Redpill me on libertarianism

Redpill me on libertarianism.

How viable would a libertarian system be? What are the advantages of a libertarian system over what we have now?

look at the current riots

tell me that muh small government and muh weed could fix that

pro tip: you can't

libertarianism is for faggots

RARE
A
R
E

What?

Libertarianism would solve that because there would be no one to protest too. Black inequality protests wouldnt exist, libertarians would just say "make your own future"

I hate libertarians that much

"make your own future"

"muh slavery, muh institutional racism, wheres muh welfare, is y'all racist"

*more riots than before*

>right to self-defense
>no welfare
problem solved

the BLM protests exist because the skype Soros is funding them u retarded bong

Again, there literally wouldnt be anyone to protest too. Protest about what? What would change?

You would only be protesting about yourself. Thats wouldnt make any sense. Furthermore, since welfare would be slashed and seeing as how protests means you dont work, protesting isnt good for your money.

Military?

It only works with a frontier.

And in a libertarian world, blm wouldnt do anything because nobody could, even if they wanted to, change anything. So that makes no sense.

>Redpill me on libertarianism.
Aleppo.

Don't trust strangers on the internet. Read "Democracy: the God that failed" by hoppe. Or "the law" by Bastiat, which is only 55 pages.

Why is there crime and poverty? Read 'the unheavenly city' by Edward Banfield. Essentially 'poverty and crime is a choice,' the book.

Economics: basic economics by Thomas Sowell, Economics in one lesson by Hazlitt, and The Road to Serfdom by Hayek all destroy the theories for centrally-planned economies.

Best all-around intro book: probably Machinery of Freedom by Friedman. It's a fun and easy read.

You mean those riots with the people leading it chanting Marxist pledges before hand? Marxism in its current incarnation and libertarianism are diametrically opposed, Marxism wants privileges and equity of outcome, libertarianism wants competition and equality of opportunity.

Of course libertarianism can't fix that, libertarianism allows free speech which includes free speech for its opponents. If we were always libertarian, then maybe people would just think they're crazy and move on. Instead, the media is as Marxist as the BLM organisers.

>We have nothing to lose but our chains
And your dignity, don't forget that... Oh never mind it was as fictitious as the patriarchy conspiracy.

RARE
A
R
E

... But wrong

And at THAT time, gun owners would have to shoot on sight to kill.

it's that easy

Besides, they're just dindu's, it won't be a great loss anyway

It's a lazy cop-out. Designing workable governments and societies is hard; throwing your hands up and leaving it to the free market is easy.

>respecting everyones freedom and not taking people hostage is just laziness

private security
militias
rioting would be done in a day because you could defend your personal property and every single retard who would even try to loot would get shot

I think its more a philosophy that can guide policy rather than a political system

I don't want to respect Jamal and Abdul's right to inflate the labour pool. I want military patrols along Europe's borders and nonwhites confined to internment camps. This requires a strong government.

I agree, but what about the rights and freedoms of people inside the country? If the nigs and muzzies are kept out of the country we should have maximum freedom inside.

The favelas are anarco-capitalist. The drug traficking is a capitalist enterprise.

Just look at them. Thats how anarchy would work.

Libertarianism is the most efficient streamlined form of government there is. Basically anyone can do anything they want as long as it doesn't fuck with anyone else's rights. Everyone on pol hates it because it's not a white supremecist idealogy, but what they fail to realize is that no matter how many Google riots there are it's not going yo affect your life at all unless you live in Googleville

>look at the current riots
Allow citizenship to gun them down right there.
Problem solved.
In libertarian society you cold just shoot googles from your windows if you see them vandaluzing and legally get away with it.

RARE
A
R
E

In brazil too, but nobody even bothers to investigate.

A few months back a guy was mugged and screamed "thief!", and some dude shot the thief from his window. Nobody would tell the police who shot the thief.

>look at the current riots
>tell me that muh small government and muh weed could fix that
Easy!
>Googles block the streets
>Run over them, not your fault they violate rules of transportation, they endangered themselves
>Googles are chanting "dead cops!" nothing criminal here, chanting is legal.
>Take aim from your window at them
>wait till they start vandalizing or assault somebody
>Gun them all down for violation of property and rigsts

That sounds like cool guys