Muslim Chimpout at Australian University

Muslim wearing Hijab totally loses it at a Pauline Hanson supporter at Curtin University, Perth, Australia.
>you have no right to be here
>I have an appointment
>triggering intensifies

Original thread:
WEBM here:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474542637212.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474542637212.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
redflag.org.au
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would have knocked her out the moment she touched me.

Then you would have been thrown in jail for hate crimes.

jokes on them, i'm not white.

i'd go free

Gass that thing, its voice is ear deafening.

Those dunecoons sure now how to keep their women modest, uh!

At this point I don't care. And I'm not the only one.

The reason why Pauline had such a big backing, besides the fact both of our parties are complete jokes, is that we as a nation have stopped caring.

For nearly a decade we've had Anti-Australian slop for dinner every night with the mainstream media. Aboriginals, fuck Aussies. Don't care about boat people, fuck Aussies. Celebrate Australia Day, fuck Aussies.

For nearly a decade we've been forced at whining, guilt-tripping gunpoint, and now we're saying, "just pull the damn trigger."

We don't care anymore. We don't care about immigrants. We don't about Islam. We don't care about Aboriginals. All of just want to sit down and tend to our barbecues. Be proud of ourselves and who we are.

So fuck you and your religion. Conform to our beliefs or leave. Fuck you and your Aboriginal ancestory. It doesn't give you the right to the land anymore. Fuck you and your anti-white, anti-Australia rhetoric.

And fuck your feelings. Go get beheaded for them in your Islamic dream land.

nice m8

>the jewfro acting tough

Haha should've decked him, he needs it

I like how you think. Atleast you're on a huge fucking island so it's harder for mudslimes and niggers to get there. Your country isn't cucked beyond salvation yet. Fucking niggers and mudslimes crawling slowly through europe up towards Sweden and form a nigger-land in the south.

Racewar when? Civilwar when?

send the cucks back to their desert

Good post.

Top kek I had a feeling it was Curtin.

Wow, a chick with a worse shrill voice than Hillary. This ugly little bitch has no right being in this country.

Wearing a Hanson T-shirt is not hate speech. Screeching at a guy in public and calling him a fascist is.

Australia is waking up.

From that image she looks like she'd be good at sucking some infidel dick

History moves in cycles. Trump winning in America was a sign of the pendulum swinging back.

Obama's years in office launched it so hard to the left's favour, that lunatics who believe that "they are whoever they wanna be" had the stage, and used it to spew their bullshit into every orifice of society.

Couple that with the rise of the Internet into mainstream media, was it any wonder that an entire generation of millennials was brainwashed so thoroughly?

But now, we had Trump, then Brexit, and now we have the election coming up. All those years of the little kid screaming at their older brothers face is coming to haunt them. Daddy Obama is out, and there will be no-one left to stop their bubbles from popping.

It's not too late for you, Sweden. I have every hope, and confidence, that you'll see that pendulum swing back for you.

Just imagine invoking stand your ground against one of these creatures.

>I swear she was so mad I thought she was about to explode on me

worth it

>I swear she was so mad I thought she was about to explode on me

>not white
>Netherlands
you're a Muslim already

are any of you cunts watching this shit?

its a triple j stream

this dude actually said "muslims built everything"

wew fucking lad

south american, nice try mr. goldstein

Are you like a fourth generation nazi trying to return home just in time for the rise of the right wing in Germany?

She's probably used to things exploding in her face

How long until her name leaks online and she starts playing the victim when people rightfully call her a cunt?

She sucks so much muddick, she needs to bleach her teeth.

Nigger/ Niggerised muzzies are by far the worst type. Think of how many victim points this woman has: black, woman, muslim- she's probably a trans disabled otherkin as well.

And God are they ugly. That thing is repulsive in every way something could possibly be.

>he didn't start going ALLAHU AKBAR as loud as he can, with finger raised
missed opportunity

whats the context?

It's funny because lots of arrow-cross Hungarian "nazis" fled to Australia from the russkis, they even had a community sort of thing going on.

I wonder what happened to their children. Did they became spoiled ultra-sjw brats or are they horrified that now their new home is slowly becoming more degenerate than the place they left because of it.

Anyone watching the show on abc at the moment?

This is the real irony here; if she chimped out like this in her own household she'd have the shit slapped out of her, literally. Muslim men would beat the absolute fuck out of her.

Fucking hypocritical, self entitled whore.

> fuck she's ugly

Yep, totally this. I'm stupid for pussy as much as the next guy but there us no way in hell my dick could get hard for this hideous monstrosity. Shes even uglier then that malala chick, and she was ugly despite getting shot in the head.

Why not just follow her later on when the crowds disperse, kidnap her and torture her to death? That way you can do things at your own leisure and dispose of the body without a fuss.

If they came to Australia and settled down and made an attempt to fit in I really could not give two fucks to be quite honest with you.

But I have a feeling those SJW cunts that infest the shit hole that is known as Melbournistan had to come from somewhere and it would not surprise me.

>I've seen you harass women and muslims around campus
Said the brave womyn while ganging up on him with bunch of other SJWs just because of his t-shirt.

Around about the same time her white knights come gallivanting over Cuck Hill.

>"fear not homophobic, xenophobic, anti-western lady, I shall save you"
>Mohammada Al Taliban smiles and dances over to him
>she tongues his ear and whispers, "alaghyu agck bagh"
>to which he shouts "DONT YOU KNOW ALL RELIGION IS-"
>BOOM
>media states that a Middle-Eastern Australian killed hundreds of people
>"we have to do better as a country"
>Australia sells itself to Saudi Arabia
>WWIII ensues because Asia wonders why Saudi Arabia just bought one of its biggest settlements

>Why not just follow her later on when the crowds disperse, kidnap her and torture her to death?

Serbia, always knowing the best solution to lifes problems!

Story has been sunk by MSM.

Turns out the guy getting yelled at was a chapter leader of UPF.

So they're gonna dismiss it outright.

Ausfags, ABC2 now!
SJW getting BTFO!

I'm sure it's a very true statement, campuses are notorious for allowing men to just wander around harassing women in public

It's common sense.

These aren't the kind of people that respond to common sense, reason or logic.

You can't have a debate with them.

You can't sway their minds or at least hope to encourage them to think for themselves rather than do this kind of shit.

So what's left? Extermination.

It's simple really.

I stopped watching shitty tv years ago mate I don't even have a TV aerial can you make some webms?

It really is a hollow victory, a really bitter one. But the last sjws will eventually admit that it was a bad idea to destroy the world that protected them.

I feel less hostility towards any nigger or even jew or any person that even if he/she is vile and aggressive and degenerate, but fights for his own kind than even the moderate "not-racists", who go out of their way to deny the tribal nature of man.

The idea of human universalism is crumbling and soon it will collapse burying the whole western before under itself.

Even if you're a dumb slav or worse, if you're a disenfranchised trailer trash "white nation" neonazi, you at least have some comrades to stick up for you.

White liberals are traitors and being a traitor is the loneliest role in the world. If niggers and muzzies will turn on them, they'll have no one, not even each other to protect them. It'll be an utter slaughter and no one will feel sorry for them.

She doesn't even work there, does she?

She's just throwing a shit fit for no reason, isn't she?

I would have straight up called her hitler or something, just to see how she reacted.

Why does this Pauline Hanson trigger mudslimes so much?

its pretty fuckin awful

blair is quite well spoken but both sides are running at a low level rhetoric

She's a nationalist who stands against immigration, especially muslim immigration.

I am not disagreeing with you my Serbian friend!

I just marvel at the simplicity to your solutions and wish more could actually think like this.

Actually, I think it's pretty damn ed sad that these muslims can keep getting away with using the term "Multiculturalism"

Because, and I think you will all agree with me, that "Multicultural" means MORE THAN ONE FUCKING CULTURE.

and muslims are literally trying to destroy any culture that isn't their own.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Whoa, back up m8. You have any more information on that? I have a friend in Australia who speaks Hungarian. I think her grandparents immigrated there.

I really wonder what the psychological reason or why people are able to call bullshit and not buy into liberal indoctrination.

Would be interested in seeing the data.

Kinda like they do in this video and surround some random guy and yell on him because his t-shirt presents different political opinion
>a fucking leaf

No idea.

But we had literal Nazi ex serviceman's clubs here in the 70's and 80's.

And there's always some Hungarian or Latvian or whateverian Nazi "war criminal" they're digging up in some Melbourne retirement home.

Punch them in the solar plexus one time then walk away. Act natural.

>implying the rules for proud wymyn of color are the same as the rules for fucking white males

touché

I don't think that's going to happen sadly.

I think they'll let it fester to the point that the Western world will go full 90's Serbia.

Then the Chinese will nuke us.

Pogrom are underrated.

She wants them banned from Australia.

She's been triggering the let for 20+ years now.

She's a nationalist (FAR FAR RIGHT NEO NAZI!) who has lots of popular support despite having no credentials. This triggers the professional politicians even more than her view points.

Sadly lots of ex-Nazi children turn out this way trying to overcompensate. They grew up in an atmosphere of defeatism and constant fear from retribution. Most of them had to flee under false names and this will get to the children in a way that they'll see their parents as criminals and people, who are being persecuted for being evil.

They will always try to desperately show that they aren't like them, they aren't nazis and fascists and the irrational fear will push them to completely insane political platform.

Not all of them like that, but there are many cases if you look up families of high-ranking former Nazis. This is why Germany and Japan are in this deplorable state today, especially Germany.

Most people don't know or care about the terror that went with the grand plan of making Eastern Europe completely German-free.

Why do you come to this board to make the rest of us look bad? Or just to say things that would get you upvotes on reddit because it makes you feel like a big man. Fucking cunt.

So proud to say I voted for based Pauline.

Top kek at Jesse Eisenberg in the background.

She's pretty THICC 2bh famicom.

sure you would m8

How do you combat a retarded screeching muh emotions argument like that? If he had have said he was a quarter abo fag who identified as a female would that take the wind out of her sails?

Surely in the sjw world an abo can trump any muzzies argument simpky by telling them to fuck off back to where they came from.

It's inherit in humans. Invariably, after something becomes normal we tend to ask, "why?"

Without a war to distract us, we start questioning every facet of how lives that we accept, like gender, word definitions, vaccinations.

When you have an entity as big the mainstream media telling us that something is right, chances are some of the population will ask, "why?"

Increase the media overtime, give the people asking "why" a platform to speak (the Internet) and suddenly two groups form. Humans are great at a sniffing out a desperate animal, so when one group starts gnashing its teeth more people migrate to the other group.

It just depends on which one is louder. Guess which one has the mainstream media on their side at the moment?

Sparr me your acronyms o learned lord of the tubes. Praise kek and explain your capital letters

>She wants them banned from Australia.
Permanent ban under her rule?

Concentration camps in the desert when?

keep ya chins up lads, don't forget that even after that gay little stunt the greens pulled

O N E

T H I R D

of greens voters support a ban on muslim immigration.

O
N
E

T
H
I
R
D

and anywhere from 49-60% of the total population support it overall

>greens fucking BTFO

School's out - for racists, that is.

Who /Curtin/ here?

Redpill me on Pauline Hanson

hmmm

Looks like she blew up?

eh chaps?

Find her facebook, I want to have a go at this chimp

What exactly is it that makes Australian culture so great?

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474542637212.webm

The worst part is someone just walking along, wearing a shirt, can be harassed like this and people back up the harasser because she cosplays as a garbage bag.

Kek, the Confessions at Curtin page linked an Antifa blog explaining what happened. JUST.

Don't get me wrong that guy is probably a douche (and likely racist), but chimping out was not warranted over his shirt.

Anyone know what the shirt was?

Mainstream Media brah. How long you been here?

But yeah, they all preface their articles with "Leader Of Far Right UPF"

>I want to have a go at this chimp

Watch your step, bigot.

Well there were two very infamous cases of Lajos Polgár and Károly Zentai, both of them were hunted down by the "People of Revenge" in Australia, but in reality it's really hard to know anything, since most people will try to stay as low as possible.

Even the name of the movement they backed was the "whispering" movement, since under communism and for the people, who were actually sentenced to death or would have been sentenced to death in Hungary or Israel and had to fear possible extradiction any kind of publicity was no option.

But still you'd have many newspapers for the Hungarian community in Australia with very interesting names, so to speak. :^)

And regular authors for really far-right publications, again from Australia, and Venezuela, interestingly all through from the 50s to the 90s.

Also you can look into Kálmán Koós, who made the most important post-war "neo"-hungarist manifesto in the 60s.

Largely these people carried the "torch" until free speech returned to hungary and now even here you can have the natsoc autism flourishing again.

Based Pauline.

Wish she was our PM.

pauline hanson shirt

>Antifa

When are we going to destroy these faggots.

he didn't really do much, it was actually kind of pathetic to watch him

Meh. I kind of support this chick though. It’s her right to chimp out on whoever she wants to chimp out and deal with consequences.

Not much to red pill. What you see on the packaging is what you get.

>Be hard working bogan single mum who owns a fish and chip takeaway
>Get sick of lazy parasites and seeing "multiculturalism" turn suburbs to shit
>Run for parliament and make the INSANE, OUTLANDISH, CRAZY suggestion that in 20 years Australia would be swamped by Asians and have major problems with Chinese integration/domination (gee, what a surprise)
>Is also kind dumb
>I don't mean just uneducated, but kinda actually dumb. But honest and well meaning
>Media and government do everything they can to crush her
>Even put her in jail

>She's out of politics for 20 years
>Decides in the last couple of years to come back
>Everyone laughs
>Media pokes fun at her
>Government laughs at the idea of her buzzing around again
>OH SHIT NIGGA
>Her party wins 4 senate seats in an election that sees a tenuous balance of power
>Now people have to "put up with her"
>She gives her first big comeback speech, dropping red pills left and right to the point that our Marxist politicians JUST CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW and have to run crying out of the senate to their safe space

>Wearing One Nation or Pauline stuff (which hipsters did ironically) is akin to wearing your MAGA hat

Sadly, in her first run at this gig, she was used and exploited by people looking to get a free ride on her novelty and attention.

This time she has a somewhat more serious team surrounding her.

Trump's economic adviser just flew out to give her a hand.

Chingy Chingy Chong Chong fried dim sim

To be fair this wasn't just "anyone".

He's a chapter leader of UPF. The Muzzie and Marxists recognized him separate from the T-Shirt.

Which makes me wonder if they associate with Anti-fa

No arguments apart from "muh feels” then?

Racism is evil. I hate these divisions rocking our society and tearing us apart. To see us being divided on grounds of race or politics would break my heart.

But Muslims are pretty much designated genocide victim at this point.

(This post cannot be construed as anything other than satire.)

>it was actually kind of pathetic to watch him

Why don't you that to his face if you're so brave.

Antifa and MSA, the two worst association on any campus.

t.Chang Wang.

> Pauline Hanson
literally who

I agree with you, chinger.

You're joking, right? She was one of the main characters in the Nolan "dark knight" movie.

what is sarcasm?
>a fucking leaf

To be fair m8, former Nazis that came to Australia didn't put much effort into keeping it under wraps.

well said, i'm sick of being told that i have to be ashamed of being aussie. Being australian is fucking awesome, i should be able to acknowledge that without people bringing up past shit.

Man, that young idiot floating in the back putting on a death stare.

Explains why Australia was bizarrely a hot bed for holocaust deniers in the pre internet days.

And you would be thrown in jail in a flash. Not having self control when faced with idiocy is nothing to be proud of.

They were in the wrong for yelling at someone for having a different political opinion who didn't even try to instigate an argument.
However, I don't know what kind of bogan would walk around in a Hanson shirt.

If I was that guy I'd be careful, her strapon bomb might go off

It's not about being ashamed to be Aussie. It's about not hating new Australians and denying them the chance to assimilate to the lucky country. When you spread hate, and idiolise shameful moments like Cronulla, it drives our historically multi cultural society apart.

The only thing tearing our society apart is importing incompatible cultures into it.

Soz bud.

First surfaced in 1995. Ran for the Liberals (centre right party) on a platform of anti Chinese immigration. Elected.

Things got pretty tumultuous for her. Her party kicked her out, she formed her own party. They did well in the late 90s but quickly fell apart as she didn't have the skills to continue, despite having a lot of support. Was jailed on trumped up charges.

Fast forward to this year. Australia is a mess politically, Liberals are back in power. Election two months ago, Pauline stands again, this time running on an anti islam platform. Has success, bringing other politicians with her. This time round shes more polished, and will be able to sustain the momentum. Also her party are guaranteed to remain in the senate for six years.

Brings maximum butthurt from all the sjws, the muzzies, the lesbians, the media , artists, musicians, other politicians.

IS THIS A DECELERATION OF WAR

How safe is it to cosplay as Hillie-sama in Australia?

Such an archaic answer. Driving people away when they make every effort to contribute is what will tear us apart if you continue on this path. I hate the far right and the far left. Reclaim Australia and the commies are both driving us to evil, racism and division.

The most basic refutation is that she shouldn't be allowed to behave that way if he can't.

Which he can't. Because he'd be in jail.

The second refutation is that she's a parasitic "guest" in this country, and instead of being grateful, she's being abusive towards a man for practicing democracy.

So she should be deported.

What are the are the chances to be expelled from her university?

ugly fat cunt. cant handle a tshirt lol and wants him to get out?
and who is the fascist?

Both Australia and the United States are 20 years behind South Africa.

The White-Jews and Muslim collaborators want all former white colonies destroyed.

Stop being so naive for the sake of christ

Chink Ching Bing Bong
I eat dog and cat arr day rong

From Curtin? She'll probably be given a medal or honourary doctorate

I like this crowd better

>historically multi cultural

Kek

>hating new Australians

I don't hate them unless they're adherents to evil ideologies like Islam.

No one is asking her to leave (well, okay, most of us are) but perhaps we'd be less hostile if she stopped practicing an objectively vile and intolerant ideology and trying to enforce it on others and instead focused on assimilating into our culture. As new Australians should.

Cultural Harmony, not Cultural Division.

What the fuck did you just say?

Don't let them. Laugh at them, then go back to your barbecue.

99% of people have never read a page of world history, so fuck them. Where are Mongols apologising to the Chinese for slaughtering them and opening up the Silk Road? Where are the millions who are related to people who owned Slavic people, from where the word "slave" comes from?

The Aboriginals should be goddamn fucking grateful they got the English. The policy of the Dutch and the French was to murder the native populations outright.

Watched it for the first time..

Cue the SJW cunt out of nowhere saying the usual buzzwords with literally 0 provocation.
>your existence is harassment of women!!!!

How are you Australians reacting to this? I mean the normies and the media?

You don't follow unified rules in Australia when it comes to harassment and verbal attacks?
I'm not saying that we're any better here, however I thought you take those matters more seriously.

Listen to this guy. He's a professional kebab remover.

How are the greens as a whole BTFO if roughly a third of them are supporting your position?

>How are you Australians reacting to this?

How do you reckon? Nobody actually cares.

Did you miss the Aussie campaign? Posters featuring people of all backgrounds dating back 300 years. Indian, Chinese. Longer than your ancestors I bet.

No but you do hate. You're consumed by hatred. You're a little man. Denying individuals the right to religious freedom is an egregious insult to free expression. You are driving a wedge in our society.

Still don't care.

He could be the leader of the KKK and it would still be unacceptable.

Top post mate

it went viral after being posted on FB and the guy got a 30 day ban because of it
several large online news sites have already covered it
only happened today so it's only going to get bigger, at least for a couple of days

>30 day ban
For what reason? Cause we said so?

Because Greens party policy is 100% pro Muslim immigration
They don't even have the support of their own voters on this

>Make every effort to contribute

>Still practicing Islam

Sorry, but if you can't get over that hurdle, you're not making enough effort.

>Tear us apart

Good? If you hate Australian culture I'm happy to see you leave, or if worst comes to worst, see you all take Tasmania and Victoria.

>Far Right and Far Left

There is no Far Right in Australia. Groups like Reclaim are perhaps a bit right of center. That's it. The Far Left is extremely strong - See the terrorist attacks they are carrying out, like the Lindt Cafe Siege.

The left utterly dominate media and politics in this country and have so for a generation. The only rebuttal is the "Liberals" who are just fucking Globalist Neo-Con's.

>Driving us to evil

Straight up, the only people who have crossed the threshold into actual serious criminality and violence are the Left/Islamists.

Which is precisely why half the country doesn't want them here. Not because "muh racism", but because where Islam goes, social upheaval and violence follow - and most people are like you - they just want to fucking go to work and relax on the weekends and not deal with crazy fringe lunatics causing disruptions (which the left is hell bent on).

The Right here is at best reactionary. The actual provocation is conducted by the Left.

pretty much
some people did reply on his feed with some racist comments, but that's not his fault

None. She'll get invited on TV and be given tenure for her outstanding bravery and compassion.

To start with the second point, her accent sounds pretty Austro–British to me, so I do not understand what you mean by guest. I bet she’s Australian citizen just like you. You cannot deport and Australian citizen from Australia.

And about the first point, I do not know whether what she did was illegal according to australian laws. But I doubt you can get into much trouble by shouting in the middle of the street. Maybe some fine for public disturbance but I would imagine all such cases would be left to police officer’s discretion anyway.

So again, I don’t get all the butthurt comments. If you think that she is making an idiot of herself then it is good for your agenda, no?

noice m8

Which show?

Because HE said so.

moderation seems to be the path that everyone wants but no one can agree on.
both the left and right generally agree there should be immigration but just can't agree on how much because there's no absolute answer.
The right thinks the left wants to let literally everyone in, the left thinks the right wants to let no one in.

It is definitely true that you can have too much immigration. The problem is that if you let too many people in at once all of a sudden, they will not adjust to their new environment and customs.
This makes them band together with their own ethnic group and continue undesirable cultural practices.
This is what happened in Cologne.
Even the Dalai Lama, the face of Buddhism which teaches compassion and focusing on others needs said that Germany let in too many immigrants and that they need to return to their home.

After these incidents in Europe the citizens of those countries are now more racist and xenophobic than ever.
People who were previously okay with immigration now see it as bad because of the tensions this new population has created.
So both the immigrants and the original citizenship are now less harmonious than ever.

However we're always going to have immigration for both compassionate and economic reasons. The task is explaining to people that being overly generous actually creates racism and hostility, rather than a peaceful multicultural society.

He did the right thing. She lost her temper and invalidated her viewpoint and captured it all on film.

>this whole post

Oh I get it, Australians are Germany 2.0

Fuck, the problem here is universal I see.

We have some draconian laws about not offending anyone on the basis of race etc, but in this case the victim was white so nobody is going to care

Which show? can stream it off the app

I start to understand what “proud to be australian” really means, kek. Somehow my intuition rarely fails me.

Stop fabricating islands and trying to start WWIII and maybe we'll see you as a person, Wang

There are retards in every country, why would Australia be an exception?

Not safe at all

Probably would get tonnes of cunts trying to glass ya

My ancestors are British. Australia is a British colony.

Australia was predominantly and overwhelmingly British up until the 1970's.

Non whites, let alone non Europeans and non British individuals contributed nothing of value to Australia. I don't even mean that as an insult. Why would they? They were an insignificant minority for most of our history.

>do hate

Sure. There is nothing wrong with hating an ideology (both Marxism and it's new sibling, Islam) that wants you dead. It's common sense.

>You're a little man

4 u.

>Denying individuals the right to religious freedom is an egregious insult to free expression.

So be it. The left agrees with me on this - Free expression must be curtailed to maintain social harmony.

If you want anarchy, move to the U.S.

>You are driving a wedge in our society

The wedge is Islam, and the ones driving it are the left who insist on imposing it on us.

Think of the country like a great big share house.

I like to keep the doors locked when I go out, and I don't like homeless people sleeping on my couch, eating out of my fridge and occasionally reminding me that they take orders from a magic pedophile who rides a flying horse who commands them to behead me.

Never met one. Australia is full of god fearing, love nearing, dog rearing people. I see no case to be alarmed unless you're a bloody agitator.

The status quo? I'm down with the flow! Fucking UnAustralian cunts fuck off

I would literally love to put her in a chokehold, and feel the life slowly escape from her body.

>"I've seen you at this campus harassing women and muslims"

Gee, that wouldn't be a lie would it?

Yeah, the "You can't be a racist if you're part of a minority" thingy is also strong around here I'm afraid.
I wonder where she's from, Indonesia perhaps? She looks like a baboon had sex in the mud with a paki or something.

Except we've never had an identity as a nation. Just when we had a sliver of it in the 80's and 90's, political correctness reared its ugly head.

Heck, our most patriotic day isn't even Australia Day, it's a day when a bunch of our young men were slaughtered in WWI.

The only patriotism we're allowed to have is when we die horribly.

Those posters are fucking stupid.

You could post a picture of a white guy with the word 'African' on it, and find some contrived story to support that frame of mind, because there have been white people on Africa for more than 300 years.

Just because there was a fucking dude with a turban in Australia 300 years ago doesn't mean that's what an Aussie is.

Fuck yourself. Fuck your propaganda. And fuck your (You).

/you can't be more of a dumb stupid idiot so ill just lay it out for you clean as a bag of ice. fuck off iwth your stupid cuntism you fucking dickhead, youre a prick and you make me think i want to stick a fucking boot up ya for shits n gigs you fucking rock spider

serb knows the truth wanting to remove kebab intensifies in all of us

You abandoned your grammar for some reason. Are you trying to seem like multiple people?

In the 2011 census only 61.1% of Australians said they were Christian.
it's probably dropped since then, I guess we'll see.

Australian pride, mateship and good will has always transcended religion, race or pet ownership.
That doesn't mean we should be ashamed to be white, it doesn't mean we should kiss the feet of every muslim that comes here and we certainly don't have to pretend to like everyone.
It just seems like a lot of aussies like to where our nation as a badge of pride without actually being proud for what it stands for.

>What you mean by Guest

She's a brown Muslim. Accent is irrelevant. Australia is a British country built by and (up until recently) for British people.

>An Australian citizen just like you

And? I could move to China and become a Chinese citizen. I'm still not Chinese. You're confusing ethnicity with nationality.

>You cannot deport an Australian citizen from Australia

You can cancel their passport while they're out of the country if they're a dual citizen though. Just have to get the timing right, ay?

>But I doubt you can get into much trouble by shouting in the middle of the street.

A man in Perth (the city she is from and where this took place) was sentenced to three years in jail for a similar argument with a Jewish man, in which he didn't raise his voice or use any noticeable slurs.

>Police officers discretion

The courts, you mean.

>So again, I don't get all the butthurt comments

If a guest came to your house and spat in your face, would you be upset?

You've made assumptions about Australia which demonstrate you don't actually understand the country - You seem to be viewing it through the lens of the U.S., and despite some superficial similarities we're quite different.

>Agenda

No one has an agenda here, except the guy who made the video. It's a fucking Cantonese Shadow Puppet Sub-Forum.

Nicely put.

Because we're intelligent and democrats aren't

>driving people away
What's wrong with it? People contribute to the GDP, but then you'll have to share the GDP with them. And there'll be less place and opportunity for your own children and kith and kin. Just making good macroeconomic numbers don't mean anything if it won't be you and your kind, enjoying the benefits of it.

Plus these people don't like you. Muslims in developed non-Muslim countries don't like the people living their, they look out for their own, while you don't. They understand tribalism, while you don't. They are exploiting the first world to serve their own agenda and replace the population.

There's no balance, there's no harmony, this isn't a cooperative game. They gain, you lose, that's it.

Religion is stupid you big girls blouse why would we want that shit. You're bloody useless mate.

we have had a white Australian identity since before federation mate,

>rock spider

Oi, don't talk about my Mohammed like that ya bogan cunt.

....we want her dead.

Like, what's your point? You think you're gonna bust someone here by appealing to some universal moral standard or the rule of law?

Muslims are vermin and they shouldn't be treated like they're human what the fuck are you on about?

holy fuck I cannot stand fat chicks

>Religion is stupid

RRRRRREEEEEEEE ISLAMOPHOBE

You need a weeks fucking mandatory diversity education, you intolerant sack of shit.

Get a dick up ya

Women Muslims like to dress as worms? Please take off that thing no one is going to rape you in US or AU. Not against that, do you saw womens in Egypt in the 80s and 90s? They was hot as fuck!

Oh shit, it's blair cotteral

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE HOMOSEXUALITY

>roughly

pretty close to 'exactly' at 34%

anyway, they're not environmentalists, they're socialist SJWs who waste time and taxpayer money by crying about everything and have managed to ensnare the university student vote with their pro-muslim, anti-white rhetoric and complete focus on muh human rights and muh not enough immigration.

with a third of their party essentially disgreeing with their main platform, it just shows their voter base has a significant amount of old school environmentalists who aren't limp-wristed muslim lovers.

they will be forced to adapt their policies to match a rapidly increasing anti-immigration sentiment among the public, or risk losing more ground in the senate next election (they're still really fucking butthurt about Pauline for that one), and being muscled out of the lower house entirely.

Not if he had yelled ALLAHU ACKBAR while doing it

The left, far left and alt-left are the most hate filled group in the world.

I don't hate blacks, asians, indians or muslims. Yet the hatred these people have for the white man is absurd.

I want a country where I can go to work, come home, raise a family and have education and work opportunities for my kids.
Until we have a society with 0 homelessness and 0 unemployment we have no reason or capacity for bank rolling useless and unemployable degrees or refugees.

The fact that this is even considered "Right" or "Far Right" is absurd.
Let alone the hypocrisy in verbally trying to intimidate someone based solely on what they're wearing, while advocating the right to wear headscarves, burkas and traditional garb. That is insane.

Instead of sending your best and brightest overseas for a "better life", keep them at home and create a better country.
The individualism needs to stop.

my best mate was christian.
I actually went to his church constantly as kid just to spend time with him.
everyone was really nice.
I never really focused on the Christian aspect to it, I just wanted to play soccer and games.
Since I never really took the Bible literally I guess I've always been non-religious.
Since I had perfectly good mateship with a christian I can't see why I couldn't potentially have mateship with other religions, actually I was good friends with a Hindu who could actually speak real english.

Any race or religion can be aussie, but just coming over here doesn't make you aussie.
Australian values need to be present, they're not unique to Australia from the rest of the world but they're always present when I think of model australians.
Good will, easy going, compassionate and a little rough around the edges helps.

Underrated post

Just you wait.

I mean it. Wait for me. Bray and make fun of Australians who want to know who they are in this world.

And you'll watch with your laughter as the world spins on, and soon enough you'll be middle-aged. You'll live in the slums with your son who hates you and your wife who took the best she could.

That's what you are. A paper bag for your future wife to puke inside.

But hey, at least you laughed, right? At least you had a good time, you worthless, talentless faggot. I hope your son remembers to do your taxes for you. He will only help out of guilt, and your existence will ruin any chances he'll have at having a successful life.

But hey at least you laughed, right? Being burden is hard for most, but you're pretty good at it by now. Shitting up forums, laughing as people try hard to make something of themselves, and always being there to ruin lives and conversations because you need a reminder that your existence actually impacts this world in anyway.

this is the general pendulum swing in the west, and it is not a coincidence that the media pressures the west into these guilt trips, and around the same time the people are going "I really don't fucking care anymore".

The label racist in Canada has been thrown around for as long as it has in the US and with greater stigma, and I can tell people don't care anymore.

I support Trump.

>You're a racist homophobe who hates foreigners!

No I don't. I'm not fond of how some of his comments have been construed, but I think his policies are sound and that laws should be enforced.

>see! racist! sexist!

and now with the 632nd attempt at shaming white, middle america to vote out of their self-interest for a lying, dishonest, meglomanic in a condescending tone is only emboldening people.

Even if he was full of shit, Trump speaks the language of middle america, real america, and they don't care that he says things that some might misconstrue as racially prejudiced or whatever. He's the antidote for the poison of a dual-party system.

>australian on opposite day

Racism has no place. I was brought up christian, so what! Those stories don't make my snag in bread taste any snaggier.

If it helps you feel better m8, there's one of those posters in Darwin that's been graffitied with a white cross over it.

>I was brought up Christian

Explains you're faggoty Cultural Marxist mindset. Probably Anglican to boot.

No you wouldn't...
This isn't cuck yurope, friend.

The correct answer is he'd be arrested for assault - Screaming and cursing isn't a physical attack that warrants a physical response.
It's a breach of the peace but that's something a police officer needs to deal with >Curtin is a public university, so even though the ground can be considered 'private property' the Police have right to enter anywhere as it's a public institution.

Pauline will get more votes next election if she stays on track. Especially once people see her policies aren't as silly as the left make them out to be.

You're a young one. Pauline has been down this exact path 20 years ago. Give it 5 years and we'll be back at the cronulla riots phase of the cycle.

Fucking good. They're all over Brisbane, and they're the definition of anecdotal.

These people have zero legitimacy. They're so frustrating.

no but you can put them in interment camps personally i thinking driving them to the out back and tying them to rock so the dingoes can eat them is a much better idea

>Frustrating

They're either wrong or right.

You can't be frustrated because someone believes in something that is incorrect.

Otherwise you'll be frustrated all day.

Correct The Record if the opportunity arises, and otherwise keep on truckin' and votin'.

What a vile individual, no wonder Trumps muslim immigration policy has such widespread support.

Yep, she just needs to keep a level head, watch out for libs, labs and that dickhead hinch baiting her and to keep her pro-border protection and anti-mass migration policies and she'll be onto a winner.

If she can keep it up for a bit, it'll be interesting to see how Xenophon will react - I have a feeling we're either going to see them get along or Xenophon is going to lose a fair chunk of his (yuuuge) support base.

>he's a facist you have no right to be here.
Fucking buzzword masters

End the female subspecies. Transcend the prized male to technocratic psychedelia godhood.

Xenophon is a slightly left centrist populist but i don't know the make up of his electorate so hard to say if he'll lose support but i think eventually people will become disillusioned if he ever strays from his populist support base.

I don't know if it's just that Cred Forumstards are a self-selected group, but you Australians are sounding exactly like your American and Canadian brothers. We need a Pan-Pacific Anglo-Saxon Alliance now.

>Slightly left
He votes with the greens 99% of the time

That was beutiful. Its similar in america with blacks and muslims.

You aren't.

Lebos and others are.

This is why you'll lose in the end.

Hating on racism is like hating on the state just because there were wars in the past. A state is a structure, a community organizing force that'll make people living in states, in strong societies more powerful than stateless anarchies.

Isolation as a group is disadvantageous, arrogance as a group is detrimental. But the same goes for being individualistic too. If you don't put white interests, more the interests of your folk before everyone else, you'll encounter people who will do and you'll have nothing to counter that.

Nepotism cannot be eliminated in a weak society, only with strong nationalism did nepotism, feudalism and tribalism die. You'll need strong Australian race identity and fascism to triumph over Muslim group identity, weaker ties cannot triumph over strong ones.

Immigrants see that their familiar ties give them an advantage, they can organize gangs, associations to help each other, while whites are isolated, so they utilize the situation. It's all natural. No society that doesn't put their native and core members' interests before the newcomers can survive.

Yeah pruddy much this.

Just think of the head scarves as the jihadi equivalent of SJW "problem glasses" and it makes more sense.

Would Xenophon lean more towards Pauline?

I think Hinch would when somebody shows him the weird stuff happening with those Sharia Lawyers.

>no right being in this country
>this country
Nice try New Zealand

>that cunt

triggered

Hinch isnt a fan of hanson either Tbh

>Xenophon is a slightly left centrist
No, Xenophon is an Opportunist.

He doesn't subscribe to either left or right, he panders to whomever will give him the most votes.

That's why it'll be an interesting watch, Adelaide is a interesting place, there is a number of bleeding heart types, but there is a far larger base of people who are fairly 'neutral' - they don't want to seem 'racist' but similarly support the views that Pauline Hanson espouses - those people are starting to become tired of the pussy footing around PC issues, they're starting to just speak plainly about the dangers of mass immigration (security actually being the least, the biggest concerns are Jobs, Water and Food)

Xenophon is going to find himself having to actually choose a side on a divisive topic where he can't just jump on the high road or follow the greens, in this instance the majority may actually be the 'low road'...

>when there are Australians 4-D funposting pretending to be greenies all over the fucking thread

>Pauline Hanson
>Based

in

>italy
>not ruled by corrupt nigger tier degenerates

I'll be thinking of you based Aussies when I vote!

#MakeDelawareRedAgain (pipe dream, I know)

>Not defending Pauline
>he thinks I care about our politicians

>t. Uigyhur

Who else here /ashamed-to-be-Curtin-alumni/?

Why the fuck is Perth so cucked now?

Every university is like this

Kinda makes me glad I go to a low tier university. I don't think I've ever seen shit like that go down. Not even a protest or flyers being handed out.

>Racism it stops with me
What did lefties mean by this?

>ECU.
>JUST.
>U
>S
>T.

In Australia you would be charged. No proper self defense laws here. It's a joke.

>Go to Curtin in 2009
>It's a decent place, ECU is a shit hole

>Go to ECU in 2016
>It's a decent place, Curtin is a shit hole

What did they mean by this?

Well said. Picture unrelated.

Is this what the email was about?
I wish I didn't live in Perth. Curtin is shit, uwa is shit, ecu is shit. there all shit.

>nazeeem_hussain

Multiculturalism doesn't work, you know what multiculturalism is? White people pay for non-whites to sit on their worthless asses and breed (except asians, they actually work)

>is on Cred Forums
>pretends he doesn't care about politics and his country going to shit
>secretly wishes he was aussie
fuck off midget

what email? do share

If the world was just divided into whites, (lighter skinned) Indians, and East Asians, there would be so much less strife.

>he thinks that not defending our politician means I don't care about politics
>He secretly wants to bea an aussie
No, but I will gladly spend my holiday there getting drunk and punching kangaroos and fuck some bitches seems fun

God is truely a Serb [accordian intensifies]

nothing interesting

dude don't make me sad those good old days yes i'm 18 yo but old movies had some qt chicks like no other.

Oooh man. Oh no. I have a huge temper...sweetest guy you'll ever meet until you get in my face. I couldn't make it past 15 seconds. I would have decked the cheeky cunt there and then. You do NOT get in my face and start yelling at me. How the hell do you guys keep your cool like that? I've already got adrenaline going just watching that video.

Kek.
She came into my class yesterday and berated us for 10 minutes IN a lecture to vote for her Marxist party.

Less niggers, they can't swim out there

Did you tell her to fuck off?

Doxx the dune coon already ffs

reading between the lines, it sounds like they think wearing a Pauline Hanson t-shirt is seeking to "vilify or deliberately offend members of [a] group" (Muslims)
I hope more and more students wear Pauline t-shirts to call the university on this stupid policy. They'll probably get in some hot water, but if enough of them do it then the university will have to back down and accept that wearing a shirt is not offensive to any reasonable person (pic related)

imagine having to deal with muslims in your everyday life.

>thinks he will get into the country
sorry buddy but we don't accept italian manlet EU refugees. i look forward to reading about your race war soon though :^) try not to get beheaded, allesandro

>
you should have killed her or did anything other than being a cuck.

Did you ask her why she did it in a lecture? Did she need a captive audience because people would just walk past her otherwise?

No. I'm doing an arts degree and am constantly surrounded by a plethora of lefties and SJW's. There's only such thing as having the Right opinion today, Curtin is a pretty meme university.

I have employed a few Muslims with mostly positive results. There aren't enough skilled locals in my industry. The Muslim men are pretty hard working, but I've had some bad results with women; one of them flew into a rage at one of the office staff, for no apparent reason, so I replaced her.

>No
Cuck
>arts degree
fucking kill yourself

>egyptbro

Is this why you put your women in trashbags? Hope you gag them, too. Listening to that all day would drive any man to bomb internally.

Why are they so uppity, don't they get beat enough at home?

>tfw my name is Alessandro
Are you a wizard?
>We don't accept eu refugees
C'mon m8, you are even accepting "Syrian" ones, I just want to spend a week or two there

It's a student guild election at the moment, it's not just her, most people harass you walking through campus to vote for them. The problem was that she addressed a class, technically she might of broken some policy by intruding in a lecture but idk.

Every 3rd person at Australian uni's is a SJW

>implying you wouldn't wreck it

I was wondering why there a posters saying vote for harambe.

not an argument

Yeah about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, but I've done a trade so I don't really care what you have to say :^)

One in Two

Germany has never had an identity as a nation, look at a map of the region from the 1800s. It's just a bunch of small provinces with no sense of community.That's why their nationalism fails so thoroughly.

actually christian girls are hawt af here since many french/english wars kek

This is why I found that image aussie, I want to wreck that aged booty hard

One in two, fuck has it gotten that bad?

Jesus Christ.

Aussies, what can you do to get her booted from that uni, before she attacks again? People like this belong in a cage.

Send them all back.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

The whole thing is fucking cringe, vote Big Horse.

Also that cuck with his hands on his hips was her personal guard in that lecture tyrade as well

Just smack that bitch in the name of allah.

dunecoons. i like that, fellow american.
hope you're having a great american day.

They'd get beat to a pulp behind closed doors if they acted out against their father or brothers, so they take out their religious Stockholm syndrome on white cucks in public.

Aaaay mayn Perth is on Cred Forums is we kangz 'n sheeeit now?

I actually attended Curtin University over 10 years ago and there was no trace of this shit back then thank fuck. There were student clubs and societies such as environmentalists and probably feminists and gay clubs and all that but SJW shenanigans simply did not exist.

Story has inspired my friend to design a bootleg Pauline Hanson shirt.

What do you guys think so far?

Get a few made up and I'll parade through Curtin Uni with you mate. Stop at the tavern and see how things have changed. Probably would be an interesting experience anyway, after all these years.

Why are their faces so fucking fat?
Is it the garbage bag on her head constricting her fat fucking head and forcing all of the fat to her cheeks or..? She has a straight up moon face

Why is moot standing behind her?

What happened to the stereotype that Aussies are rugged outdoorsmen who don't take shit from anyone?
Being on Cred Forums and seeing the politics of the country, from the gun control to the degradation of the Aussie people is mindboggiling.

Serb-bro learned this the hard way - he speaks wisdom.

can probably do better to be honest, the pauline face should be the center one, it could easily be missed otherwise

Is it too late to mate her with Trump and/or Farage? Killer genes there. The world needs a White Kwisatz Haderach.

She's wearing makeup and outside unaccompanied by a male family member, very haram, she should be whipped in public to restore her faith in the prophet, piss be upon him

We'd have to terminate roughly a quarter of our young population, their enablers.

Most of us are middle-of-the-road and would sway as soon as mass propaganda shifts away from globalism and multiculturalism to ostracization and de-humanization, but there's an entire generation of middle and upper-middle class white students who've known nothing but this narrative and can't be reprogrammed, only silenced or removed from having any effect on the system.

In Tasmania they killed all the aboriginals and being gay is illegal

>and being gay is illegal
no it isnt, that was repealed

I stand corrected

>Muslim scum calling someone else a fascist
The cognitive dissonance of these people is making me go manic. I seriously just want to kill these cunts.

Please don't tell me she's from Socialist Worker and all that shit. Disgusting trots.

>arts degree
Literally why.

Left Social Alliance

Why not?

Obviously, they're incapable of living in a society where problems are solved with "Well, I disagree, and here's why..." along with their white, demagogue handlers.

If we don't turn uncivil first, their SJW enablers will.

>Left Social Alliance

Liberals, not marxists. Still, looking ultraleft and sjw as fuck.

They're all going to be paulines face eventually, friend is doing the rest now.

>go to Wiki
>2012-13 discussions with Socialist Alternative

Why am i not surprised

These guys opposed good guy Assad in Syria.

epic edgepost xD

Yah this is the abhorant newspaper they hand out too

redflag.org.au

It's too bad Cred Forums doesn't allow VPNs, I am afraid to express how I truly feel about this situation.

They are like scientologists, they just get in your face and bombard you with words and nonsense
It's rather unnerving, I don't think I'd be able to keep my cool

>Red Flag
Even they know what they are. I've been saying the rise of Social Justice and reactionaries are a cycle of the previous century around this time, now complete with the self-proclaimed Red Flags. Where are the Black Shirts?

pic related

They want female, black, Muslim martyrs to cry humanist crocodile tears over. We have to change policy and leadership first, make it legal, keep it cool, then really rip their throats out after they lose their voice and ability to fight back.

Yep, The true beating of a dead horse

Depends where you go. In most of the major cities where things are "progressive" there's less tolerance for racism regardless of how justified it is.
However you only need to go a few hours inland to rural areas and you'll find rum drinking assholes named bruce that shoot at fags and run over abbos with trucks for fun.

>dat blonde boy trying to protect the mudshit lady and calling dude he see for first time that he's harasing girls over campus all the time

send tanks

Holy shit, I go to this shithole of a university

I think that's a woman. Do you not have dykes in Poland?