What is your stance on genetic engineering?

What is your stance on genetic engineering?

Maybe it can be used to turn googles into humans.

I'm sorry WHAT????

everyone will choose to have beautiful black children

Some of the best dams were made by genetic engineers. I like what they done in automobile technology too.

great

anyone who thinks otherwise is a clueless idiot

breed the master race.

Fucking summer new fag. Google is the word for ''nigger''. Fucking lurk moar before you post and you have to be in read mode for a year before you are allowed posting REEEEEEE

I prefer roody-poo

Genetic engineering is not a perfect science. There will be unforeseen consequences, especially in the engineering of plants and crops that will pollinate other non altered plants.

Producing higher yields of crops instead of higher quality does not mean it's better. Crops shouldn't be engineered because it can't be controlled.

I don't like it

As we know the government and (((elites))) will only use it for nefarious purposes that end up hurting us all in the long run

>Crops shouldn't be engineered because it can't be controlled.

then we should bio-engineer your fucking leaf

anyway, space is the answer, we bio-engineer plants and animals we take to space, make all the weird experiments there

But what if it turns out to be next big step? Just like the computer revolution changed the world. Shit would be cash.

all for it

i await the coming singularity technologies

we just need to make sure that the christians and other religious nuts don't pass laws to disrupt progress

It's terrible. Rulers will replace the people with dumb non violent zombies. Just like how Europe is replacing their population with insane muslims.

And do you wear your tinfoil hat outside as well ?

What step could you possibly want from it? Niggers with blonde hair pretending to be white? Chinks making brain dead humans to harvest organs? Chinks making half self aware humans to carry out slave labor? Elites engineering their children to be super geniuses while you're a starved pleb on some vegan diet?

How naive are you

>Le singularity meme
Yeah I really want to be plugged into (((Facebook))) on a round the clock basis

If you bio-engineer a leaf, we win.

Hello shill

All for it. Full speed ahead.

If we can think up a better solution to any problem, why not? I want sick DLC organs

why not plug yourself into pol in an around the clock basis?

>started 8 hors ago
>in the autumn
>calls people newfag and summerfag
I fucking hate facebookfags!

All for it. I want kids, but I don't want to spread my blackness. Win-win.

DLC organs reminded me of Repo: The genetic opera.
Do not want my new shiny liver reposed.

>read mode for a year before you are allowed posting
>Implying that only one year would give someone the knowledge on how not to shitpost.

On the topic of your post, I can understand why he didn't know the newest meme, it did only start yesterday.

>when you miss the newest meme because you were out being a normie last night.

I personally am for it so long as it is used on lesser beings: animals and plants, with most being made nonreproductive as not to taint or destroy the native life. With how slippery the slope always is as well as the consequences of a fall would be, I would completely be against anything used on any possible human life. If we need to stop diseases or control genetic traits in human being, the old fashion way of eugenics should be used. Cull the weak, and breed for the healthly, smart, strong, talented, civil, and genetically unique.

But actually tainting the native life has some interesting possibilities.
For example a mosquito that is immune to malaria and the immunity gene is dominant. So we release a large number of these guys in nature and after a few generations BOOM malaria no longer has a carrier and dies out. The gene itself does not effect the mosquito in any other way so why not do it ?

It's going to happen, but I am against it, just because it's the kind of thing where it's impossible to determine outcome after a few generations, and once we start (which we will) it will be impossible to quit.
I just think of that Russian project where they have been domesticating foxes, and how we have been selectively breeding dogs forever. In Foxes, the trait (timidity) we desired turned out to be linked to other traits we didn't notice untIl a few generations in, like color. With dogs, we breed them for the physical traits we like, but the end up with breeds like Yorkies, pugs, and Bulldogs, who are prone to respitory problems, and German shepard's, prone to tumors, Labradors, prone to hip problems, etc.

We are playing with shit we can't fully control, which is pretty standard for humanity, but I don't want to fuck with the life of another human being like that. It's too much responsibility

Actively looking into it. Nature is an arms race and I want the nuclear option.

Good thing if it's just used to make superfoods, like giant tomatoes or rice that yields 300% more than it's un-modified cousins.

Bad if you start getting into Eugenics.

Only to be used in situations that would otherwise cause death or lifetime suffering. We will talk again about if GM crops are okay or not, but I'm leaning on not.

>public discussion is lacking
t. Kurzegesat

No, no it's not. Virtually everyone intelligent agrees with my sentiment and views modifying the human genome or the genomes of organisms that live symbiotic to humans as abhorrent.

This is literally what will happen, or the reverse, if you could arbitrarily modify humans.

So simply eradicating Down syndrome genes in the embryo is worse than terminating the pregnancy ?

Race doesn't exist anymore
We'd have a eugenics war and either genetic engineering will be banned or those who aren't modified will become second class citizens as they can't keep up with the modified.

The number of people experimented on will not go from 0 to literally everyone will it? They will be isolated.

That's gene therapy.

Eugenics is fiddling with genes to make us exceed human norms. To genetically engineer a Super-Human.

eradicating the people with downs works too. i mean now or 5 years from now its all the same

If you like hormonal imbalance then sure

Down syndrome is caused by a 3rd copy of the 21 chromosome. You could alter thr genes but you cant just pluck out the entire thing.

Abortion is basically the only fix

Fucking yes.

>inb4 i am legend

If it's good enough for the Annunaki, it's good enough for me.

>What is your stance on genetic engineering?

Currently used by the "Elite" to genetically engineer a "Better" slave race.

Because of COURSE only the ultra rich are ever going to have access to these new technologies.

mebbe we cud get catgrls frm gentic mods

This guy has got ideas.

It's cheating, genes should be selected naturally through struggle

It will be a tool for (((them))) to sneak in and spread their genes whilst hiding their big noses.

>It's cheating, genes should be selected naturally through struggle

But the environment has been engineered because of (((Reasons))) to select for genes that make humans better slaves.

Natural selection doesn't give you genes that are "Superior", it gives you genes that are better adapted to your environment.

And if your environment rewards blind obedience, that is what evolution selects for.