When has fascism ever worked? Has *real* fascism ever been tried?

When has fascism ever worked? Has *real* fascism ever been tried?

HAHAHA WOW XD I GET IT YOUR TURN COMUNISM MAYMAY AROUND AND NOW ABOUT FASCISM HAHAHAHAHAHA XDXDDDXDDXD

Whoa
R A R E
A
R
E

>purposely omitting the succesfull ones

not even close newfag

>Franco
>successful
Whew lad

A FUCKING TOWN RAPIST

>french resistance
great joke op, smirked

>Imperial Japan
>Fascist

Only the first one was actually fascist

this

it worked in Spain for a very long time, ever noticed that spain is now cucked since it stopped.

The problem with these memes is honest fascists and communist admit that people have to die for the system to be put into effect

There is no such thing as fascism. It's just a buzzword and an insult.
Everything people don't like gets called fascism. Nationalism? Fascism. Capitalism? Fascism. Free speech and letting bakeries deny service to gay people? Fascism. Religion? Fascism. Mom and dad? Fuck you, fascism, I hate u mom and dad!!!!

Someone needs a nice, relaxing helicopter ride.

>It's just a buzzword and an insult.

>The Italian term fascismo is derived from fascio meaning a bundle of rods, ultimately from the Latin word fasces.[14]
>This was the name given to political organizations in Italy known as fasci, groups similar to guilds or syndicates and at first applied mainly to organisations on the political Left.
>In 1919, Benito Mussolini founded the Fasci Italiani di Combattimento in Milan, which became the Partito Nazionale Fascista (National Fascist Party) two years later.
>The Fascists came to associate the term with the ancient Roman fasces or fascio littorio[15]—a bundle of rods tied around an axe,[16] an ancient Roman symbol of the authority of the civic magistrate[17] carried by his lictors, which could be used for corporal and capital punishment at his command.[18][19]

>No mention of spain or portugal.

Not an argument

Are you actuelly retarded?

This meme was made to show that communism collapses from inside because they restrict economic freedom of people.

Fachists have failed because of external force so your pic is shit.

How's the Town Rapist doing, Moldova?
Sugi o ceapa.

sugi o pulă, tu și mă-ta

OP is actually not a faggot, I hate the Third Reich and accept the criticism because they lost.

this

OP just shows how everyone gangs up on facists

Spain, Chile, Latin America

Spics think more like Romans, so it worked for them.

Franco was basically the Steward of Gondor for Spain. Held the country together and gave it back to the King and democratic government.

That's it I am a #cruzmissile