France and its love affair with Turks. EXPLAIN NOW

>The Franco-Ottoman alliance, also Franco-Turkish alliance, was an alliance established in 1536 between the king of France Francis I and the Turkish sultan of the Ottoman Empire Suleiman the Magnificent.

>The strategic and sometimes tactical alliance was one of the most important foreign alliances of France and lasted for more than TWO AND A HALF CENTURIES

>During the wintering of Barbarossa, the Toulon Cathedral was transformed into a mosque, the call to prayer occurred five times a day, and Ottoman coinage was the currency of choice. According to an observer: "To see Toulon, one might imagine oneself at Constantinople"

>Throughout the winter, the Ottomans were able to use Toulon as a base to attack the Spanish and Italian coasts, raiding Sanremo, Borghetto Santo Spirito, Ceriale and defeating Italo-Spanish naval attacks.

>On land Suleiman was concomitantly fighting for the conquest of Hungary in 1543, as a part of the Little War. French troops were supplied to the Ottomans on the Central European front: in Hungary, a French artillery unit was dispatched in 1543-1544 and attached to the Ottoman Army.

How did they get away with this???????? They assisted the Ottomans in conquering Europe and subjugating, enslaving and destroying Christendom.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_piracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRITAIN AND ITS LOVE FOR SANDNIGGERS AND ISLAM EXPLAIN NOW

delete this

lmao it's that bong shitposter again

trashed

Why is this a shitpost? It's on wikipedia and countless other history site.

Can't handle the truth of your role in destroying Europe?

What is it with YOU and the GERMANS?

they were so scared of us they did the unspeakable: mingle with the roaches

This is an interesting topic but don't be too hard on France. Their history is tragic. I believe moreso than the Polish.

They assisted in making the Mediterranean coast almost uninhabitable for centuries.

I feel sorry for you Spainbros and Italianbros, that you had to live so close to a literal traitor in your midst.

>Franco-Ottoman military collaboration took place during the Italian War of 1536–1538 following the 1536 Treaty negotiated by Jean de La Forêt.

>Francis I invaded Savoy in 1536,[34] starting the war. A Franco-Turkish fleet was stationed in Marseilles by the end of 1536, threatening Genoa.

>For 1537 important combined operations were agreed upon, in which the Ottomans would attack southern Italy and Naples under Barbarossa, and Francis I would attack northern Italy with 50,000 men.

/tread
And OP, neck yourself.

Thanks Britbro, in the end we completely BTFO the roaches though, they only got the mediterranean for a few decades

>They assisted the Ottomans in conquering Europe and subjugating, enslaving and destroying Christendom.

Good.

Your pixels don't do the painting justice, my man.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU CAN TALK DIRTY ANGLO !!!!
YOU MADE AN ALLIANCE WITH THEM TO FUCKING ENSLAVE CHRISTIANS !!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_piracy

The French are treacherous

Shut up ! You would still be under muslim without french support !

REEEEEEEE
Ungrateful burger ! We are your most reliable allies since day one ! Stop triggering me !

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Ahahaha is this pic real? Get fucked frogs even your right wing leader is a coal burner

It's an american girl.

It is not her.

They hate the proud German people so much because we are what they want to be: Loyal, honorable, strong, intelligent, loyal, courageous, hard-working, loyal, our women's armpits are shaved, and loyal. They hate us so much that they want to destroy us at any cost.

Which is exactly why France needs to come heim ins Reich. We can teach them to be proper Germans again, before Lothair the Traitor and Charles the Traitor tried to steal it from the rightful heir Ludwig the German.