Ask an Armenian Living in Sweden Anything

Go ahead, kiddos.

How long you been in Sweden? Had any run ins with muzzies?

Axper hayes?

I was born and raised here until I was 11-years old. Moved to Canada and returned back around two years ago.

I don't speak it, man. Sorry. =[

As for the second part of your question, yes, I have. Not sure what Europe is doing right now. Big mess.

How is it there? Do you like it?

What little I know about Armenia I certainly know you guys take care of yourself when it comes to islamic issues. Sweden could learn a lot from Yerevan.

Question: do you 'get' Swedes? Feel a kinship with them? Or do you feel better than them?

Would Armenia welcome a large influx of young, Western-educated men who wanted to immigrate to the country in order to be on the front line in terms of Christian vs Islamic civilization, and help make Armenia great? Like the white version of going to fight in Syria, except we get jobs and start businesses instead of massacring innocents and shitting in holes

I can't say I like it at all. Considering moving back to Canada. Sweden is extreme when it comes to gender politics.

I don't really feel a kinship with them. I remember working with a Finnish-Swedish guy and him telling me that he was a feminist and all this other cucked stuff. I almost spat the soda out of my mouth.

No idea, to be honest. Not sure how inclusive native Armenians are. I'm a Western Armenian with roots in what is now Turkey.

Canada is pretty similar to Sweden, although much better

Having lived in both countries, I'd say MUCH better.

a swede and a leaf
wow

you have to go back

Do you really think your white?

I believe I'm Armenian. White is such an arbitrary term.

Was the armenian genocide real???

No.

Yes, it was.

Brevar du någonsin i Sverigetråden?

You don't speak Armenian but still identify yourself by that ?

Nixpix.

Well, it's sort of my ethnic identity, and besides it being incorrect to label myself as a Swede, it would be somewhat embarrassing too, lol.

That's the right thing to do.

Yes sir.

Do you have any family in Armenia? Have you visited?

Were you guys genocided or not?

If armenians and other groups of shitskins were better than us they wouldnt be flocking at our borders.

Why would we ask you anything?
Fuck off attention whore.

That's the whole thing with the Armenian vermin. They like to love their shithole of a country from abroad: be it Moscow, Kiev, LA, New York, London, Helsinki or Stockholm. People who are product of Kurdish and Turkish rape can't be noble.

Er, not that I know of. I've never visited but would love to.

Yes.

go home to armenia you cunt

Circumstances, Sven. You're acting as if some of these people didn't have a choice.

Doesn't exactly help when your Western, materialistic nations with no sense of idealism and nationhood put us in the position we're in. You are the ones funding these Islamic terrorists. You are the ones who are to blame. Pick up a fucking history book.

The Jews truly have usurped the West. You're all materialistic pigs.

Armenian is derived from Aryan, you dumb Slavic cunt. The Soviet Union would have been nothing without Armenian scientists. Slavs have been nothing throughout history--products of slaves.

Lick my sweaty nuts.

>Obama funded Isis therefore Swedes should accept their replacement with shitskins and accept immigrants from Afghanistan and Africa
Spoken like a real shitskin.

As in they shouldn't fucking complain if they elected assholes that cause these situations to happen.

Do you fear the spirit of Jon Nodtveidt?

Unlike Armenians then?

No. Who's that?

Armenians have been here since ancient times. Blow me. We've experienced many things as a nation.

Swedes didn't elect Obama, moron.

Oh shit, I was just listening to some Dissection on my way into work this morning.

Funny, you are talking shit about Russians while feeling proud that your language and name is cucked by Aryans(related to modern Russians)

Some swedish lad that killed a homogay armenian with his friend

I'm sure that Turkish-Kurdish land fertiliser had no impact on Soviet science or whatever. You always been cum rags for Kurds, Turks, Azeris and Persians.

Sweden didn't fund shit. We stayed up here taking care of ourselves until all you muslim and eastern fuckers came and ruined our nation with the aid of our traitor politicians.

He wasn't Armenian.

3rd world vermin with no sense of personal accountability as per usual. i guess it's hard to cope with the fact that all you are is a parasite latched onto successful nations. the west has never touched Armenia

This is no qustion but get the fuck out please.

Armenians are worthless, my friend. They accomplished nothing and they are a parasite to be destroyed once the cleansing comes. You can't blame Turkey for genociding Armenians, you can however blame them for failing to do so.

Would you say that there's tension between muslim and non-muslim immigrant communities in Sweden?

>Reminder that Armenians are basically jews

Whatever, both algerian and armenian are non white anyway

Think George Orwell said they are worse than Jews.

>“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian”

you already had a thread yesterday what makes you think you're so fucking interesting?