Beginning-Ending

Today at noon I will begin my drive from Chattanooga, TN to Charlotte, NC.

Without getting into too much detail, once Charlotte is reached, we will lay low and wait until tonight's next round of protests.

These niggers want a race war, and we're going to give it to them tonight. Watch the streams. Things are going to be very loud, very fast, and very "unfriendly" to blacks.

As someone who has nothing left to lose in life at this point, this is what I've decided to do. This is a collaborative effort that could very well end in our deaths, but we have to fight.

I wish all of you the best. Every single one of you. Cred Forums for me has been a great place to talk to like minded people, as well as just entertaining in general. It's turned some bad days into good days.

When you decide that you're ready to fight these fucking scum in your own respective regions, there will be others locally who are also ready. Embrace them. You know how to find them. Don't be afraid, stand strong, and fight.

-Sincerely, JM

since the FBI is going to be in this thread shortly I just wanted to let them know that I know my neighbor is stealing cable

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

FALSE FLAG

>FALSE FAG

Keep me posted

But, wait.

Aren't some of us alright?

The ones that are alright are probably gonna be in their houses with a gun in their hand just wishing the bad niggers come to them mate. You'll be safe just have a "Don't shoot me I hate niggers too!" Poster on your door :^)

Oh boi...

Dahnald!!! Hand over the delegates Dahnald

Thanks Mr.Skeltal

Don't do it, mate, unless they start attacking you or others first.

I hope you have found Jesus so you go to Heaven when you die. Deus vult.

Include me in the screencap FBI

Me To Mr. Brother

Is this the thread where we turn ourselves in to the FBI?

Sweden needs to have all niggers removed. Please put this in the screen cap FBI! I will cut some random dindu if you don't!

How much are you getting paid to false flag?

Grüße aus Emskirchen!

What time approximately?

Hi fbi. BTW I'm not islamaphobic in any way

That's a silly thing to advertise. You must think we're silly too.

Noooooooo it will ruin the election!!! If we want trump to win we have to let nigs chimp! This idiot is about to ruin everything!!

dis niqqa crazey

don't be a faggot
don't hand Hillary the election on a silver platter

Include me in the investigation, FBI.

You were doing kek's work user

doing gods work user

does the fbi pay snitches?

>"I'm going to do something outrageous"
>Posts on Cred Forums where IP's are recorded

don't be retarded.

you'll just ruin Trump's chances.

OP here. Just fuckin' wit u niggaz mane.

Just tryin' to have a little fun before work : )

Carry on guys.

Carry on guys.

We already alerted the fbi hotlines tho

Check my ID, though. I am the real faggot OP.

You know what happens to snitches in prison, lil nigga? They don't get any cup soup.

Just being a law abiding citizen. Reporting potential acts of terrorism falls under that.

Carry on guys.

i sincerely hope you get killed by a pack of feral googles

CIA here actually. What state are you in? We deal with this sort of thing all the time, typically a letter is enough to get them to stop.

Your life must be even sadder than mind, and I post on Cred Forums.

at least proclaim you're doing it for Hillary or something.

fuck off larper
sage

False flag.

Cred Forums

You're a black man, not a nigger. Dont forget that.

don't faggot

let the niggers chimpout, it helps us in the election. we can have a race war after the election.

Kek

bosting in ebig thread for CNN

make sure to cover your body with "Imwithher" merchandise and write a manifesto that you had to kill as many niggers as possible so that Hillary can win

>IP's are recorded
oh no am I now doxxed?

your cause is noble
,but wait until the end of the elections if you don't want to jeopardize anything

Not sure if you're still here or if you were even serious, but please DON'T. The last thing we want to do is give the left a tragedy to rally around, all you'll do is make the fight to preserve our gun rights more difficult. On the other hand, if you're hell bent on a fight, nobody can fault you for defending your life if you're in a place of business when the mob becomes violent.

Relax, man. I'm just fucking around.

Some of you guys are alt-right, don't come to the protests in Charlotte tomorrow.

>mfw I collect memes and sort them in folder such as Wojak, Pepe ,Wojak and Pepe etc.
>mfw this meme cones up and I have no idea how to sort it.

DO IT FAGGOT

Spurdo Pepe

DON'T DO ANYTHING that would restore legitimacy to the "black people are victims of racist violence" narrative.

Kill all the googles because they'll kill you for literally no reason. You better light this thing off like a fucking bomb. I'm ready for some racewar

see you space cowboy

Blacks are irredeemable. They fucked up and make all the good black people look bad. They protest to defend criminals commuting crimes. There is no point to them.

OP what guns are you using?