END WOMAN SUFFRAGE?!

Rebel media trolls our lowest ranking university: would women sign a petition to end woman suffrage?

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM

pic relevant: would you breed with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1J8uX9_-Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't The Man Show do something close to this 10 years ago?

>nose ring
no

That being said, I don't think most people should vote.
Only people who can demonstrate a basic understanding of the candidate's position should vote.
Or land-owning males
Either/or

Is Concordia University a good school? We played them in Rugby last season and they seemed like good guys and the Uni looked pretty nice.

God damn stupid cunts.
This is just horrible.

I went a few years ago

One class had us do a "get to know eachother" bullshit thing (why yes, the teacher WAS an old fat lesbian). Turns out there wasn't one vegetarian in the entire (predominantly female) class
Another class had no one who wanted to admit to being a feminist because they didn't want to be associated with the modern version, despite believing in equality

So... I dunno, but the students weren't unbearable

No. In canada, we have a 3 tier education system, sort of like how you guys have private universities, and then state universities. All schools in canada must be public, to grant degrees they have to gain permission from the provinces, and the provinces put requirements regarding student aid that brings those schools into the public realm. universities like ryerson and concordia are schools that serve more of the public interest in educating to uplift the underclasses, schools like McGill in montreal, that's the so-called "research universities" where reducing requirements for enrolment isn't part of their mission. these research universities also happen to be more classical universities in canada that are better funded (they actually have rich alumni), and have endowments.

i hope this makes sense, our university systems are very very different.

but her face tho

Yes. Yes they did.

Concordia is also the source of all SJW cancer in canada. When Toronto hosted the g20, it was concordia students being bused in that caused all the trouble (they were likely the black bloc faggots). Concordia is known for crazy radical politics unlike anywhere else in canada.

>but her face tho
That's where the nose ring is.
I find it unappealing, like a constant booger dangling from her nose.

So when shill media keeps saying that university educated people vote for Hillary, these are the people they refer to...

without the nose ring, which is removable. would you breed?

yeah i could honk her jewish honker while bangin

The Youtube """""prank"""" channel "whatever" also did this a while back. Inb4 Rebel Media got it from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1J8uX9_-Bg

No, she's a shitskin.
Would definitely have lots of protected sex with her.

Am I a race traitor? No.

Funny, jimmy Kimmel taught me the meaning of the word suffrage on the man show, now he's an sjw faggot

This prank is old as shit and has been done a thousand times before.

Possibly
Are we presuming that I get to raise the kids and thus can teach them to speak properly?

IN europe you guys have tiered universities right? Research, classical ones, technical ones and the so called polytechnics? Rebel media trolls the polytechnic.

In toronto canada, there are 4 separate universities
>classical one that takes afterward the oxford system
>one called york
>a polytechnic called ryerson (featured in rebel shit)
>and an art school modelled after bau haus that the provinced created back in the day when canada used to make shit and we needed designers.

ryerson is also the school that accepts most transitionary students from something we call community college, which is a vocational post-secondary type of school.

Is she a Persian? Then maybe

no you streetshitting leaf I wouldn't fuck your ugly shitskin sister

She speaks quite properly though, and she was the only individual who attempted to ask for a definition.

She is indian, she likely has more aryan blood than slavs do. you guys look like a fucking melon.

100% white bro.

also kek agreed with me she is likely a pajeet.

>leaf says indians are white

nice try Raj

>without the nose ring, which is removable. would you breed?

It would be extremely degenerate still.

This is surprisingly hard though.
We're going through council and mayoral elections in Auckland NZ right now, and I legitimately struggled to find information about most of the promising candidates besides their little blurbs that all sound the same.

I suppose at least attempting to actively research candidates is more than most do.

>im white goy trust me
>encourages racemixing

sage

How do these students, many of whom write essays as their work, not know what suffrage means?

Yes. The Jimmy Kimmel sucked Jew too many dicks.

I'd help assimilate her.

"I think womens should be respected and treated as persons"

I admit English is my second language, but shouldn't that be "I think women should be respected and treated as people"?

They have them at all universities, it doesn't mean shit. If you follow the money, you will see a lot of these marxist clubs (they literally have almost no members) are related to something called OPRIG (PRIG), OPRIG is the ontario chapter. More interesting and perhaps relevant, is that the Public Research Interest Group is the vehicle in America for BLM rise.

The biggest SJW I personally know came out of there, and he wasn't like that before he left. Take warning.

suffrage is a big word

Putting out a pamphlet with his positions would solve that, no?

Women and college students are retarded. They all have opinions even if they have no fucking idea what the topic is.

Man. Id easily trade the 2nd amendment for the 19th. Even steven.

>he public interest in educating to uplift the underclasses, schools like McGill in montreal, that's the so-called "research universities" where reducing requirements for enrolment isn't part of their mission.

OK I get it. We have something similar in the USA where "Land grant" schools for each state and 'commuter' schools are of generally lower quality than the flagship, state, research school.

We also played McGill but I already knew they were one of Canada's best school. I was just curious about Concordia because they had really nice facilities. (It seemed like what Penn State or Univ. Of Illinois would be like here in the USA).

>it dont mean shit

North Korea is more conservative than we are, they won like 60 years ago, McCarthy lost.

White, and uncircumcised.

Notice how the brown chick was good at making up a response? That's essay writing skills at work.

Person is an individuated noun, she knows her convoluted SJW regulated discourse. She is basically talking about personhood. It is utter coded bullshit.

So this shows that these people have no idea what "suffrage" means? Do they confuse it with other words?

This, sad as fuck.

They're near-white

I'm assuming they think suffrage has to do with suffering.

AHAHAHA RYERSON UNIVERSITY

A FUCKING LEAF SCHOOL

She's probably trying to say that women need to be seen better as individuals, rather than a group that needed change

Chick sounds like my sister giving an opinion on politics lol

It's still the result of lowering education standards in favor of promoting social justice/Marxist agendas in schools.

>It is utter coded bullshit.
Right, well if I'm raising the kids, they'll speak English, not SJW

Want to rage at Kimmel?

His video is the one Sam Hyde wrote this big thing about, its in the pic related if you want to look it up.. and yea, its rage inducing.

Sam did a bit inspired by it, except directed at Bernie.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U

"I think womens should be respected and treated as persons"
should then be
"I think womens should be respected and treated as individuals"

I like how she added "in general" before that
Makes me wonder which women shouldn't be respected and if it's her, in the bedroom

Learn to read bro.

Concordia is beholden to the government's mandates (educate the poor). McGill is governed by their own governance body. McGill, and these classical schools, would be like american ivy leagues (they have their own governance, the professors produce relevant work, its academia oriented).

Our sugar baron gifted McGill a lot of money. McGill endowment is 1.4 billion. Concordia's is 156 million. The families of power and wealth never went to these lesser schools.

More white than the injuns tho. The chick in the pic, she is clearly a rape baby.

No. The working class people are vulnerable to this shit because they cannot rub shoulders with the higher classes. If our governments didn't structure education the way it is, we would have ITT/Devry bullshit for profit useless degree mills everywhere. It works well, it gives those students who are ultimately rejected from better schools a chance without reducing the requirements of the better, more "research" oriented schools.

Millennial here, don't think these dumb goobers have an excuse. Even if they were thinking sufferage = sufferance

learned about Women's Sufferage movement numerous times in elementary school, high school, and fucking college.

They didn't pay attention in class, and probably rode C's all the way to university with their gibs-dat scholarship.

>Person is an individuated noun, she knows her convoluted SJW regulated discourse.

This. It's a kind of doublespeak. It defines goupthink as being individualistic even though it isn't.

I can read just fine.

>Its totally okay if jews propagandize us, because I personally know they are jews, so who cares

The jews won, and they openly spread communist propaganda in the streets.

A rational society would execute them. America in the 50s or 60s or 70s or even 80s would execute them.

4 females

We weren't taught that shit in canada. In canada, we were taught about the injuns. I know more about how champlain men "raped" injuns or something.

You know, history is the indoctrination of a nation, right? Canada's history is unusually focused around the injun and the white man, early canada and then in high school, WW1, WW2 and korean war. They just want to nail strongly two points: we live with injuns, and militarily, we are a nation who are peacekeepers or some bs, and also her mother queen.

The (((communists)))

The individual is a sin, and personhood is as "individualistic" to the extent a group is required to recognize someone's personhood, and the fact they think it is required, that makes political to them.

If you think you can read fine, you need a reality check bro. Try some LSAT comprehension quizzes or something. Also, there is a real history for the rise of SJWs, and PRIGs across north america has a huge hand in it. You are just unable to see beyond the most alarming/triggering signs. The marxist student clubs, go to one and scope it out. 3 or 2 students, they do it to get gimmedats from student fees. Radical left shit, the sjws, they don't even see themselves as marxists, they come from somewhere else.

I'd be fine with land owning males/females period, or even just a lease agreement (must be principle lesee - with receipts) - that'll knock out a large percentage of the riff raff, take care of most of the cucks, googs, and cunts we don't want voting

>womens suffrage
>post-2000 AD

Not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

You said it doesnt matter that they are propagandizing us, I refuted that opinion. It does matter, it means we have lost, it means we are the plebs living in a communist society and they openly post their propaganda.

What do you think would happen if an ultra-nationalist group who claimed Canadian history as their own, and that non white immigrants have no claim to the heroic and courageous men who died in ww1 etc. - posted their propaganda on the walls, and recruited for a European ethnicity based group for mass deportations.

No one even removed it.

No one touched the marxist propaganda, no one cares.

Canada is lost, and its lost because people like you think that its okay for communist propaganda to sit on walls in our places of higher learning, and for all our teachers to openly promote communist ideals etc.

If you voted Trudeau, you voted for white genocide.

>Pass a law stripping naturalized Citizens of their Citizenship and deporting them back to their country of origin if they cant prove they have contributed significantly more than they have taken to the country, and if they agree to a revised resettlement plan where they would be assimilated instead of forming an isolated community

Go ahead and try to do that, see what the leftists do to your house, and your family.

Women are statistically less likely to own property so you could get away with it without being overtly anti-suffrage
- As for married women - simple, reform the tax system so only the primary earner/one spouse can claim dependent, then make them jump through hoops to prove that they co-own (unclaim dependent status).

Land/property might not be the greatest criterion though, there has been a consolidation of property in the US by big interests and foreign interests, even a lease agreement requirement will knock 100 million people from voting

Let me it explain what I said in terms for the low iq fashy goy

>the marxist student union is dead
>there is literally 0 interest in it on university campuses
>the fact there is a poster means squat
>they advertise but nobody goes
>the marxist student union is only

this is my position on the marxist student union.

i also mentioned OPRIG
>OPRIG is a well funded organization that has chapters across universities in ontario, canada and north america.
>OPRIG is a hotbed of SJW activities, including BLM
>OPRIG doesn't have to deal with the stupidity of marxist purism and dogma, but can do the bs necessary to give birth to SJWism today
>these are all facts

and then i said you are a retard for ignoring what is really going on, the real threat for muh marxist, tis must be the cause!

do you even know how to use Cred Forums?

>Immigrants cant become official citizens, but can only earn citizenship for their children

They would hang your mother shortly after your information leaked online, and the media wouldnt report on it.

Communist country.

Confusing average people with complicated, scientific, technical and uncommon words are old thing used for pranks. Like people being fooled into wanting to ban water.

I counted the votes, we have a marxist-leninist party and people actually vote for them.

>do you even know how to use Cred Forums?

van-exploding.gif

Trying to show you the light is like explaining to a retard that there are no ghosts. SJW isn't and cannot be communism or marxism because if they were muh marxism, shit about personal privilege and personhood and race and made up genders, that shit wouldn't matter to them. they would speak the communist language of class and us vs them, and the rich and the oppressed.

who the fuck are you replying to, newfag?

>know your meme
>pretends to be oldfag
>doesn't know how to reply to a post

ok, you suffer from a low iq, big woop

>marxist-leninist party is super influential
>9,105 votes across canada
>9,105 people voted for marxist-leninist
>super influential

come on faggot

Actually Rebel Media it better. They didn't made it sound more like suffering.

>you cant only reply to other peoples posts
>Ive never seen someone chain a post together by linking to themselves

Clearly Im the newfag here.

This isn't twitter faggot. You can type 2000 characters.

Why is 1984 becoming too real?

No, she's not white.

Neither are you.

Youre not from here, show me where Ellen Pao touched you.

>marxist-leninist party is super influential
>9,105 votes across canada
>9,105 people voted for marxist-leninist
>super influential, they have won

Haha, who'd say that. I'm whiter than your sorry china-drilled ass.

Kek. Cananda BTFO

>Slavs white
keep telling yourself that you are white, you pathetic slav.

Trudeau was considering giving everyone in Ontario a guaranteed wage of something like 1,000$ a month.

We dont need to vote for the actual marxist leninist party, we already have a communist party with a majority government.

>gotta redistribute that wealth, cant have gold just sitting around comrade sanjay

You'd kill to be as white as us, you street-defecating, islam-following, cross-eyed, yellow piece of international shit. See your nation die.

Enjoy your shit economy, and pretending to be white.

I agree, lets end woman sufferage. Women are being oppressed and forced to suffer in our society and we should put a stop to that.

Your may believe whatever you want. Like that the Earth is flat or that Canada is white and not an international cesspool.

>russia's GPD per capita: 14,611.70
>canada's GPD per capita: 51,958.38 (3.5 times greater)
>canada is dying

>russia is white
>slav is mongrel mixes of asian people
>majority of all russians are slavs
>canada isn't white
>majority of canada is either french/anglo descent
>french/anglo is white
>majority of canadians isn't white

oh man, you fucking retard.

>Canada
>Marxist

>Marxist

>le commie joo conspiracy

Not communism.

Fuck off, kike

That dark skin girl next to this one was a turbo qt

Really? Nose ring girl was the best imho

Not an argument.

Take a hike, kike.

What's turbo about her monkey-like appearance?

Stay pleb

Nose rings are gross

Nose ring girl looks hot, she looks a like an ape.

She has... powerful eyebrows

that's Andrea Rincon, not a pajeet

I kinda want to eat her.

Yep. Suffrage is certainly more of an american thing.

In Brazil we pretty much gloss over "Oh and then women couldn't vote but now they can, cool huh?".

There is a whole lot of "the portuguese would trade with the injuns offering some worthless shiny bauble for their whole village and they'd accept", though.

(Also unrelated funny story: the portuguese wanted a place with a ton of gold but the injuns weren't budging, so they creatd a little altar for this little saint statue and at night they'd turn the statue towards the place with the gold and then told the injuns that b"I guess the saint just want a church there... nothing we can do about it" and so the injuns finally budged)

wow, our history is all about the anglo, the french and the injuns and the birth of our nation (post-ww1) when Britain let us be us.

she looks like she weighs less than 100lbs

>Trudeau sells off a measley amount of gold we don't need since our bank literally dont need any reserves whatsoever
>Thanks trudeau

at least he's being honest, in a way.

The gold has been sold off since the 70s, in much greater quantities. Just because he finished it off doesn't mean anything.

they don't understand economics, and also gold isn't doesn't stop inflation...

makeup makeup makeup

Ryerson was a community college until recently… I guess the province decided to allow them to give out degrees?

It's basically a technical school… I took night courses there. Its fine if you want to learn some software or something, but it's not exactly an elite university.

I recall the bulletin board were packed with wall to wall SJW horseshit flyers for protests etc.

Very much a place for immigrants to get a foot into society

Not an argument.

Oh yeah ignore the fact that Marx's father converted to Lutheranism and raised Marx Lutheran. And that Marx himself was a staunch atheist and internationalist.

>tfw no qt poo gf

Went there for engineering. Shit tier school with professional victims.

Canadian's hardly understand anything. They are the most apathetic and superficial people in the west by far. Far too trusting of their government, too forgetful of their history, far too enamoured by feels-politics. Canadians here are for the most part just as dumb.

it's fairly average

lmao

Jennie Bhajraj or whatever her name was was the only cute Poo girl I've seen.

OFFICIAL RACE RANKINGS BASED ON ATTRACTIVENESS
1. DARK SKIN NIGRESSES
2. WHITE WOMEN
3. Latinas
4. EAST ASAINS
5. SLAVS
6.LIGHT SKIN NIGRESSES
100. ARABS

100000. POO IN THE LOO

Fucking Canadian education system, can't differentiate "suffering" from suffrage"