youtube.com/watch?v=04qFmNQrWkU
youtube.com/watch?v=iNSvUwR21lo
youtu.be/nrw3qLpGQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=ivw1BDLpdaw
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
a.pomf.cat/zvuoby.pdf
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mega.nz/index.html#!rYhDWJSI!XoYkEtvWph2j4HlD8BAEsFRNZqsJtbj43H4fS_Mswww
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-
who.is/whois/combetta.com
iflscience.com/editors-blog/harvard-study-policy-issues-nearly-absent-in-presidential-campaign-coverage/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=ivw1BDLpdaw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gonna be crying more tears of stone.

This is it, lad. And right before the debates, too. Praise Kek.

It starts at 10:00 AM right?

I thought that was today...

Does it? Fuck I've been up all night I need to sleep

Wait is he actually getting questioned again??

Someone give us an exact date and time.

my body is ready
already have chips and beer for it

Where the fuck have you been?

Do you even browse Cred Forums

Yeah, that shit is today at 10am, not tomorrow.

oversight.house.gov/hearing/examining-preservation-state-department-records-2/

It's a continuation of the first hearing.

Not sure whether he'll just plea the 5th over and over again, or spill the beans.

Same here, the Google riots kept me up.

yiff

I come here everyday. I knew they said his immunity was no longer applicable but I thought it would be a while before they actually question him again.
This is excellent.

Time to make myself some coffee

Yiff!

>google paul combetta
>still only reddit threads and right-leaning sites report on it

How is this possible?

>Holy shit I didn't know it was so late/early in the morning, I meant to post this before bed.

is there any counter to pleading the fifth?

would we just have to find enough criminal evidence without his testimony or something

youtube.com/watch?v=tV6q9LOubfc

?
paul combetta is white

So basically if he pleads the 5th, then what ?

Nothing can happen

FBI already refused to go after Hillary

Congress has no power but to bitch and moan unfortunately. Congress can't make the FBI do anything and they can't make the FBI arrest one of their own. And they can't make Loretta Lynch do anything. The system has been rigged very cleverly to bypass checks and balances

Imagine the headlines,
>Known Sexual Deviant Claims Clinton Complicit in Illegal Email Deletion (she wasn't)

>then what

>That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government

FBI could indict Both Lynch and Comey, wait until Clinton wins the election if she does, and immediately start impeachment.

>Implying we need the FBI to go after Hillary

We just need Rowdy Gowdy and Yodelin' Teetotalin' Chaffetz to blow her campaign wide open.

If he pleads the fifth, I hope they start reading his fan fiction to him. Imagine his face when that shit ends up in the Congressional Records.

Kek

Feels like I've seen a dozen of these threads this year. Yet nothing of consequence has happened.

So I doubt anything will happen this time either.

How many hour left?

Good one

Literally Congress's only option is to stage a military coup but Obama currently has all his SJW bitch boys as generals and working the DHS.

If I'm wrong, feel free to let me know. But as far as I can tell Congress is absolutely powerless in this scenario we are in.

Don't forget

the Clintons can and will get away with anything, including murder.

what kind of power does the oversight committee have though? do they just ask questions or can they take actual actions

Nothing will happen. He will just laugh nervously and act amazed at how much of a coincidence the posts were. Then he will plead the 5th. The leftists have turned the US government into Brazil-tier. Hillary's posse can do literally whatever they want.

Are Rowdy Gowdy and Chaffetz the most based men in office right now?
They seem to be the only ones willing to pursue the truth with any kind of conviction.

There's a couple hundred people at least that should be immediately indicted for treason if Trump gets elected. This whole thing is really fucking sad and most normies are oblivious.

I don't know for sure, I'm no lawyer, but If I understand things correctly I think they may be able to get him to talk given the threat of prosecution.

He was given immunity under the presumption that he was going to provide everything he knew to the FBI. He didn't provide any of this information about posting on reddit to the FBI, which was extremely relevant, therefore he explicitly lied to them. For that reason, I believe his immunity can be null'd and voided, and they can prosecute him for his involvement in the whole situation. That threat, of course, might be enough to get him to squeal. Then again, the threat of one of the Clinton's shadow operatives committing suicide for you, might be a bigger threat.

This is what's going to happen.

hurr praise kek hurr cartoon frogs hurr dank memes lel xD

fucking kill yourself seriously

The threads were for recovering and archiving evidence. Today is when Congress presents that evidence.

FBI isn't going to indict their own director wtf are you talking about and neither are they the DOJ when Loretta Lynch and Comey have each other's backs

This wouldn't be a problem if the people would pay attention and take an interest in the doings of the government. Too many people are quite comfy as sheep.

unless there was something the internet sleuths missed I can't imagine everyone walking away from this.

That reddit post is some pretty damning evidence that someone intentionally sought to alter state department emails (federal property) and ordered Combetta to do so. After congress had demanded all emails be turned over.

remember Comey said that what Clinton did was illegal, but since the FBI couldn't find any proof of intent they didn't indict.

There would have to be something, or some sort of spin they can use to explain away that reddit post.

Otherwise someone should be fucked. Remember the 5th amendment implies a crime happened, otherwise you wouldn't exercise the right.

Well it doesn't exactly imply a crime happened... but it's the same reasoning when someone lawfully refuses a search.

Yeah, sure, it's their right, but nobody really exercises it unless they have something to hide. Meaning there is usually something there, if someone tries hard enough to find it.

TWO HOURS
>TWO HOURS
TWO HOURS

GET HYPE

HES IN A CORNER. PLEADING 5 WONT GET HIM OUT. LETS HOPE HILLARY DIDNT SECRETLY DRUG HIM TO IMPEDE PROGRESS.

@jasoninthehouse
GET HIS ASS

2 hours before another kekfest
youtube.com/watch?v=CaZeNjmzhCE

So will Hillar'ys hitmen kill him before then?

No, I mean Congress can start impeachement proceedings for non oversight departments or excercise oversight in the others
Indict was the wrong word

I have no clue why some of you are so pessimistic about this.
He was given immunity because he was assumed to be telling the truth. He is now proven to have committed perjury and will be under threat of prosecution.
Either he saves his own ass by testifying and giving proof on Clinton, or he gets prosecuted for something Clinton had him do- either way this looks awful for Hillary.
That said the media won't cover it so I guess it doesn't matter.

We the executive branch has established a monarchy. They can't do anything. We keep saying it over and over, that the leftist oligarchs are LITERALLY untouchable, but you newfags refuse to believe it. They can do whatever they want, and they will always get away with it.

Can you not just revoke someones right to pleb the 5th when you KNOW they're guilty?

Like that shit is so stupid

He's a weak man, you can see it in his eyes and the way he carries himself
He never wanted any of this, but was caught up in Clitton's fantasy world and enjoyed being close to power
His redshit posts show how out of his depth he was
Sooner or later, I think he will crumble (or Arkancide)

Nothing can actually happen, can it?

They can't FORCE him to talk.

if you know theyre guilty you dont need to use them as a witness

>Remember the 5th amendment implies a crime happened, otherwise you wouldn't exercise the right.

>well it doesn't exactly imply a crime happened... but it's the same reasoning when someone lawfully refuses a search.

>Yeah, sure, it's their right, but nobody really exercises it unless they have something to hide. Meaning there is usually something there, if someone tries hard enough to find it.

You sound like a commie my man.

Reposting while we wait:

9/13/2016

>9/13/2016 FULL VIDEO: Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmVMXW7Hno

>Chairman Chaffetz Opener - Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=o10tb_YsFJE

>Chairman Chaffetz Q&A - Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=h-krSO8m2zQ

>Chairman Chaffetz on Bryan Pagliano's Absence
youtube.com/watch?v=AfMAcQB1jKA

>Rep. Jordan - Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=VgAUkG4pgAk

>Chairman Chaffetz on Setting up Clinton's Email Server
youtube.com/watch?v=owU5Q9csmD8

>Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=qz64h0yqG4c

9/12/2016

>9/12/2016 FULL VIDEO: Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=ff9s7m-UpXk

>Chairman Chaffetz Opening Statement - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0lVlLtTLgQ

>Chairman Chaffetz Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=-P7WRVai7jo

>Trey Gowdy Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=RLDf0FWPYjY

>Rep. Meadows - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJVBbE6Rsg

>Rep. Gosar - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=04qFmNQrWkU

>Rep. Jordan - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=iNSvUwR21lo

#ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmm

>I plead the fifth

>Mr. Herring
>red herring
Can'tMakeThisShitUp.jpg

The implication of pleading the 5th doesn't matter.

I'm talking about the fact that the DOJ and Comey have each other's backs and Congress cant do shit about it but bitch and complain. The public can bitch and complain too but when has that ever caused the government to change their mind. People will just deal with the shit they are handed.

So unless there is some alternative way for Congress to arrest and prosecute these people and bypass the FBI and DOJ I don't see it happening

Impeach Comey? Or impeach Lynch?

But how could they without hard proof they both broke the law?

This guy is a doosh and I doubt that he had any concerns about his anonymity when he did all this. This being said, I am 100% sure that there are digital traces to confirm that the blebbit- poster is him, all you would need to no is to follow them.

youtu.be/nrw3qLpGQwI

how long fags?

>"Pleading the Fifth" is a colloquial term for invoking the privilege that allows a witness to decline to answer questions where the answers might incriminate him, and generally without having to suffer a penalty for asserting the privilege.

As the ID says, shhh.

>We keep saying it over and over, that the leftist oligarchs are LITERALLY untouchable

your a babby so I understand.

Watergate.
Bill Clinton lying under oath.

I'm not saying it'd be fucking easy but the system was specifically designed so people in power pulling this shit can be stopped, if there are good people willing to try hard enough to stop them.

Your pessimism is part of the reason why this shit continues in the first place. It does nothing but sap energy.

I hope he doesn't slip and fall and crush his throat with a barbel

The house has the technical authority to confine persons only for contempt. If they're caught bullshitting too hard, they could technically confine Comey/Combetta/Lynch in contempt.

1 hour 53min

If Combetta testifies that Clinton was complicit, this could be taken as evidence of a coverup, thus impeachment trials or at least hearings, or it would show serious ineptitude on Comey and Lynch's part. Being in a non oversight department, I suppose it would make it difficult to do anything short of impeachment, but they could put the stupidity out in the open, and it's only a matter of time before they are replaced.

Just under 2.5 hours

[spoiler]Na mit gondolsz miért...[/spoiler]

>especially with both hands duct taped behind his back in the welded shut trunk of a car.

He has been caught in a lie though. He doesn't have to say anything further to be charged with that particular crime.

>I think they may be able to get him to talk given the threat of prosecution.

you honestly think he wouldnt want to rather be prosecuted rather than end up mysteriously dead?

What if they go all "We decide not to show the evidence, fuck you".

The guy is going to lock himself in a bag in a bathtub then mutilate himself

KeK is with us.

>people think this guy is going to spill the beans and possibly go to jail for life.

This guys i gonna stay quiet and he's probably being paid big bucks to do so.

They'd all be held in contempt of court if they don't respond to a subpoena.

maybe we need to give KeK a sacrifice of sorts

the link

I don't understand how someone with immunity is allowed to plead the 5th. Isn't that the whole point of immunity? To compel testimony?

>go to a cushy white collar prison
>die in a mysterious gym accident
hmm

>Stay quiet
>Go to jail for life or get murdered
>Spill the beans
>Possibly eliminate Hillary's campaign, get Witness Protection

Clinton's enemies are usually killed BEFORE they can testify. If he shows up and spills it, Congress can keep him safer than he is now that the Reddit thing has hit MSM.

you understand that he's done for right?
what he did on reddit proved INTENT, he is done.
the whole case was dropped because they "couldn't" prove Hillary's intent. Well, there it is and now she's finished.

just another pointer, that we live in some shitty sitcom

Kek, i asked for this

So technically they could just do that?

Considering how much is at stake here, it doesn't seem impossible.

He won't sing. Even if he does, they can say he's lying or wasn't authorized to do it

>4:57
>If I have to correct the record, I'd like to correct it
kek

>implying they would pay him instead of just killing him

Oh god somebody please email the congressional offices with this, stat

THIS it's a catch 22, either he admits to guilt and is immune, or he pleads the 5th and breaks immunity allowing them to prosecute him.

Which would prompt what, a court case of some kind to determine the truth?

As long as he doesn't start lifting before it starts.

>just another pointer, that we live in some shitty sitcom
This seems possible.

I don't think anything will come from it but I hope it hurts Hillary somehow. Fuck that creepo numale faggot anyway.

burgers, will this be live?

everyone should read this:

>pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

it goes over some fucking magic summoning shit saying if a lot of people believe something will happen and put that faith behind a symbol(frog) then it will

it's crazy but just try and explaining some of the things in the article.

a fucking song from 30 years ago with a frog on the cover doing literal magic with the letters PEPE below it.

I said it before, this is how religions start.

They technically could, yes, but they would be indefinitely detained.

Yeah, our justice system is known for it's speed. Especially when American royalty is on trial. Any case would take forever to start, or never see the light of day. Sorry, I'm just the eternal Eeyore. I want to believe

I was wondering how this worked as well.

It's still funny how Katica found more info than the FBI, or least more than they revealed.

Our justice system is a joke.

Yes. I'll remake the thread when this hits bump limit (Which at this rate, should be just in time).

nice nice see you folks at 10

>i want to usurp our justice system and give the government the power to punish citizens without a chance to defend themselves as long as it benefits my narrow interpretation of what's right and wrong: the post

ye

Honestly he seems too dumb to make the connection (re: mysterious deaths). Very unlikely the kind of guy to believe in "conspiracy theories", unless he was overtly threatened.

This guy ashit. ASHIT! Give us a sign Kek, what will happen?

The person conducting the narrative basically will give a damning speech and the person getting interviewed won't refute it.
It doesn't give them anything they can use though.

If checked, bombshell.

My money's on Hillary getting indicted, Obama having to step in and pardon, and that halving her voter turnout.

Are you kidding me? You don't think plebbit keeps track of IP addresses?

>Kj7kJ3W2
>J3W2
>JEWS
Kek is trying to tell us something

So will Paul be in this one? I know his bosses or whatever they are (Platte river networks) will be questioned. Did they call him this time as well or will he be questioned some other time?

Democrats talk about Charlotte, the Furfag looks uncomfortably around whilst pleading the fifth. Cred Forums goes into meltdown. Chaffetz begins his line of questions...

duh he will obviously feel overwhelmed by all that he caused and will suicide by shooting himself in the back of his head twice

He in particular is questioned, IIRC. It's his posts/email/actions that blew a hole in the "no intent" argument.

>Kek Jews

Woah. It got me thinking. All this vicious agresive rhetoric aimed at Trump. Could it be they are preparing ground for coup when Trump gets elected?

Car crash on the way to the hearing.

Congress is red controlled and the state with the most military influence is Texas.

oh boy

hory shet

NOOOOOOOO
YOU FUCKING AMERILARD

Confirmed

do you realize what the fuck you just did

Mr. Combetta what exactly does "yiff" mean?

what have you done...

SHIT

Nah, hes safe.

No, nothing to see here. Move along, citizen

REEEEEEEEEE, god fucking dammit

the power to make lots of noise and publicly bring every dirty detail out bit by bit but chaffetz gowdy and maybe sessions and cruz are the only ones with enough balls to do it

We must combine our meme magic and pray to kek so that this is asked in the trial.

Sorry to be a dipshit but I haven't been keeping up with these developments, could someone please fill me in?

What I have gathered is:
>Hillary gets indicted to what is essentially high treason by the FBI
>Supplied heavily censored email records which is allowed due to clearance bullshit
>Gets off because FBI is bought/don't want their entire family to have lifting accidents

And Now:
>Reddit degenerate takes a break from writing his extreme futa romance/scat novel to ask how a secretary of state would hypothetically alter emails is he or she were hypothetically currently facing indictment for high treason
>Someone manages to make a connection that romance novelist is working in some capacity for Hillary and a new sort of hearing is being held

Is that about right? Also who made the connection that stonetear was a Hillary worker and what exactly did he do for Hillary besides create bedtime reading material for her.

Also I know Hill's first hearing was by the FBI, is it still them questioning Combetta? And finally is this likely to have legal repurcussions for Hillary or is it more that proving his guilt will show everyone that she did fuck up and just got away with it?

>dat leg

Ya blew it

how

Cruz is too bitter. He'd rather see Hillary elected tbqh.

So it's two hours away right?

>thanks Hillary
My digits will make sure he's going to squeal at the trial and bring Clinton administration and her down once and for all!

Rollfags ruin yet another thread

Here you go user. This is what people should be reading.

a.pomf.cat/zvuoby.pdf

Yes

Mickey Mouse level Exchange Engineer

We need Four Fours (4444) to override that car crash poster in less than two hours.

As shitty as the non indictment was, I still do have a shred of faith in Comey. He could have just said 'we wont indict' and left that day, but instead spent 15 minutes detailing her crimes and then detailing them further in the hearing that followed, basically telling everyone why she should not be anywhere near the Oval Office and doing so with extreme gusto. I do believe he wants her to hang, but unless there was evidence that was both beyond bulletproof and available to the public via leaks before the decision came down, he would have been buried by all the higher ups. I know the leaked emails were pretty damning on their own, and I agree the intent thing was bullshit in its purest form, but I think he just needed that one extra bit of evidence to get a firm handle.

Right now this furfag can straight up reopen the investigation as long as he doesnt go full muh 5th on everything. And since the only thing missing from the original investigation was more intent than what was already there, that would lead to an indictment. I fully expect the 5th will be invoked a gorillion times at the hearing though, but it would be nice if he takes her out.

Lynch can get fucking Lynched though holy shit, her at the hearing was the most disgraceful thing I've ever seen.

6 minutes left

>w..w..well..i... Uh

>Answer the question, it cant be any harder than the ones we have asked already.

>y..yiff..yiffing is...uh.
>spaghetti falls out of his pocket
>you know....knots

>Knots? As in ship travel? Tying my shoes?

>oh..oh god... Uh... Theres...um...a fetish for...people that...um

>A fetish? Like some kind of collectible super natural object?

>Y..yeah...its... Its BadDragon

>tfw know the original.

>Democrats talk about Charlotte

Tfw you don't need repeating numerals to confirm this.

wait, there's two books on meme magic?
I knew of Art of Memetics, which one's better

Please get her fucking indicted I can't take this shit anymore

>A fetish? Like some kind of collectible super natural object?

Oh, he'd just be torturing the guy at that point.

>Also who made the connection that stonetear was a Hillary worker
See pic, comment from the Hill article

>and what exactly did he do for Hillary besides create bedtime reading material for her.

>Hillary is ordered to release her emails
>At this point, they become evidence in addition to property of the US
>Idiot goes on reddy the very next day and asks publicly how he can tamper with them
>everyone tells him he should not do it, because it is a F E L O N Y

>Also I know Hill's first hearing was by the FBI, is it still them questioning Combetta?

No, this House committee on oversight and Government reform.
Ted "Rowdy" Gowdy and Jason "Shark" Chaffetz have an axe to grind, and they are very much pissed.

>to have legal repurcussions for Hillary or is it more that proving his guilt will show everyone that she did fuck up and just got away with it?

FBI director comey did not want to prosecute, because she was only "negligent", and did not have intent.
(the neglicence shit is enough to put anyone else in federal prison)

This is proof that someone told Combetta to alter evidence, and my guess is it was same person who paid for his travel and legal fees (Hillary)

also, is anyone interested in a MEGA collection of pepes? there's like 2154 pepes in it

I haven't heard of the other one, this one's worth about $600 on amazon though.

there's already this (image)

Hook me up

To be honest, wouldn't it actually be better if he (god forbid) was actually killed off by Hillary's crew? If he talks he's just going to take the fall and the MSM will spin it into Hillary still not having anything to do with emails, but if he did conveniently died in an (((accident))) then it would fuel conspiracy theories and get more people on Trump's train.

Remember lads,
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni

With the amount of evidence that we have and I guarantee you that Combetta knows we have, Combetta will probably sing like a bird. I hope he's in protection right now, otherwise he might not even make it to the hearing.

he's just gonna plead fifth again

The fix it in. The fbi didn't want to find that stuff.

Thanks for the erudite answers user, much appreciated

What's that from?

Immunity is gone.

Nice, reverse image search Amerifriend.

notice anything in pic related?

mega.nz/index.html#!rYhDWJSI!XoYkEtvWph2j4HlD8BAEsFRNZqsJtbj43H4fS_Mswww

I'd be down. I'm also looking for some BTC to buy another hard drive, but I think I'll have better luck getting the pepes.

Oh, and as far as THIS FAGGOT is concerned:
I'm appealing to Kek for Combetta to make it to trial and squeal on Hillary.

He's literally going to jail for the rest of his life if he pleads the fifth.

I don't think he's going to look so smug as he looks at the cameras with thousands watching and knowing his sexual fantasies.

Kek.

Also fug I didn't roll properly but am still banking on the trail actually leading to indictment.

posted the link here

Yes you retard, that makes pleading the fifth even much more relevant.

if he says anything he'd incriminate himself.

do you even understand your own constitution?

>A FUCKING FURRY is going to grilled live for an audience of millions
You can't make this shit out

Ah I was auto-directed to amazon.cuck, still.

The fifth only stops him from testifying against himself, and only if prosecution is on the table. So there are two ways you can go. You can gather enough evidence to nail him anyway, or you can give him immunity from prosecution and force him to testify.

The problem right now is nobody knows what he was given immunity from, excel the ag and himself. So nobody knows if his prior usage of the fifth was legitimate or not. Additionally, new evidence has shown up in the public, that we don't know was included in prior investigations.

You see true.

What the fuck is happening?
Are these books legit?

I assumed because I saw immunity was gone without a source Cred Forums was full of shit and ignored all further mention of it.

Did it actually happen?

One hour. Hes there already. No wreck.

Avaunt, heretic

That just gives him even more reason to plead the fifth.

Last time they were arguing that he couldnt plead the fifth because he already had immunity.

look inside

What are the Google riots? Mootycucks up to no good with his band of merry transmen?

Reddit had to give up the registration email. Pleading the fifth won't do anything, as the evidence to lock him away for life is already solid.

Couldn't he just say the VIP wasn't Clinton? They have no proof he was talking about her right?

>Well it doesn't exactly imply a crime happened
Asking for advice on how eliminate evidence that is the subject of a federal investigation, is a federal crime.

Absolutely.

No it doesn't. He can't plead the fifth because his immunity is gone from lying and disrupting evidence.
If he pleads the fifth he quite literally goes to jail. If he sings like a bird then HRC's campaign will be fucked and he might get witness protection.

>Saint Obamas Momjeans

New pol meme to make Google=nigger

It is from the same place, from which that photo originated. turkey turist grill

Who is this and why should I care?

"What other "VERY VIP" were you trying to alter emails for Mr.Combetta and why? Can you provide proof of this?"

Yes. I never thought I'd be championing a republican, let alone someone from Utah.

Checked. Kek speaks in tongues.

Starts at 10 Eastern, bud. It's an hour and 40 mins away.

not funny forced meme

>If he pleads the fifth he quite literally goes to jail. If he sings like a bird then HRC's campaign will be fucked and he might get witness protection.
I thought the only traction this story has had was an article on breitbart? Or have I missed developments?

"VERY VIP" that the general pubic would know about BTW?

...and Brussels few days later, if i remember correctly

If they gave him immunity to begin with it means either they had something on him already or he was going to tell them about a crime he committed, both scenarios have those crimes ignored to get a bigger fish

The main part I'm confused about is why the fuck he plead the 5th when the immunity should have made that irrelevant.

>Who is this?
Paul Combetta. More specifically, the "IT guy" that deleted all of Hillary's emails.

>Why should I care?
He got caught by us, reddit, etc. and we did the investigation that FBI couldn't. He is now going to the hearing and will probably bring HRC's campaign down.

the key to ruining clinton

How is it that I know your justice system better than you do? Yes, he can plead the fifth again.

You're not forced to incriminate yourself just because new evidence surfaced.

To add a bit more to this, from what I gathered, pic related was the spark that was needed to bring everything together.

The whole exchange may have been overlooked but for the following discovery from "Katica" linking Paul Combetta to the "stonetear" user name. In the post below, this administrator notes that he's "extremely grateful to Paul Combetta" who can be reached at "[email protected]."

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-

There are a fuckton of stories about this online. Search "combetta" in google & look at the news section and see what you get. If I remember correctly, washington post & the hill are two of the major ones that have made articles about this.

There's also this pastebin with all of the information we have collected, copypasta'd to the congressmen when this was first developing and then directly linked later on:

pastebin.com/XuJpPFni

We have evidence of EVERYTHING.

The reddit poster StoneTear is most definitely Paul Combetta. Paul Combetta was one of two people in charge of managing Hillary's emails and personal ""private"" server. Paul Combetta has already admitted to using BleachBit to destroy Hillary's missing emails, later claiming he shouldn't have done it. When faced with answering for why before a committee, the DOJ granted him and the other man immunity, and when asked any questions all they did was avoid answering by pleading the fifth.

So what are the facts?
>Reddit user StoneTear asked how to modify email data for a recognisable VIP client in July 2014 on reddit
>same time Hillary was asked to fork over emails (post-subpoena, pre-delivery)
>Reddit user StoneTear also posted about other things such has his vehicle when having car problems, and address when dog went missing
>dog is same dog seen with photos of Paul Combetta
>address and vehicle match up on google maps
>therefore StoneTear=Paul
>Paul Combetta was operating under Hillary Clinton in July 2014

This is as close to a smoking gun as you're going to get.

Again, he CAN plead the fifth again. But there is evidence against him that proves he did all of this. He would be better off trying to ruin Clinton's campaign & getting witness protection than he would trying to plead the fifth.

Do any of you fags know how to make twitter bots?

I had an idea of making one that just shitpost pepes all day in the top hashtags. Could that be done?

A better correction; he CAN, but it doesn't mean he SHOULD.

Hello shitposting serb.

If he flips on Hillary they will kill him or threaten any family he has. He will take perjury charges and serve his prison time rather than incriminate Hillary.

hello.

Then you phrase it as "he shouldn't plead the fifth", not "he can't plead the fifth".

If he has immunity he should talk
If he doesn't have immunity anymore than it's a different matter that what the FBI was looking into. Remember they limited the scope like blinders on a horse.

so if he pleads 5th again, what senate actions could follow?

ayyyy
PRAISE KEK

he's a cornered animal now.

who.is/whois/combetta.com

registered to [email protected]

>They won't kill his family anyway.

Thank you based serb

Already had immunity, thought he got away, didn't he?

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

>& getting witness protection
I doubt if that happened he wouldn't be getting protection. Also Killing his family would be too suspicious.

He's fucked basically. There's evidence against him.

What is a Pepe

If the evidence is already there, it shouldn't matter if he talks or not. You can be found guilty without saying a word.

>so if he pleads 5th again

Doesn't matter because there's enough evidence to prosecute him already

>tfw we failed to save Commie's family

well 1 hour to go, and we'll see

Nothing

But what user is arguing is that the surfaced evidence will be enough to get him convicted. I'm sure he'll be offered something lucrative by the DNC to shut up and spend a couple of years in some easy prison.

Have we gone too far?

The only way to get king obongo to act is to threaten 'muh legacy'. Congress should constantly tie this boat anchor, Lynch, Clinton, Comey all to Obama.

Cool

Keep me posted when something actually happens with him

our worst case scenario: he says he was directed to do it, but he was talked out of it by reddit, he gets light punishment for intent and tampering with evidence by deleting his posts.

Cheryl Mills or someone takes the fall for directing him to do it, but swears that Hillary was not involved. She might actually do some time, but the Clintons will make her life as good as they can with their millions.

Hillary will continue to claim innocence and the MSM will be so confused that it will be a minor issue in the campaign.

Remember that Nixon would have been fine if not for the tapes. Without proof, Hillary can lie forever.

it's the swastika of the 21st century, my friend

The optics are still horrible in that case. Once again the prosecution of Hillary is hinged on the court of public opinion. Not really a good place to be at.

Christ I hope not.

>5+5+5+5+5 = 25
>2+5 = 7
>7 is the most magical number

The second amendment would like to have a word with you cuck

Will there be any memes?

It's a constitutional right, bong. You can't just revoke it.

>Will there be any memes?

if they ask him to explain yiffing and that knot deal, yes, there will be memes.

Why greek characters?

Whole hearing is one big meme

Eventually he can be put in jail until he testifies.

>Daily reminder 'murritards don't vote based on policies

iflscience.com/editors-blog/harvard-study-policy-issues-nearly-absent-in-presidential-campaign-coverage/

Read Aristophanes' "The Frogs".

She could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone and she still wouldn't be prosecuted.

The clintons are the new Kennedys. They can get away with murder.

>The clintons are the new Kennedys. They can get away with murder.

that's pretty much true of any president. it used to be even worse. On the day of JFK's assassination, LBJ was being investigated by the Senate and LIfe magazine had a huge expose of his financial misdealings. He had never had any source of income except as a congressman, senator, and VP, but somehow he had amassed many millions of dollars.

but then he became president, and all of that went away until years later.

Too bad he has immunity and the DoJ isnt going to drop it. Sorry but congress has no power over making them do so, deal with it.

bemp

YOU think I'm strapped in for MY safety???

Praise KEK!!

Eastern or Pacific?

>Too bad he has immunity and the DoJ isnt going to drop it.

we don't actually know the details of the immunity deal. hopefully it only covered the "oh shit" thing which was blamed entirely on him because it was plausible, unlike the reddit crap which he would not have had any personal motive to do; someone had to have directed him to do it.

and think: if we found out that he murdered a co-worker to help hide the email crap, would he be immune for that too? by that, I mean that this new reddit shit, which was months before the "oh shit" moment, might not be covered by the immunity deal.

it's scheduled for 55 minutes from now.

Like all situations where you're lying in court, this is a risk he could take but would make his punishment even more severe.

How long is it from now?

54 minutes

Yes i do think obama and all his appointees would ignore congress to protect hillary and any henchmen

He won't be spilling any beans.

>Like all situations where you're lying in court, this is a risk he could take but would make his punishment even more severe.

and then they supoena his company for proof.

he's dead. someone on Hillary's staff will probably go down too. But it might be contained at that level. Hopefully not, but be prepared.

So what's stopping him from lying his ass off in the hearing? He can say:

- VIP was not Hillary, I worked with other people during that time too but am not at liberty to tell you who

- I only said VIP to get attention, the E-mail thing was for something completely different.

- I shitposted and you have no proof otherwise. Any other evidence is circumstancial.

And that's not even considering he might be denying he is this stonetear to begin with. What's to stop him from saying "Yeah that steam thing and etsy and that small website is mine. But I was not THIS particular stonetear on reddit. It looks shady, you say? Well, do you have any evidence thats me?"

obviously this. anyone who thinks DOJ is gonna drop his immunity is blind to the situation.

all circumstantial evidence, deleted emails, multiple email leaks, hillary's, huma's, and others' interviews with the FBI all suggest massive criminal activity.

attorney general loretta lynch met with bill clinton in a hush hush airport meeting that the press are discouraged from taking photographs at. this happens days before the fbi declined to recommend indictments.

FBI director comey basically roasts hillary over an open fire, even says they've indicted with less evidence, then says there's not enough evidence to indict.

DOJ won't drop immunity, they're going to say they knew about all this before, and make something up about there still not being enough evidence of intent or some bullshit.

it doesn't matter what hissy fit congress throws. they won't do anything, no one, and certainly not the clintons are going to jail.

>Yes i do think obama and all his appointees would ignore congress to protect hillary and any henchmen

that's the shitty part. Bill visits Lynch to "talk about grandkids" just before she lets Hillary off.

It's sickening, but politics is a dirty business.

However: Obama could end up tarnishing his own legacy if he is not careful.

There is proof that he is some basement dweller living with his mom, if they get him in a cirner he will spill the beans

So what will the Dems attempt to derail with for this hearing? Charlotte? Tulsa? The "mean republican bullies" bit?

I think its a pretty legit question. And there are ways around the 5th. When someone has immunity the 5th doesn't apply because there's no threat of prosecution. In fact I'm pretty sure there's a world of shit coming this guys way.

Obama will be remembered as the second Martin Luther King. Maybe not by us, but by people in 50 years looking back. Le epic black prez, so beautiful so brave. All that weird stuff he does now will do nothing to his legacy. Besides, he is already hailed as Captain Planet right now for rushing his climate control thing while he is still POTUS.

you think rowdy gowdy got himself a new line up before the ass fucking this morning?

God I hope so. What a fucking patriot.

What does that have to do with anything? He didn't spill the beans last time, he won't today either. Except if the money from Hillary ran dry, which I doubt.

im pretty sure he will get lawyered to hell and back if he tries to lie like that, and if hes retarded enough to ask reddit for help in the first place he wont be able to keep his lies straight

Well, he might not be so close mouthed when he realizes the people who are defending him are throwing him under the bus

>you think rowdy gowdy got himself a new line up before the ass fucking this morning?

It's highly unlikely, but wouldn't it be awesome for them to bring in based Katica to detail how she started this whole round?

Young voters to Clinton: We can’t stand you

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html

Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs & Non-Profits Implicated

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

Clinton air war fails to sink Trump

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump

Gowdy or Chaffetz lads which one do you pick?

> mfw Combetta accidentally slipped in the shower and cannot testify anymore, ever

Am I still banned for "participating" in the "raid thread" on this goofball?

Why are the people so arrogant? Almost everyone with experience in government has said that Clinton will be a great president and Trump will be a disaster. What gives you the right to disagree?

>Obama will be remembered as the second Martin Luther King. Maybe not by us, but by people in 50 years looking back. Le epic black prez, so beautiful so brave.
I doubt it. Unless he gets assassinated, people will remember him for his failed policies. Only niggers will care about le first black prez.

A

even if that were true, and she wasn't corrupt to the bone, ready to sell out the country for personal gain ...

she's still unhealthy as fuck. effectively people would be electing Kaine, or worse a secret group of people would be making the decisions on Hillary's behalf.

people unironically think he was a good president, despite having no examples of things he actually did that were positive

he does get credit for legalizing gay marriage and lowering gas prices though even though one had nothing to do with him and the other was done despite his best efforts to end the industry that caused the prices to fall so far

>she wasn't corrupt to the bone

The FBI has cleared her, they have found no evidence of wrongdoing.

This. Don't fucking forget he literally and unironically got a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing.

PRAISE KEK.
Now I'm off to bed, don't disappoint me Yanks, the fate of the Western World lies on putting the pain on a furry.

Are you referring to the same corrupt gov. officials that got us in this mess in the first place? The ones that refuse to do their jobs? Not a very compelling argument. This is an outsiders race if you haven't noticed and there is currently only one "outsider."

>The FBI has cleared her, they have found no evidence of wrongdoing.

Hopefully there are career professionals there who are pissed that combetta did not mention this, and embarrassed that they did not find it, and they turn around 230 degrees and ruin his life.

and then drone bombed some civilian kiddies : ^ )

when is it exacly so i can watch it
I've only seen the one with FBI guy and one with EpiPen scandal

>witness protection
>still commits suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head with a 22
Mmm really stimulates my neurons.

Lol at delusional trumpcucks that think anything is going to happen.

It's about to start any minute now

It was the pax romana kind of peace

>this mess

What mess?

back to plebbit, newfag

I'm actually waiting to get in the room right now

Trey Gowdy just walked by, he's really short

>Reply
Actually Swissfag you have it backwards. As an American, nothing gives me rights, I was born with them.

Now to your broader point...the vast majority of Americans feel that the United States is on the wrong track. Public approval of government institutions consistently sits in the mid-30 percentile, Congress has been in the low to mid-teens for a decade. It's not surprising that a group of very unpopular bureaucrats and politicians are adamantly against a political candidate that openly criticizes them. Thankfully, we aren't beholden to their opinions. Americans have never wanted, nor needed ruling by the intelligentsia, and frankly the arrogance of your statement denigrates the ability of the common man to govern himself which is the actual American dream. We threw off the philosopher kings once, we can do it again.

what channel is this going to be on? just watching harry reid talking about why he doesn't support a bill on stopping animal torture

FUCKING

No

Is there a black van parked around where you live?

HEALTH PACK

Why not head on down to Mcdonalds before the hearing?

The FBI director caved in the face of a potentially enormous political backlash, unfortunately he's no Elliot Ness.

Imagine the shit storm of being the sole man to decide who is going to be the President of the United States. That's effectively the position that Comey found himself in. Do you really think that it didn't occur to him that he might single handedly be responsible for a civil war? Look at the irrational rhetoric from just the people protesting...America is a powderkeg and Comey decided to puss out.

thx
shit my work PC wont handle the live stream
w/e gonna watch it on my phone
cant wait for the "i cant tell at this time"
"i dont know" asnwers while Gowdy drills his arsehole

>first aid kit

>Implying the Bush era was much better

new bread?

ayyy

youtube.com/watch?v=ivw1BDLpdaw&feature=youtu.be

IS THIS HAPPENING TODAY OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>IS THIS HAPPENING TODAY OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

starts in like 2 minutes m8

noice

skipping class for this, it better be good

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD