15 yo british get culturally enriched in London

youtube.com/watch?v=WjJuOsBWnVk

.>Officers were called to Stockwell Road, SW9 at approximately 8.10pm on Tuesday, September 13 to reports of a girl, aged 15, suffering injuries after being assaulted by up to five females.
>The group are said to have shoved Michelle to the ground and kicked her before stealing her shoes last Tuesday at 8pm.
>‘The girls were filming Michelle while they were attacking her and put a video online to brag about what happened.
>‘Michelle is really nervous and shaken by it - she just looks like a bag of nerves. She is scared to go out and we do not want to let her out anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAKViEMcOxE
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963
oversight.house.gov/hearing/examining-preservation-state-department-records-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eh, the anglo must suffer anyway. So i'm not bothered by this.

Just let the people in Calais go to england french bros.

Gods still can't believe how much a idiot Sarkozy was to agree on the border being on the French side...

HAHAHA white beeeyotch

Paarlee Voo Faaancee

Cunt do a drive by of Calais ..

Cuntry is in fucking ruins....

poo in loo

>Just let the people in Calais go to england french bros.

They'd probably commit less crime than you gypsy rats.

I hope some spaniards get culturally enriched in London too.

calm down Sadiq.

I don't understand the sheboon.
What are they saying aside of "Wot !? Wot !? Wot !?"

Anglos fucked everything up
they are the jews of europe
first the colonise all the shitty place
migration starts
then they get too butthurt and brexit
leaving europe with a bunch of arab faggots raping our women

that brexit was cowardly action
instead ,with all the balls you colonised you should've taken all the nigger dicks up your ass and say that you accept all the refugees that are coming, keeping europe clean and then lock yourself up in your pile of shit floating on water because muh anglo masterrace

You made your bed, now lie in it ,wanker.

Iam Pajeet

b-based Magyar bro...?

Historical debt paid. Besides all the Londoners are left to the bone fags who deserve what they may get. I bet that both her and her family are mud-importer voters. So...

Imagine being this bitter.

Stay mad wog.

Kek your police only arrest innocent whites while letting off paki rapists.

Kill yourself gypsy nigger.

is this stealth marketing for the new love live film???

At least i'm not poor and have to go faggot

The brits on here are so retarded.

Says the gypsy cunt who brings his AIDS infested ugly whores over to work as hookers (AKA his mum, his sister and his cousin; granted that girl can give a hell of a toothless blowjob)

And you guys keep coming up with the "but muh jews illuminati" bullshit when in fact you guys are the real jews
>superiority complex
wog equals goy
>been trying to controll the planet and they do it pretty well
>chicken out when shit gets bad (eg:brexit)
>brought racemixing to europe through colonisation and other vile shit
check
>divide and conquer
check
Jews are only libfags because they know you have the money ,they are a minorty so ofc they keep jewin and side with the "winners", anglo but they don't do the liberal job, you do and make them do.

You anglos are the savage rats of the world, failure of the caucasian races and you deserve all the nigger dicks your women get .

All eastern slavs and other euros should ally together and purge this barren earth from your anglo and nigger parasites feeding on the european carcas

Laugh on us, call us poor and whatever, but when the time comes , we'll be at your door , your woman will whore themselves for us and you despicable cucks will know that its the end for you.

But hey ,its already happening, arabs and negros are ravaging you and your woman and you cant do shit about it , but shitpost on a malaysian wool selling forum .

Keep doing this ,anglonigger and we'll show you how deep the rabbithole goes

As I said, stay mad.

You will never know how good it feels to be a loyal subject of her majesty, watched over by God and safe in the knowledge that England's green and pleasant lands have exported civilisation all over the planet.

Every day it feels good because I am white British. Every single day.

I wonder... after your underage daughter been taken to the paki rape harem does she become paki territory as by british law?

Anglo, we love you, you gave the world cool suits and disgusting cuisine but get your shit together.

Oh come on, she wasn't even raped, so what's the problem you racist piece of shit?

I don't know where you get your information from my Polish brother. In sure if Poland wasn't a shit hole they'd be swarming in their masses to get in there, alas it isn't and you will never have to experience the lesser men wanting a taste of Great Britain's superior way of living. God knows there's enough Polish folk over here wanting to experience it.

>how good it feels to be a loyel cuck of her majesty
>watched over by god
>exported civilisation

>it feels good because I am white british

youtube.com/watch?v=mAKViEMcOxE

Verily, god loves you

God created the lesser men to create adversity for those who champion his cause, you should know that being a lesser man yourself.

>I don't know where you get your information from my Polish brother.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963

Well it's pretty clear that your maim objective in todays world is to provide underage pussy to arabs and (((asians))). And no thanks, I don't want to "taste" how arab and google cock taste like, I'm not emigrating and anyway every emigrating polack is a disgrace.

As I stated, lesser men.

The British government may be a gaggle of cuckolds but your average British man still holds the ideals of Great Britian in his heart. Don't try let the Jews try to force us apart my Polish brother, we need to stick together.

Let us raise a glass of Tyskie together.

you got blasted, accept it
I can almost smell, that the american revolutionary war up your rectum still hurts

Bitch should be grateful, easy Arya Stark disguise for coming halloween.

You have to go back.

Kek, you destroyed this limey as quick as we did your country.
Impressing, Ivan.

My Austrian brother, nobody here cares about the revolutionary war. It was just a proxy war between Great Britain and France after all and America is now our greatest ally.

Who gives a fuck

Her parents voted for it

Top kek desu

Hey Gypsy
Why are you posting here?
Shouldn't you be whoring out your younger sisters?

>15 yo british get culturally enriched in London
"Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the nazi party!"

you won't even be a man after ww3 ,let alone be a lesser man

I bet you don't dare to say this to the face of an eastern man

You need to choose
you will either be bred out by eastern euros
or you will be bred out by niggers

make your choice
protip: being cucked by whites is still better than being cucked by niggers

Stay mad gypsy man.

May those digits call you an ambulance.

>oversight.house.gov/hearing/examining-preservation-state-department-records-2/
how come she wasn't arrested for being outside without a man?

kek wills it

It's time to stop with the permanent divide and conquer bullshit, bants are funny sometimes but stop throwing shit on each other in every single thread.
Old Cred Forums would have already found the identity of niggers.

>Eh, the anglo must suffer anyway. So i'm not bothered by this.
FPBP

gipsies are disgusting, i spent 20 days in europoor and all the gipsies i interacted with were the most subhuman scum i have ever seen, losing only to muslims

every poo in loo should be ashamed of themselves for letting the "gods creature" cow live in such a shitholes. you and your religion is just a joke fuck off damn poo in loos

HON HON J'AIME LES BAGUETTES

serves her right for not giving her shoes away. She can thank the government.

>romanian intellectuals
sarkozy moves the border back to the uk
a trillion refugees stampede to Calais to try and get into the uk
calais jungle gets a trillion times worse
?????

no wonder romania is such a shithole

>still living in south london in the current year
don't know what she expected, one of the most enriched places in the country along with east london and parts of north london and north-west london
I guess what I'm saying is quarantine the west and southwest then nuke it

>turk roach thinking they're relevant
Lmao

so london is complete fucked.

A friend of mine told me proud he want to go to london for several days.

I laughed so loud and asked him what he wants there.

"See english culture."

I laughed so fucking hard and told him that this is the shitfesties place where he wont see any english culture.

Then i said i would prefer the highlands. At least there is some nice nature.

there's definitely a lot to see in central london, still very much worth visiting but yeah it's not really england any more. the old roman towns like bath or york are much nicer

desu m8 the architecture is still nice. That hasn't changed, it's a beautiful city full of ugly people.

>muslim-on-muslim violence

who cares

London is still okay to visit, unlike Paris the city isn't concentrated and so crowded.
The museums and parks are great (and they are free too, which is nice).
Better go now before Sadiq begins to make damages.

haha i searched this. Thanks i sent it him

Sounds like the best you can do is a day trip and then go as fast as you can so far as possible from that city away when it gets dark

don't insult dad ya faggot

who cares?

Ask yourself why is this news when this is a hundred percent a common occurrence? What barrative are they pushing

Abd for fuck sake will someone please Google white teenager kriss donald

Yeah that's sensible, although it's an obvious target for terror attacks now so you've always got to bear that in mind. Is it worth potentially risking your life just to see some nice building and monuments? I hope we deal with the Muslim problem soon.

Do you remember Britain before Blair?

I won't deny that there are a lot of really shithole areas in london but I lived there for a couple of years and never really felt unsafe. Cred Forums memes are a little over the top
to be honest you're not ever likely to wander into the worst areas as a tourist. the actual city is very safe

i hope too. Many germans i know already aggressive when someone talks about them.

But all behind the hand talking. We have to wait until it gets really bad.

No. But I'm pretty sure people have been assaulted since the dawn of time.

Nothing of value was lost here. The slut will be on kikebook and tumblr saying she deserved it and, and, and, not all refugees and, and, it's raysis, and, and, it's all white males fault and, and slavery and, and, colonialism, and, and, and, muh privilege checked and, and, and...

Shame the bitch wasn't rekt. One less of them that can breed.

The unsafe areas are ones heavily populated by ethnics
Cred Forums memes aren't memes

Dang, man.

She got fucking rekt lmao

When nigger and muslims step out if line it's white men they're cucking

I've been beaten up by gangs of feral niggers in my youth. And I have always been racist as fuck.
Saying "they probably deserved it" means were not responsible for kicking them out and restoring sane white society

Supposedly she was lured there in the belief she was going to meet some black boys.

Fucking this
>laughing at brothers' children being beaten and raped, while yours children are being beaten and raped
>not removing kebab
One day, ah, one day...

Yeah. But far less so in England before the brown tidal wave.
Why do you think people are anti immigration and every one on earth knows nigger areas are dangerous

London was far safer before the Blair years turbo enrichment years

>I've been beaten up

What a shame.

I lived in brent mate. my main problem with it was the complete lack of social cohesion and feeling like a foreigner in my own country, not really personal safety.
I dont deny minorites commit more crime and fuck up every area they take over but it's very unlikely a toruist is going to come to harm unless you're walking on your own through hackney at 2 in the morning, just my experience although completely anecdotal I admit

>We have to wait until it gets really bad

That's the real tragedy, we have created a society where it's impossible to stop a problem before it gets out of control. Many people have to die before the normies are willing to admit that something needs to be done.

You're that mixed race user aren't you?

She just got pussy-pounded

multiculturalism has gone too far

all niggers must be forcibly removed from europe

Blair & his government fucked the country beyond repair. He should be treated as the traitor he is.

user, we already solved islamic terror by posting on facebook that not all muslims are terrorists. there's no problem

Why do you keep going on about tourists?
I live here. The lack of social cohesion you describe is one element.
One of the nice things about England was the ability to go about your day untroubled by third worlders. Not really possible any more.
And what's happened to london they'll do to other areas.
The overflow of their great experiment is already spreading into kent. I can watch them moving in daily.
Abd suddenly theres violent incidents and drug dealers on the corners.

Why should we put up with any of this?
You're not concerned for your personal safety. But how many white pensioners get targeted by them? How many teenagers get beaten by nigger gangs?

No idea If anything will ever fix the damage

ha ha Oh yeah you're right, and facebook gave us those revolutionary flag filters to go over our profile pictures, who knows how many lives they saved with that move.

that's why I left... Just couldn't take it. If I'm going to be a stranger in my own country, I may as well do it somewhere without 'enrichment'

I'm talking about tourists because of the german saying you shouldnt visit london because niggers. I think london is still worth visiting.
but I hated living there even WITHOUT being the victim of crime. I dont like it any more than you do, but eh, what can you do. I talk about this stuff with my friends and will vote for any party trying to reverse or even slow down this madness but what else can I do?

Which part of the uk are you from?

It makes me laugh that people think we can replace white people with brown people one by one and still hope to contine with the same level of society.

I'm from southeast lonon. I didn't think it could get any more enriched then the last few years proved me wrong.

And schools and the media and the goverment are raising the next generations to believe it's not only normal but desirable.

Underrated
Bon travail Jean-Pierre.

No idea desu. To my eternal bitterness

>ITT

If nothing changes Europe will have become African when we are old.

Nope, I'm huhwite

London too, but North or the river.
Every time I go back it seems to get worse... fucking terrible situation.

Just a faggot then?

This, we must stop the fucking infighting.

if I could press a button that would save britain but reduce mainland europe into flaming rubble I would not even hesitate for a second

She was probably shaking it with one of the google's man

Welp. Welcome to Cred Forums in 2016, guys

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No'

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Well, i hope you have a family as an excuse to flee your fatherland.
Because if they are done with Europe, they try to move at the rest of us.
Only this time there will be more of them, less of us, they will have boosted morals, more infrastructure and resources, including nukes, all made by your ancestors.

Romanian Nigger promoting white division. Kill the migrants and their gypsy cousins. A wall for every town

Who cares you stupid fucks are we going to report in every assault and rape we can.

Everyone hear is wlawake to these things fucking echo chamber faggots

Trump is a kike, alt right figures are subversion, now you morons have all forgot about the globalist elite in favor of leftists and minorities as well as some rich leftist Jews.

I'm so sick of this retarded subverted board ducking 18-20 year olds ruined this place it was so much better 5-10 years ago

Fuck every nu pol poster

bunch of sheboons
london is now mordor

She will never be the same again.

While this saddens me, it doesn't surprise me. London is a lost city. Full of shitskin immigrants. I no longer consider London a part of England anyway.

kek, bitter gypsy.

that's what you get for hanging out with niggers thinking they're your friends.
burn the coal - pay the toll

Shut up, subhuman gypsy filthy.

She's grown up with mixed couples ramped down her throat on TV. Schools told her they're good people. Films tv society her peers probably her family all saying were all the same.

If no one tells you that scorpions sting how would you know?
And she's grown up only knowing an era when she's the minority in her area. She's possibly never even been anywhere where white people are the majority.

this

>Anglos fucked everything up

>Conveniently ignores Germany who have fucked up Europe 3 times.
Fuck off, you euronig