Are we really gonna let the SJW's run youtube, Cred Forums? It is time we make our move

Are we really gonna let the SJW's run youtube, Cred Forums? It is time we make our move.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vIEREffVzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What exactly is the plan here anyway?
Does the Poo in Loo in charge hate whites so much that he is willing to destroy Youtube just so they can't use it anymore, either?

Because even a delusional lefty must have known what the reaction to this video would look like.

SJWs own JewTube, idiot.

I'd don't get it, what's wrong with the video? It's just your usual YouTube stuff

jewtube is giving an incentive to people so that they all report one another.
We're attaining 1984.

>private companies shouldn't be able to do what they want with their servers

Maybe this will finally kill all the awful toy/baby fingers channels
How is it bad to report bad content

I love this argument. Yes, private companies can do whatever they want within their legal bounds, doesn't mean it's a smart move, you braindamaged retard. If literally 99% of your own userbase thinks what you have planned is an utterly retarded idea, it's probably not in your best interest to go through with it.

Not an argument.

because you don't decide what is or isn't bad content, you short sighted fool. What you deem good content is considered bad by others.

How can we cripple google?

This pretty based EXCEPT the whole "reporting negative content" part.
WTF?!

The mass reporting is what I don't like at all

really has 1984 written all over it

>Cred Forums infiltrate
>Upload false flag alt-right and fashy vids to gain trust from youtube
>Wait until major event
>Trigger Word
>Flag SJW videos constantly to ensure temporary period of no Left leaning vids

Don't you get it, Serbro? We can use the system to cause massive normie butthurt.

>that like-dislike ratio

I guess this project won't last for long

>Are we really gonna let the SJW's run youtube, Cred Forums? It is time we make our move.
I get why people are upset, but you also need to realise YouTube is a company. They do what they want with their service, even if it means driving people they don't want away.

You're not their target audience, children and feel good videos are. They want your info videos and everything else gone.

Just find a new site. This one doesn't want you anymore and you people are silly to think YouTube is some sort of publicly owned website where they must cater for all.

>doesn't seem that bad, encouraging people to post subtitles and shot seems like a good ide-
>"mass-report"

wutdazog.ork

Sorry cant watch the video, what does it say?

I like how they hid in the middle.

Just mass report leftist/feminist videos for negativity towards white people and men. Use the system that's blatantly being made for against them.

>implying YouTube will face any consequences
There's no popular alternative.
Some entrepreneurs should probably get in on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vIEREffVzo

This is more an issue that will seperate the youtube user base. One side likes having this 1984 safespace censorship while the other side wants to let opinions and beliefs untouched.

Looks more like a bad business move then political because if an alternative streaming service picks up on the leaving userbase. They would become something close to the new youtube.

>hey guys, do our work for us like translating videos and moderate comments and we will give you youtube.com-experience points. with every you level you can do new things like mass flag videos or talk to a real youtube.com-person.
the skypery will never stop

Youtube isn't economically viable.

>MASS FLAG
JEsus `FUK jewtube is really fucking going there?!?!?

Way to fuck up your monopoly shitheads.

youtube has no competitors. hope that helps leaf

Wtf they are creating a Youtube Stasi now?

Holy fuck 1984 is here

Forgot pic. God damn skypes

Skypes are at it again!

crybaby facists too dumb to realize that jewtoob has too much bargaining power so it can do whatever it wants. god bless the free market

You just KNOW that there are SJWs that are licking their fucking chops with this announcement.

Youtube's community is going to become another tumblrina safe-space free of any microaggressions that may disrupt their stasis and infringe upon their precious fee-fees.

What's wrong with this? It sounds like they're just trying to outsource their moderation staff to gullible idiots who think they're 'working' for jewtube.

It's not like these people can ban videos themselves or anything

nothing is stopping you from creating your own video sharing platform and working hard to compete with youtube

I already signed up for the program just so I can refer to blacks as googles when I write captions for videos.

>Implying yours was

>nothing is stopping you from creating a site that can successfully compete against a multi-billion dollar conglomerate

Yeah, nothing except a grain of intelligence and being short a billion dollars.

I suppose, then, an entrepreneur would concern himself with making it profitable.
But I'll leave that to those with a higher IQ than a humble NEET like myself.

Remember goy! Report any anti-semitic and racist videos out there!

Remember, we'll be watching...

Oh but I throught you redpillers had intelligence?

>and being short a billion dollars

Srious question what is hindering Cred Forumsacks to hijack this thing?

I mean we're like the 300 Spartans. On Cred Forumsack is as effective as 1000 Sjw.

People already subscribed to it, go ahead

Both the aussie and muslim should move to the us since we really have the greatest financial system in the world. Its totally possible to get VC funding here

Too enriched for me mate.

Every other week there's a chimpout, all I have to deal with here is spiders as big as my hand.

If you can't compete with jewgle or jewtube then you proved my point: youtube has too much bargaining power so they can set their own terms. sjews wont break youtube

If that was your point you're too fucking stupid to speak with adults.

Quick test, how triggered are you by this image on a scale of 1-10?

Can Cred Forums or Cred Forums in general make its own video website with black jack and hookers?

That's the plan

Then what are you bitching about this like it has anything to do with freedumbs? If it's a stupid move that everyone hates then it will be corrected bur saying it's a stupid move is quite a bit different than "muh free speech! Literally 1984! R U kidding me!" So calm your tits drama queen

Because taste is subjective.
What you might think is "bad" others might enjoy and vice versa.

Anyone running a botnet would be loving this. It would essentially kill youtube.

Mass flag every video uploaded regardless of content. No content = No youtube.

jewtube an hero

This, we can use this just as they can. Only difference is that we are going to cause so many suicides and heart attacks from "Triggering"

>If literally 99% of your own userbase thinks what you have planned is an utterly retarded idea, it's probably not in your best interest to go through with it
And I, the owner, think otherwise. Why do you care? You're free to use whatever other site that doesn't do it. :^)

Im not a dindu