AMERIKKKKA

How will Liberals fix the racially, and economically divided country?

Other urls found in this thread:

fee.org/articles/seattles-minimum-wage-hike-didnt-help-low-wage-workers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mass suicide

They won't.

mo money for dem progroms

By killing faggots like you.

Hang obama

With more racial and economic divide.

/thread

Less radicalism, less emphasis on social policies.

Kill the islams

Mass exodus

Like they always do: by dividing it even more and claiming to fight for specific "oppressed" groups to get more of those delicious minority votes.

OP here. Not trolling, just srsly asking because of the series of events happening this year from racial unrest and terrorist attacks.

I'm a liberal and I think something like this would work.

>restore Clinton era tax rates
>raise the minimum wage to 12-15/hr
>paid family leave
>free community college and universal pre-K
>expand Obamacare, public option
>ban private prisons
>commute sentences of non-violent offenders
>focus on rehabilitation instead of incarceration for drug users
>legalize marijuana
>demilitarize the police and focus on community policing
>body cams, body cams, body cams
>more programs like my brother's keeper

By electing somebody who wants to mend the rift, not profit from it politically. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK MAGA MEANS?

Which party held the presidential office this past year? You know, the office responsible for setting foreign policy.

>raising the minimum wage

fee.org/articles/seattles-minimum-wage-hike-didnt-help-low-wage-workers/

>demilitarize the police and focus on community policing
>body cams, body cams, body cams

Oh God its Obama's hearts and minds in Afghanistan all over again.

Brother's keeper is a good call though. Strong role models for kids that are at risk of becoming gang members is probably the best way to help them.

2/10 bait had me until

>demilitarize police and focus on community policing

In non-lawyer speak, you mean "let the niggers and spics run rampant and do what they want"

So taxes taxes taxes for mo money fo dem programs while letting out felons like fraudsters, thieves, and pimps (all non violent offenders!) for an under-equipped police force to deal with. Did you weep when they sent in a robot with a bomb to kill that cop killing nigger in Dallas?

Jesus christ, you're a genuine living, breathing parody of a liberal. I had to laugh when 'legalize weed' was one of the most important ideas that came to your mind when asked 'how do we heal America's division'.

Get a haircut, hippy.

>>body cams, body cams, body cams
Police are already wearing more body cams you dumb nigger and it hasn't made a bit of difference other than more shots being in frame. Niggers just want free shit with no responsibility or accountability.

More money more programs. The only leftist response.

i hate you nigger lovers.

Hillary2016