Poland

how do we keep the whiteness of Poland(the whitest cunt),Cred Forums?
Poland is going to take in lots of immigrants in the near future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua-eLw7OJ_Q&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua-eLw7OJ_Q&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9kruHqLTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>albania
>whiter than norway
no

This desu. Albanians are preeeetty fucking far from being white

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

It's not about being white.
It's about being an ethnic citizen of that country and not a migrant living there.

>finlandia
>white

>Poland is going to take in lots of immigrants in the near future

this is false
i have a polack gf and she tells me every day that even if the government would do that, the refugee asylums would burn and the immigrants would leave the country

Czechs, are you really that white? I thought you guys had gypsies or did that nazis kill them all?

>Pakistan
>87.2% white

>Sweden more white than Russia and UK and Bulgaria

Cred Forums BTFO

Poland will be a superpower by 2030.

Poland has taken in over 1 million migrants in the last 2 years.

they're a very small part of the population, but they all live in ghettos, which is why you can see a lot of them, because they're all usually concentrated in one area

ask again in 10 years

"Slavs not white" meme BTFO

>Dutch percentage
Are we that fucked?
When did this happen?

You mean the Ukrainians? They're slavs and assimilate very well so it's okay.

Poland is a shit place tho

Don't forget all mud exchange students from Sweden in cities like Gdansk.

look at Albania and Kosovo for a moment. You will notice that there are significant percentage people of people with european origin. Why is that you ask? Shiptars are not slavs, nor they are white? how come they have so high percentage of european origin?

Easy. Incest. Islam, incest and big mountains with isolated villages go along well. Pic related, a "Macedonian" shiptar. This is your average "albanian/kosovar". And guess what? he was born in incest.

Conclusion? Shiptars = subhumans

Wtf is wrong with sweden?

We can accept that France and UK are on ≈ 85% because they are the most influential and economically superior.

But WTF is wrong with Sweden? Are they trying to be like us by importing immigrants?

The Stupid Googles forgot that their population is just 9 million or some shit and they are importing fucking Somalis...
At least sand niggers can be more beneficial... Jesus

It's still OK, but it's getting worse all the time. Gypsies breed like fucking rats, they're at least 2% of population now. Moreover the centers of big cities (esp. Prague of course) are getting more and more BLACKED.

Poland is a punishment for the sins of the nobles of the old Poland. Germans and Russians symbolize punishment for sins. Poland is a warning to people of the world - don't sin. Because otherwise in your life you will have to meet your Germans and your Russians. God wants Poland to suffer so it becomes the noblest nation on Earth, because suffering apparently brings you closer to God

> European origin
Russia (CIS) spans Asia too...

US king nigger recently (2 days ago) made you take in immigrant invaders 10 times more.

I swear every Albanian I know looks so deformed. They are so fucking weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua-eLw7OJ_Q&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua-eLw7OJ_Q&has_verified=1

>nobody want to go there
>3 millions want to leave
relax lad Poland is safe

>Hungary
>Finland
>European Origin

I'll let you know when I get there on Sunday.

I fucking love Poland.

lol I have seen Polan there too, just overreacting

How about not importing Googles and mudslimes?

We can't we'll be doomed just like western countries, maybe it will take some time but it will happen. I think western countries including germany will become islamic states and then they will invade us with the help of Russia or Turkey.

So in 30 years Poland will be eradicated once and for all.

Put them back under Russian control.

shit map. based only on modern migrations.

Russians occupied Austria too you artificial cunt

slavs are not white

poles are pale monkeys

The Russiands withdraw once Austria declared its neutrality.

>googles

What? I haven't had my coffee yet but what did they mean by this?

Yes and now we make bants with Russia about partitioning you clowns.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9kruHqLTI

Stay mad

>60% white
>nigger president
My asshole is brighter than future of your country