Driver Runs Over Group of BLM Protesters on College Campus

>It’s reported that the driver shouted “all live matter” before trying to kill as many people as he could.

>uring a Black Lives Matter protest march on a college campus in Illinois a SUV drove right through a group of students. The group was doing a march around campus and was lapping back when the incident occurred.

>Several people gave the report that the driver stopped and got out of his vehicle only to shot “All live matter” before getting back in. He then plowed through the protesters without impunity. Actions speak louder than words and this shows that this guy doesn’t give a shit about anyone’s lives but his own.

When will Cred Forums buy their own SUV and start running over BLM?

dudecomedy.com/driver-runs-group-blm-protesters-college-campus-disturbing/2/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
dudecomedy.com/driver-runs-group-blm-protesters-college-campus-disturbing/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=3j4Nqwsk0a0
startribune.com/no-bail-reduction-for-protest-shooter-in-tension-filled-hearing/385765651/
amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=dashcams
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny
youtube.com/watch?v=BCdGtPp1K9c
liveleak.com/view?i=e8c_1251337698
youtube.com/watch?v=VTUf5HkINS4
youtu.be/hHcyJPTTn9w?t=80
youtube.com/watch?v=wwaygKjs2fI
youtube.com/watch?v=-5FKNViujeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

I think you can hear the sound of bones breaking.

Rock solid right now.

Pavement apes BTFO

>nice.gif

That brought a smile to my face

>It’s reported that the driver shouted “all live matter” before trying to kill as many people as he could.

Nice, more like this

>30 Seconds of jew tube add
FUCK YOU JEWGGLE

Could you say you felt threatened by the nigs surrounding your vehicle and plow them over without consequence?

That was my first thought as well, it could be car panels though. It looks like he's squeezing it through a gap.

You can't block streets. Driver did nothing wrong.

grandpa there's adblockers

Nice I'm gonna remember that if I'm ever in a chimpout

Blocking streets is illegal. I'm not a lawyer by any means, but if you drive slowly, and press your horn, I believe you're legally exculpated. If they start threatening you (hitting the car, trying to get in, etc), then (again, I believe) you're legally justified in driving as fast as you can to GTFO.

That being said, I believe you're required to call the cops, otherwise it could be classified as a hit and run.

just about to post this

things that never happened

I've got an SUV, but the bobbies won't let me onto the runway

>the dude running after the jeep

>dem comments
>Jeep defending the free world since 1941
Oy vey

I was wondering the same.

Only if they get a permit for a protest can they block the streets, which in this instance I'm pretty sure they didn't have because it was a riot. Niggers would never go through the trouble to get one anyway so you should be good no matter what.

Sam Hyde?

Emu in Ypsilanti, Michigan someone painted "KKK LEAVE NIGGERS" on a dorm.

>those crushing bones

>niggers leaving ypsi
>evil
I'm not ready to dream that big quite yet

JEEP PATRIOT!

They were blocking the streets, I was getting surrounded by a hostile crowd, and I gave them ample warning. I was afraid for my life (and my passengers), your honor.

>without impunity
Moron.

>>It’s reported that the driver shouted “all live matter” before trying to kill as many people as he could.
Did he? Well that's awfully convenient isn't it.

>that crunch sound
normally i would be uncomfortable, but knowing tht was either a niggers skull or a white liberal feels so good

I don't see any bodies on the ground.

Just chimps trying to flip the car over.

he must of had his mud tires on

Nice

i go to school here, literally in the campus right now

dindus are fucking chimping out over some graffiti, it's hilarious. i had to take a writing class this semester, and we spent all fucking class talking about this stupid shit

feel free to ask me what you want

>he must of had his mud tires on
This guy has his Mudslim Tires on

rapist

Jaywalking is illegal, but pedestrians always have the right of way. If you don't stop for a jaywalker, you're charged with vehicular manslaughter and he's posthumously charged with jaywalking.

Start the Race War.

>>It’s reported that the driver shouted “all live matter” before trying to kill as many people as he could.
Also his skull was shaped like a crescent.

what did the faggots chasing him think they were gonna do? suck his dick?

And I'm sure he was wearing white robes and had swastikas srapypainted all over his car

Fucking lying ass niggers

Whatever happened to the /k/fags in michagan?

Jaywalking and deliberately standing still in the street are two different things.

SAY IT WITH ME

CANT DETOUR THE 4x4
CANT IMPEADE THE JEEP
CANT TANGLE THE WRANGLER

I wonder how much he's getting paid. It's getting difficult to start a bigger fire, but gotta keep trying, I guess.

This, at the beginning of the video they're trying to flip over his car

>And I'm sure he was wearing white robes and had swastikas srapypainted all over his car

Well this is obviously Iraq or some shit, if you stopped at a roadblock with all those burka fucks, you'd be legitimately retarded.

>bunch of screeching monkeys blocking the road rioting and looting get what's coming

He was using necessary force to defend himself against a mob of violent thugs. He drove off because these shitskins were ready to pull him out of the car and kill him after what he did in self defense.

the left front of the jeep looks like its lifting up, like its running over bodies.
i hope he killed at least 5

>/k/fags in michagan?
i also want to know this. but i dont know their names and cant search and everytime i ask here no one knows

Stupid. If he positioned himself right he could have got away with it as self defense. If some chimps are going bananas and blocking your path, and you feel in danger, you can get away with ramming them. Then you can stay out of prison to live to lynch negroes another day.

#googlelivesmatter

They were not marching around campus at that time. They were marching away from campus on a busy main road. As always, there seems to be no footage before the incident.

>the driver stopped and got out of his vehicle only to shot “All live matter” before getting back in.
>this shows that this guy doesn’t give a shit about anyone’s lives but his own
God damn why are reporters so retarded.

wat

Absolutely beautiful. Those screams are music to my ears.

>Immediately lift and twist the guy after he's suffered an almost garuenteed spine injury.

Niggas dead as fuck.

and what is up with all the snapchat recommendations

>"all lives matter!"

>Next move is to run over and kill as many people as possible

Maybe this only makes sense because he believed they were gangstas or something...

pictures of the driver released

>dudecomedy.com/driver-runs-group-blm-protesters-college-campus-disturbing/2/
I expected several angles in 4K, wtf OP

CANT STOP ME IN MY HUMVEE

Uploaded to YT since I didn't see it there

youtube.com/watch?v=3j4Nqwsk0a0

You are well within your rights to run over anyone surrounding your car or intentionally illegally blocking a road in any area of the US.

>"All lives matter!"

>Starts trying to kill a bunch of people

do these lying nogs think for one second people will believe this shit?

>people

Is this one of Sam's shitposting channels?

excellent rescue technique, habib

startribune.com/no-bail-reduction-for-protest-shooter-in-tension-filled-hearing/385765651/

Dude is fucked. $500k bail even though they were clearly assaulted and defended himself. Gallery being a bunch of ignorant pieces of shit, as expected.

That's bullshit. That guy could be anyone of us

Lesson to be learned is don't make it easy for people to lie on you and cuck prosecutors vilify you.

Probably shouldn't have went and if they did, should have brought more people and recorded everything with multiple cameras.

Seriously russels my jimmys, i never can see a fucking video i could fap to

Thanks counrty restriction

Why did you do it?

>Why SUVs

Get a VPN hans

wow i even remember 2 niglets with masks explaining they chased them down

amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=dashcams

Your friend and to replay the entertainment

2 terrorist, can we start labeling these people as terrorist already

The suspect has been identified as Samuel Hyde, renowned militant white nationalist and a member of the Illinois chapter of the Ku Klux Klan.

Hyde is pictured here fleeing the scene after shouting "WHITE LIVES MATTER" and running over several unarmed peacefully-protesting African-Americans.

When they hit your car or when you feel threatened, yes.
Just tell the police officer you felt threatened and scared for your life.

and white people support this. hmm wonder why they say black lives matter.

God damn this guy is so fucking ugly.

whites can kill blacks with impunity nothing us gonna happen tho this white man he gets support from the government and all other whites. it's legal for whites to kill blacks in amerikkka

Jeb strikes again

The driver has been identified.

This one is hilarious. The other angle is even better.

After they get hit, they all just get up and leave.

A true classic

Reminder to never stop if nogs are blocking the road, and preferably keep a gun on you.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

Beep Beep here comes the jeep

youtube.com/watch?v=BCdGtPp1K9c

This video was in Michigan. BlackLivesMatter protesters blockading traffic in Ypsilanti, MI. No injuries reported. Jeep ran over a parked motorcycle.

BEEP BEEP HERE COMES THE JEEP

Could it be the religion delivery service of peace again?

>SUV tries to kill BLM!
>Watch video.
>SUV slowly moves through horde of niggers.
>Niggers run after car screaming on how they want to kill whitey.

>CAUZE WE GOT A BIG OLE CONVOY COMIN DOWN THE STREET

Why do you think we give a shit about what you have to say?

U N D E R R A T E D
C O M M E N T

Well Done Leaf.

This, how can one be SO retarded. Similar to people smashing their necks then people prop them up and let their neck flop around.

They were trying to flip his jeep. He drove off. Not one BLM was run over. He missed an opportunity

>It's reported that the driver shouted "all lives matter"
Yeah kind of like the niggers who reported that guy in Charlotte was shot by police when it turns out he was shot by another nigger?

You going to just believe a nigger like that?

legit or did some black kid paint that on the wall, a la the Poop Swastika at Mizzou?

BLM BTFO!

I wish more of you Americans were as alpha as this gentleman.

Are you scared?

a few years ago some white guy in Detroit was, iirc, beaten to death by the family and friends of a little toddler nig after he accidentally hit him bc he walked into the street unsupervised

>drove right through
>clearly seen moving at a slow speed then accelerates to get out of the situation.

Yeah no. If you wanted to kill people you'd be going through at full speed the whole time. You don't drive to the center, stop, then wait for someone to climb on your vehicle before gunning it.

Remember the asian guy who blasted thru the motorcyclists in NYC, and how the liberals said he was in the right out of fear?

What school user?

Didn't he get shot? And he had a 15 year old kid with him too who was shot as well I thought.

I think that was in Milwaukee under similar situations

can't keep my chimpouts straight anymore

liveleak.com/view?i=e8c_1251337698

Somebody needs to put this Sam Hyde fellow behind bars once and for all

I know the feeling, but the moral of the story is don't stop, don't try to reason, just get away. It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Wasn't there an interview with one of the dudes and he said he didn't regret it?

So satisfying

Oh my god there's just way too many happenings pol i cannot

>Major league sniper
>FN FAL
>dual drums mag
>no scope
>supressor

>BEEP BEEP HERE COMES THE JEEP

Don't stand in the street.

Driver is guilty of hit and run.
People are guilty of stupidity.

Reminds me of the running of the bulls. Fucking asking for trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTUf5HkINS4

White cucks actually belive this, user

Yes if your not shouting all lives matters
Its normal to panic when surrounded by niggers

>that bone crunch
they deserved it though

>ALL LIVES MATTER
>Now let me kill you
top fucking kek

i'm guessing almost everyone there had a camera on their camera.

no one thinks to record this guy saying "all lives matter!"

those lying pieces of shit.

could you say that you are legally protected to impede the flow of traffic?

Not again!

if you play this in a loop and close your eyes you can imagine this hero running all of charlotte over....

Mr. Brown can wew, can you?

If a bunch of feral googles were surrounding my vehicle I'd floor it too. Not about to let them drag me out of the vehicle and beat me to death.

FUKN DECENT, that has to be at least a UAV, maybe even a predator missile

Wtf twitter?

>My water just broke
Anal it is them.

Thanks for correcting the record.

sounds like paneling and fenders to me.

Maybe he should have let them beat him. Maybe even to death. Then we can finally have a good reason to kill these googles.

He could have been our martyr to start the race war.

thread theme: youtu.be/hHcyJPTTn9w?t=80

Its a fking music video

HAHAHAHAHAHA SUCH BULLSHIT

Requesting the Webm of the truck doing donuts around the BLM protest when Trump came to Chicago

Did anybody die?

>ALL LIVES MATTER? AND THEN YOU RESIST LYNCHING BY NIGGERS TO SAE YOURS? HYPOCRITE!

Noooooooo, everyone just stood back up and went on their merry way. Well, I say merry, its BLM we're talking about.

me on the right

>WHY ARE YOU FLEEING THE HORDE OF CHIMPS TRYING TO KILL YOU? GUILTY FOR RUNNING FROM THE """CRIME""" SCENE!

>HUMVEE
Perfect vehicle for this really, it's one of the wider cars out there.

protesters get ran over by enraged drivers all over the planet

they should pick state buildings to protest

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wwaygKjs2fI

Illinois? Yesterday it was michigan

Which is it CTR?

>how can one be SO retarded
You realize you're watching a bunch of inbred sandniggers trying to block traffic with regular tyres, right?

>slowed down and gently drove through going 10mph
>>before trying to kill as many people as he could.

uh uh

Literally the only thing you're supposed to do when you see someone get into a bad accident is to call the ambulance and never FUCKING EVER touch the person
Jeez this is elementary

CAN'T DAM THE TRANS AM

Nevermind it wasn't a truck, it was a car, and it was somewhere in California. Still hilarious

>the driver has been identified as Samuel hyde or Brooklyn NY

fucking based sam strikes again

Do you own a weapon?
Race War is starting.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>youtube.com/watch?v=3j4Nqwsk0a0
Niggers and their vertical vids, every fucking time. Yet they have no problem twisting a handgun 90 degrees

googles always keep things the wrong way, they r hard to train

remove google

>No life matters

well played 88's
i actually agree with you but no in an edgy way. i just dont like that idea that a life matters by default. you should make your life matter. mattering is a goal.

This makes me happier than an Infantryman in the door section of the Home Depot.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

youtube.com/watch?v=-5FKNViujeM

WATCH YOURSELVES GOOGLES WE'RE COMING FOR YA MARCHES

CAN'T CHIMP ON THE RUBICON

Attorney here with a simple rule of thumb for Google bowling.

IF your car is surrounded by a group of people AND these people are physically striking your car (especially weak points like your windshield or side windows), then you are within your full legal rights to run them over.

However, you should immediately report to the nearest police officer and explain that you feared for your life as your car was being attacked by the mob. This will all but guarantee that there will be no legal repercussions for you.

Id this shit getting real lads?

Record it too.

BEE BE HE COM DA JEE

>kek

If the driver called the police shortly after and explained he felt threatened due to the riots going on and them protesting he faces no issues and the person he hit will have to pay for the car.

This has been happening a lot lately.

Stop

Beep Beep here comes the black jeep

>

>the driver shouted “all live matter” before trying to kill as many people as he could

>Noooooooo, everyone just stood back up and went on their merry way.

Dude, niggers, they are impervious to car hits. As seen in They just get up and scatter like cockroaches.

bump

>i just dont like that idea that a life matters by default.
Nothing retarded yet.
>you should make your life matter.
And how does one make their life matter? I will guarantee all of your answers will revolve around making life better, and if life didn't matter, it wouldn't matter to make it better.

kys.

>that crunch beneath the tires
>those butthurt cucks chasing after the car

Fugg, I know that feel, I hate GEMA

But in America its all cool, you should come over here

You've been visited by the nigger cleanser, a vehicle designed to keep dindus and thugs off streets and highways.

Post a picture of a SUV for respects.

Also
>hoods obviously made out of paper

The story would have been tighter and easier to believe if "the driver slowed down and shouted out the window All lives Matter, before gunning the engine in his massive pickup truck and squashing a dozen protesters."

So far it sounds super fake. As if the msm wouldn't be all over a white male fighting back against a nigger riot just so they could condemn fighting back.

fuck, even the chink knows about proxies. Please ban leafs.

kek i saw this too. fucking jews

Beep beep here comes the jeep

What I was exactly going to put.

Nigs NEVER use crosswalks

Literally will walk a few more feet away from a crosswalk to jaywalk in the middle of the street.

Not one summer goes by here without nigs being hit because they pop out from between parked cars.

If I ever see in actually use a crosswalk in this town, I'll personally stop and thank them but I won't hold my breath.

Did he kill or injure anyone?

((( )))

>Nobody shouting all lives matter
>Car's not even going fast

Articles probably bullshit, look at that fucking crowd of googles surrounding it. The person driving that SUV is justified.

BEEP BEEP HERE
COMES THE JEEP

+100 style points

WE NEED TO STOP HIM

>tfw you shout "Allahu Akbar", but have such a thick accent that everyone hears "All Lives Matter"

someone should add this to the video

It looks like his car and the one next to it has people jumping all over it. He even has to drive over something big and metal to get away, you hear it crunch and the car lift way off the ground.

post more BLM niggers being btfo

lol trumptards

>A FUCKING LEAF

No one listen to this retard. You'll be charged for hit and run

I saw the aftermath of an accident once. The drunk/high driver took the passenger out of the car and fucking dropped him to the ground, his neck resting on the curb, his head on the street.

I really do wonder what happened to him. The girl died and the driver was arrested after trying to flee.

>Now here's the bigger question anons

Will they call the cops?

yes sir. good to know if shit gets dire

Nothing of value would have been lost

>If you don't stop for a jaywalker, you're charged with vehicular manslaughter and he's posthumously charged with jaywalking.
Except that's literally no true, you retard. Pedestrians only have the right of way in a crosswalk.

Reminds me of that Subaru.

>must of
Just a fucking idiot.

Yep. They were a dindu biker gang too

I'm praying for you based /k/ommandos

>tire hits him in the back immediately after.
I'm literally dying right now, kek.

Seriously just send these niggers back to africa.

that's what they want isn't it? go be sub human in the sub saharan ;) xDxDDD

>mfw own a wrangler

also BEEP BEEP HERE COMES THE JEEP

CANT DETOUR THE 4X4
CANT IMPEADE THE JEEP