Russian cowards on suicide watch!

USA will send lethal weapons to Ukranian army.

Proof:
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20160919/HR5094.pdf

Now glorious Ukraine Forces will finally BTFO Putin's manlet army. How does it feel, pidorashkas?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/maxfadeev
vimeo.com/113748382
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/ukraines-military-mobilization-undermined-by-draft-dodgers/2015/04/25/fc3a5818-d236-11e4-8b1e-274d670aa9c9_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
youtube.com/watch?v=FD15bxM3mTc
youtube.com/watch?v=U_M-bajtTYw
youtube.com/watch?v=rblfKREj50o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Donetsk_Airport
vimeo.com/123065047
vimeo.com/117147838
youtube.com/watch?v=55X5q6ZkD6w
youtube.com/watch?v=gfziRDambrY
youtube.com/watch?v=ad1hqM72aGM
youtube.com/watch?v=0sNGfki271Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TOTZXgqtx1o
youtube.com/watch?v=1EMqonrBALA
youtube.com/watch?v=3khtzU3vVq4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
regnum.ru/news/1580661.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rzlAhQ81Bwk
youtube.com/watch?v=rIWzpp0CoTo
youtube.com/watch?v=4xYgZudo6Ss
fontanka.fi/articles/30501/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0LaVZPT-p8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Information_Policy_(Ukraine)
theaviationist.com/2013/09/19/f-22-f-4-intercept/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wanting to repeat pic related

Dude just stop

feels ok, man

>angry russojew detected

This is the same unchanged bill from months ago, and there is nothing in it about providing lethal weapons (they have already been doing this anyway.) And what?

Were the Hohols fighting with less-lethal weapons or something up til now? No wonder they're fucking everything up.

Are you really Russian?

Could you please repeat your post in Russian to prove it?

kys, muscovite

Angry kike nigger detected. Kill yourself.

>some general words about 'including lethal defensive weapons systems'
>nothing concrete about what, how much and when

you shit your pants again, libtard

He probably is. I even bet it's the same r9k cuck faggot that is creating threads "all Russian women goes after churkas"

It's more a matter of the USA (publicly) providing Ukraine with American weapons to kill ethnic Russians in Donbass, but I doubt even Hillary will declare this as policy. They'll just continue sabotaging the ceasefire and blaming Russia.

>inb4 Ukraine coups itself again

Maybe so, but so far all he is, is a:

>1 post by this id

Чтo ты, pyccкий любoвник тoжe? Кoгдa-нибyдь oни пpидyт пocлe тoгo, кaк вы тoжe, дepзким.

Lol look at this proxy fag.

Hahaha wtf is this gibberish, google translate?

БEЗHOГNM

Russia is in the right about Ukraine. The eu tried to barge into russias sphere of influence and got slapped away. America would do the same to Russian geostrats

Nope. That's just Google translate Google.

>and got slapped away
What? Did you miss Euromaidan or something? The US/WEST/NATO sphere of influence completely nabbed Ukraine away from Russia, forcing the latter to take what it could. (Crim)

Cockhole, hang yourself

make me, faggot

Can't wait till we go to war with the Ukraine and have to fight against our own weapons like when we gave weapons to Afghanistan

You mean to take the only part that is actually worth something?
More meat for the meat grinder, and oh, can't wait to see all those shiny new weapons in the hands of DNR. Ukrops are shit, and will die like shits.
Proxy hohol dropping some cheap bait

>manlet army

>You mean to take the only part that is actually worth something?
The part that has great importance to Russia. I'm implying that Russia would certainly have preferred the entirety of Hoholland, but could not have it, so they took what they absolutely had to.

I support Russian in Syria, but USA in Ukraine

Not so sure finbro, if you look at the economic map of Ukraine prior to war, you'll see that DNR and LNR areas were just about the only profitable regions in the whole country.

Plus, this is where ethnic Orthodox Russians live. Western Ukraine has no industry or significant infrastructure. That part is also populated by Catholic ethnic Ukranians who are pretty much all Bandera worshiping faggots.

So yeah, Crimea and DNR/LNR are the only things worth taking when it comes to UA. The rest is garbage, which is why porkoshenko is so hell bent on retrieving what he lost.

Why would they even need US support? Can't they handle a few terrorists on their own?

Cимc лeджит.

Friendly reminder to watch the series "Donbass Under Fire" if you're into cheeki breeki operating and want to see the "Russian Speznaz" that has been btfo'ing Ukrainians for 2 years now.

vimeo.com/maxfadeev

A good start is the video on the storm of the "famous" terminal.

vimeo.com/113748382

No gas for u

Has anyone calculated how much gas the Ukrainians stole and when they're paying it back?

They stole everything and pay nothing.

Classic Ukraine

>forcing the latter to take what it felt like taking at the time. (KRIM)

Russia could have taken all of Ukraine in one week. Russia could take historic 'Novorossia" in three days, Putin just didn't feel like it.

Personally I think he fucked up by not taking historic Novorossia entirely back into the Russian Federation, but he didn't call me on this one.

>could
Yeah and cripple their entire nation with economical sanctions.

it's cold gib gas

>Russia gives a fuck about sanctions from a bunch of cucks (EU/USSA)

Who will use these new weapons?

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/ukraines-military-mobilization-undermined-by-draft-dodgers/2015/04/25/fc3a5818-d236-11e4-8b1e-274d670aa9c9_story.html

East Ukraine will return to Russia's orbit regardless of what happens, there was no point in killing Ukrainians for it.

The easterners won't just forget who bombed them overnight.

Besides, mainland Ukraine was already too late for that "legal annexation" thing, because the referendums they had there, were already shot up by Ukrainian nazis.

Mate just stop

There's so little public support for the war that we might have another revolution before we go to war again

>Personally I think he fucked up by not taking historic Novorossia entirely back into the Russian Federation, but he didn't call me on this one.
While the ukiearmy would have collapsed in hours the West would have felt compelled to do far more than they did in reaction to snatching Crimea. Putin probably don't want to push nato too far if it can be avoided.

>modern nations can abandon international trade without going into wartime economy

Can you post more?

holy kek, do they actually believe what they write?

vimeo.com/maxfadeev

This link is to the channel and I think he has at least 10 videos there and most of them are around 1 hour long and with en subs. Just watch those, or?

Could you even really call Euro-Maidan a revolution? Has anything beyond superficially changed?

Okay Cleetus... nice proxy.

It's on par with a typical Ukr news article that Western media then quotes as a reliable source.

They have to motivate the troops somehow
youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys

>pushing themselves into a perfect position for a pincer.

Ukrop intelligence everybody.

I unironically feel bad for them.
Did the poor bastards deserve any of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=FD15bxM3mTc

Why are sanctions so scary when China makes everything?

>USA will send lethal weapons to Ukranian army.

It's the classic "allow them to encircle us, that way we can fire in all directions"-approach.

Western sanctions have given the Chinese a huge bargaining chip, forcing the Russians into signing rather unfair deals with them.

>Did the poor bastards deserve any of this?
The civies & average troopers are victims of international geopolitics.
Feel bad for them too.

it helped Georgia a lot in 2008, you know, tremble pls

THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT RIAFUS!!! REEeeee!

the system didn't change, and there are same old faces, just some of them were eliminated.
but the foreign policy obviously changed

Shelling Civvies tends to piss people off, not to mention the reason why Givi, guy who cut off their flags and previously served in the Ukranian armed forces, was motivated to fight because they shelled his grocery store. Though from what I've read, most of the hohols were completely unaware of the targets they were shooting at and ontop of that alot were conscripted.

Why does Ukraine STILL cause sooo many metric tonnes of Ruskie butthurt?

I thought you guys won ;))

>more wapons for hohols
>war lasts longer
>more hohols die
i love this time line

support azov battalion!

Slavs make the shittiest liars

Those are the faggots who are shelling women and children from 20 kilometers away. Givi let them live.

Note-- Neither Russia nor the "Russian" rebels are shelling anyone in Kiev or anywhere in West Ukraine.

Stop shitting up threads lad, your shitposting has become stale.

They are being yelled at and slapped, they arent having their eyes gouged out or getting slaughtered with rusty knives and shoved into pits.
I got worse treatment from cops 6 years ago for a small bag of seed

>Givi

Why does this irl memelord keep coming up when he was one of the most irrelevant small-unit commanders in the entire war that took MONTHS to advance a few meters against a single fucking building???

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

They're literally useful idiots.

>all rifles now jammed/ sights knocked around and useless.

Quick, there's a bulldozer outside your basement ready to fill you in to clear land for a new migrant camp ;)

>glorious Ukraine Forces
You mean these pro-EU facists?

нeлeпый

Because youtube.com/watch?v=U_M-bajtTYw

>(((A3OB)))

Ahh the Ol' Iraqi army/PMU 'let's figh ISIS' strategy.

Excellent, once the defenders have ran out of ammo/drowned in the blood of your fallen countrymen you can waltz in victorious.

Lovley.

WW1 was more fast paced then that.

I am talking about Ukraine in general.
They had their revolution and everything went to shit. Their economy went africa-tier, many of their men had to fight their own brothers and Ukraine herself became a western puppet. Can't help but feel that Ukies deserve better.
Then again, they chose their path. Or did they?

Because he's
A E S T H E T I C

>US foreign policy in a nutshell.

>Grad lands several meters away behind buildings
>this is somehow famous

Kek

The heroic defenders of Donetsk Airport literally fell to sleep under constant Grad fire ;)

Unless they broke the gas block and carry handle the iron sights should be fine on standard AR-15s.

They sure did.

How far have the ukrainians advanced? Because if I recall correctly Givi is defending.

He is, have a hi-res rare

>tfw Canadian
>tfw a nation without patriotism (t. Trudeau)
>tfw there will never be a draft, never get to join up and fight with my buddies, pushing in mudslime shit

And they lost pretty much as many men trying to take it as the Ukrainians lost defending it, for months..

SINGLE FUCKING BUILDING

are you the one who accuses others being a philippino bot?

separatists will confiscate javelins, stingers, ar's and humvees from the ukrops and brag about it for 4 months
/k/ will get anal fissures for sure

what the fuck are we doing...
foreign policy amateur hour

Doing what the enemy least expect is the key to victory
youtube.com/watch?v=rblfKREj50o

Yep, but i feard that they will fight a proxy war with russia in poland

AFAIK victory is never free comrade.

No, not me

My mission here is to educate the vatniks and those affected by Ruskie propaganda the truth of the donbass war

They destroyed them all anyway. That was captured weapon caches from Georgia. Useless for Russian army because of different ammo/parts/etc.

>My mission here is to educate the vatniks and those affected by Ruskie propaganda the truth of the donbass war

>Russia needs to trade with the EU/USA

If only there were a bunch of dirt poor countries nearby that were full of natural ressources and needed a major trading partner

Kek, nice try you dungeon dweller

>And they lost pretty much as many men trying to take it as the Ukrainians lost defending it
Attackers usually have to endure more casualties than defenders user

If i remember correctly, the Ukies still lost more men though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Donetsk_Airport

If only those countries were actual profitable markets.

ruskie cannon fodder ;)

I guess it all makes sense because they were all miners and tractor drivers with barely any military competency running rings around the Ukrainians?

That is stupid. You should save them for your troops to practice familiarity with frenemy troops, hand them out to separatistas when they are low on weapons, sell them to friendly NATO countries for the rubles, and host of other reasons.

We keep huge stockpile of your Sovietski weapons to use in areas like Afganistan, where we literally sent the Mujahadin tons of YOUR WEAPONS comrade.

>a grand total of zero countries recognize the DPR

well you tried, I guess.

>pretty much as many
>pretty much

Never suggested otherwise, you must be a Syrian refugee on a boat about to capsize and somehow picked up Greek wi-fi

Pro-tip: turn the fuck back

Бoг дa мy дyшy пpocти

Who cares? They won. You are not cute or clever you are a retard.

> tfw ukrainians actually think they might win this war

Just watch the videos guys, the embarrassing defeat of the UA forces is all on video.

vimeo.com/123065047

vimeo.com/117147838

vimeo.com/113748382

Have you ever been to Ukraine?

And you are a fucking mart sharter

Also, I see that American education in action

Stay mad ;))

>Putin himself has already used the term "Donetsk People's Republic" comrade. (DNR)

I guess you tried, at least.

Never

Thanks for the hi-res ;)

Probably yeah. I assume they brought in an superior amount of arty and shelled the shit out of the poor saps stuck there.

>lol, I shifted the goalpost u guise

Cannot read slavic runes comrade. Amerikanski.

I am not mad comrade, I am here to smile and be happy, because someone is finally fighting for my side.

Those interested should google Battle of Yampol. Ukrainian army sucked cock for several hours before finally overpowering volunteer rebel fighters, despite having tanks and APCs and being supported by artillery and planes. Ukrainians also lost scores. So unless Ukrainians spawn actual soldiers to man those deadly weapons there is no hope.

It's what happens when you cheeki with the wrong breekis.

Get this loli shit away from my safe space you fucking narrow country

Well if one is gonna watch cockholes get bent over and mutilated, might as well watch it in HD.

It's not the soldiers, it's the doctrine, corruption, poor training and overall quality of the military that's too poor.

Can't find shit lad.

Not really

Isn't that the one when they ATGM'd them for hours??

They still lost Slavyansk in the end ;)

That was before 'you know who' decided to get his ass in gear, and send some 'humanitarian' aid.

you're not the boss of me!
Not really what?

I wonder what motivated that fine gentleman with minders clothing to come to Ukraine (from Russia)

Intense amount of butthurt probs

Wrong post, meant to answer to this

Good luck Novorossia.

khockhole in denial detected

Get fucked """Novorossia"""

Sorry lad, but i am not inclined to believe Ukrainian figures for this battle.
Not when shit like these

are shown as actual sources in Ukraine.

Not sure. I think rebels got mortared with vanishing efficiency and in return managed to btfo couple of Ukrainians' armored vehicles (either a tank and apc or two apcs) with RPGs while totally suppressing troops with gunfire. I read a participant's account by Vitaly "Afrikaner", his translated memoir is available on amazon

> boo hoo there are no real ukrainians only russian speznaz

lmfao

This is an objective truth. nice catch. But quite how much popular support Ukraine will have for all of the EU social engineering and bullshit is still up in the air.

>not even Ukrainian police uniforms
>obviously photo-shopped Ukrainian flag

You Russians don't fall anyone, John Kerry is all over you cunts

I don't know. You tell me?

Looking at these threads and the near-fanatic views people hold on the opposition makes me 100% certain that full-scale warfare in Europe is not a thing of the past and that all Butthurt-belt members need to be extremely vary of Russia.
The enemy always comes from the East.

Precisely, even before Russian army excursions rebels were btfoing the Ukrainians.

You speak the truth, I notice the tractor in the pic ;)

And yet you believe that Ukraine lost couple thousands people in the airport as claimed by the separatists, who also claimed to take the airport like ten times before they actually destroyed the building alltogether.

Wonder why there's no more T-90s in Ukraine.

Listen Chang, the Viets BTFO'd you

I know you cry about it but face facts m8

>aussie trying to talk shit about humiliating military defeats

You cant even speak Russian proper you retard
"pidorashkas"

>The enemy always comes from the East.

Speak for yourself. Russia is not my enemy, and we are about to elect a very pro-Russian president Trump.

Ukraine arrested Russian vacationers, very rude.

>implying Russia just won't btfo out of Ukraine again.

Are you blind? That's not an aussie, but some angry cockhole.

I think you will find that we fucking BTFO those fuckers following that incident

First Emu War was simply a recon mission, testing their responses. We annihilated them after, inshallah ;)

Which is why I'm talking about the Butthurt-Belt. The Western neighbours of the Eternal Russian.

This actually keeps me up at night, scared tbqh

Reminder

I wonder what happened to the "Ukraine air Force?"

>"withdrawal has been planned"
>shitton of Ammo and tanks left back while ukrops run away in panic
>ukrops surrendering
>ukrops lying dead in ditches

youtube.com/watch?v=55X5q6ZkD6w

youtube.com/watch?v=gfziRDambrY

youtube.com/watch?v=ad1hqM72aGM

Ukrops got so hard BTFO in that battle that they had to call in a ceasefire.

And the Novorussians weren't even THAT good and made themselves many mistakes, yet they still send the hohols running.
fucking n00bs

Oh, good. More children with torn limbs for Kiev and Moscow.

It's still around (pic very fucking related, look at that gorgeous plane)

"Always" like when? Because they have been fucked by the West that also tried to invade us much more often.

They fly now more then ever mate
youtube.com/watch?v=0sNGfki271Y

what does the cyrillic stuff say?

And your "men" are running at the sight of rapefugees as they ficki ficki your women

At least Ukrainians actually stand and fight ;)

>help resist russian shills

ITT: Russian troll posting using austrian proxy

How pathetic

>this triggers the Russian

Good. We have only just begun.

The last time the enemy came from the West to Finland was 900 years ago and it brought with it Christianity, literacy and a centralize ruling system.

here comes dat delusional faggot

>2 helicopters
>old shit from the soviet union

lol

>as they ficki ficki your women
the fuck do I care about this shit?
Fuck off normalfaggot

Post pretty muich asks to assist shilling on /pol and other sites.

Why the fuck would we need your frozen shithole? We've dozens of tundra already.

And then the enemy from the East made you an independent country by accident.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Lelele rusha our good friend!

Fuck off

Russian "education"

Did you know Stalin collaborated with the Natzis?

Knowing Russia is an evil state hell-bent of destroying the West is the ultimate, true redpill

I'm proud of you burgerbro, keep fighting for freedom

Strategic location, bufferzone, natural resources. Same reasons as in the past.

The communists couldn't retain Finland with force at the moment, so Lenin allowed independence with the thought that Finland would join the Soviet Union soon. This lead to instigating and supporting the communist rebels in Finland, who lost. Then later on trying to conquer the entirety of Finland.

>Russia is our enemy

Fuck you kike.

Russia + Amerika friends forever.

Your time is over.

Mate i live by the airfield, they never flew as much as they fly now. It's fascinating really
youtube.com/watch?v=TOTZXgqtx1o
>damage control
I thought they taught you to count nigger dicks in Germany. Helicopters are almost the same thing hans

i.e. they got BTFO as they always have been apart from like, one war and a few barely significant ones

Here's a hrivna for your post

>hohol happy that they have like 2 Mi8

top kek

Hes probably some brain dead sperg on a proxy. No one i know supports rusia or looks up to them as if theyre an ally, friend etc.Kids a cuck probably wearing a che shirt.

>Strategic location
Is awful.
>bufferzone
To defend our borders against what, ((((Sweden)))))?
>natural resources
Lmao.

i like when they fall
youtube.com/watch?v=1EMqonrBALA

youtube.com/watch?v=3khtzU3vVq4

user please. Russia has been in the opposite sphere of interest for centuries. Thinking they're your friend because of a knee-jerk reaction against the current political system is retarded.

As I said, by accident. If Russian Empire haven't conquered you 200 years earlier you'd be a backwards Swedish province, not a proud independent country.
Also why the fuck do lake niggres always come to threads and try to hijack them? It's about Ukrops.

RUSSIAN PROXY DETECTED

>there are Americans who unironically support Putin

Fuck you traitors. You can all go to hell.

Still trying to reforce our maymay i see

Fuck, I misread your post as "assist". Well, what you said is true too.

You are redpilled, I am proud of you

Our geopolitical interests don't have to clash with Russia, it's only because of Americas recent foreign policy under obama that they do

this senpai

they can move to Russia if they wish.

>backwards Swedish province
Not true though.

Man i swear, every finn on this board is paranoically afraid of some random russian invasion. And i always try to explain them that no1 in russia gives a fuck about them.

Aaahahahahaha cuckboyyy. Go kill yourself.

> b b but rusia is a symbol of democracy n freedom!! Anti degenerate haha! We will unite

No, we wont so go blow your nose in your che shirt and wait for mommies tendies

>No one i know
>In fucking Bangladesh

Nigger you can't even post in English. When Obongo is fired and Trump is in office you lose your job and you have to go back to the brick factory or whatever shit you do in Bangladesh.

Ukraine has official dedicated shilling government agency and you're accusing me of shilling. LUL

I wouldn't call Russian Government Russian. It's an anti-White occupational government like we see in the rest of the West.
(islamisation of Crimea after annexation)
(Mohammed cartoons banned in Russia)
(5 million of chinese in the Far East and Siberia)
(millions of central asian moslems in Russia, migrant kids are 30% of students in schools by 2020)

I too live near the airfield. so what? they fly well during training, but drop like flies in action. they are useless. There's a reason they stopped using air so fast.

We sent Ukraine tons of BTR's and AK's in 2014 and 2015

At one point Russia was super butthurt with news like "TRUTH REVEALED POLAND SUPPLYING ARMS TO UKRAINE"

and our minister of foreign affairs was like go fuck yourself yeah we did we can sell guns to whoever we want to

russian press is silent on this ever since kek

Fuck russia so hard I hope they declare World War 3 which will last an entire week before they get BTFO by NATO and USA

>olgino doesn't exist
It's savushkino now

I´m hitchiking to Ukraine next month and want to see how close I can get to the frontline. We thought about disguising as Press or hopping from locals to get as close as possible.

Can any Ukrainebros tell me how possible it is and what I should expect as I close in?

topkek, why are you in Russia? Is it the only country that accepts Ukrainian rapefugees?

It's clearly anti-russian, but luckily for every1 russian arent white.

You see, you need to get rid of the Putin and starting having better domestic and foreign policy, then I will even shill for you

I'll see you there

>russians

You are really dumb.

hillary will lose and you anti-american anti-constitutional neocon fucks will hang and burn in hell

It doesn't matter what the average Ivan thinks. What matters is the government and the oligarchs. Russia is a massive country with its own interests sitting right next to ours. It's only sensible to prepare against you.
There's also occasionally some clear-cut propaganda in Russian newspapers about Finland. About alleged mistreatment of diaspora and the traitor Bäckman spouting his bullshit to Russian readers.

>muh stalemate

bobby stockfisher.jpg

It's not how native Russians speak. That make no sense. It can be a Kremlin shill trying to discredit rightful opposition.

>lethal weapons

As opposed to just weapons?

It's died down as of now, was intense during June-August (fighting season I guess)

Russians violate ceasefire everyday however

Polacks like you bankroll Raytheon (and no doubt generous kickbacks) with that $5bn Patriot missiles contract. Good goy.

He's a Russian proxy

Just to wish all the Cyborg Ukrops here a good evening.

The Ukrainian ROE did not infact allow the usage of lethal force, so now that it's finally allowed they're deploying actual ammunition to their troops.

I know you feel like a redpilled hot shot but stay the fuck away from Donetsk

Its simply not your league, do not, I repeat attempt to get close to that shit. A pampered german boy like you would get at the very least robbed and buttfucked

I stopped with m8s around the polish ukraine border in 2008 at a gas station in our BMW and we drove off in a hurry with one dude ducking inside via a side window and one bald asshole clinging to the windshield we had to brake hard to get him off it was like the movies and we're all pretty big guys

Fuck off mate, there's practically a no fly zone around donbass with how things have gone for the Ukrainian airforce.

Im right wing anti communist anti left, you little negroid. You dont know shit. Kill yourself

>What matters is the government and the oligarchs.
Yes, and they speak through the media. And the media are completly silent about finland, therefore average Ivan doesnt give a fuck about you. That's how it works.

There's a reason I asked you about visiting Ukraine. You are clueless.
But I honestly don't give a fuck about neither russia or ukraine, fuck em. Both nations are the dumbest idiots of Earth.And both sides deserve everything they've got.

Just because you have master that pays for you shitposting doesn't mean everyone else shills. I can't take any your ukrop posts seriously now knowing how huge your shilling networks are, you have no fucking jobs in your shithole and the only way to earn money is to:
1) Clean toilets or suck dicks in Poland
2) Kill people in the east ukraine
3) Shill in the internet

You having the same plan?
We are visiting mazedonia first and then taking the route into Ukraine, I´m just not sure if theres any substencial factors blocking the way to the frontline or how to effectively not wander into Seperatist territory.

>donbass

*dumbass

well fuck you cunteye we have a right to defend ourselves from literally the worst country in the world and USA is the best guarantee of safety. Which is why I hope trump gets smashed in the elections too

This entire website is an FSB operation slamming america with weaponized memes, we need to change that

then know your enemy is in your country, destroying it from within

we do have non-lethal weapons, we're even working on non-lethal artillery

>own country being attacked
>it's russia's fault

You are a disgrace

not an argument.
so what are all those useless helicopters doing on training airfields and not used in ATO?

never change finland.
scandi's own litle traya

Translate the Cyrillic please
or give us a run down of what it says

Why did you hate the great Vlad ? you want gold from jew ?

Why are giving more people weapons.....

>cant the USA fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

All right, noted.
And nah, I really dont want to come off as hot shot, I´m just intruiged since ive hitchiked in Ukraine a few times but havent gotten close to the front line yet.

That really does sound kinda fucked up tho, I´ll keep it in mind.

it's not my country, cunt

What are you talking about, Ukraine have been using lethal force forever. It's that other countries cant give us shit like tanks and rifles but can give artillery radars and medical supplies.

Nobody wants your shitty clay faggot

Training?

Helicopters are still used in ATO for MEDEVAC and transporting supplies

I can assure you, every genetic study says otherwise, Mr. Vladimir vatnik Dugin

You should go back then.

>36 posts by this ID
just 14 more and you made your dollar - a lot of money in cuckraine, good job proxyhohol

Then literally what nationality are you???????

what do you care? you're out anyway. fucking fetal alcohol sydrome fagget.

make me, faggot

>And the media are completly silent about finland
Except they're not. From what reaches Finland, beyond of course economical news, is clear cut propaganda where Russian news make claims of mistreatment of Russian diaspora. The sheer fact that there is open propaganda aimed at us is a reason to be vary. A friend does not do such things.

This fat fuck is on Russian TV making bullshit claims. Piter-Tv, TV1, TV5, Krasnoje. This shit doesn't happen in the West, but only in Russia.

What nationality are you?

Can't wait for Russia to finally get BTFO

No rusian is my friend. No rusian is my countrymans friend. Worry about yourself. We dont need or want you tin foil hat wearing cucks on our side. There is no friendship, there will be no smoke and mirrors. We dont need you.

Yes, there is an Aryan woman waiting for me.

Should be flying in before elections hit. Better to die at my home than this cuck nation. Stay alive, German.

>There's also occasionally some clear-cut propaganda in Russian newspapers about Finland. About alleged mistreatment of diaspora and the traitor Bäckman spouting his bullshit to Russian readers.
Literally never heard it. The only thing they report is your social services taking some children away from some Russian family or whatever. They used to talk about mistreatment of Russians in Baltics, but not even that recently.

>you're out anyway. fucking fetal alcohol sydrome fagget.
What?
I'm just interested in the Ukraine conflict and the politics surrounding it.

Link?

At least Jamal didn't steal my job, stay mad, Mama Merkel is looking out for you ;)

That particular picture is just a set of unstructions who to follow, add to friends and which group to join on facebook. is more interesting as it is direct list of instructions where to shill, pic related is yet another shilling central site with list of "jobs" you have to do.

What's going on? Why are the cockholes going into shill overdrive lately? They wanna start another assault or what?

Jewish :)

In 1991, weren't you guys the 4th most powerful military on earth or something, for a short time that is

You had plenty of military equipment to defend yourselves come 2014, even if it was oldish Soviet stuff, but gets the job done

>Russian news make claims of mistreatment of Russian diaspora
I can recall one, maybe two cases for the last three years. Both are related to some buttmad russian mommies.

"Information Service of Ukranian Armed Forces". Most likely made up by Kremlin shills do discredit anti-Putin political stance online. Even if real, it doesn't ask for anything, but to support it by liking the page. On the other hand, dear Nigel... Most of Russians you see on Cred Forums are fucking shills from Olgino and Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

Video inside the building:
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

Pic related, Kremlin scum trying to subvert and shill within the UK education forum

Why are you in Ukraine, kike?

Ha, there's only a small problem. Your country is piss poor. Only fuckers like Saudis can afford to fire a barrage of Patriots to intercept some stupid unguided rocket (happened on Saudi Yemeni border).

"15,000,000" spetsnaz.

dohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh

>The only thing they report is your social services taking some children away from some Russian family or whatever.
Which is complete bullshit. When the only thing your news report about us is blatant lies, it doesn't exactly paint a very realistic picture of us to your people, now does it?

This fucking shit, it doesn't actually happen.
regnum.ru/news/1580661.html

At one point they claimed some people had had their children taken away, even though the people had never experienced such and even came to Finnish news to talk about it. I'll try to find a link.

You can search this guy's name and find footage.
youtube.com/watch?v=rzlAhQ81Bwk
youtube.com/watch?v=rIWzpp0CoTo

Here's the cunt in Lugansk.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xYgZudo6Ss

This man is a complete Kremlin shill.

good for you, tough guy. when you're able to represent your nation's best interests, come back to me. until then, you're nothing but a neocon cuck taking his frustration out on the internet while his country slowly turns into the new soviet union.

ahahah, beautiful, this guy thinks so highly of himself that he dreams of russian propaganda pushing against his little country, when in fact o one gives a shit about finland in russia, good job, back to school now

Your god Hitler didn't consider us white, therefore we aren't white, Mr. ethnic German shill.

>cockholes are competent enough to use weapons

>"subvert"

that should be a lyric in your national anthem I swear

Sneaky cunts

Nice work shill, +7.5 hriven.

N O NO NO NON NOO nO

USA STOP

I can link to some "place" more info on Bystrov and his relatives, so SOMETHING can happen to them.
Savushkino and FSB shills hard in Finland too

And you're nothing more than a declining regional power fast approaching permanent irrelevance

Never heard of him.

Thanks, You seem to speak fairly good English for a Russian.
Is this sort of info/shilling advice common or is it just some small thing?

I'm not surprised there are shills, every big player country like China, US, Russia has them.

I was actually looking for something like this, ty

You know that there are no actual americans in this thread? It's all cockholes or some other butthurt belt nation.

Look at the comment you're replying to, he's illiterate.

LUL that copy-pasta with unavailable video, you wouldn't get paid for unoriginal content and lazy copy pasting, cockhole.

>Most likely made up by Kremlin
LUL

With all my expect to Herr Hitler, I never shared his outrageous racial views. Like considering inferior Japanese or Bulgarians human.

>Savushkino and FSB shills hard in Finland too
Yep. Any discussion on Russia and you get these actually blatant Kremlin shills in the discussion. Just completely shitting up conversations. It'd be fine if they actually discussed and argued things based on facts, but all they do is insult, slander, lie and appeal to people's emotions.

Good. It would be best if the man dropped dead.

Because that works so well everywhere else they try it.

Please explain this hivemind

What a dumb question.
For the same reason as any other Jew in Ukraine.

porasha spills all over pol today - the next peremoga is coming

good. all i want is independence.

>Majority of Cred Forums support Assad, loyalists, essentially the legal government in the Syrian civil war

>Same majority also support terrorists (a.k.a low-lifes and poor 18 y/o conscripts), terrorists being the Donetsk, Lugansk and other parts of a failed seperatist state, and condemn the loyalists, government, etc.

Cred Forums everyone, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I know, I have some boys within various Russian services that provide me with peculiar info. I collect the data on servicemen, business and political families right now. Soon I'm going to spread it on the deep web.

what hivemind?

Every time when this australian shill pops up, always a ukranian idiot follows up. And they help each other in shilling.
Makes me go hmmm...

> the best of the best of russian speznaz fighting against ukrainian freedoms

it's ok
we will send them our army and together we will make this unstoppable force

Just think, when the F-35 comes into widespread use, this will all have been for nothing ;)))))))

You think nobody has seen your cockhole shills pretending to be russian and posting OBVIOUS propaganda, so they could later cry about russian shills on plebbit?

Hahahaha, you're a funny cockhole!

Here's a picture for anyone else interested in this conflict, it might be out of date by now though.

Just useful diaspora idiots living in Finland IMO

Hondurrated post.

Just recently there was a story about Russian woman Victoria Medvedeva from Seinäjoki, but then their father denied it.
fontanka.fi/articles/30501/

Your videos tell about Estonia and Latvia, not Finland and judging by the quality and old channel watermark they are like 10+ years old. Yes, we're concerned about them having nazi ss "veteran" parades, it's not a secret.

>f-35
I wish the US just built more f-22s, so much cooler

But that's not how the F-35 works and that's not how aerial combat works. Every AA unit there is a force multiplier.

It's both, but the diaspora idiots tend to be less competent at it.

>WE DINDU NUFFIN
Truly the snow niggers

SOVIETS ARE BACK
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

kek

Needed that multi-role fighter to replace several others in the F-series, F-22 just air superiority isn't it?

Can't wait till we get ours, chinks will be do buttblasted

>ukraine

You need to do some research on the '35 m8

It really is amazing how the cockhole has trouble understanding that the whole world is laughing at him.

Do you REALLY think anyone needs to shill memes about you jokers? You're the absolute shit-tier country from that region.

Nazis>Soviets
Stalin killed more Russians that Hitler ever did.
It won't matter soon. Putin is pretty much finished. It's near death agony, not youthful virility.

god i hate your piece of shit ugly language, putin should pull out your internet, haul you dirty pigs into camps and put you into the coal mines in siberia.

russia does not care about country, it all looks like someones toilet, or close to 95% of it does. you live where you poop, shoot heroin and drink, to hopefully avoid thinking about how garbage your life is, how there is no hope, no future.

heck, have another cigarette ivan, and i dont mean this poster in particular, i am speaking to all of the stinky slavs in this thread.

you're a pit of despair. stop coming to scandinavian and anglo countries to mooch off of our industrious people, do not come to here to commit crimes (like the latvians and poles)

improve your own shithole.

next time you're using the toilet, take a moment to ponder: "perhaps i should consider taking with me a plate instead of eating my gruel directly from the toilet seat."

and before you smelly subhumans meme about immigrants, i suggest you do some serious research on european immigration policies. we have one of the strictest policies in europe.

you can find all the anecdotal stories you want, but they are irrelevant to the grand scheme of things.

But you can't have any f22s. You'll get the multikulti f35 your friends all helped build instead.
>but Jesus Christ the requirements we made for that poor thing was terrible

Fuck off ethnic German shill, no one's talking to you.

Yeah but it's the typical jack of all trades, master of none. It's supposedly cheaper than having a different aircraft for each role but it won't be as effective

How's things going Turkeybro, got Gulen yet?

Yes, and f22s are not allowed to be sold to other countries (part of contract)

It's a somewhat stealthy multirole aircraft with arguably it's best feature being the integration of multiple systems and sensors into a single, simple and effective HUD system, feeding the pilot extensive amounts of information about everything that is occuring and allowing that information to be spread and used by other units.
It's not some magical gadget that invalidates Russian AA.
Pic not related.

Shanghai to Sydney takes about 10 hours. I'm afraid your F-35 will be guarding you against kiwi invasion in case they somehow master flying.

did I say anything about my racial background? If I was German, how would my personality change the data? It wouldn't. And, hey, don't be a racist. You know what Putin said about those who provoke ethnic tensions;)

Seems reasonable to me, premier gear is for you guys only

Just about everything he talks about us in the Butthurt Belt is propaganda and lies. It's good to know people haven't heard too much of him though.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0LaVZPT-p8

>what is forward air bases
>what are aircraft carrier strike groups
>what is Western superiority for aerial and naval warfare in general

Make one move on the islands m8, we dare u

>It's not some magical gadget that invalidates Russian AA

They seem pretty butthurt about it desu and are scrambling to develop better radar technology

> the little cockhole, that went to australia, started pretending he's australian, and is now hiding behind the australian army throwing threats around

Truly haven't seen anything so pathetic. Then again, you're ukrainian and these kind of things are par for the course.

Ukrainian Shilling Ministry is official government organization, since it is public you can join it and recieve "jobs".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Information_Policy_(Ukraine)

There are other shilling ogranizations which do not employ general public but utilize trusted people, pic reated is officer that controls one of shilling sites, directly taking order from Ukrainian Ministry of Defense. Not sure if info about him is available in English though. Just to show you how insane shilling is in Ukraine, it is directly controlled by government ministries, its not just some "non profit organizations".

Which is weird because f22/f35 stealth is only meant to be air to air stealth, and not designed to be particularly effective against ground radar.

Please respond you cunts, this is one of the few things I don't understand

>better radar technology

Until "invisibility cloak" is implemented (there is research ongoing but no usable product yet) there's just THE radar technology. It just works, 100% of time.

Because pol is nationalist, except when it comes to killing Muslims.

Windows form thrown together in Visual Basic Studio with listbox not even having a scrollbar. Nice try, cockhole. LUL

Did East Ukraine declare war on the west? No? Guess that's your question answered, you sad excuse for an east bloc country.

The F-35 isn't even that stealthy. A modern ground radar system WILL pick it up. What the F-35's stealth is meant for is to decrease the distance it's detected at and make it harder for enemy aircraft to detect it, meaning it will hopefully be able to fire its missiles before the enemy.

>majority of Cred Forums supports guys Russia helps
>majority of Cred Forums supports guys Russia helps
Although i believe Cred Forums would support Assad anyway the shilling is real

I'm quite sure the shilling in Russia is government ministries as well. It's the same in the EU, USA and China, so why not there?

It's very sad. It'd be fine if they did their "own" shilling, but they HAVE to pretend they're Russians and HAVE to pretend that out there some Russians "need" to make it clear how Ukraine is a joke.

What they don't understand, is that Ukraine is capable of being a joke just fine by itself.

its funny cause Russian policy in Syria contradicts Russian policy in Ukraine.

Lol go prep the bull son, your wife and your wife's son don't like to wait.

And since the f35s stealth is based on the f22s, it'll be decently effective
theaviationist.com/2013/09/19/f-22-f-4-intercept/

It's funny because in both countries Russia supports the legitimate government.

It's because people here want to stick to anything that is against the western narrative. There is no ideology or standard.
Google limited free speech on YouTube? Cred Forums hates it, Putin assassinates all opposition leaders? Cred Forums loves Putin because Cred Forums is ani western establishment.

I get respecting Putin in some regards, but this worship is nonsense. He silences opposition, allows mass migration from central Asia, has complete power over Russian and Russians, allows rampant corruption and exploration of Russian people. Just because you like his geopolitical strategy, doesn't mean he's an absolute god and he certainly doesn't stand against Cred Forums's idea of degeneracy.

Well.. there's pretty much no difference in both of those conflicts, besides the supporters of each side is switched, so I see still no real reason, besides the fact that Cred Forums love to ride the russian dick, upholding it as some "white" civilisation stronghold although which is laughable

haha, oh man, do you also believe that Assad uses chemical weapons and does pinpoint strikes on medical facilities and bakeries? God, I knew the western "europeans" were gullible, but that on such a scale, sad, many such cases!

> infamous russian speznaz helping out the terrorists of Donbass

Russian, American, Saudi and Israeli work the hardest.

Fuck so many typos, on my phone
Russia* exploitation*

> Putin assassinates all opposition leaders

Now this is a great "point" to bring out.

Firstly, let's get some proofs on those assassinated opposition leaders.

Then secondly, I'd like you to read up on political murders that happened in Ukraine last year alone.

Run along now, you've got some reading to do.

Make a coherent point, I couldn't find one, all I see is some random backpedaling.

its funny because this isn't true

also they are quite vocal about self determination in Ukraine but in Syria it is a whole other matter. Funny how that works.

>I'm quite sure
versus
>it is absolutely is the case for Ukraine
our gubment is quite dirty, but these fuckers not even trying to hide.

Who is promoting "self-determination" in Syria? ISIS? Are you daft?

How's the "self-determination" working out in Libya? Because THAT'S the conflict you should be comparing Syria to, you bootleg debator.

>pretty much no difference
>Ukraine
>coincidental """revolution""" takes down legitimate government, some people resist, get bombed, civil war ensues
>Syria
>coincidental """revolution""" breaks out but doesn't achieve its goal, civil war ensues
Yeah no difference at all.

... so I'm 1/4 less white than I thought when I woke up this morning.
Shit.
It's all down hill from here Cred Forums.
I think I'll just go buy a bottle of vodka and lay down in the gutter.

>>Majority of Cred Forums support Assad, loyalists, essentially the legal government in the Syrian civil war

The alternative to supporting Assad is allowing Islamic fundamentalism to take over the country. Nobody here wants another caliphate.

>>Same majority also support terrorists (a.k.a low-lifes and poor 18 y/o conscripts), terrorists being the Donetsk, Lugansk and other parts of a failed seperatist state, and condemn the loyalists, government, etc.

Are they really terrorists if they're the ones who got shelled first?

Sad, no wonder western "europe" is degrading every second, you can't even understand simple sentences, only what the media spoonfeeds you, good luck voting for your next cuck-leader in osterreich, pseudo-german, cheers!

>who is supporting self determination in Syria
anyone sensible
>ISIS
no that's retarded

>muh Libya
actually Libya's getting much better ISIS is losing lots of ground and pinned in one spot
the Libyan government is doing so well we've begun to reduce our air support as it is no longer necessary.

thanks for asking