The media is calling this protesting with a straight face and you can't do anything about it

The media is calling this protesting with a straight face and you can't do anything about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ujufnsxHd4o

The few people outside chans who will see this will honestly think it's a "white privilege man" getting what's coming to him.

niggers

What about google?

googles

Didn't this happen in the UK though?

I don't think it's from last night's riots.

>We can live peacefully together

Doesnt look like it.

Is google the new slang for nigger?

Yeah. Google is censoring the word from search results, so Cred Forums is substituting google for niggers.

I fucking hate googles. They are like wild animals.

Use 'googs' faggots. Googles as a racial slur will never catch on.

Googles*

I am able to google "nigger"

This is what the left wing has become. It's fucking repulsive.

I've been homeless, and if someone had ever done that to me I would've lost my god damn mind and gone completely fucking savage on them.

I would've gouged his eyes. I would stomped his dick. I would've smashed his face. If I could get my knife I would've gutted him.

This is HORRENDOUS behavior. These people are pure shit.

We tried to warn the rest of the US of the googles

>The few people outside chans who will see this will honestly think it's a "white privilege man" getting what's coming to him.

No, niggers just laugh about this and say they should've killed him.

are we oficially replacing 'nigger' with 'google'?

Yes goog

fucking googles

around googles never relax

Yes, its to avoid the new 'raysis' detection systemications

thats from london

i hate all googles

Charlotte needs to go ahead and put a curfew in effect and get the Nasty Girls ready. CPD has already shown they cannot handle the situation, and shit is only going to get worse tonight. Right now the googles are saying it doesn't matter even if he had a gun, so releasing the video wont make any difference.

I'm surprised they didn't set a bunch of buildings on fire. That's probably going to happen tonight.

if anyone can find the interview from last night, where the reporter stops the black man from filming looting carnage on his phone to ask him if the way his peers were acting was 'Justified', we need it