ma'am, my question to you is: Why would you go out of your way to do that?"

>"Because I'm angry about this election sir!"

This woman will use her second ammendment right to get a gun and shoot that guy when Trump wins

>Officer Patience: "Im'a tell you what, he's got cameras outside his house."

>Portland Normie: "THATS BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE"S A THREAT!"

looks like a crack head.

What is her social media

She is not telling the truth. She did more than just give him the finger, maybe she stole a sign or something.

>and ben was never seen again
nice kek trips

The same reason witches are ugly

Gotta say that Cop has the patience of a saint, and even he was starting to get pissed off at this harpys' squawking.

she wouldnt. too afraid of wepinz
>WWII German Engineering

now think if that woman was a google!

so ugly ew

And that guy will use his 2nd amendment rights to "liberate" that whores' kid from her. It'd be like Christmas for the poor little bastard.

what fuck is wrong with these attention seeking faggots

why the fuck is that whore looking into the camera every now and then being all like "can you guys see me? you guys?? do i look pretty???"

>Officer: "WOULD YOU PLEASE LET ME TALK?!"

>Cunt: "Know this... know THIS... women are gonna stop this!"

Holy shit are all hillbots this fucking retarded. Surely pol should dish out some justice of its own on this dumb bitch.

I had to stop at 00;43. That bitch is insane. And apparently has a child. Fuck.

this woman needs to have her life ruined. she is gross and disgusting.

>hurr I'm just excercising my first amendment

That's why she want "hate speech" outlawed?

>durr I'm a tiny woman and I was chased by an ugly redneck, muh soggy knee!

She's supposedly a 47 year old single mother of two... I can see why the dad bailed.

As for your questions, Hans, I'm not entirely sure. I can't pretend to even begin to understand what's going on in their little lizard brains. My best guess would be pure vanity and a desperate need for attention.

yes! seek and destroy!

Yeah, you can't start shit and then turn around and say "IM JUST A TINY WOMINZ!" He was probably following her to report her retarded ass to the police.

>he doesnt live in a school zone!
>well, he doesnt live THAT close to the school

Tara Rodham Dublin
Twitter: @taradublinrocks
Facebook: taradublin/videos/10154599971976554

Shes gotta get Ben from school! But this fucking threat level 9 trump supporter was in her line of sight! Shes gotta dish out some SOCIAL JUSTICE

wew leaf

JFC. The woman looked like she wanted to speak to the officers manager.

She looks like a skype

God she is irritating

Holllllyyyyy shittttt....

How did he not choke that woman

Rodham, kek

Target aquired

Like I said in Patience of a saint.

I've seen some "sovereign citizen cuck arguing with cop" videos in my time but this was by the worst

how did I know..

>He has no right to follow me.
Kind of does.

Fucking figures.

EVERY TIME

Well...

>just a coincidence

You want proof #Jews DON'T own the media? I'm Jewish & can't get a media gig. So eat shit, anti-Semite

twitter.com/taradublinrocks/status/778843714605068288

AHAHAHAHAAHAH OY VEYYYYYYYYYY

fuck looks like she wears clinton t-shirt to school to pick up ben. See the video, looks like the same tshirt

Pol is always right.

> steering wheel is on the right side of the car

How far have they gone? This woman has zero shame, and zero self awareness.

Why isn't she embarassed to be holding the camera to her face everytime she talks?

How is she not cringing when she says unironically "I'm recording this cause like I'm on social meda, and I have like a lot of followers"?

Why does she tilt her head at EVERY single word?

How does she not understand, how rolling slowly infront of someones house and flipping them off is instigation? How does she not see that as intimidation?

How does she try to COPE OUT of her actions by repeating her stats? "I'm a 5ft woman how is this even a thing?" And then talk about how a woman is going to shatter the "glass ceiling"

This shit makes me so depressed, this people can't be saved. Worse off she's ruining the lives of her two children, we have so much damage to repair because of this fucks.

video is flipped breh

footage looks inverse or something

I live embarrassingly close to this lady, lol

Jesus fucking christ, I feel a lot better knowing she's not white.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

she's a feminist jew mate, she knows nobody will actually hit her because she has a vagina

do us a favor and cut off her internet

she had the audacity to call the dude a pussy and yell at the cop she flagged down. How entitled can one jude be? amirite

She also has the "problematic" glasses

now just tell me her kid is black and i will lose mein sides

Me too

What an absolute moron.

>liveleak.com/view?i=7f2_1474514675
god I feel so sorry for "Ben"

Why is her steering wheel on the wrong side of the car?

"Officer, I was only expressing my freedom of speech!!!"
I see, I get it now. It's freedom of speech when liberals are talking but it's hate speech when conservatives are talking.

Of course she is jewish! Oy vey, it´s annudah shoah!

>obtain Trump signs
>put 1 up in her yard
>study her reaction
>next night put 3 up in her yard
>see what happens
>3rd night do nothing, gotta let her get a sigh of relief in
>4th night cover the yard in Trump signs
>carve Trumps face into the closest tree
>if you can get on the roof string up Trump16 in christmas lights

you have your missions so should you choose to accept it

amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/dp/B01L2VG0WW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1472261358&sr=1-1&keywords=Tara Dublin
if anyone wants to fuck up amazon ratings

>He Got cameras out of his house

The moment she knew, she fucked up.

How can that cop be so calm.
I wouldve lost my shit with her condescending mannerism

Cop should have blown her brains out. One less cunt and it'll even out the black/white crime statistics.

look at her facebook replies to the video. Lord helps us!

And kek looked upon the leaf and said "This is good".

TopKEK

It's always hilarious to watch women realize there are consequences for their actions.

She's right, I hope this is the end of this.

>taradublin/videos/10154599971976554
The comments in the fucking videos are so cringe. i cant believe people can be this stupid.

oy vey!

Wtf I hate Trump now, I'm now a hilary missile!

Im watching the video now and this is easily the most annoying cunt I've seen in months.

God bless her uppity liberal stupidity
Between this video, her tumblr, FB, etc this dumb cunt is about to get all the attention shes ever wanted

Why are there cuts in the video?
Is it her cutting out the parts that she thinks will make her look bad?

What's the jewtoo say?

incriminates her

likely

i wondered about this aswell

probable

The video has been edited when the cop is laying the smack down. Really makes you think.

following is not a crime. also she said he was driving superfast behind her. that means she was driving superfast

This. Went there. Regret it.

>I will have you know I am a tiny woman with a social media account
>now bow down and apologize, stupid goy

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please nuke us all ISIS, we fucked up big time

this is her pro pic on her Amazon about page

She is essentially a moron, a perfect product of the worst of western society. Self obsessed and entitled.

The key to why this type are so dangerous to us all though is the ability to lie and skew their own reality. They can literally lie to themselves and believe it, causing a situation where any kind of logic or reason is completely futile.

Human puppets who are fuelled by the overwhelming need for attention and controlled by an all encompassing media.

Aw poor victim. Hope he gets a restraining order and she has to find a really long route home.

She could have been shot

Stops in front of his house
In front of him
does something quick with her hand

I would have been freaked out, would pull my cz75 and shot her to hell. Fucking insane piece of shit.

Lel

she's so annoying i want to smah her face with a shovel

Someone be sure to save the vid if possible, so if this goes crazy she can't get it taken down and claim innocence.

I've never used twitter, so I have no idea how it works but if you post a stupid photo and tag it with #ChasedByARacist does she get a notification or something?

hurr duurr

>I silently protested him
>THIS IS A SILENT PROTEST
>hasn't shutup longer than 2 secs the entire 10 minutes

Also
>men will always have the upperhand on women
>until we elect a woman president and shatter the glass ceiling
But what happens when Hilldawg dies 1 month into her term and her VP, a white male takes over?

The mental gymnastics on this female are solid gold

jesus fucking christ

skypes gonna skype

why does she has the wheel on the right side ?

kek. How many accounts do you have?

>getting blown the fuck out by cool&calm

My only regret is he didn't just decide to taser her.

>officer saint: I recommend not starting fights
>I WASN'T STARTING A FIGHT I JUST GAVE THAT MAN THE FINGER FOR JUST STANDING THERE.

My holes are multicultural

I think it works like this

@username makes your tweet appear in that username's feed I think

#Hashtag just makes your tweet appear in that topic I think

Twitter is fucking confusing.

Video flipped goy.

>Facebook
>Not an echo chamber

>5 ft tall, 102 lb woman

Why should that matter? I thought we were all equal?

I bet Hugh Mungus was driving the car

I thought this as well. That's probably what he told the cop. He seemed to know her pressing charges wouldn't go anywhere.

What an aggravating cunt.

Why do people think this is acceptable behaviour.

no.

if you want to do that, do "@twitterHandle", e.g. @taradublinrocks

using the hashtag will just add it to the list of tweets seen when you look up "#myretardedhashtag" or whatever the shit it is youre searching for

That thumbnail for the video told me enough before video even started. So fucking predictable.

>muh amendment

I love how she remembered Kiking 101 and turned it into a sexism issue the last 5 minutes

The woman cited that she has a huge following online and mentioned that she has been "popping signs."

Isn't that theft? She probably goes around the neighbourhood and pop Trump-Pence and Hillary for Prison signs regularly from lawns.

If what she claims is true that she has a huge following online that means she is identifiable.

Dammit, she's going to wrap the Cred Forums-style backlash with an air of credibility and casually unload it on her kids.

Needs a smack.

No it's not.

>insert personal data here
>get your viral marketing quickly good goy

She has mental problems.

>kike nose

I had a sense she was Jewish after seeing how neurotic and frantic her facial movements were, I was right.

Ofc its a jew

>identified
she has been

>we need Hillary to change it!
like Obama changed race relations?

Surely the fact she is driving while using a phone is illegal?

tumblr and facebook have been some poisonous echo chambers since their inceptions.

Basically they all wall themselves in with like minded individuals on their sites and anyone that doesn't agree with them 110% on everything they dogpile on with full on retarded shit slinging hissy fits.

Then they get out in the real world and encounter someone/thing that doesn't agree with em 110% and their first response is to go buttfucking retarded like they usually do.

Add in the sjw bullshit and the insular thinking western feminism and you've got a certified monster

Law aint the same here as it is there. I know its serious taboo for brits but Americans are ignorant of this

>BACK OFF YOU FUCKING RACIST

ahahah

>dumb red neck guy!
>audi

nah

No wonder American cops keep shooting people. The voice alone is enough to drive a level-headed man into a state of homicidal rage.

>She has mental problems.
She saw that coming

I love how she mentions multiple times how he was speeding up and revving the engine at her and its a fucking Audi.

She probably would have ran herself off the road had a big ole pickup had revved up on her

I've noticed this with imgur, saw someone make a joke about how trump supporters can't read so I replied with "and hillarys are too poor to vote".

Downvoted to oblivion, fucking echo chamber.

I was surprised too since imgur seems somewhat right, definitely has an overlap with Cred Forums users.

No impulse control, just like a fucking nig.

forgot pic

>Doesn't like sexism
>Calls the guy pussy

She has a similar level of impulse control.

It's a crime here because people die alot from it.

express.co.uk/news/uk/490393/Mobile-phone-use-the-biggest-cause-of-road-fatalities

I cant believe I sat through that, but worse yet
>that little rant after the cop leaves

Why did we ever give women the right to vote?

what a retard. Freedom of speech applys to a citizen being allowed to criticize the government. What a retard. A citizen can't be "unconstitutional" to another citizen. Dumbass libtards.

>Scroll down to see comments
>See the tags
>Portland
>Oregon

Shocking.

You're one of the good leafs.

Good work user.

Holy fuck I could never be a cop. After getting interrupted for the 3rd time I would rip her out of that vehicle by her short ugly hair and smash her teeth out.

>taradublin/videos/10154599971976554

>huge following
>1.4k views
nigger what

you are a fucking moron if you concern yourself with comments on imgur

imgur is just a site to upload images to

What a fucking narcissist. t. How old is htis woman? Why is constantly pointing the camera at herself vlogging while the police officer is talkign to her? My fucking god she looks atleast 40 but is acting like a 14 year oold.

Sounds a bit bitter dunt she?

>Libtard gives the finger to trump supporter
"Its the first ammendment"
>Man supports Trump
DATS HAYTE SPEECH

Too far leaf.

it's funny because if you have at her twitter feed you'll see that she's been harassing the entire trump family.

He was trying to make her understand that another incident could lead to her being liable for a lawsuit or even arrest. Cop was trying to help her by warning her about the cameras, and informing her about the law. And she fights him every step of the way.

>imgur is just a site to upload images to

And Cred Forums is itself an imageboard.

Are we retarded for discussing things on this imageboard?

>a man will always have a upper hand on a woman in this country until we elect a woman who shatters that glass ceiling
I want off this fucking ride, that's exactly like niggers blaming racism when they go to jail for murdering people.

Why is it that 9/10 OPs on Cred Forums forget to include a link? Is this some kind of meme I'm not in on?

Bitch dun goofed

this is an imageboard yes, but usually we discuss the topic, not the image.

imgur is just a site to upload images to, for sharing elsewhere.

i dont understand why anyone would bother reading comments there, let alone actually typing them.

that is why you see "crossover" with Cred Forums
cos its people just using the site to host the image.

do you understand what i am saying?

>omg look at this Trump supporter
Not an argument

>Is this some kind of meme I'm not in on?
nah, I'm just drunk

I guess it could be good bait, and also gives you a free cheap-shot self-bump when you claim to have forgotten the link.

is there another link? video's down or it's not working for me.

I love how at the end she states "that's your GOP nominee"

Lmao bitch, that's Obama. I love how Trump isn't even in office yet and they're blaming him for Obama's garbage.

I get the distinct feeling this isn't the first time she has harassed this guy, so that's why she wigged out a bit. 99.9% of normal people don't start chasing someone who randomly flips them off. They just think "what the hell is wrong with them."

And they discuss the topic over there.

Just because you see it as an image hosting site only doesn't mean it is.

It has its own board culture moderaters etc.

Look at her Twitter. She MUST be a troll.

>shows the finger to a stranger
>gets questioned by the police
>blames sexism

Another SJW retard playing the victim card, jesus christ what a bunch of annoying trashcans

It's called road rage, nigger. It happens more often than you think and usually ends much worse than this.

I've seen a guy who got honked at stop his car and crowbar the shit out of the headlights of the guy who honked at him.

Those cuts in the video aren't suspicious at all. Why even put this video up if you think it makes you look bad?

>It has its own board culture moderaters etc.

no.

it really doesnt.

its just a site for image hosting.

Mine wont post:
"When I went into a Portland Starbucks™ with my wife's son, who happens to be Black, I was accosted by a woman screaming at a young and handsome man wearing a Donald Trump hat. The man whom she was yelling at recognized her and began filming as this neurotic and unhinged woman ranted and raved in a private establishment. The Starbucks™ staff asked her to leave or else the police would be called. As she was exiting, she immediately knelt down and looked my wife's son in the eyes and said "f---ing shfartz" and walked out. I had no idea what that meant, but the gentleman with the Trump hat informed me it was a racist Jewish statement against Black people. I was absolutely shocked and when I got home I looked up the woman's name that the man gave me. I read the first 14 pages and was completely unsatisfied with this feeble attempt at creating a thrilling novel."

He's arguing but it's clear he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Considering I spend time there and you don't, you don't know what you're talking about.

Also typical that she edited every part out where the Cop seemingly told her about the Flaws in her " Logic " and where she for sure acted even more retarded then in the rest of the Video.
So fucking obvious.

>sjw
>jew that says she cant get a job in media
>attention whore

guys dont give this bitch any attention,
thats what she wants, shes a fucking loser
a raid would only give her media coverage,

>i wouldnt be surprised if shes the one who posted this here

single mom with daddy issues. more news at 11.

>And I also know & am disgusted by the fact that HE didn't get arrested for chasing a white woman because he's a white man

But if he was black and arrested then it's racism? He's white and doesn't get arrested and that's sexism? Is there anything that's not problematic?

This women vs men thing is fucking creepy.

She must have a good lawyer. She intentionally mentions multiple times that "this is a protest" which shields her from IIED claims. What a bitch.

well, if nothing else, she's really good at playing the victim.

explain to me what "culture" imgur has

and how you children up/downvoting each others comments regarding the memes that are generated elsewhere (such as on4chan), somehow constitutes "discussion"?

imgur is a image hosting site.

you are too new and young to remember this, but it didnt even used to have the option to enter comments to the images.

>Mine wont post:
why not?

>Is there anything that's not problematic?
Anything can be made problematic, that's the beauty of it

Typical SJW logic.

>"there are not enough ethnic minority films in hollywood"
>someone makes a film about ethnic minorities
>"that's cultural appropriation you racist"

They are professional victims who all need a good hard slap

Here's your culture, famdragon

hhhhhhhh

Yes I know, it was made by a redditor as a one-stop-shop for hosting the images posted to reddit.

And times have changed.

>This women vs men thing is fucking creepy.

Dont call this Harpys Women, despite some shit Threads created by r9k loser on /pol there are many women who are the exact opposite.
I am married to one of that individuals.

i rest my case.

"Your review could not be posted.

Thanks for submitting a customer review on Amazon. Your review could not be posted to the website in its current form. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:"

Like I said, normal people.

Holy shit, that cop is a saint. I hope she does it again and is cited for disturbance.

>I stopped in front of his house called him a fucking racist and gave him the finger
>I didn't stop I just slowed down
>I "may" have used the f word
>I only used my freedom of action, it's in the consitutuion
>I only silently protested

Jesus fuck this lady can't even keep a fucking story together.

>He should be arrested for threatening me and harassment

>what do you mean I was being threatening and harassing him? HE'S A BIG UGLY REDNECK AND I'M ONLY 5 FEET THAT MEANS I CAN DO NO WRONG

>And times have changed.
yes.

now children can up/downvote each others "comments" on an image hosting site.

such discussion. wow. much culture.

>commits moral assault and breach of peace.
>Admits crime, scream at cop for not knowing the law.
>Gets out with an advice.

I wonder who is the priviledged one around here.

And still has the adacity of getting angry at the situation, wow.

High End Computer and Glas Fiber internet and that shit still loaded to slow to get me surprised....

then adhere to the following guidelines and post it faggot

>dogeposting in 2016

What self-respecting redneck drives an Audi?

im speaking to the noob in a language it will understand.

Damn. Cred Forumsiticians are so devious and clever.

Think what you want.

that was physically painful to watch. that cop seems like a total bro, even though she was squawking over him the whole time he still warns her that she's under surveillance at the guy's house and could get charged with harassment

i need to lie down now tho

There is definitely a movement of these kinds of women though. She sounds exactly like the Poo in the loo that harassed Hugh Mongus.

The real mindblowing tweet is that last one, I had to reread it a few times to make sure it really meant what I thought. She's disgusted because she *wasn't* arrested as she believes this is solely because she's white? Are you fucking kidding me?

According to her Facebook, she got a voice acting job later. So much for her proof.

>IM A HUNDRED AND TWO POUND WOMAN

She says this like 5 times, she's really adamant she's 102lbs. Methinks she's more like 120lbs

im glad you aren't range banned

>woman
Bullshit, that's fucking Corey Feldman being a cheeky cunt like usual

so what culture does imgur have

Reviews on amazon, regardless if they're negative or not, get the product more exposure and put on more "lists". I think the first threshold is 20 reviews. Styx did a video about it so I know it works that way for books at least.

The officer was starting to list things so i guess shes probably been doing this a while now. The homeowner just snapped. Also how did she gain 2lbs during the video?

Isn't it funny how these strong, independent womyn, who have no qualm attacking people default to the "I'm just a weak, defenseless woman" tactic when confronted?

See for yourself.

if you do Amazon reviews stick to 2 or 3 stars now it's looking too obvious and they'll shut us down

It's a bunch of autistic people that don't know the site was created to serve plebbit.

But the burden of proof is on you, famdragon.

Jesus that woman. The more sad part is that she has a son that is going to have massive mental problems down the road because of this psychopath.

Kek

her tumblr is pretty bad.

Is she for real? Is liveleak satire like Cred Forums? too funny

Actually it's not, he says it has no culture.

Burden of proof is on him.

>until a woman president shatters the glass ceiling
And it worked out so well for blacks, didn't it?

What a fucking cunt!
>I was only stopping for (stealing signs) yelling at a person I don't know (repeadedly) and flipping him off...
He is violating my rights by driving on the road he pays taxes for!

Based police, it's how they should act calm, he talked her dawn sooner but was funny.

I bet the skank put in social media too
>poor me!

Actually flipping someone off here, lands you a fist in your face very fast. That's the come here let's dance sign

Thanks.

Holy shit, that cop is a massive fucking bro.

You made the ridiculous claim that it has culture, so it's on you.

Learn how the burden of proof works. It's literally on the front page.

I was hoping he would say he was a Trump supporter and would she flip him off but I think that he would get in trouble for it.

I have seen.

You claimed I was wrong and that you are somekind of expert.

So Im asking you.

Yes.
They think up/downvoting images that are merely hosted there for use and discussion elsewhere, consitutes culture and discussion.

No doubt this person thinks they are some really famous, influential and popular named account on imgur.

kek, she horny

Of all sad words of tongue or pen.....

So she's a fucking hostess at some restaurant?

What a fucking loser cunt hahahaha

>ttp://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f2_1474514675

cunt drugged on meds?

read the one where she discovered her sons friends had discovered her tumblr/twitter back when she was without a biyfriend, unemployed and ranting, for years.

poor kid probably got a lot of shit for that.

She managed to turn this into an issue of freedom of speech, institutionalized racism, and feminism all at once, when the only real thing that happened was that she harassed a man on his private property.
Jesus.

lel nice, I thought from the start "she prob just needs some vitamin D"

I sometimes feel bad for cops that have to deal with this petty bullshit.

It's hard to believe this is real. This woman is the embodiment of everything wrong with feminism and liberalism and somehow still met a man long enough to pop out a kid.

I thought she just needed to have sex.

you can tell that cop is clearly a trump supporter lol

Playing the victim is part to become a Hardcore-Leftard.

western women

pic related, kek

I hope the copbro and trumpbro were laughin it up at her expense, I really do.

>vitamin D(ick)
come on waffle, wake the fuck up

This is why I love America.

>Muh men will always have the upper hand
>Muh shatter the glass ceiling.

Can we find out who the based cop is? I want to send the chief letters of praise.

If there's someone I can truly hate fuck it would be this bitch

Hey, man, his reply was autistic perfection. No need to rain on his parade

Some people ask why women were given the right to vote. I ask why they were given any rights at all?

This chicks mannerisms are all over the place. Is she on some type of drug or is she just a spastic retard?

I'm with you on that, I would love to hatefuck this cunt and she knows deep down she wants it just as bad.

>2016
>getting tricked

I'm woke af bru.

DO not CALL DCFS ON HER FOR CHILD ABUSE

>single mom too

Wow, is she also a coalburner too?

>blaspheming is not "the big ones"

fuck. it's 5:30am here kek

Probably a good idea, cos I dont doubt she will try to register a complaint with the police.

Bitches like this never give up.

She for sure now spends every waking hour plotting the demise of the guy she showed the finger to, and everyone involved in this.

>Holy fuck I could never be a cop. After getting interrupted for the 3rd time I would rip her out of that vehicle by her short ugly hair and smash her teeth out.

I am a cop, and I have learned a few techniques for shrill cunts.

I say this: "I have something I need to say. You are not letting me. Therefore, I must end this conversation."

And I walk away. And then, like a 4 year old child: "No, no, no, no, no!!!! I'll be good this time!!"

what's funny is they have to use a pic of hillary 40 years ago to try and make a hip shirt

After serving 12 years at the Bundeswehr i thought about moving to the USA, getting a Job as a Cop and live a happy Life.
Despite the possible odds of getting such a Job, i highly doubt i could deal with such creatures with the same patience like this Cop.

She's a kike, half of her family are lawyers, other half are in the financial industry.

yes.

confirmation of this is to be found deep in her twitter updates.

Bob cut is a middle aged sjw marker

PSA, this is literally every real Jewish woman, And is how the Jews aquire their power, their womyn are incredibly vocal and liberal, yet conservative to their own kind.

It's honestly probably not bad outside of CA and major cities elsewhere, but I would give it a gew years (assuming Germany exists for that long) until we can start working on the solution.

and she's an unemployed single mum that rants at cops and shouts abuse at random people on the street

Really making the family proud hen

No just the normal SJW behaviour although i see it as a medical condition.

>Despite the possible odds of getting such a Job, i highly doubt i could deal with such creatures with the same patience like this Cop.

The standards are not high.

I work with a dutchman for chrissake.

>Probably a good idea, cos I dont doubt she will try to register a complaint with the police.
she said she will
>Getting messages from racist misogynists who didn't like my video, oh boo hoo
I can't wait to file that #police report tmw

He dealt with it, inorder to avoid her escalating the issue against the man she had wronged.

A bitch like this can ruin your career.

Here's one of the rarest pepes of all time for giving me a laugh

make a comment a link to her retarded video?
no to obvious I think.

Kek make her suffer

Freaking psycho chick that dude could even use this as an argument. "I knew who that sick person is. She writes horrible book with her wishes to kill people"

Someone offer to fuck her if it'll shut her up

Women like this used to surprise me a few years ago. I'd see them acting in this manner, yelling at people, blaming everyone but themselves for their own actions, and I'd be appalled. Women, from my public school education, were caring and gentle creatures incapable of such actions.

Flash forward to 2016. Every single woman I meet has the feminist stick up their ass, but only to the level they deem necessary. Didn't get the job you wanted? Patriarchy. Sick of your personal appearance? Body shaming. Girl got the guy you were after? Unrealistic beauty standards. Marriage? Strong independent woman.

Outside of the "Submissive Asian Waifu" meme, are there any real women left? Every single woman I meet is almost identical to this woman, whether it be in demeanor or general beliefs.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID FUCKING CUNT

can't wait to see these triggered whores kill themselves after their queen gets curbstomped on election night

>muh i am a tough New Jersey/ New Yorker cliche

God that is so boring

It's hopeless man.

Cuts Like a Knife is a misleading title. This one lands like a hammer blow.” –Patton Oswalt, actor, writer, and Grammy-nominated comedian

Patton oswalt is a jew right?

>muh first amendment
holy fucking shit why do so many fucking americans not understand the very first fucking amendment in their own fucking constitution

it's so annoying it's not even funny

>open this link
>click preview book
>first line of the book is "God, this totally sucks."
>entire first paragraph is written in that annoying style liberals use with short self-obsessed sentences

WEEEEW
>Bowie
>Gay rights
>Star wars

(()) Must be happy.

I love when Trump infiltrates every day life.
Like the Trump-Grad photo.

She hates men because every one she chases abandons her or ignores her, kek

Here you go then.

It has people who use it regularly to discuss the images that are posted, ergo it has culture.

I could go on about usersub raids and the like but that'd be like explaining to normies what kek is.

You won't get it unless you spend time there, and even then it's only your interpretation.

FUCK YOU I SCREAMED LIKE A BITCH

fuckin hebrew tat.... oh shit

If there's anything positive to take from this video, it's how the officer handled himself. This is exactly how these people are supposed to perform their jobs. Educate the public on the laws in a professional manner. Don't share your opinions on those laws, just enforce, educate, and serve. This guy deserves a pay bump. Hopefully he doesn't get burnt out too soon, like most of the good ones.

>ability to lie and skew their own reality
So like self destructive meme magic?

he didnt need to say it lol, was known from all sides

I think 'redneck' is now just the term Jews interchangeably with "bad goy".

>men marry things like this
>worse, they impregnate them

i just don't understand it

Fuckin trump degenerates

Can you do anything besides stalk, harrass and assault people? You're fucking dangerous animals that need to be locked up

Not really, meme magic changes reality. What they're doing just changes it in their mind.

I didn't stick around for that.

No wonder hubby left her/shot himself.

white women destroyed our country

>rodham
>just like clinton
What a goinzidenze!

Alcohol and pure desperation. Dont expect to have the father look like the typical perfect Aryan example, for sure it was some other Jew.

You could tell he was from the way he held his tongue when she started flipping out about Trump and eventually went to "I'm not getting into a political debate with you". By saying that, it implies he's not on her side and someone as based as him could only possibly be a Trump supporter.

>It has people who use it regularly to discuss the images that are posted, ergo it has culture.

The images are HOSTED there, not posted.
The "regular discussion" you refer to, constitutes up/downvoting oneliners that are supposed to be amusing and witty quips.

Also, everyone is a namefag.

>I could go on about usersub raids and the like but that'd be like explaining to normies what kek is.
"Usersub raids".
Explain.

>You won't get it unless you spend time there, and
I've spent enough time there to know what I said is correct, and what you said is not.

>even then it's only your interpretation.
Oh, the "depends" argument.
Well I guess your view is just an interpretation then too. And as such, no more or less valid than mine.

You are a fking cancer.
I kindly ask you to fuck off our board, return to your "culture" and "regular discussion" on imgur.

This is attention whoring gone unchecked. Once the Internet stopped criticizing women for taking pictures of shit with them as the focus, they went wild. Remember, women are children and need to be constantly policed and educated by men to function correctly in society.

that may or may not have been me

>The images are HOSTED there, not posted.
>The "regular discussion" you refer to, constitutes up/downvoting oneliners that are supposed to be amusing and witty quips.
>
>Also, everyone is a namefag.

So you disagree with the culture, you've just admitted that it has it thanks.

You are a literal retard, i'd expect no less from a mongol rape baby,

Least you admit when you're wrong.

wtf i love cops now

wow that cop has nerves of steel
i don't know if i could've kept my calm in front of her

Can't blame the dudes for leaving though. This bitch is some seriously damaged goods

ALSO:

PREPARE FOR THE WEEWEST OF KEKS

LITERALLY NARSASISM THE BLOG^

Jesus christ how can people be this fucking stupid...

>men
no self respecting male would associate with that cock smoking coked up banshee
what you're thinking about is the cunt rags known as nu-males

>Woman in her forties using the word "hizzy"
People who grasp to current youth trends, to preserve their own youth, are honestly pathetic. Worse when it's a non-black using black slang. Her poor kid.

>She's white

She's just a crazy jew who believes that all goys should be subservient to her whims.

Fuck this cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=s9Vj5HGU4bo

Kekin over here

Find her sons twitter. I want to send him a link.

this is neither funny nor infuriating
its just sad
i really hope this sjw is just a trend and it won't grow up to be the usual around the world

you can also tell She's very bitter towards all men because of her split with her husband/boyfriend towards the end she starts showing her fucked up worldview, she sees everything as male/female and everything she views as bad (republicans, "racists ") is a male thing in her worldview

pic related, future Ben

No way I could properly express how much I hate this cunt.

Please let her suffer greatly.

she has that kind of face you see on all porn sites

The shit policemen have to go through every day, he lost half a hour with two idiots while he could've been out stopping people going over the speed limit or actually breaking the law.
The nice thing however is that the man probably explained the same thing to the guy so he's probably going to take all the footage of the cunt harassing him everyday and get a nice warrant against her for maximum salt.

You don't have the right to stalk, and harass people trump degen's.
Doesn't matter if the person you're doing it too, doesn't like your precious greedy jew lord.
It's wrong, it's against the law and it makes you a dangerous degenerate.
Stop

Anyone got any information on the police officer/station? We should all send in letters to the station praising this officer for his patience and exemplary professionalism

holy fuck... this only separates the sides more, if that's possible.

>it's against the law
it literally isn't though
what a waste of good digits on
>a fucking leaf

>You don't have the right to stalk, and harass people
Noone's doing that here, it's her who did that

New thread

>So you disagree with the culture, you've just admitted that it has it thanks.

I disagree that what you and I describe as happenin there, qualifies as culture. So no, nothing has been "admitted".

You are still wrong, and its hilarious and telling how you failed to respond to the other questions I put to you directly in my post.

You really should fuck off back to imgur (as if that is even a thing).

You are not welcome here.

Go be a namefag, in your "culture" and "discussion" there.

Is a Trump sign in your yard the new fiery cross?

>complaining about lack of a job
>while democrat is in office

"He was traveling at a high rate of speed... right behind me!" KEK!

>single mother
of fucking course

she's really lucky she didnt get her ass arrested. I kept waiting for "step out of the car maim."

LEO here.

Not sure if I'd have as much patience for her shit. I would have told her she either admits to what she did was wrong or she'll be ticketed for disorderly conduct.

You guys must have insane patience caused I would have slapped that bitch

On that front she is sorely mistaken...I can easily articulate a legitimate fear of bodily harm from a 5ft woman.

#cuntKick

>Don't worry.
>You'll see me again.
>Watering my lawn.
>Covered in Trump signs.
>In your rear view mirror.

The self entitled uppity white woman types are the worst. I'd rather deal with BLM anyday.

Cancer here
She didn't do nothing, a dangerous redneck started to stalk and tailgate her. Dumbass

Fug, my close acquantances don't even know the name of my son. What's wrng with most females in that they NEED too tell everyone EVERYTHING?